Recommendations Need a great a xinxia!

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Faruk025, May 17, 2021.

1. Faruk025

Faruk025 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    After reading some of the famous xianxia novels like Battle Through the Heavens, soul land(series), Heavenly Jewel Change, Desolated Era, Hail the King,And Nano Machine. i want some more! If you ask me what was my favourite novel among thsese? I will say Desolated Era And Nano machine.I enjoyed Nano Machine very much and I love Desolated Era! So please recomend me a novel like desolated Era or nano machine.I will be gratefull! Thank you!0

2. Isaac20

Isaac20 Dark Lord | RS

Reading List:
    Link
    If you like the novel 'desolated Era', I'm sure you'll like 'Renegade Immortal' too.

Edit : Forgot to mention 'Seeking the Flying Sword Path'. Same author.

3. Wakashii

Wakashii Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well my friend, if u enjoyed Desolate Era, then you should try the other novels from the same author: IET.

Archean Eon Art (the newest, still being translated)
    Seeking the Flying Sword Path (the end was pretty shit but it's somewhat good)
    Lord Xue Ying (very good, I really like this one)
    Coiling Dragon (a classic)

LXY and CD are Xuanhuan, but they are really good (y)

Besides that, you should try I Shall Seal the Heavens, it's one of the best novels of all time.

4. Reise

Reise Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Zhanxian. One of my favorite xianxia. Subverts lots of tropes while adding fresh new things to the genre.
    Against the Gods. MCs personality might leave more to be desired but the author is really good at world building and at foreshadowing. Lots of characters are also lovable.
    I Shall Seal the Heavens is one of the best. Romance sucks but who reads xianxia for the romance anyway? ( I do)
    Immortal. One of the best and also my favorite. It starts of with an old man MC and a very cunning one at that.
    Renegade Immortal. Ruthless MC. Don’t recommend it if you don’t like unfinished stories. But it is a really good novels albeit some parts leave more to be desired.
    Martial World. Author good at world building. Lots of cool new things added in xianxia. Downside? Author is prone to forget. He will add some cool new stuff then proceed to never mention it again. (Alchemy, engraving weapons, characters etc...)