Spoiler My Three Tyrant Brothers - 폭군 오빠가 셋이래요

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by manhwaromancelover, Apr 17, 2021.

1. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
    I forgot if it was a passing comment here at the spoiler threads or at website B. I honestly forgot if it was simply MCs hallucination/nightmare or if Miriam even shows up. I mean, MC thinks she briefly saw an adult Miriam. Not at all a coincidence in manhwa plots but... this is just... a stupid thing to do even in minor villain standards. The worst that could happen is essentially having the aristocrats find out MC was a former slave (which WOULD affect the family politically but Miriam will lose out DEFINITELY over SOMETHING)

Creolenerd, its0k and i_am_here like this.
  2. i_am_here

i_am_here Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The thing is the MC only became a "Slave" due to someone's treason and murder of her mother. It's not like that was her true origin. So I don't get how that could be used against her.

I'm curious to find out who killed her mother and how she ended up being sold into slavery. Most importantly how her mother could have given birth to a baby (especially a girl) without the Emperor knowing or at least investigating what happened to the MC's mother. It seems his sons did all the leg work.

Last edited: Jul 15, 2021
  3. Hypothon

Reading List:
    Link
    Tbf, that WAS one of the most pressing matters at the earliest chapters, people acquainted with MC kept telling her to hide her mark because of... reasons I don't remember. Even then... knowing she's a slave (if not for MCs pure kindness, I mean, I'm still pissed at the maids that are just buttering her up that were shown at the latest chaps and obv aiming for one of the brothers... esp CP). Even then, other than a lil' headache to the Imperial Family, ALL members of HER family (3 brothers and father) ADORE her. They needed to narrow down potential enemies for MC, and is only giving her more time to either enjoy her childhood or prep her for the darkness of nobility

4. Fostofina

Fostofina Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There are hints that MC is either isekaid or remembers her past life in modern Korea. She gets flashbacks of her life there that get more frequent the older she gets.

5. ThePathUntaken

ThePathUntaken Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sunday was mopping floors because he thought that if he worked at the palace, he’d be able to stay close to Chloe and protect her, even if it meant he could no longer be her friend.

Chloe said it was unacceptable, and that she wanted to stay friends with him. She marched straight to her brother’s office and told him this. Happy that she wanted something for the first time since she arrived at the palace, Chester obliged and had Sunday, now Theo, adopted by Collin’s family. (Collin is the knight, but he’s also a noble).

Edit; It was the second prince’s suggestion, not the first.

Theo found out later, when Chloe visited him with cake. He agreed, because even though he was close to her, he missed actually being her friend. He went home with Collin, and they exchanged letters once they both learned how to read and write. They met again after Theo was acclimated to his new environment, family, and status as a noble. He decides that he wants to try for knighthood like Collin and become Chloe’s personal knight.

They treat him kindly, like he’s been there his whole life.

As for Chloe’s mother, don’t know who did it yet, but the reason Erika was killed was because

She gave birth to a daughter. The only princess in generations who could break the bloodline curse. This means that she is the one who will become empress, the most coveted position. There was already hostility towards her, due to her being in the emperor’s favor, but she only cared that her daughter would grow safely and happily. She kept her daughter’s birth a secret from those inside her personal palace and the emperor, but someone betrayed them and caused Erika to be assassinated while Chloe was branded as a slave and sold (I don’t know for sure, but I think whoever did it may have been hoping she’d be sold to another country). No one knows who, because everyone who was involved with Erika’s palace died, including Erika’s father.

The emperor was away in battle when this all occurred, and he has lasting guilt because he wasn’t able to prevent it. Coming home and seeing his beloved’s gravestone instead of her smiling face sent him back to battle to try and feel something in his empty heart. I don’t quite remember much else, but I know he and Prince Chester have been secretly investigating for years.

I do know that, when Chloe was found years later, it took a few knights to keep the emperor from running away from the war so he could see his daughter. It seems he’ll be a doting father.

Last edited: Oct 8, 2021
  6. maxi.tempest.

maxi.tempest. Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    me too!! i do hope someone can spoil me too! will it took long for the emperor to go back from the war?? Will he be able to attend Chloe's banquet??? Can someone spoil about the meeting abt the daughter and the emperor?

7. Hypothon

Reading List:
    Link
    Now that Jean/Miriam lookalike has been introduced, any new spoilers?

8. IamAviLlain

IamAviLlain Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i think chloe had 2 reincartations

9. LadyObie

LadyObie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is Miriam the lost sister of Jean? :blobfearful: Based on what Jean told Collin that her father left with her youngest sister and sold her to the slave trader. :hmm:

MightyDragoon453 likes this.
  10. China

China Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The father died i just read the manhua is this real????????? Someone tell me!

11. Heiwa Irina

Heiwa Irina Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just read a spoiler on page 2 about the chapter 170 and the emperor was still alive.

its0k likes this.
  12. ThePathUntaken

ThePathUntaken Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Her name is Jean, and she’s studying to be a knight. It hasn’t been confirmed yet (in the manhwa, anyway), but it is heavily implied that Miriam is her long lost baby sister, who their father kidnapped and sold to a slave trader many years before.

Also, the war that the emperor was participating in is over, and he is now on his way home.

As for why it’s a problem for a princess to have a slave’s seal, THIS IS JUST A THEORY but this can be used against her by the anti-empire faction, enemies of the empire, or even someone who wants the crown. In other countries surrounding Askanier, slavery is seen as normal. Therefore, to outsiders, Chloe is still considered “property” until her brothers find a way to remove it. It wouldn’t be unusual for someone to try and sell her again. Highly inadvisable, given who she is and her influence on the men in the royal family, but still not unusual.

edit- I just saw the chapter with the emperor- he’s not dead, just in a Sleeping Beauty-like sleep. So far, they’re not sure how to reverse it. But that’s one hot daddy.

Last edited: Oct 30, 2021
    Heiwa Irina and ArkiV_10 like this.
  13. Desperate

Desperate Desperate for spoilers <( °-° )>

Reading List:
    Link
    GUYS DID THE FATHER DIED??? IM READING THE MANHWA AND IT LOOKS LIKE HE DIED? NOOOO I WANNA DROP THIS NOW T-T

14. KristinaMariaSara

KristinaMariaSara Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He isn’t dead, he is in coma

MightyDragoon453 likes this.
  15. Desperate

Desperate Desperate for spoilers <( °-° )>

Reading List:
    Link
    Omg thank you so much.

16. Manhwalover2

Manhwalover2 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    so miriam also sold to slave trader.
    It means she's a slave too?
    But why her clothes different from chloe and theo?
    She also has a name

17. KristinaMariaSara

KristinaMariaSara Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Simply the “owner” decided to give miriam a name so she is more a normal maid than a slave. She doesn’t need to clean or cook, she just need to control the other nameless slaves. Maybe in the past she pleased the “owner” and he gave her a promotion

18. MightyDragoon453

MightyDragoon453 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I mean as a form of pitting other enslaved against each other, creating an environment of distrust and suspicion around them but also showing other enslaved what they could get if they were favoured, better conditions and benefits, seems plausible. Different clothes, different name. Probably meant she was more respected in that sort of hierachy. Probably strengthens enslavers control and makes it less likely for rebellions.

The Enslaver also pretty much despised Chloe and Theo when they were "Wednesday" and "Sunday." You can tell the difference with how he probably named Miriam vs Chloe and Theo OG names. Days of the weeks, designating their roles. Compared to Miriam's who was much more humanised. So I would think Miriam was probably was tolerated much more by the enslaver. She was still enslaved though and a victim in all of this. No matter how bratty she might be.

Scarlet Feather and ArkiV_10 like this.
  19. Manhwalover2

Manhwalover2 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    "please" the owner?
    I dont think so.
    She's the same age as our fl right..

princessbelle likes this.
  20. Heiwa Irina

Heiwa Irina Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Will the emperor woke up from coma? If so, when?