Spoiler Necromancer Survival

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Zachary, Aug 11, 2021.

1. NotReading

NotReading Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So very quick spoilers where I don't rmbr or bother summarizing tons of chapters in btw
    So at the tower there lot of dungeon lore and shit
    and they are chased by bae jaemin and co
    bae jaemin and co manage to somehow stop the broadcasting halfway
    MC and co manage to beat the dungeon but not beat bae jaemin and co yet
    the dungeon disappear and MC gains infamy and some other shit
    They go into hiding into grandma's workshop
    All other servants that are not dawon have been unsummon and are the in the state of being ressurected
    Dawon claims his ressurection is tied to another scenario that's why he can't yet
    That old crush of MC appears and wanna gets chummy with MC Dawon tells him to fuck off he fucks off
    Bae jaemin and co attack workshop
    Bae jaemin has some contact with a god who takes over his body and our side is losing
    System gives MC some options to take some permananet scar and go into coma for 60 hours in exchange for summoning all servants
    Dawon is using the apocrypha power and god in bae jaemin body suggests he is unable to ressurect dawon denies it
    MC mind gets summoned in some system space where system tells him he is dying body and soul
    but he wants to delay his death bcs of the scenario " A world in grief"
    Back in real world kyung chik( the alchemist w/e his name is)
    is trying to keep MC alive including mouth feeding him the best rarest potion he has and is crying
    where he noticed he can taste the saltyness in tears
    so all servants but dawon have been ressurected.

2. Dofu

Dofu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the spoilers! What chapter did you end this spoiler on?

3. NotReading

Reading List:
    Link

I also got my hands on raws from 1 to 497 if anyone wants can DM me
    it's korean epub but you can google translate it.
    Obviously don't spread it publicly.

Lolkika, ajhchu, Dr. Pbbls and 13 others like this.
  4. evil_muffins

evil_muffins Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I would also like to request if it's OK :aww:

I got to read the latest chaps for free when I made an account last December, and there was some stuff on 503-504 where:
    system? made MC choose to sleep for 7 years to heal his bosy or go to dawon's dream or something? to fix whatever happen

there was a lot i didn't understand because i skipped to those parts only

SkyLisette, flowers_bloom and ErryChu like this.
  5. ErryChu

ErryChu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow. All these spoilers are wild. Tbh I was shocked that it only has 3 pages but glad it did since I can read all the spoilers with such little pages :aww:

All I’m confused about is WHO IS KSY? I thought the MC’s name is Choi Lee Kyung?

Last edited: Jan 12, 2022
  6. jch

jch Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    KSY = Kim Sangyoon, the guy that let MC join his party for money at the beginning of the novel

SkyLisette and ErryChu like this.
  7. ErryChu

ErryChu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much for clarifying!
    Also your pfp is so pretty! Do you remember who draw it or the source?

8. jyuichihime

jyuichihime Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Why does i feel that the story is so dark themed... To the point that I pity Choi Lee lying... It seems like the author doesn't want him to be happy

veihakase likes this.
  9. Iamnotu

Iamnotu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone give me a rough estimation on how many chapters necromancer survival is going to have ? There seems to be a ton of characters that the red lotus guild has to kill ... including the unknown guild which tried to recruit Seo Dawon .....is it going to be above 1000+chs ?

10. Ying_88

Ying_88 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I mean, it was quite gruesome for Koo Hui Seo brother who I forgot his name. (Koo Kyung Man was it?) And judging by the spoilers given, yea it'll be quite dark for our mc.
    It's not confirmed yet but we're already 500+ chapters in.

After Choi Yusyik(?) summon, Han Yi Kyeok(?), the person our beloved mc had a crush on, had a meet up with mc. There was a scene of Seo Dawon showing affection in front of Han Yi Kyeok, saying something about mc having a lot of males beside him and he (Seo Dawon) is one of the many men.
    After that, Koo Hui Seo visited mc at night. Some kind of stuff happen to Koo Hui Seo, those black tentacle like stuff on his back took control of him, Kim Olim was summoned, there was a part where Seo Dawon held mc within his arms. Mc somehow went into a nightmare, only Woo Ragi was with him and mc was cursed to be blind during the scenario. A lot of fighting and running for their life happens and Woo Ragi was eventually overwhelmed by the enemies and was reverse summoned(?) leaving mc finding Koo Hui Seo who was also in the nightmare. They tried to escape but a monster who masquerade themselves into Seo Dawon killed Koo Hui Seo and took mc to a room that has a lot of his (mc) young time stuff. In the end killed mc while saying "Remember, it was Seo Dawon who killed you".
    Mc woke up in the hospital, not being able to remember the nightmare but was scared of Seo Dawon. Later on, mc and Seo Dawon made up and mc reassured Seo Dawon that he won't fail as there's him. Seo Dawon eventually fell asleep on mc which led Kim Olim misunderstanding the situation.
    I was using machine translation so the name might be wrong and some things may be incorrect as well.

We also had a few glimps of Ryu Hyerin's life, though I skipped that part since it didn't interested me a lot but it was mentioned that Bae Jaemin had a skill that could see others luck, which could also steal said luck. He found out Seo Dawon luck was unique and was never seen before, means he has a ton of luck and he had never seen anyone with that much. He stole Seo Dawon luck causing Seo Dawon to have rumors about him meeting a lot of girls. Bae Jaemin skill also levelled up a lot using his time in the "Red Lotus Guild" and he was able to see people's misfortunes and seeing the future with his dreams.

Last edited: Feb 15, 2022
  11. Chance

Chance Observer

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmm, I think finished this novel. It actually had a decent explanation as to why this was happening. Good story.

12. Ying_88

Reading List:
    Link
    After having a glimpse of Ryu Hyerin's life and how she joined hands with Bae Jaemin. Mc and Co decided to kill Geum Mi-Young (a person rumored to be Han Yi Kyeok girlfriend and a person who participated in the killing of the Red Lotus Guild), Kim Olim was summoned and killed her with her limbs intact while Choi Kyusyik used her body to create a homunculus (something like Albedo from genshin) which kinda failed. They then stole Geum Mi-Young's gold and found the Red Lotus Guild items. After that they killed Ryu Hyerin and summoned Bang Eujin(?)

Bang Eujin, the pink haired girl we saw in the manhwa, was actually in love with Jung Garam and not Seo Dawon. During her vengeful ghost summoning, mc became a hamster and was humiliated a lot as they (the people during the summoning test don't know said hamster was a human) which broke my heart. Seo Dawon eventually came to the rescue but was acting cold towards mc, mc ran away as he had to find Bang Eujin. Bang Eujin found mc and fought against Cho Chan-Young (the person who can change his body parts to animal parts in the Red Lotus Guild) cuz Bang Eujin wanted to return mc to Seo Dawon while Cho Chan-Young thinks Seo Dawon was an animal abuser and wanted to take care of the hamster (mc) himself. Seo Dawon came, took mc and put him in a box that mc couldn't see anything. Before being put in the box, mc saw Seo Dawon face becoming black and was reminded of the monster in Koo Hui Seo's nightmare. Mc made a lot of theories which we still don't know if it's true. Mc eventually was able to escape the box and found Bang Eujin. They quickly signed the contract before they were attacked by "Seo Dawon". Fun fact, mc also signed another contract where he'll help Bang Eujin and Jung Garam get together.

Mc woke up to a room that was messy as if an earthquake just happened. Bae Jaemin came was angered that mc killed Ryu Hyerin (How he found out, it wasn't mentioned but I think it was from his skill where he saw the future of Ryu Hyerin being killed by mc and co). Bae Jaemin tortured mc, Kim Sangyoon (Red haired dude in the early chapters of the manhwa) came, fought Bae Jaemin head on. A god descended into Bae Jaemin's body as he activated a skill. Moon Isaak and a female user somehow managed to save mc and Kim Sangyoon. The female user who was a puppeteer, sow Kim Sangyoon injuries. Moon Isaak told mc that he (mc) was needed for him to gather all of the gods statue(?) for him to become "Pope". It was also said that gathering all the gods statues, one will be able to resurrect someone. Mc wanted to refuse but Moon Isaak did something to mc that made him answered any questions he (Moon Isaak) asked and then altered his memories of mc being in love with Moon Isaak and made him forget about his servants. Mc fell unconscious.
    I'm gonna stop here for now. See you in the next spoiler ^_^

Last edited: Feb 15, 2022
  13. Ying_88

Reading List:
    Link
    The scene was then skipped to mc trying to tie a tie for Moon Isaak. Mc was already brainwashed by then but his heart still doesn't like Moon Isaak. It was found out that if mc was to disobey Moon Isaak, he would be punished either by illusions, physical harm or others. The damage was so great that his left hand couldn't be felt anymore. It was already a month and mc started to have suspicions when he suddenly thought of lackey and the other servants but mc always thought he only has lackey. Mc would normally visit Kim Sangyoon who was still unconscious when Moon Isaak left for work. The female puppeteer, Da Hee would check on Kim Sangyoon from time to time. Later on, mc remembered a ring (it was given by Seo Dawon before mc entered Bang Eujin's summoning test. It was also used for mc to escaped the box that "Seo Dawon" placed him in) and thought that Moon Isaak was a ring person. Moon Isaak then gave him a ring which mc threw away when Moon Isaak left the house. Mc went to the garden to walk around and stretch his legs when he saw a handsome black haired person with beautiful red eyes. (You all should know who he is XD). They chatted for a while and mc got to know said handsome person name was Seo Dawon. Mc heard Moon Isaak's car and panicked for the ring that he threw away, afraid of Moon Isaak punishing him. Seo Dawon gave him a ring that looks similar to Moon Isaak ring, mc thank him and left. Yidi yada mc and Moon Isaak have ramen as dinner, mc went to shower and Moon Isaak helped him dry his hair. I don't really know how to explain this scene so here's the machine translation.
    Then a knocking sound can be heard from the door. Mc got chills as there was only Moon Isaak and mc in the house, Moon Isaak didn't hear the sound and thought mc was having a fever and laid him on the bed. Mc felt dizzy. The door swung open without notice, the person who knocked on the door told mc to call his name. Moon Isaak grabbed mc's neck, forcing mc to look at him. Moon Isaak slapped mc, made mc experience a illusion of mc having bugs crawling all over his head and tortured him. The illusions was gone as Moon Isaak grabbed mc's neck again, blood dripped on the ring given by Seo Dawon earlier, the ring shone and mc called for Seo Dawon. Seo Dawon came, fought Moon Isaak, Da Hee (the female puppeteer) came an used her dead boyfriend body to attack Seo Dawon. Seo Dawon burned the dead body to ashes, Da Hee went insane seeing the ashes of her boyfriend body and just sat there, muttering for him to come back. Moon Isaak was then defeated due to a protection skill called "Counter" that was placed on mc. As Moon Isaak altered mc memories of mc loving him, the skill "Counter" made Moon Isaak experience experience the hypnosis he placed on mc but double the effect. Mc took Kim Sangyoon who was now conscious and they both went to Koo Hui Seo house.

14. NotReading

Reading List:
    Link
    Stop posting here or my profile, DMs only.
    Super short spoiler as of 512
    So basically MC was near death and was seeing his life passing when the messiah and adar from the tower appeared and gave him some item. If he eats it he won't die but red lotus will forget him and he will forget them too, the whole world too has forgotten the events I am not sure to what extend things have changed? I am guessing even to the death of red lotus but no clue.
    Red Lotus Including Seo Dawon have been ressurected. 1 year has passed MC is huge fan of red lotus and especially dawon.
    MC seems to be friends now with that guy he had a crush on.
    In interviews dawon basically when asked what his type is he describes MC.

SkyLisette, Neyva, lostross and 9 others like this.
  15. Iamnotu

Iamnotu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the spoilers !
    I wanted ask whether the story has come to an end already?
    Tbh I wanted to be longer :')
    Has the story ended :'( I'm so sad

16. Dofu

Dofu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It hasn't. Idk what the person who "finished" finished, but it definitely wasn't the novel. It's currently still being updated

Iamnotu likes this.
  17. Anh345601

Anh345601 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What chapter is MC and dawon canon in?

18. NotReading

Reading List:
    Link
    It hasn't ended yet. I think author said at least 800 chapters somwhere but not sure.

Iamnotu likes this.
  19. Ying_88

Reading List:
    Link
    Why did my theory of mc forgetting them came true—
    MY HEART NOOOOO

Arriving at Koo Hui Seo's House, nothing too out of the ordinary. Koo Kyung-Man finally gave birth and died. The baby had tentacles on it's body and like Lackey (mc's skeleton) a lot. Mc and Co decided to train together. Woo Ragi was the one who proposed to let mc learn a few moves. There was a new skill called "Deadly Kiss" (machine translation) where a servant who was kissed by the necromancer, their attack will be boost. Seo Dawon told mc that said skill will be reserved for him only. They then left Koo Hui Seo house, Choi Kyung-Sik managed to make a few dummies for the servant to reside in. Seo Dawon and Choi Kyung-Sik got some titles and mc got a scenario. Here's the machine translation for more context regarding the titles and scenario.
    Seo Dawon said it might be a new scenario and Kim Olim was worried if Bae Jaemin, Lim Jisoo(?) And Moon Isaak finding out as there was no rumor of a new scenario coming from the "Tower of Spirits". They proceeded with the scenario and went to Busan Port(?).

20. Chance

Chance Observer

Reading List:
    Link
    Not sure how to add spoilers, but pretty sure MC figured out, the reason for their apocalypse, travelled to source of their earth's problem, detonated a bomb, collapsed something in the triangle, and started an apocalypse at the source. Not sure what else is left for them to do.

*Edit spoke vaguely to not spoil. But looking through comments maybe this is the wrong novel? MC is a necro, travels mainly with swordsman girl and thief preist.

Last edited: Feb 18, 2022