Spoiler Mystic Prince | Prince of Myolyeong [Manhwa]

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Samona, Feb 23, 2022.

1. Yeon Rim

Yeon Rim Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much for the spoilers ! As always, it was so nice to read !

The attitude of Doha was indeed surprising, his reactions was so cute and the way he showed respect to Yeon was absolutely adorable ! When he said "Oh, I'm sorry" and "Thank you" . This man was so stressed in front of the person he loves X) It was like we were watching a young boy in love who was trying to confess !
    And Jeokyeon ! Wow ! she was so relax, unlike Doha.
    I'm really feeling sad for him, he had a fever... Which probably made his mind more dizzy. Plus, he really tried to be kind with Yeon but she made a really bad joke that hurt him a lot. Of course, I admire her and she's so strong and powerful. Her goal is the most important... However, she didn't understand how painful her request was for Doha. Since childhood, he has been used as a tool and has been told that his only destiny is to reach for the throne. That's really horrible, when everyone only sees in you an useful thing and not a human being. Same goes for Jeokyeon, she sees in him an obstacle. Nothing more, nothing less. It can't be changed that easily, that's even what she told him. That he will always feel uncomfortable around her. And just this sentence made his heart bleed. Obviously, he was acting like this because of love, not because Jeokyeon is his rival. But that, Yeon didn't know. Fortunately, she touched him and called him by his name, which made his heart flutter. He even blushed ! Jeokyeon complimented Doha and that was the only thing he could think about. We can notice, like you said, a parallel with Hwarim but also something more. Doha is half like his mother but also half like his father when it comes to his feelings. For example, he acted like a shy and simple man in the presence of Yeon. In truth, he's extremely sensitive just like the Emperor. That's, at least, what Yeon was able to notice. It's sad that he cut his beautiful hair..! Just because Yeon told him he was good-looking with this haircut at the festival, that's even more cute.

I'm so glad that Doha's palace finally bloomed ! Thanks to Jeokyeon, Doha opened his heart a little for the first time.
    Baekrang was so shocked ! He definitely won't recognize his master anymore X) He must have made such a puzzled face ! Can we talk more about Doha's imagination ? The moment he imagined Biseol in Yeon's bed was hilarious!! This man is so funny and as you said, less innocent than we thought.

As we all observed, Hamil is really becoming more and more scary. I just hope he won't hurt Wolah in any way. She doesn't deserve his hate. Of course, he must have his reasons for being so hypocrite. But it won't justify the fact that he's too obsessed and possessive with Yeon. Besides his creepy personality, I still like his development. A good story need a good villain after all.

I guess the theory of the sharing powers between Jeokyeon and Doha won't be confirmed this time. ╮⁠(⁠.⁠ ⁠❛⁠ ⁠ᴗ⁠ ⁠❛⁠.⁠)⁠╭
    Maybe Jeokyeon will feel even better and refreshed after touching Doha's hands and Doha's state will become even worse. I'm so happy that Yeon was finally able to return the earring ! Imagine, Doha keeps on wearing it although it's a little cracked. X)
    I noticed he also kept on wearing the red eyeshadow makeup he wore at the festival ! That's even more pretty than the usual purple one. The colour red always makes me think of Jeokyeon.
    It finally make sense when we see the new cover. Will Biseol also cut his hair ?
    That's possible. Poor guys, three men fighting for a woman who only considers them as brothers or friends. I admiringly support her development, all I wish is for her to be happy, to be successful.
    With or without the throne.

Thanks again for the spoilers !
    This community is amazing and so cheerful.
    And sorry for the long comment...

Last edited: Sep 24, 2022
    GreenCactus, hyuuckk, Flaka_ and 4 others like this.
  2. humans

humans Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What a great comment! You just don't know how happy I am to read your thoughts guys.

Doha really acted respectful and nice to Yeon. I loved the way he watched her eat snacks so much, it was like he just wanted to admire her all day without saying anything. He really reminded me of a little boy who fell in love. I also thought he would fill the table with all the food he has in the palace for her to eat ahahahaha.

And he didn't cut off his hair at the end of the chapter, don't worry, that's just my theory. I think if he really decided to do it, I hope Baekrang sees it and stops him. Baekrang had his hair down in that chapter and it suits him so well, he's so handsome. He was also so funny scared of the petals. There are so many beautiful flowers blooming in Doha's palace, they're insanely beautiful, I want to see Doha's reaction when he sees them himself.
    I also think Doha will always wear the earring that Yeon gave him back, and maybe Biseol will notice it and realize who it belonged to.

I think it's clear by now that Yeon and Doha's relationship is getting better, and she's at least not as hostile and annoyed with him as before, I'm so happy about that.

Biseol also didn't cut off his hair, he was just wearing a wig in the previous chapters.

Also Yeon doesn't get better from Doha's touch, spiritual energy is transmitted through a kiss, and during the festival Doha kissed her on the shoulder, so she got better.

Last edited: Sep 24, 2022
    GreenCactus, hyuuckk, ikhors and 4 others like this.
  3. Mary7890

Mary7890 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

I was also glad that Doha did not abdicate, no matter how much you fall in love, it is important that you keep your space and your own desires.
    I think that Doha would have refused to abdicate even if he was not interested in it, because he felt that his feelings were taken advantage of and that the price was too high for repaying the debt to return his lost earring.

I can't know how much Doha is interested in the throne or not, although expectations are tired of him and his desire to take care of him as Doha and not the first prince, maybe he will fight with his teeth to win the throne, after all these years it has become part of his identity, some people cling to goals And things that they really don't care about because it is firmly established in them that it is the only thing they have to do or the thing for which they live, whether it is because of the expectations of those around them or because of the time they have spent in pursuit of this goal.

Of course I could be wrong and Doha may be very interested in the throne

Hamil is really progressing to the point where he becomes an opponent and I loved your expectation that he and the Second Prince would become an enemy at some point and I share your disappointment with yeon's behavior but I also welcome real flaws in yeon's character, usually the "inability to understand other people's feelings" in Fl's character is only limited to being unaware of the feelings of the man who loves her and spends most chapters wondering, "Why would he do all this for me?" While being an expert at understanding everyone else's feelings, in this chapter it appears that yeon has an even tougher problem than that. She doesn't understand the effects of her actions or words on others or maybe she doesn't really care, I wouldn't be surprised if years of abuse caused an emotional disability inside yeon....

Although her request was a joke it didn't come out of nowhere, yeon sees Doha as the First Prince who poses the greatest threat to the other princes... What she cares about is his standing and the threat he poses.

And the same for Hamill, although she looks kindly towards him on the surface, I cannot say that she cared for him on a personal level. This lack of interest was reflected in his gift, and she did not mind giving it up to someone she really cared about.

I guess yeon doesn't want a strong relationship with princes, she's focused on her goal and thinks about the best way to reach it, she's more interested in the goddess than they do, maybe yeon longed for friendships with girls and was more comfortable with them and this related to her past, where she was the one who really cared about them. Her mother and her sister and of course there is a desire to protect the gods who remind her of the misogyny she was subjected to, given this similarity it was not surprising that yeon developed a much stronger bond with her than the one she bonds with Doha and Hamil despite the short period of time they have known

She gives her the smile that yeon didn't give to Doha and the gift that Hamil gave her, I think Doha's subconscious realizes that the gods are connected in an incomprehensible way with yeon and that the comfort she feels with her is real while she puts up barriers between her and Doha because he is not only a competitor but most of them A threat in addition to the fact that she has to keep her secret hidden, and this makes his jealousy more reasonable.

At this point, I think Yeon really only cares about Biesul and has a trusting relationship and sincere interest in him because there's nothing to hide from him and no danger to her dream as well as her friend goddess and other humans except for princes who make boundaries between them.

Sorry for taking so long again

Ceally, GreenCactus, hyuuckk and 6 others like this.
  4. mewylve

mewylve Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Finallllyyyyyy!!!!!
    Hurraaahhhhh!!!!
    At lastttt... Flower blossoms...

GreenCactus, Yeon--, Mary7890 and 3 others like this.
  5. Mary7890

Reading List:
    Link
    It is a question out of curiosity and for discussion

What are your thoughts about yeon teacher?

When I reviewed the chapters for the second time, I noticed that his hair is black like yeon, and black hair is a description of the gods, so could the teacher be one of them?

What we know about him is that he is considered the highest rank teacher of princes and for some reason he hides his eyes, is it because they are red like yeon?

The thing I don't understand is that yeon's standing among the princes is considered weak and that's what Baekrang said when he wanted to stop Bisol from fighting...

What is the secret of the numbers too?

Out of twenty princes, number 4 is considered high, so I don't think it has anything to do with ranking since yeon's stature is weak.

Is the number according to the order of their discovery as princes and candidates for the throne?

But this means that the second prince is supposed to be the first because he is the first imperial candidate or that the fact that Doha is a biological son of the emperor makes him an exception, so it does not matter if there is a candidate for the throne before him because he will always be the first because of the right of blood.

It also does not seem related to the identity of your teacher in your rank or position, yeon teacher is considered the highest among teachers and he did not make her the first prince or raise her status, perhaps the weakness of yeon's position is related to her origins, of course we do not know about the origins of the other princes except for the first prince, but perhaps most of them came From noble families and high clans, at least the eighth prince, Hamil, and perhaps the twentieth prince came from noble families. The second prince also seems to come from a strong family and strong support from the court, which means that they have support, and this support determines your position among the princes

Of course, Yeon comes from a poor village and seems to be of a commoner class and doesn't have a strong connection

The only thing I can think of as to why Yeon's status is so low is her humble or even unknown origins, it's possible that her teacher claimed to have picked her up from somewhere to hide her identity...

I got off topic and it's about the teacher, it seems that he appeared at the moment of yeon's power raging and her village burned... Maybe he's on a secret mission to get yeon back or he heard that an avatar existed in the human world and decided to take her after her power awakened, we don't know his intentions really

what do you think ?

mewylve, Yeon Rim and humans like this.
  6. Yeon--

Yeon-- Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Correction, yeon teacher is the least reputable, the high rank goes to doha teacher

The order as far as I understood is according to their strength in the admission exam so I guess the showed their power when they were kids so the got an order, that's how I see it
    And again nahora is totally a divine I guess he is the one who loves humans a lot

Flaka_, Mary7890, Shoshi and 4 others like this.
  7. humans

humans Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That's right, the order depends on how they passed the exam. I remember Yeon talking in the early chapters about how bad Yeonggyeong's results on the exam were that he became the 19th prince.

Mary7890, mewylve, ikhors and 2 others like this.
  8. ikhors

ikhors [ Servant Of Evil ]

Reading List:
    Link
    you're literally amazing for these spoilers omg<33 they're the highlight of my weekends

I think for the most part that doha was sort of gaslit into wanting the throne, yk? I think you worded it perfectly somewhere in ur spoiler, "everyone around saw him as a tool to increase power and strength with the help of the throne in the future." If people thought of him like that, they probably treated him like that too but in this round about way that made them seem like they were doing a lesser evil. They planted their desires in ryu doha his whole life. There's this phrase that if you hear something enough times you start to believe it. I think that's the case with doha. He's heard it practically his whole life and I'm sure he believes it. That he's tool and strength for ppl to get further up in life, he was that golden that was perfectly molded to fit the throne. Bcs he genuinely was molded and bent to fit the throne, Doha is their perfect emperor bcs his everything is literally shaped around being the emperor from the moment he opened his eyes. Yeon's comment def hit home and she was joking but I really hate how he responded to it. I hate how fast he moved on from it after that little compliment. I really wish he gave her a proper response then instead of moving on, my only comfort is that he let it slide bcs it was yeon and it wouldn't be ok if someone else said it

Also I feel there would be a sort of split in princes and they'll go up against eachother as groups. I literally expected nothing less than insanity from Hamil but his gift bottle. I get that yeon gave his gift to someone else after he gave it to her but he's getting angry at the wrong person. Wolah has absolutely no way of knowing that the bottle was originally Hamil's gift to Yeon. He himself knows that yeon was the root. But alas, he's a little koko and can't get mad at the person he's obsessing over. I get his upset but blame the right ppl atleast. But he has some points bcs he's pretty and has interesting character. The 2nd prince ... Is it wrong that I really really want Jonghwan to get a redemption arc. I think his character is super complex and I genuinely want to see character growth. I want to see him stop looking at everything with red tinted glasses and I want him to develop as a character. I think he's just slightly misunderstood and his anger and hate is misplaced.

*this is a reply to mary too, I was just too lazy to add and re-arrange the replies.:cry:

Last edited: Sep 25, 2022
    Yeon--, humans, mewylve and 2 others like this.
  9. LunadeSelene

LunadeSelene Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    OMG OMG HIS TREE IS BLOOMING ❤️

ikhors, Yeon Rim, mewylve and 2 others like this.
  10. ikhors

Reading List:
    Link
    So I was re-reading, and then I started thinking to myself. What if Hamil doesn't actually love Yeon? I don't have a lot to go off of rn but ch. 15 like triggered that thought. I feel like Hamil's "love" towards Yeon is sort of how a really petty child would love their absolutely favorite teddy bear. That bear only belongs to them and them alone, that bear is there to make them smile to make them happy. They feel that the bear was made for them and no one else deserves it. @Mary7890 said something about how Hamil was raised to be superficial and that he hardly ever expressed how he felt and he was looking for some kind of intimacy and I totally agree. I'm not saying his love for yeon isn't real, I think he loves her to a degree. I'm saying that his obsession and hyper fixation on her is so much more bigger then his actual love for yeon. But who knows:p This is my take on our little psycho what do you guys think. LMAO, this is my 2nd blob of a msg today so I'll shut up

Viliel, Flaka_, Yeon-- and 5 others like this.
  11. razufa

razufa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ohhh my gwod!!!!
    As expected doha x yeon supermacy:aww:

Flaka_, Yeon--, GreenCactus and 3 others like this.
  12. Mary7890

Reading List:
    Link

It would be a wonderful development if Hamil realized that his feelings do not fall under the concept of love but possession, but he does not seem to have this self-awareness, it is clear that he has a great deal of selfishness and self-centeredness that makes him oblivious to anything other than what he wants just like children, At least for now.

And even though I understand his displeasure that yeon gave his precious gift to someone else, he has no right to harm the goddess.

Unfortunately I guess the story goes this way, Hamil will not blame yeon and will instead focus on kicking the goddess out of the palace.

Perhaps he will team up with the Second Prince who happens to be researching the secret behind Bisol and kills two birds with one stone by removing the two biggest obstacles in front of him (Goddess and Bisol).

It is possible that he will manipulate the Nineteenth Prince into inciting him to assault or rape the goddess, it was previously mentioned that goddesses lose their divine powers if they have relations with men and at best he will spread rumors about her being in an affair.

It would be a tragic curve if this happened...

As Hamil is self-centered he will not realize the consequences of his actions, for example assaulting goddess and in the worst case raping her will cause yeon to have a mental breakdown because it is related to her trauma of being a victim of misogyny and it may end up in a disaster due to yeon's massive anger like the disaster that caused the death Her mother and her sister and the burning of the whole village

On the other hand, cooperation with the second prince will not only end with the downfall of Bisol, but yeon as well. In fact, this is the goal of the second prince. He doesn't really care about Bisol or harbor a grudge against him, but rather wants to use it to show evidence against the fourth prince (yeon) and being guilty of his collusion with An unforgivable creature that ends up being left out - yeon.

It would be good if Hamil could control his jealousy and look at the bigger picture but he obviously doesn't really care, he has stated that he doesn't care about the throne and that's why the laws of the war of succession wouldn't matter much to him and that's why it's okay to violate the goddess that organize competitions and maybe He wouldn't care if Yeon also ended up dropping him because he didn't understand the depth of her desire to become emperor

For him, just being together alone is a perfect result

ikhors, Flaka_, humans and 5 others like this.
  13. GreenCactus

GreenCactus Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Aaaah, thank you so much once for the spoilers again Humans!!
    To be honest I was so worried over how it will go, it took me 2 days to finally read it. :blobjoy: No regrets though, because everyone's comments are gold as well.

I think we have to accept that Yeon "sense of humour" is the worse. She got it from her master I guess, always nailing where it hurt, intentionnally or not. And more than anything, she have her objective in mind: to become the emperor. So of course she has to play the game, and Doha was set as the biggest obstacle for centuries so... I'm not surprised she came to "test the waters". Especially when she have no idea of what's on Doha's mind.
    Doha, my baby, I can only put it on 2 words. Tell me if I'm wrong but he is such a MAIDEN HEART :blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy:
    He took most from his mother but that point clearly came from his father, right? :blob_grin: I'm a bit worried about that combo: Yeon's merciless and clueless sense of humour / Doha's blunt face but pure maiden heart. I'm afraid he could cry if Yeon push him too much. I want to see his flowers sooo bad.

And Hamil's patience on the Goddes is running out. I don't think he would do something too obvious right away, but he might do something bad soon. Something for what non one could fault him for, but that would still crush the target. He is still a prince fed with political games from childhood after all, and with how much of a yandere he is I believe he can definitly be as ruthless and sneaky as the 2nd prince. Maybe that's why they get along somehow? The deeper Wolha's and Yeon's relationship seems to be, the more Hamil take it as a searious hinderance, and the more Wolha is in trouble... :sweating_profusely: I think Hamil doesn't take Biseol seriously, he totally look down on him. On the contrary, he took Wolha as the biggest and most urgent thing "to get rid of" so she probably won't get other it with a "warning" like Biseol. It's tragically ironic. Poor Wolha, she really doesn't deserve what is coming up.

Last edited: Sep 26, 2022
    hyuuckk, mewylve, Yeon Rim and 5 others like this.
  14. humans

humans Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I also agree that he had to somehow respond to Yeon's request to give up the throne, but we know that he'll probably never answer her rudely anymore, no matter how she hurts him with words, that's the part he really took from the emperor. No matter what she told him, no matter what she did, he can't hate her. If something like that were said by the other princes, he would probably just kick them out of his palace. Yeon herself realized that she had made a very bad joke, and when she saw the look on his face she immediately reassured him that it was a joke. We can't blame her either, she doesn't know anything about Doha, and she probably has no idea what kind of pressure he was subjected to as a child because of the throne, and how her words could have hurt him. These two need to learn about each other's past.

hyuuckk, mewylve, Yeon Rim and 5 others like this.
  15. Mary7890

Reading List:
    Link

I can't pinpoint Hamill's thinking about Bisol, but he definitely considers him a threat in a way

At first glance, Hummel seems to disdain Bisol and looks down on him, and this may indeed be true.

But there is a difference between Bisol and the goddess, Bisol is another prince's assistant and he is the type who follows his master to the point where there are rumors of a strange relationship between them.

On the other hand, the goddess is in a separate palace where all the princes can visit, Hamil has ample opportunities to deal with her alone, and given her position, she is obliged to take into account the moods and desires of the princes.

Besides that, unlike the goddess, Bisol is very powerful, even if we assume that Hamil is stronger than him, it will not be easy to get rid of Bisol and it is not possible to force him physically and Hamil cannot do that in front of yeon because this will turn him into an enemy, it is clear that attacking a prince's assistant It is a declaration of war against the prince himself.

And we also have the fact that yeon gave his personal gift to the goddess and this makes her a personal enemy to him as if yeon explicitly says that "his gift is worthless and goddess is more important."

I think it is these differences that make Hamill's approach to the two different.

As for Bisol, he uses psychological attacks and attacks his insecure side like his low sense of self-respect and that he doesn't deserve anything and to remember his position well and sometimes reminds him of the confidence that Yeon gave him and she will be disappointed when he reveals his feelings, he trapped Beesol inside hisMental and psychological problems until he creates a barrier between him and Yeon despite their physical closeness

hyuuckk, mewylve, Yeon Rim and 2 others like this.
  16. humans

humans Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So far, Hamil only mentally presses Biseol, and he can't communicate freely with him and have contact with him as a goddess because of Yeon. It also seems to me that Biseol is stronger than Hamil, Biseol can't answer him because of his low status and insecurity. I think Hamil doesn't see Biseol as a huge threat, and unlike Doha, I think he is convinced that the rumors about their relationship are a lie. I'm really scared for the Goddess, I hope the bottle Yeon gave her can protect her, she's not guilty of anything and doesn't deserve Hamil's hatred. It's also strange that Hamil hasn't noticed Doha's crush yet, or did he notice but didn't do anything about it? I wonder what he would have done to him if he had found out for sure?

hyuuckk, mewylve, Yeon Rim and 2 others like this.
  17. GreenCactus

GreenCactus Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I agree with you, I don't think he sees Biseol as a huge threat. About Biseol, I think what he is reacting to is the feelings Biseol shouldn't even harbour toward Yeon (in his opinion), but he knows Yeon doesn't see Biseol that way at all. So he just comes to put him into his place as only a prince could do it (not about strength, just pure status, and there is no way Biseol could talk back on that).
    The problem with Wolha migth be that Hamil doesn't know that 1) Yeon is not on women and 2) Yeon's interest for Wolha is not romantic, so he take it very seriously. It's probably the first time it happens so it's hard to guess what he will do next.
    And yeah, he probably didn't spot Doha yet. I wonder if he would react in any way as long as Yeon is not interested :hmm: Because he cannot deal with Doha as he deals with Biseol at all.
    I'm curious to know what you all think he will do :blob_grin:

Yeon--, hyuuckk, mewylve and 3 others like this.
  18. Mary7890

Reading List:
    Link
    It's possible that Bisol is stronger than Hamil, I think Baekrang said something like Bisol with his abilities could become a prince and asks him why he chose to become a prince's assistant instead

However, he is restricted to being a prince's assistant and cannot attack the princes or else he will cause trouble for his master.

So far it seems that Hamill has not noticed Doha's feelings, but what would he do if he did?

He would surely feel very resentful and angry, first Bisol then goddess and now Doha, the poor man could never take a break...

He feels very possessive and he deserves to have yeon because he is the first one who liked her and showed interest in her, in flashback yeon looks much older when she met Bisol than when Hummel was approaching her and giving her a flower which means she met Hummel before Bisol ...

We do not know what Hamil feels about Doha. What we do know is that like all princes they see him as the strongest and on a different level from them, and that he is the closest candidate to the throne, but perhaps he does not feel any enmity towards him because, as he said, he is not interested in the throne, but now he discovers that he loves the person who loves him, everyone is trying to take yeon from him and this will put him in a state of turmoil, what is his reaction? We don't know, but I'll try to guess.

First, of course he is not able to treat Doha like Bisol or goddess, he is much stronger than him maybe and the emperor's son and all the princes warn him..
    Physical coercion, verbal bullying, or psychological pressure are all useless methods with Doha

Cooperation with the second prince.

I suspect that this predictable path is that they are both manipulative and selfish and good at controlling and disrupting others on a psychological level and most importantly, they share goals.

Hummel really hates Bisol and I'm sure he'll hate Doha soon, so he has some common points with the Second Prince.

The second prince is currently in the midst of a search to uncover Bisoul's secret that he is a ghost, and if he can get the assassin to speak, he might know that yeon is a woman.

Perhaps Hamil will cooperate with him to bring down Bisol and keep up with him, but he agrees with him on only half of the plan, which is to get rid of Bisol and he may secretly kill the assassin so that he does not reveal the secret of yeon and that she is a woman in fact, there is no motive for Hamil to reveal yeon's real gender to the second prince

Another similarity is they hate Doha, maybe they will cooperate to get rid of him and plan his assassination.

It is possible that Hamil will take the fight for the throne seriously and consider becoming emperor only to compete with Doha and bring him down.

19. ikhors

Reading List:
    Link
    Off topic but I just finally processed Doha's little day dream with yeon of biseol in her bed and I just can't. I'll be OVER when I see the actual drawn thing, that'll actually end me.:blobsmilehappyeyes:

Yes I agree, Even though Biseol Might be stronger than Hamil He's in a position where his every move is watched and everything he does affect yeon. How people see him reflect on how ppl see yeon. Hamil knows this and is taking full advantage of it which I'm not going to lie is pretty smart. He's using is pretty privileges and prince privileges to push Biseol into a corner leaving him with no way or opening to retaliate. I think Hamil is slightly psycho and will attempt to seize the throne for matters concerning yeon. If he was unable to get yeon while he was a prince, he'll most likely get her if he was emperor. Also if yeon didn't want him to or wanted him to be emperor, I feel he'll do the exact opposite of what she tells him. I feel that His want for the throne depends on how yeon is

Yeon--, Yeon Rim, mokimoo and 3 others like this.
  20. Mary7890

Reading List:
    Link
    There is a question that I would like answered
    Where is the third prince?

The prince who is between the second prince and yeon, since the order of the princes according to the test results must have been distinguished either mentally or physically or both.

And the same thing for the Sixth Prince .... Both of them did not appear, were they killed in one of the conspiracies that occurred during these long years or were they excluded due to violating laws or did they lose their divine energy for some reason and died before the revelation or perhaps they exist, but the writer decided Treat them as background characters with no name

Last edited: Sep 27, 2022