Recommendations Need a unique cultivition novel!

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Faruk025, Feb 17, 2021.

1. Faruk025

Faruk025 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I am looking for unique cultivition novels like Nano Mashin, beginning after the end, Worlds Best Martial Artist.What is common in these novels??
    They are all "unique".in these novels MC doesn’t play by the common rules.So the novel i am looking for need to fit these citeria:

‌‌★A badass MC
    ★Should have some kind of cheat
    ★Novel should have a good story
    ★I Don't mind if its leveling or not
    #if possible a completely translated novel would be nice! And sorry if my request is too much.The agian Thanks to You gys who are gonna reply!

2. Tilgarial

Tilgarial [Chaos Tiger] [Paradox] [ded][Houseplant]

Reading List:
    Link
    Martial Arts Master
    -The cheat is rather small, but it is there
    -It's completely translated
    -has a good story
    -although, it also has romance (singular relation, slow & realistic, so dunno if it's + or - for ya)
    -I'd say the MC becomes badass, yes

Faruk025 likes this.
  3. slightofhand

slightofhand Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  4. The Hamster Overlord

The Hamster Overlord Mad scientist/Revered wizard/Alleged antichrist

Reading List:
    Link
    Way of the Devil
    1) badass mc
    2) cheat
    3) good(by this site's standards) story
    Mc doesn't play by the rules? I guess

Mangikop and Faruk025 like this.
  5. Isaac20

Isaac20 Dark Lord | RS

Reading List:
    Link
  6. HappyHavak

HappyHavak The Laughing Sage

Reading List:
    Link
    forgottenarrow likes this.
  7. Darius Drake

Darius Drake A poster of verbose posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Reaper Of The Martial World. MC enters the Cultivation World from an Earth quite like ours, due to a contract the Cultivation World has with Earth. MC is the first to enter the Cultivation World School, due to Earth having some issues that means that it doesn't produce cultivators. As the story progresses, everything's explained.

- Badass MC - Definitely. Even when he's essentially powerless and practically unable to defend himself early on in the story, he still acted like a badass.

- Some kind of cheat - Cultivation World has 3 paths to power, Energy Cultivation, Body Cultivation and Soul Cultivation. At the beginning of the story, the MC can't Energy Cultivate, which is the one everyone typically focuses on due to it being the easiest method of cultivation. Instead, he's inexplicably insane at Soul Cultivation, the one most people ignore due to it being slow, challenging, and having minimal direct combat application, with most Soul-Based techniques improving mental cognition and crafting. MC manages to fight with it anyway. As the story progresses, MC also gains a number of other cheats, both minor and major, each with their own explanations.

- Good Story - I think it is, but my standard is fairly low. On the positive, everything tends to end up being explained at some point, and if something hasn't come up in a while, the author will give a small "Author's Note" in the middle of the story to remind people of where this came from... as well as when bringing up something the author might have either forgotten to mention or purposefully skipped/glossed over from a certain part of the story, so that you don't need to go back and check to see if you missed something from 50+ chapters ago.

- Levelling - It has the fairly standard "X Ranks of Cultivation Level" method of Energy Cultivation levelling, but also applies a unique variation to the concept. You see, each rank manages to gain access to a higher dimension of Cultivation Energy, which can be used to "temper" one's Meridians to reach a higher level. The number of Meridian's an individual has managed to "temper" and adapt to this higher form of energy determines their rank in their current Cultivation Level. If you want more power in the short term, however, you can try to reach a higher rank and go through your Tribulation (Tribulations only happen for Energy Cultivation) without "tempering" all your Meridians. This limits your potential going forward, as it's now more difficult (if not impossible) to temper the Meridians you previously skipped, and that limits how much of this new energy source you can actually develop and utilise. Basically a Power Boost for Short-Term Growth over Long-Term Potential.

- English Original. Link to the place it's first uploaded to my knowledge, which currently has 1653 Chapters posted.

8. Temnizziv

Temnizziv Member

Reading List:
    Link
  9. Devil Heart

Devil Heart Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    OMG I JUST FINISHED READING NANO MACHINE IT WAS THE BEST THANK YOUUUUUU
    You definitely should read Monster Paradise THIS IS MY FAV
    I'm not sure if you are interested in summoning monster but it is involving MC's cheat, just like how in Nano Machine MC have his machine in his body helping him, MC's system act the same, he too can heal his body using the system and his system give appropriate support when needed.
    As for cultivation, there is exist and MC even learn sword skills just like Nano Machine, MC also learn another skill but that gonna be a spoiler so i won't tell you but it was very COOOLLLL
    MC's cultivation at first same as others but as he got stronger it started to derail and it becomes special like MC in Nano Machine

Conclusion it almost have the same concept so if you like Nano Machine you definitelllyyy have to try Monster Paradise unless you don't like summoning beast. But i assure you MC's summoning beast is like MC's subordinate in MC's Nano Machine. They are in humanoid form and capable of thinking themselves also have diverse of personality, i adore every one of his summoning beast just like I adore every subordinates in Nano Machine

It was the best~~~ only a day i already binge through all the chapters in Nano Machine

10. forgottenarrow

forgottenarrow Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just want to second this. The first ~600 chapters of the webnovel give you everything you asked for. The rest of the webnovel adds in some of the most intricate and well-thought out world building I’ve seen in any webnovel period. Part of that is the enemies the MC encounters and their schemes. It’s easily my favorite webnovel.