Novel Naruto in the world of beautiful CEO

Discussion in 'Community Fictions' started by Ram5, Nov 28, 2018.

1. Ram5

Ram5 [Noodle Stealer]

Reading List:
    Link
    https://m.webnovel.com/book/12190918005061605
    Fanfic of Naruto with modern xianxia/wuxia world, so far we have MWIBCEO and My cold&elegant CEO, this is no different than the one in fanfiction.net (the author clearly stated it)

Synopsis : Naruto Uzumaki, a mysterious man who leading a good and peaceful life, selling a ramen in a small stall beside the market place of Zhong Hai city. Everything seems fine until he save a certain beauty from her fate of being rape. What will happen? Who is the beauty? And she want him to marry her?!

My opinion: Hmm, the story so far quite entertaining, albeit it has the same start, setting, and for the lack of better word, copy thoroughly few scenes only with Naruto there instead the MC, but I respect the author for creating his own scene here and there and make it suitable for the genre.

Character: So far, Naruto has his canon attitude, which is heroic at some point but didn't hesitate on killing his enemy. Lin Ruoxi appeared quite OOC but probably just because the MC was different, Qiang Wie(rose) has massive upgrades, and many other characters that seems has their own attitude which a plus.
    plot: I don't whether it's correct or not, it seems the world was going much bigger than the original canon.
    world background: the author already revealed a lot of power, skills, and other, but I hope he didn't forget about it :p

Why I promoting it: Because the land of reviews is dry? I don't know but people seems quite not hype about it, hmm...

ContesaRubia likes this.
  2. Hotboy15

Hotboy15 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can I be in the story