Spoiler My sister told me to give up my fiance

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Aquaa, Apr 22, 2019.

1. Aquaa

Aquaa 『We Lost The Summer』

Reading List:
    Link
    TITLE- My sister told me to give up my fiance
    dragon-sister.jpg

NU LINK - https://www.novelupdates.com/series/my-sister-told-me-to-give-up-my-fiancee/

RAW LINK - https://ncode.syosetu.com/n0541en/

DESCRIPTION -
    My sister took away my position as the Crown Prince’s fianceé, in despair, i decided to become a sacrifice for the dragon. But somehow i was rescued by the dragon, and now live together.

Someone please give out spoilers! I wanna know if the ML can transform into a human? And what happened to her sis and ex fiance later?

Thanks in advance!!!:blobmelt:

midnight reader, Shizun and haqpiness like this.
  2. theilikepie

theilikepie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So she got cheated on and then went on a suicide mission? Lel. But whats the point of banging a dragon if it's not gonna be in its original form

3. theilikepie

Reading List:
    Link
    9138897.jpeg.jpg But this is his human form so no dragon fucking :(

4. SoShy

SoShy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    She thought she would be the sacrifice to the Dragon God or whatnot. They have a tradition of sacrificing one noble per year, Dragon bride is just a fancy name for it. But in the end, she survived and really became so called dragon's bride.

arlovebird, Shizun and Aquaa like this.
  5. Aquaa

Reading List:
    Link
    Are you the sana I know from discord?

SoShy likes this.
  6. Gandire Alea

Gandire Alea [Wicked Awesome Translator]

Reading List:
    Link
    interesting...

Aquaa likes this.
  7. Gandire Alea

Gandire Alea [Wicked Awesome Translator]

Reading List:
    Link
    I kinda want someone to translate this on my site...

Aquaa likes this.
  8. kieshi

kieshi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  9. haqpiness

haqpiness Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What a great family...

arlovebird and Aquaa like this.
  10. haqpiness

Reading List:
    Link
    Now I really need some spoilers:aww:

arlovebird, Sabruness and Aquaa like this.
  11. Yumika12345

Yumika12345 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    mtl this was okay but from what i can understand is that the ml thought the mc was interesting at first and decided to give her his protection. She is now resistant to his dragon touch that can rot things upon contact and magma doesn't burn her. Later on the ml seems to really care for her in that he healed her after she got stabbed and defended her when the nobles and king from her country were attacking her. I only roughly read a few chapters and kinda skipped a few.

Elisee, MianneChan, Shey_04 and 13 others like this.
  12. Aquaa

Reading List:
    Link
    Even I mtled a bit and as far as I understood the fiance doesn't like the sis and regrets giving up on mc.

13. SoShy

SoShy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Haha, yes xD

Aquaa likes this.
  14. haqpiness

Reading List:
    Link
    It was his choice, too late, why did he even decide to chose the sister? I bet that little bitch did smth

Last edited: Dec 26, 2019
  15. Aquaa

Reading List:
    Link
    So there is this second bro of him, that has a powerful background mother and his mother doesn't have a good background.
    I suppose the second princes mum accepted the request to change fiance ,he thought the sis would be capable and help him,but instead she always comes and disturbs him while he is doing work,she is just a attention seeker btch..

Elisee, Ac03, MianneChan and 12 others like this.
  16. sjmcc13

sjmcc13 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    From what I get, MC was chosen from several candidates due to several factors, one being bloodline, her family (idiot parents) requested a change in fiance claiming the little sister was just as good, he assumed it would not make much of a difference since they should have had the same lessons and training, little sister meets none of the additional criteria, by the time the prince realized the difference the MC had already gone of to her pointless (as in the tradition does nothing to appease/calm/slumber/bribe/etc the dragon to not destroy the country) suicide.

Now the sister is causing problems and apparently making her family enemies due to how she can not act properly at parties.

If I were the prince I would arrange marriage with one of the other previous candidates, then publicly break of the engagement due to her failings claiming that the MC's family conned the royalty into a unacceptable engagement as they have no excuse as high tier nobles for not knowing that the little sister was unacceptable as a queen candidate since she can not act properly but claimed she was just as good a choice. Which should be justification to censure or punish the family in some way since you do not lie to or trick royalty lightly. He needs the level of blood to compete with his half-brother but she will cost him the throne anyway.

Either that or lock the sister up somewhere and force her to be trained to act properly (at her families great expense) until she meets the level of skill/etiquette/etc that was advertised. .

luliibunny, Elisee, Lignin and 23 others like this.
  17. theilikepie

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol too bad. I hate how in every novel its "omg i ragrat breaking my engagement I luv u". Like hes a prince. He should be aware his actions have consequences. Instrad of blaming other he should accept them and try to make the best of it.

18. theilikepie

Reading List:
    Link
    He shouldnt even be prince if hes so easily manipulated. An idiot fiance for an idiot prince. They deserve each other

19. sjmcc13

sjmcc13 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Nope, When the manipulation relies on him not questioning what should be a extremely safe (99.999%+) assumption not really.

The family are expected to know how to teach their children to act properly, and have raised one child to meet societies needs.
    They are expected to teach their families to not embarrass or bring shame to the family, which thy did on the first child.
    Nobles are expected to always consider the honor and reputation of their house, court politics are deadly and weaknesses must be avoided. The lie they told requires them to have completely ignored everything else in favor of spoiling the only child they care about.

20. Irie

Irie Internet Bystander

Reading List:
    Link
    Uh I thought the dragon bride sacrifice thing was once every decade? Also technically MC didn't get healed by ML after being stabbed, it's that her body's constitution changed after getting the corrosion defense buff so it rapidly healed on its own. At least, that's what I understood.

I got really motivated to read the mtl after reading the first chapter and couldn't stop until I got to the latest chapter :sweating_profusely::sweating_profusely::sweating_profusely: so here's some spoilers inaccuracy guaranteed* (if I got anything wrong please do correct me)

Although ML's dragon form has a naturally corrosive constitution that's always active, it doesn't work in his human form. But he prefers his dragon form so he stays in the volcano and mostly just sleeps there to avoid damaging the surroundings. He wasn't aware of the dragon bride thing the country was doing. He occasionally saw girls falling into the magma over the many years of his hibernation but didn't bother with it until he saw mc because her hair colour interested him.

MC was really depressed after she realised there was no one that supported her or was on her side until ML saved her so she ended up really attached to him. She interpreted herself ML's servant after he claimed her as his, so she was confused when ML got a dryad just to serve MC. She gave the dryad a name (Jill?), apparently dryads usually don't have names so she initially told MC to just call her dryad. The dryads dislike humans because they cut down trees and killed lots of dryads in the process so MC treating Jill nicely like an equal instead of a servant seemed to improve her opinion of MC in Jill's eyes.

The ML was initially pretty indifferent about MC, he just saved her on a whim but she showed interest in touching him (Gotta serve him properly as a servant, was MC's thoughts) and how she thought he was a beautiful dragon. He unconsciously tried to take care of her but since he has no idea about humans except that they're fragile, he threatened the Dryad King for a servant to care for her. He also seemed hurt when MC uncontrollably shivers from instinctive fear when facing him at the start.

Uh, a buncha stuff happened, and somehow ML ended up conquering the neighbouring country that was at a long ongoing civil war (let's just call this country B and MC's country, country A since I don't remember the names) and was unanimously crowned king by the winning side of the war. They inevitably won by ML going in and destroying things and people which coincidentally favoured their side.

Then he ended up conquering country A too after that so there's a whole lot of things they (MC and a very small number of trusted people they got along the way to this point of the story) had to deal with since winter was approaching
    - country B had food shortage problems since the years of war depleted their resources (MC is in the process of getting food supplies from country A over to B)
    - country A's sole 2 former-princes disappeared from the dungeons
    - limited info of a rebellion army forming in country A, there were risks that they might ambush the food supplies being delivered
    - ML disappeared after leaving country B to destroy the rebels, the Dryad King speculated smth about his soul and body being in a separated state(not in a dead-ish way btw)
    - Some of the high position people in country B disapprove of MC being left in charge and don't trust her (since ML didn't tell anyone but MC that he wants her to rule the country before he left, he can't deal with brainpower related things)
    - Jill was slowly dying from absorbing out the poison from a poisoned well in the castle of country A which she was left to take charge of (MC managed to save her by getting the Dryad King's help)

Hmm what else, I guess there's also this head court mage dude from country A that admired MC (which MC had no idea about) since she said something in their youth(? I'm not sure how far back this is of a past) that inspired him when he was being bullied for being a commoner in the palace. He was the only one to protest about MC being sent to be a dragon bride, which again MC had no clue about. He's currently known as the strongest mage in the entire continent. It would seem that court mages are an almost defunct occupation (the number of people wielding/practicing magic in general is getting rare too) within countries on the continent and country A is considered uncommon to still have them, even though ironically majority of country A's population doesn't believe in the existence of dragons and dryads. He ends up helping MC and ML quite alot throughout the story.

Oh yeah and ML named MC queen of country B right after being decided as king and apparently he conquered country B with the intention to give it to MC lol. His common sense is pretty whack since he's a dragon and he never really bothered with humans before this. His go-to to solving problems is to destroy them all (though I'm pretty sure that is apparent at this point)

Last edited: Apr 22, 2019