Spoiler My son might be a villain (spoilers please)

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Aquaa, Jan 29, 2020.

1. Eis

Eis ❄❅Queen of Ice❅❄

Reading List:
    Link
    ML and MC had a total of 3 children, 2 sons and 1 daughter.

Due to the ambiguous answer when asked, the son, Su Han had misunderstanding about his biological father, long before he met ML.

MC basically answered that due to her stubbornness and silliness in chasing love, she did some mistakes in past and got chased out of her house, she repented and didn't love the guy anymore.
    The son's translation: his biological father is a scumbag that used and duped his mother then throw her away.

So when ML met SH privately and announced that he was his father, SH acted very hostile to him, thinking ML abandoned MC and him.

Later, when MC found out, she immediately explained to him that the scumbag in SH's mind was a different person. SH still acted like ML was his enemy because he sensed that what the person ML wanted to get close to was in fact MC. So they had secret rivalry which mainly ended with SH's defeat (because ML was rich), this was one of the reason SH wanted to get rich.

For example: ML, MC and SH was just finished from SH's school trip that MC forced on him. ML offered to take MC and SH home.
    SH: no need! I can take my mother home
    ML: it's late, how are you going to take your mother home? By taxi? Do you have the money to pay it?
    SH:....

When visiting ML's family, due to being nervous and terrified of ML, all of the family members have the same frozen dead pan face. After visiting ML's family, MC thought that if she were to pregnant again, it must be a daughter, she didn't want to add another frozen dead pan face to the family.

So when she was pregnant, she and SH and ML automatically assumed that she was pregnant with a daughter, they bought all things for baby girl up to 6 months old and even prepared a girl name for the baby (nuan nuan = means warm, because Han from Su Han means cold).

After she gave birth, the baby inherited MC's features, minus the gender. But since everything was already prepared, MC insisted they still using the pink baby clothes. MC even wanted to still name the baby "Nuannuan", ML took a pity of his son and decided to name him Lu BoXuan.

LBX grown to be a little devil. Because his face was very similar to MC, ML and SH didn't have heart to scold him, they basically melt when LBX cried.
    Even when SH grown up and was about to take college exam, ML told SH:
    Regardless what will happen, Lu family will be inherited by you. As for that little devil (LBX).... just let him do what he want.

Last edited: Feb 5, 2020
    Kea1612, QueenSara, -NEAR- and 41 others like this.
  2. elaii03

elaii03 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How old did MC concieve SH?

3. shouahang58

shouahang58 Empress of Being Super Lazy ↜(۳`∇´)۳

Reading List:
    Link
    MC was 16 when she had her son, not sure about ML but he should had been in his early 20s

4. Eis

Eis ❄❅Queen of Ice❅❄

Reading List:
    Link
    Iirc, MC was currently 28 years old and ML was 34, so he should be 22 yo when SH was conceived.

BooBoo, Mikaa, nielyti and 4 others like this.
  5. Aquaa

Aquaa 『We Lost The Summer』

Reading List:
    Link
    Any spoiler about her daughter??

6. Kaylee

Kaylee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    By the end of the story, the daughter is still a baby. Nothing to say imo. Since she's the only girl, they love her and start to give more attention and spoil her than the 2nd son. Which is not good, even tho the 2nd son is naughty, but to treat both young children in unfair treatment is not good parenting imo. Also, from the year the 2nd son born to the time the daughter born, Su Ran is ery busy with her piano touring. So she's kinda (neglect) failed to teach her 2nd son the right 'education' and it's the reason why the 2nd son is very naughty.

7. GotDied

GotDied Just a friendly rotten hermit~

Reading List:
    Link
    The last three extra chapters made me cry :blobsob:

Poor_Hero likes this.
  8. Poor_Hero

Poor_Hero your hope is crushed under the flag of "REALITY"

Reading List:
    Link
    I know QAQ they were young and foolish qaq still can't get why such scumbags aka original ml, FL, and 2nd ml can get away after treating people horribly. and they were supposed to be the adults qaq

JoshyM62 and Elliana like this.
  9. GotDied

GotDied Just a friendly rotten hermit~

Reading List:
    Link
    Now, that you mentioned it . . . Wasn't 'Su Ran' is just 15 or 16 years old at that time while the FP, MP and the SP are at least in legal age at that time? Wow, that's like highschoolers ganging up on a teenager.

10. Preciousmele

Preciousmele Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    she was a prostitute?

11. Poor_Hero

Poor_Hero your hope is crushed under the flag of "REALITY"

Reading List:
    Link
    I forgot her profession, I thought she was a hostess in this shady bar and after mc took her body over, she resigned from that place.

Fuyuneko likes this.
  12. Kaylee

Kaylee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    should be a prostitute, mtl is not rly clear abt it tho
    10years in the red light district, and still want to be there after her contract ended coz she needed the money. I'd be surprised if no sex.
    it's nothing imo, everyone can decide for themselves beside she had nothing/no one to depend on
    and if she is one, wouldnt this be a really unique novel? I nvr read a novel where the MC is a prostitute and has story like Su Ran, also transmigrated into a novel after supposedly
    the end'?

chamchaworld, Poor_Hero and Fuyuneko like this.
  13. Aguni_Erina

Aguni_Erina Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i want to add minor correction ... i thought that Lu Shao says to Su Han" whatever the outcome of your exam you're still Lu family's heir.. while Lu Bo Xuan that stinky brat can do whatever he wants.." i mean the Su family is already acquired by the Lu's when some scum uncle of Su Ran tried to threaten/persuade Su Ran and Su Han to acknowledge they're part of Su's.. while Lu's is definitely under Lu Shao and Su Han control..

elaii03, Ceilo27, Leilacus and 2 others like this.
  14. Kaylee

Kaylee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I rly like this story.
    The romance between the MC and ML is not the main part here imo, it just adds spice and the father son relations is what making the novel a satisfaction.

Tho, if we think of how Su Han is mistreated for about 13years, and then several weeks, he forgets how bad Su Ran as a mother. I dont think, normal kid can do that. Kid is even more vengeful and they remmeber all the bad esp from closest family adn Su Han is mature than the other.
    Ah well, it's a fiction XD

15. chamchaworld

chamchaworld Lazy Chibi

Reading List:
    Link
    Not really. There is a case here that a boy is abused and neglected by his own mother, but when the goverment try to take him away from her, he didn't want to leave his mom.

Ceilo27 and Elliana like this.
  16. Kaylee

Kaylee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That's because he's a child, no matter how bad the mother to him, to a child being alone is more scary than being neglcte, and if he only has a mother then she is his entire world.

17. Dan_Niel

Dan_Niel Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What happened in the original story?

18. Kaylee

Kaylee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What do you mean?

19. Dan_Niel

Dan_Niel Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I mean the original fate when MC didn't transmigrate. What happened to origMC, ML, SH, MP, FP, secondMP, Song twins?

20. Kaylee

Kaylee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @Dan_Niel
    There's one thing, the story in the original novel, and the story IN THE NOVEL that MC transmigrated are not the same. In the original novel, the main characters are the children of Su Ran, and Song, in the novel of transmigrated MC the main characters are the parents of the children. I think, correct me if I'm wrong.
    In the original novel MC existence is just canon fodder. Transmigrated MC showed up10/13years after the story in the original novel, so MC existence is really not the one that changed the events here. It's like we're getting a vantage point of what's really going on after THE END that's not told by the author and it's moving us to different original novel ending which we read now.
    Hmm....the timeline is confusing even for me, well coz I MTLed XD

Well,
    MC died after she went to that dinner at the first chapter. The end.
    SH died after he tried to bankrupt the twins and failed (or his enemies). He's targetting all the familes that doomed him (and his mother) or smth like that.
    MP and FP are the Song and Xing, I assumed, right? (Since the original novel MP and FP are the song twins I think). Their fate in the original novel and 'IN the novel that transmigrate MC is in' are kinda different I think.
    Since, in the original novel the twins and SH age were not the same, but in the novel after MC transmigrated their age were the same. In the original novel, there's no mention that MP and FP lived separately and that MP bought another house for the twins to live. But I think, they did separate in the original novel.
    ML is LS, right? No mention. Only a mysterious big power behind 2nd MP.
    2nd MP....dont rmb, but still mesmerized of FP and not married, the usual route for 2nd MP lol
    Song twins. Happy end for them I think. Since they're the protag in the original novel.

Oh I forgeot to mention. There's also 2 AU of what happen to OriMC and OriSH LOL me confuse too when I need to put a timeline or 'universe' XD

Last edited: Feb 23, 2020
    Pyo-Pyo, BooBoo, Elliana and 3 others like this.