Spoiler My son might be a villain (spoilers please)

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Aquaa, Jan 29, 2020.

1. Aquaa

Aquaa 『We Lost The Summer』

Reading List:
    Link
    https://www.novelupdates.com/series/my-son-might-be-a-villain/

Spoilers please!!!

I read the second last chapter and came to know.that the original owner of.the body was reborn and never obsessed with the original novel Male lead because she understood how stupid her actions were and she became a good daughter to her parents , moved aboard and married a business man who really loved her and had a daughter with him, the original novel ml never married the Original novel FL and became a vegetative person hence didn't take over song family.

Last edited: Sep 16, 2020
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

3. Gandire Alea

Gandire Alea [Wicked Awesome Translator]

Reading List:
    Link
    Are you sure you want me to spoil this story too??

Pyo-Pyo likes this.
  4. Aquaa

Reading List:
    Link
    Hahahaha I want genuine spoilers! Not a fan fic~ :blob_pout:

5. Aquaa

Reading List:
    Link
    the su Han from the original time line transmigrates in to su Han from the time line we are reading and is kinda surprised and has a mix of emotions towards MC and his lil sister and towards his father Lu shao but is happy to see this alternate time line , and I think he transmigrates back (?) Or the alternate time line su Han wakes up in the original time line to see that Lu shao rescued him and brought him to another city , but the Lu shao in this timeline is cold and not family oriented like in other, he calls him dad and Lu shao is a bit surprised, it ends with saying that su Han is worried about Lu shao insomnia of this timeline bcz he knows su ran is gives Lu shao honey water in alternate one and takes care of him..

Please correct me if I am wrong~

Lu shao= ML
    Su Ran = MC
    Su Han= MC son

QueenSara, JoshyM62, Pyo-Pyo and 12 others like this.
  6. Gandire Alea

Gandire Alea [Wicked Awesome Translator]

Reading List:
    Link
    That was not a fanfic. It was an adaptation. :blobpats:

Pyo-Pyo, Elliana and Aquaa like this.
  7. Aquaa

Reading List:
    Link
    Ohh I see! blobmelt_thumbs

Gandire Alea likes this.
  8. chamchaworld

chamchaworld Lazy Chibi

Reading List:
    Link
    How she can change her life? She's currently working at brothel right?

9. Aquaa

Reading List:
    Link
    I would have mtled.the whole novel if not my finals are.here... therefore I just read the last and second last chapters..

lazynoodles likes this.
  10. chamchaworld

chamchaworld Lazy Chibi

Reading List:
    Link
    Awwww.... :blobupset:
    But good luck for your finals!:blobhero:

Lovina and Aquaa like this.
  11. Poor_Hero

Poor_Hero your hope is crushed under the flag of "REALITY"

Reading List:
    Link
    the mc stopped working at that bar, borrowed the piano to create songs for commercial stuff and tried to get close to her 'son' by staying at home for some times ^^;

Pansy25, Ceilo27, Venice1 and 2 others like this.
  12. lizabernal96

lizabernal96 Bella

Reading List:
    Link
    can someone spoil this novel from the begining, because i do not understand anything.

Elliana, Lovina and Ran ahzu like this.
  13. Kaylee

Kaylee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What d'you wanna know?

After read available chapter from fuyusite, I MTL a whole 2 days and finished it). Good story and good plot!

Yes
    Transmigrated MC = Su Ran
    ML = Lu Shao
    MC son = Su Han
    (ex) Protag = Song Zeyu, Ling Xinger,
    (ex support character lol ) Lu BoYang > Lu Shao's nephew

Also, the 2nd last chapter, where did you read it?
    I didnt read any story abt novel Su Ran at all, or she's not 'there' in the novel. The only Su Ran in the novel is the transmigrated Su Ran.
    Btw, how many chapter this novel has? Should be 100chapters, right? Coz there's some website only has 94chaapters, or 96chapters.

Last edited: Jan 29, 2020
    BooBoo, Ceilo27, Elliana and 4 others like this.
  14. Aquaa

Reading List:
    Link
    Yep 100 chapters...99th chapter has a story about original body owner soul

Mikaa and Poor_Hero like this.
  15. Aquaa

Reading List:
    Link
    The plotline...like how MC met ml , how they had su Han , how they fell in love and how ex. Protagonist met their doom and their true personality (which I can already guess is shitttty)

Ceilo27 and Elliana like this.
  16. Kaylee

Kaylee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    13 years ago, MC gave birth to Su Han, by means of 'hotel accident' just like any other story. Since I MTL, not clear whether this 'accident' was Su Ran's idea or not. It seemed she wanted to sleep with Song so he could marry her under the pretext 'taking responsibility'. But Song wife made her friends (with Lu BoYang there too) pushed Su Ran (I think she might be drunk too) inside a hotel room where Lu Shao was also designed by his enemy. At that time, Su Ran went to the hotel coz she heard Song would be there.
    Lu Shao was also given drugs, he only knew his enemy made a woman to enter his room after drugged him. In the morning, Lu Shao called Zhou Fu (kinda like his butler/assistant) and left. Since he thought the woman was just a paid woman, he didnt pay attention to her.

Someone pls enlighten me on this part, coz not clear for me too XD

She applied for a job to teach piano, and ironically ended up teaching Song twins. At one time, when she played the piano there, Lu Shao was there too. But they didnt meet. Lu Shao was there to ask for the security tape from the hotel. Song took the tape since it involves his wife.
    I dont rly undertand this, maybe others can correct me abt the whole 'hotel acident'.
    Back at the house where Su Ran was playing the piano, Lu Shao heard of it, and felt calm. Lu Shao had cronic insomnia, and was adviced by doctor to listen to music to help him sleep. He got her contact from Song, and when he left, he met with Su Ran when she walked away from Song house. He enlisted her to play music for him to cure his insomnia and he'd pay so Su Ran accpeted it.

Lu Shao was going to donate at Su Han school, and one morning when he went to the school, he saw Su Han. Su Han was like a copy of his young self. It made Lu Shao to think about the hotel accident, and had his people to investigate again. Thus, he came to Song to ask for the surveilance tape and met Su Ran there.

Lu Shao interested at her piano skills, and then kept met her at Su Han school. At first, he felt this woman was different from the investigation report, since the soul was alr changed.
    They started to interact with the whole 'parenting' as cover first. When he knew abt the whole hotel accident, and how Su Ran was expelled from the Su family at the age of 16, he felt disgusted by the Su and Song. And maybe after that, he started to like her and start to wooing her.

Nothing to elaborate, since the author didnt really touch those in detail.
    Su family was hindered when they wanted to do business in the country again, and bankrupted by Lu Shao I guess.
    Song business was also getting liquidated into Lu. Lu Shao didnt do anything to Song and his twins (Su Ran also felt since there was children). But he made Song put her wife into mental institution. I guess, all the dirty work that harmed Su Ran was from her.
    The surprise from the author, was at the start of the story Song and his wife alr living separately. Apparently, Song found out abt his wife 'ugly character' and felt sick of her so he banished her to different country and forbid her to come home. Didnt explain very clear in mtl what's the 'ugly character' of his wife. Even the ex support character, Lu BoYang felt his 'first love' was not as what he thought she was, and alw had headache whenever she called himt o complain abt Song. By the end of it, Lu BoYang said to Xing (the wife/ex protag) that her marriage failure wasnot because of Song, implying it's her fault.
    And from Su Ran memory, the Song twins should be younger than Su Han, but they're the same age, meaning either they're not Song's or not (either way, Xing cheated and used the same method so he married her or it's not his children but still the same method).
    Lu BoYang and novel Su Ran actually didnt have any interaction, but maybe he did have role at the hotel accident or maybe he kinda helped Xing to harm her. Lu Shao was his uncle and the head family, he didnt allow him to use Lu main family assets and kick him out of the Lu main house. Well, maybe coz he didnt have bigger role in demeaning Su Ran also transmigrte Su Ran also said they had no interaction back then, so Lu BoYang fate was only getting cut out like that, also he had his own business, so he was still fine. I felt pity at him actually, since he rly scared at his uncle, his uncle was like his father lol and Lu BoYang had a we chat group with all Lu brothers and they all called Lu Shao devil king XD Lu Shao acted as the head and father for all the Lus' coz all his brothers died leaving all these 6 sons for him to take care (thus the insomnia, taking care of family and business, so no time for love) tho the oldest was just 2years younger than Lu Shao lmao

Last edited: Jan 30, 2020
    -NEAR-, JoshyM62, Kumoshiro and 25 others like this.
  17. Poor_Hero

Poor_Hero your hope is crushed under the flag of "REALITY"

Reading List:
    Link
    so there were liketwo incidents happened in that hotel at the same time. The original novel's FL schemed back at the original Su Ran to get raped but she was sent to Lu Shao in the midst of chaos ^^; and the original novel's FL plotted to marry original novel's ml since there's no development from their relationship by sleeping in that place as well disguised as being schemed like a white lotus she is. She plotted with other families who dislike Su Ran and had her reputation tainted by hiring the reporters to shoot her naked in hotel room. Actually the original novel's FL isn't as pure as she portrayed since she could climb to where she was by doing dirty stuff (I think) that's why the original novel's ml is disappointed in her and threw her abroad.

QueenSara, -NEAR-, JoshyM62 and 16 others like this.
  18. Eis

Eis ❄❅Queen of Ice❅❄

Reading List:
    Link
    I think what happened was more or less as you said, I read it and that part was also not very clear to me but as an addition...
    Su Ran was getting desperate, so as last effort, she paid some people to drug FP and then gang raped her. FP found out so she trapped Su Ran instead. Su Ran was the one getting drugged and then was about to be gang raped, but at the same time Lu Shao's enemy was also about to trap him (Lu Shao's two elder brothers had died at this point, so Lu Shao was the only one left). Lu Shao was also get drugged, but somehow the room get switched, so he entered Su Ran's room instead. The enemy was plotting to get scandalous picture of Lu Shao, so after he got sober, he hurriedly got away as to not to get caught.

Meanwhile after FP reverse trapped Su Ran, she actually took the medicine on her own and slept with MP. The twins was conceived at that time. MP found out and got disgusted, but since FP was already pregnant, he married her. But that was the only time MP touched FP (after FP got pregnant and gave birth, he never touched her again.

FP was already cray cray at the beginning of the story. She easily get hysterical which was why MP put his twins in the different house (so MC didn't know early on that she was teaching MP's son).
    The 2ndMP, Lu Shao's nephew was also already fell out of love with her early on, as he also had found out about her true character. He also felt a bit guilty about Su Ran, because at that time Su Ran was still young, yet the punishment that they gave her was very unforgiving.

Last edited: Jan 30, 2020
    QueenSara, -NEAR-, JoshyM62 and 26 others like this.
  19. shouahang58

shouahang58 Empress of Being Super Lazy ↜(۳`∇´)۳

Reading List:
    Link
    spoilers on ML and MC's son?? Any cute scene with MC and ML/son???

20. Kaylee

Kaylee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    basically, there's too much of that.
    since, the small one is the biggest tsundere and a future sadist, and the big one is the king of sadist lol.