Myers Briggs MBTI Personality Test

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by tocos10, Dec 1, 2015.

?

Personality

1. INTJ

28 vote(s)
    12.8%
  2. INTP

60 vote(s)
    27.5%
  3. ENTJ

4 vote(s)
    1.8%
  4. ENTP

10 vote(s)
    4.6%
  5. INFJ

11 vote(s)
    5.0%
  6. INFP

42 vote(s)
    19.3%
  7. ENFJ

2 vote(s)
    0.9%
  8. ENFP

7 vote(s)
    3.2%
  9. ISTJ

9 vote(s)
    4.1%
  10. ISFJ

3 vote(s)
    1.4%
  11. ESTJ

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  12. ESFJ

2 vote(s)
    0.9%
  13. ISTP

21 vote(s)
    9.6%
  14. ISFP

14 vote(s)
    6.4%
  15. ESTP

2 vote(s)
    0.9%
  16. ESFP

3 vote(s)
    1.4%
  1. forecast

forecast [Batoto Veteran] [sakurahana veteran]

Reading List:
    Link
  2. thechaptermonster

thechaptermonster Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Me? I'm a DICK

3. doomeye1337

doomeye1337 /人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\ Incubator, the messenger of magic~

Reading List:
    Link
    As much as i agree that these tests are not reliable, I have taken it 3 times with years in between and I am still intj, with only the instability changing much. Might not be useful for a lot of people, but for those like me, might be useful. Also I browsed the other personalities, and none of them match. There might be one or two elements that are similar, but no matches. also the test is culturally blind, But yea, it is not real science, but imo can still be useful. if it is not useful for you, no need to disparage it 100% :)

4. Westeller

Westeller Smokin' Sexy Style!! Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @Arcturus, I took your test thing. How did you manage to get that merged into this thread?

True Neutral Elf Bard/Wizard (2nd/1st Level)

Ability Scores:
    Strength- 12
    Dexterity- 12
    Constitution- 11
    Intelligence- 13
    Wisdom- 8
    Charisma- 12

Alignment:
    True Neutral- A true neutral character does what seems to be a good idea. He doesn't feel strongly one way or the other when it comes to good vs. evil or law vs. chaos. Most true neutral characters exhibit a lack of conviction or bias rather than a commitment to neutrality. Such a character thinks of good as better than evil after all, he would rather have good neighbors and rulers than evil ones. Still, he's not personally committed to upholding good in any abstract or universal way. Some true neutral characters, on the other hand, commit themselves philosophically to neutrality. They see good, evil, law, and chaos as prejudices and dangerous extremes. They advocate the middle way of neutrality as the best, most balanced road in the long run. True neutral is the best alignment you can be because it means you act naturally, without prejudice or compulsion. However, true neutral can be a dangerous alignment when it represents apathy, indifference, and a lack of conviction.

Race:
    Elves are known for their poetry, song, and magical arts, but when danger threatens they show great skill with weapons and strategy. Elves can live to be over 700 years old and, by human standards, are slow to make friends and enemies, and even slower to forget them. Elves are slim and stand 4.5 to 5.5 feet tall. They have no facial or body hair, prefer comfortable clothes, and possess unearthly grace. Many others races find them hauntingly beautiful.

Primary Class:
    Bards- Bards often serve as negotiators, messengers, scouts, and spies. They love to accompany heroes (and villains) to witness heroic (or villainous) deeds firsthand, since a bard who can tell a story from personal experience earns renown among his fellows. A bard casts arcane spells without any advance preparation, much like a sorcerer. Bards also share some specialized skills with rogues, and their knowledge of item lore is nearly unmatched. A high Charisma score allows a bard to cast high-level spells.

Secondary Class:
    Wizards- Wizards are arcane spellcasters who depend on intensive study to create their magic. To wizards, magic is not a talent but a difficult, rewarding art. When they are prepared for battle, wizards can use their spells to devastating effect. When caught by surprise, they are vulnerable. The wizard's strength is her spells, everything else is secondary. She learns new spells as she experiments and grows in experience, and she can also learn them from other wizards. In addition, over time a wizard learns to manipulate her spells so they go farther, work better, or are improved in some other way. A wizard can call a familiar- a small, magical, animal companion that serves her. With a high Intelligence, wizards are capable of casting very high levels of spells.

5. lovelyxday

lovelyxday Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ENTP! It looks like there's lots of introverts on NUF >.<
    I was in between for a lot of the categories, except I/E

6. mir

mir Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I've taken it so many times, I don't want to take it again.
    IN(T/F)P

Oh hey \o another one

Last edited: Nov 12, 2016
  7. Crow Slaying Vanir-san

Crow Slaying Vanir-san Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    As also an Anthropology student, we usually categorize tests like these "weird", which stands for tests designed for "Western, Educated, Industrialized, Rich, and Democratic" culture. Such tests are categorized for specific cultural settings, and when considering global topics such as personality, we don't validate them very much. So personally, I don't accept these tests.

On the side note, according to my Psychology professor and textbook, not a single personality tests has enough empirical data to support its worth or benefit, and since such tests raise ethical questions, we take personality tests with a big chunk of salt (in fact, there is only "theories" on personality and no concrete fact so far, and according to history in anthropology, theories not properly based on empirical data tends to cause baseless social discrimination).

Last edited: Nov 12, 2016
  8. sinyueliang

sinyueliang 『World Traveller』『Demon Slayer』『Hinokami』

Reading List:
    Link
    INTP-T, I normally go between INTP and INFP - though I do get INTP slightly more often.

Chinese MC likes this.
  9. Arcturus

Arcturus Cat, Hidden Sith Lord

Reading List:
    Link
    Some silly person merged them since they had Myers Briggs overlap

10. ninish

ninish ✿Fujoshi✿ [#224~] [Dʀᴀɢᴏɴɪsᴛ] [Lᴜʀᴋᴇʀ Lᴇᴇᴄʜ]

Reading List:
    Link
    @Potato, I finally managed to take it :D

I'm INFP... of course. the one personality with high idealism but the most perfectly lacking in coping with reality and life skills... with a 91% turbulence... it's a miracle my plain hasn't crashed yet... (´△`)

Chinese MC likes this.
  11. Chinese MC

Chinese MC I won't stab you~

Reading List:
    Link
    INTP

I am essentially you but dead inside

lovelyxday, Lithit and ninish like this.
  12. ninish

ninish ✿Fujoshi✿ [#224~] [Dʀᴀɢᴏɴɪsᴛ] [Lᴜʀᴋᴇʀ Lᴇᴇᴄʜ]

Reading List:
    Link
    ((´д`)) ouch

Chinese MC likes this.
  13. Chinese MC

Reading List:
    Link
    It is gonna happen ninish, then you will become an intp just like me

14. Lithit

Lithit Desu~'s Little Griffin

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm basically both of you combined with a little of the good and all of the bad. INF/TP hybrid (T_T)

15. Chinese MC

Reading List:
    Link
    Commit to one.

16. Lithit

Reading List:
    Link
    One does not simply 'commit to one' *insert meme, because i'm too lazy to use meme generator*

17. The great metalunicorn

The great metalunicorn [Blood Countess][Glue Overlord][Big Sister][War]

Reading List:
    Link
    Debater, and or architect it switches from test to test...

18. muuni

muuni Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It always surprises me how many INFP I come across when its the rarest type. Perhaps I just choose hobbies saturated with them since I am one.:p

19. Lithit

Reading List:
    Link
    NUF is just the kind of place you would find INFPs
    Second to INTPs and a few others in the T family, they also tend to be the most engrossed in books and reading

20. holyshin

holyshin Moderator

Reading List:
    Link
    Good (0) made me laugh.

You Are A:

Chaotic Evil Human Rogue (2nd Level)

Ability Scores:
    Strength- 13
    Dexterity- 14
    Constitution- 13
    Intelligence- 14
    Wisdom- 14
    Charisma- 14

Alignment:
    Chaotic Evil- A chaotic evil character does whatever his greed, hatred, and lust for destruction drive him to do. He is hot-tempered, vicious, arbitrarily violent, and unpredictable. If he is simply out for whatever he can get, he is ruthless and brutal. If he is committed to the spread of evil and chaos, he is even worse. Thankfully, his plans are haphazard, and any groups he joins or forms are poorly organized. Typically, chaotic evil people can be made to work together only by force, and their leader lasts only as long as he can thwart attempts to topple or assassinate him. Chaotic evil is sometimes called demonic because demons are the epitome of chaotic evil. Chaotic evil is the best alignment you can be because combines self-interest and pure freedom. However, chaotic evil can be a dangerous alignment because it represents the destruction not only of beauty and life but also of the order on which beauty and life depend.

Race:
    Humans are the most adaptable of the common races. Short generations and a penchant for migration and conquest have made them physically diverse as well. Humans are often unorthodox in their dress, sporting unusual hairstyles, fanciful clothes, tattoos, and the like.

Class:
    Rogues- Rogues have little in common with each other. While some - maybe even the majority - are stealthy thieves, many serve as scouts, spies, investigators, diplomats, and simple thugs. Rogues are versatile, adaptable, and skilled at getting what others don't want them to get. While not equal to a fighter in combat, a rogue knows how to hit where it hurts, and a sneak attack can dish out a lot of damage. Rogues also seem to have a sixth sense when it comes to avoiding danger. Experienced rogues develop nearly magical powers and skills as they master the arts of stealth, evasion, and sneak attacks. In addition, while not capable of casting spells on their own, a rogue can sometimes 'fake it' well enough to cast spells from scrolls, activate wands, and use just about any other magic item.

Detailed Results:

Alignment:
    Lawful Good ----- X (1)
    Neutral Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXX (13)
    Chaotic Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXX (14)
    Lawful Neutral -- XXXXXXXXXXXX (12)
    True Neutral ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (24)
    Chaotic Neutral - XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (25)
    Lawful Evil ----- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (18)
    Neutral Evil ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (30)
    Chaotic Evil ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (31)

Law & Chaos:
    Law ----- X (1)
    Neutral - XXXXXXXXXXXXX (13)
    Chaos --- XXXXXXXXXXXXXX (14)

Good & Evil:
    Good ---- (0)
    Neutral - XXXXXXXXXXX (11)
    Evil ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (17)

Race:
    Human ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXX (14)
    Dwarf ---- XXXXXXXX (8)
    Elf ------ XXXXXXXXXXXXXX (14)