Forgotten Title Need help finding non translation

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by niyah16, Mar 23, 2023.

1. niyah16

niyah16 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It was a novel on WATTPAD but they took it off. It was a world hoping bl novel where in one chapter it was incest and the shou is in intersex. The brothers hated him at first because of the FL but later one by one they turned on the FL and would love /bang the shou. One scene was him being in the basement one of the brothers come down and finds out shou is a intersex r@pes him then leaves. After he would have s*x with him then one day in the dark another brother haves his way with him.

Last edited: Mar 23, 2023
  2. Undying Winter

Undying Winter ❅ Avid Enjoyer of Trash ❅

Reading List:
    Link
    That doesn't sound anything like love to me...[​IMG]

Sanrsl and River of clarity like this.
  3. Arie.s

Arie.s Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i think i happen to stumble on this on a raw website while looking for new qt. it not for me cause it harem. wait let me look for you

4. Arie.s

Arie.s Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i think this one [快穿]被大佬们日夜浇灌 NP
    im usually just mtl raw, so im not so sure

5. Eissej

Eissej New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Boss do you know this story? It's a bl hardcore novel i stumbled upon by chance in some chinese site i mtl-ed thru google translate, that is about a xue ba who became obsessed becoz he found out that his bully is an intersex. The xue ba is indifferent in nature and so even if he's being bullied by the bully, he doesn't really care that much. But one moment when his bully commanded xue ba to blow himself in the school bathroom, he found out that the bully is an intersex and became obsessed with the pleasure brought upon by him. They do the deed everywhere in the school. Like literally everywhere. The xue ba has a really weird kink. He really likes it if the bully doesn't clean his as$ and he's cleaning him using his tongue. Tho it's the bully that introduced the xue ba to that activity, it's the xue ba that becomes depraved and does weirder and weirder sh!ts. Also there is this part that the bully is being pressured by everyone to do good in his study because him and the xue ba are world's apart in terms of grade (they are deskmate so everyone is afraid that he will be a bad influence to xue ba), but xue ba was like 'if you want to study, i'll tutor you. If you don't want to study, just idle away i'll support you'.

Hopefully you can help me with this. I should've saved the titles of my to-be-read stories before i closed all my tabs TvT. Now I can't find it, i didn't even finished it yet :<

6. Arie.s

Arie.s Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i dont think i read it. i tell u if i stumble upon it

found it. i think its this one 学霸给校霸舔批了. the summary just fit. but sorry if its wrong

7. Eissej

Eissej New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Omg omg wait gotta check >:)))

It is the right one ty ty omg HAHAHAHA