Forgotten Title Need help finding this Fate/Stay Night fanfic I read once please help a brotha out

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by P0_1X, Jan 11, 2022.

1. P0_1X

P0_1X Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Alright guys I’m getting so desperate that I a heterosexual young man would give someone a glizzy.

The fanfiction I’m talking about is a fate/stay night one
    I do believe it’s a self insert oc that was reincarnated way into the past even before Gilgamesh even, and the SI during or at the end of his life basically wrote a cringy edgy fanfiction about himself going on adventures and being a hero. Thing is that his story becomes an extremely well known story throughout the world that every hero has read at least once, and the reason for this is that kid Gilgamesh unearths his story and becomes his number 1 fan and spreads it among his subjects, also he was also summoned in the 4th holy grail war, and because all his feats are fake he’s has C or D rank stats which is still impressive for just writing a story. Oh yeah one more thing I do remeber was that the SI OC live in some small town villagy thingy, and that also Iskander also admires this poor sod.

Should also mention that the MC didn’t know that he was in the Fate, and so when he realizes he regrets it.

Shyrkan and ZEDNEM like this.
  2. ZEDNEM

ZEDNEM Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just made this account to tell you something

good luck finding it

3. Shyrkan

Shyrkan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Rejoice, mongrel!