LCD Mysterious Job Called Oda Nobunaga

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Wujigege, Sep 7, 2018.

1. Wujigege

Wujigege *Christian*SIMP*Comedian

Reading List:
    Link
    How dare my novel not have a LCD?
    I will be translating chapter 37 and having it deleted from NU since its a repeat of chapter 36.
    Cheers!

The young Alsrod (Arusuroddo), is eagerly waiting for the day that he’s granted a “job” in the temple. In this world when one reaches adulthood, they are granted “jobs” like swordsman or magician by divine revelation, among them the one said to be the strongest is magic swordsman.

Alsrod is the illegitimate second son of a small feudal lord, and the seat is already succeded by his elder brother who already put him in the front lines, he’s in a position that could lose his life on the battlefield any day. If he became a magic swordman, a job that was possesed by the famous heroes of the past, he could change his situation.

However the job that’s granted to Alsrod is not magic swordman nor any of the other common jobs, it was a mysterious job called “Oda Nobunaga” that none of the temple’s people knew anything about!.
    Link

2. Bright_Lucky_Star

Bright_Lucky_Star [Previously Known as OrdinaryUser] The Blessed One

Reading List:
    Link
    I didn't read this yet, just bookmark it, I suppose there will be stat and job :hmm::notlikeblob:

Wujigege likes this.
  3. Wujigege

Reading List:
    Link
    I like the premise and had my eye on the novel for a few months. It is something I am interested in reading. Although after watching Raiders, Nobunaga seemed a little more dumber than I thought

Last edited: Sep 7, 2018
  4. Bright_Lucky_Star

Bright_Lucky_Star [Previously Known as OrdinaryUser] The Blessed One

Reading List:
    Link
    He's good warlord and among the first ones to implement firearms on Japan war, it was later generation that view him as evil person :blobsalute:

Wujigege likes this.
  5. Wujigege

Reading List:
    Link
    Quite surprised that this does not have an LCD.
    I just picked it up and the planned schedule is 4 chapters per month

The young Alsrod (Arusuroddo), is eagerly waiting for the day that he’s granted a “job” in the temple. In this world when one reaches adulthood, they are granted “jobs” like swordsman or magician by divine revelation, among them the one said to be the strongest is magic swordsman.

Alsrod is the illegitimate second son of a small feudal lord, and the seat is already succeded by his elder brother who already put him in the front lines, he’s in a position that could lose his life on the battlefield any day. If he became a magic swordman, a job that was possesed by the famous heroes of the past, he could change his situation.

However the job that’s granted to Alsrod is not magic swordman nor any of the other common jobs, it was a mysterious job called “Oda Nobunaga” that none of the temple’s people knew anything about!.

6. Jigoku Shounen

Jigoku Shounen An Envoy From Hell

Reading List:
    Link
    It was dead for sometime, with no one notice your update, so it isn't that surprising.

7. FoolishCarp

FoolishCarp Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    well thats stupidly shit release speed

8. hammer

hammer "Qidian Master Race"

Reading List:
    Link