Spoiler My Younger Brother Is Salivating After Me

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by MOMO26, Jun 18, 2022.

1. MOMO26

MOMO26 Have a coffee

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]
    Author(s):
    Lee Jiwoo
    이지우
    Year :
    Status in COO:
    1 Main Story Volume (Complete)
    1 Side Story Volume (Complete)

Original Publisher:
    Easy Red
    RidiBooks

Description:
    The general from the Jangmoon family returned from the war under the orders of the Emperor.

However, while he was away, his grandmother took over his mansion and secretly proceeded with his marriage to Yasmine.

“Today we are going to have the first night of the marriage. The place where my sister should be is by my side.”

Yasmine was upset when he came to her just seven days before marriage.

She gets confused by his words that he will spend the first night with her…

Associated Names:
    갈애

jkumi7 and your crush like this.
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

3. MOMO26

MOMO26 Have a coffee

Reading List:
    Link
    I personally don't think they're blood related, I could be confused but someone said that the MC is adopted because of family loss.. I think

4. Kyyiiq-q12

Kyyiiq-q12 Simp for obsessive MLs and Yanderes

Reading List:
    Link
    For a sec I thought it was gonna be incest and I was like WTF ( but then again it kinda is since they might have been raised together as siblings maybe?? )

5. Black7

Black7 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    After very long time I log in to my ID and I found this thread,I remember reading this story .
    Actually fl and ml's grandfather were close friend so when fls grandfather died ,ml's grandfather brought her into his mansion where his grandson was two years younger than Yasmine (Mc).
    And that grandson is ml ofc.But Mc from the start thought of him as a younger brother whom she have to protect rather than a friend.
    Ml went into the war and returned after that he met Mc and he found that his grandmother changed his mansion and even trying to arrange his marriage with "Julia" eldest daughter of Hong family but ml declined Grandma in her face and even told her that he only wanted to marry one person (it's mc ofc), he told her to leave this place because he is meant to live in this mansion not her:blobowoevil_horns:(grandmother in ml's absence did many changes even locked the old butler who was surving the ml's family from a long time and recruited her own people so when ml found it out he was angry and later on he managed to found old butler whom grandmother locked into some kind of place, grandmother don't like Yasmin (Mc) and even kinda treated her as some servant but ml told her that Yasmin is a guest brought by grandfather so she should be treated as granddaughter not as some servant or slave,(ml is bad-ass I like him:blobmelt:).It seems like he is in love with Mc from the start.At Chapter 18 Mc got a call from someone that general (ml) is looking for her to serve him in bath:blobnosebleed:.
    This is what I understand from reading it's novel upto chapter 18.
    PS: Please don't ask me too much question related to this series later on bcz whatever I was aware of it ,I already mentioned it.After posting this spoiler I'm gonna log out my ID, I won't be around NUF for few months, so sorry for inconvenience today I just opened my I'd and I found this thread so I wanna post some spoilers have a good read (y).

Last edited: Jun 24, 2022
  6. Deleted member 424436

Deleted member 424436 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Someone above spoiled that mc treated him as a younger brother but he likes her from the beginning. Seems like more than raising as sibling mc tried to protect ml because he was younger than her.

Philiagomz, MOMO26 and Kyyiiq-q12 like this.
  7. MOMO26

MOMO26 Have a coffee

Reading List:
    Link

Remember when Chinese and Korean people still called their guy friends Gege and Oppa even when they're not relatives. It's similar in this case but with opposite since FL is older by two years so ML must've called her "unnie"
    Those childhood friend who treat each others like siblings would usually use the Oppa and Unnie so we're confused and mislead by the title....

AsuraSKY and Alicelz like this.
  8. Philiagomz

Philiagomz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Please spoil more :blobReach:.

9. JazOjeda

JazOjeda Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
  10. -NEAR-

-NEAR- ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

Reading List:
    Link
    Is there gonna be drama with the girl the grandmother was setting ML up with? Spoilers pls!:blob_plusone: