Request need help to cheat

Discussion in 'Novel General' started by Rak Wraithraiser, Dec 9, 2015.

?

Do u really want me to cheat ? will u help like a nice guy ?

Poll closed Dec 11, 2015.
  1. yes for the first

4 vote(s)
    26.7%
  2. oh freaking yes , its a given , we need to help this dude out right now

4 vote(s)
    26.7%
  3. i believe that its your assignment and it is to help YOU thats why u need to do it (yes im a cunt)

7 vote(s)
    46.7%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rak Wraithraiser

Rak Wraithraiser Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i need to write a fiction for my assignment , first thing that came to me was , gosh i need to make it a xianxia , but then im not really a good writer of sorts ... i tend to.. go off the topic alot, which is actually a pretty good thing for xianxia novels from what i read lol ,but the thing is it need to be less than 1500 words , there comes my biggest problem , so i was hoping i could get some sweet help from fellow readers to write a small fiction which has plot and actually ends in 1500 words only - or less , oh yes , mc needs to me yun che or chu feng or meng hao type..well someone with chara along those lines or even yue yang lol , im a trash writer so ill cheat to beat those dam others who take pride in themselves for writting shit , o.o you know what , teach alllowed to write a poem which can have as much words as one want....haaa WHO WOULD WRITE THAT SHIT

anyways, enough of my ranting..
    so here is my idea for it
    ah wait... i basically have no ideas of my own haaa
    edit - so i came up with a idea(non xianxia) for now , on page 2 , please give input if u can

Last edited: Dec 9, 2015
  2. ouroboros

ouroboros Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Plagiarize

GM_Rusaku likes this.
  3. Rak Wraithraiser

Reading List:
    Link
    which xianxia has 1500 less words , would be nice if u could point out to it

4. NinetH

NinetH Demon Yuri lord....lazy guy

Reading List:
    Link
  5. Rak Wraithraiser

Reading List:
    Link
  6. Aicila

Aicila Huh?

Reading List:
    Link
    I highly doubt anyone here is interested in writing 1500 words for you, it can't even be that serious an assignment if it's 1500 words because it's way too short to actually write anything meaningful. You can write 1500 words incredibly quickly, and you'll be done much faster than sitting here waiting for someone to write something for you.

If you're actually serious, poach a chapter from a novel. You say you can't write, but you probably can't write because you ask for people to write things for you instead of getting some actual practice in yourself.

7. tact

tact the master mind AND The Communicator #1

Reading List:
    Link
    simply
    "their was a king, their was a queen, both died *the END*"

it just need to be less the 1500 right~;)

AkeShiro likes this.
  8. ouroboros

ouroboros Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Copy ohenry his stories aren't all that large

9. Rak Wraithraiser

Reading List:
    Link
    haa a whole story just within 1500 words ? and i see that ur the 3rd guy type

10. Rak Wraithraiser

Reading List:
    Link
    >.< i guess im at wrong place to ask for help afterall

11. tact

tact the master mind AND The Communicator #1

Reading List:
    Link
    Oohh... you get what i was trying to say, :eek:
    no one get what i try to say

12. Aicila

Aicila Huh?

Reading List:
    Link
    I just said I think it's difficult to get any sort of proper development to resolution in 1500 words. Aren't you saying the same thing?
    I don't know what this is.

13. heishiken

heishiken yarvic001 Hell Chicken

Reading List:
    Link
    This Story tells the Tale of the pleb Rak Wraithraiser as he begins his Journey to become the King of all Leechers. Follow him as he battles the King of No,AicilaXI the Troll tact and manymore.

It all began one afternoon, in a lonly Room.......

(All Errors are intended, even if they are not! )

14. Rak Wraithraiser

Reading List:
    Link
    [QUOTE="AicilaXI, post: 43730, member: 2006"
    I don't know what this is.[/QUOTE]
    the poll lol

15. taba1212

taba1212 Unemployed

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 1

“5 more minutes! And the wedding will start.” Said of the receptionist.

Everyone is nervous about this event since it is for close friends and relatives only.

“Damn! He’s late again!” said a man wearing a suit that’s making him look like a smart person. His name is Makie.

“Ohh sure he is! And its the wedding of his childhood friend. I’ll be sure to punch him in the face when he comes.” Said another man whose a little bit shorter than Makie. His name is June.

“Hey! There he is!” shout out of a beautiful lady that goes by the name of Eri.

“Sorry I’m late! The traffics to heavy that I had to walk almost half a mile to get here.”

“Ohhh?! Really? You’re always late anyways and probably your reason is not true.” Said Eri.

“Lets just go inside since the wedding will start any minute now.” Said Makie,

“Hey! Since you’re late you’ll be holding the microphone.” Added by June.

“Ehhh??!! But I’ll also be the one to give the speech for congratulating them.”

“Who cares?!”

*Sounds of the bell and the pianist playing the wedding song*

(The bride makes her entrance)

“For the time I first met Rei in elementary school till today, how much time have passed? Rei was close by. There was an infinite amount of time for me to convey my feelings. So I ended up just looking for the best time to do that. But it’s already too late. Rei is getting married today.”

“Oi Ken! Oi! Do your job quick! Quick!” Order from June.

“Yeah, Stop daydreaming man.” Added by Makie.

“And now we will begin the wedding of groom Arnie and bride Rei” The receptionist announces.

Priest:

“Bride Rei, do you in accordance to the teachings of God, do you promise to love, comfort and cherish with all your heart for as long as you shall live? ”

“Yes, I do.” Said Rei.

“Now, please face each other and exchange your rings. And now you may kiss the bride.”

“The person I love the most in this world is getting married to another man today.”

(Ken drops down the microphone but no one noticed)

*Advance na natin ang kwento sa reception*

“Congratulations for our newly wed couple!”

“Cheers!”

Ken just made his entrance in the room and then

“How is it?” Rei chuckled.

“has my overwhelming beauty shocked you?” Rei smiled at me beautifully and I replied:

“The dress is beautiful but the main this is who’s wearing it.”

Then Rei argued.

“If you’re always like that, you might never get married.”

“That’s none of your business.”

“Ahh! I’ll entrust you the speech” Rei said.

“I’m going to make this clear first, I charged.”

“Rei , could you come here for a bit?” Arnie called.

“Then I’ll leave it to you Ken.” She bid farewell.

“Damn you’re so cruel.” I whispered after I sigh but she looked back and asked

“Are you nervous? Haha she added a small laugh that is quite teasing”

“I’ll be fine just go! Your husband needs you there.”

“Next, let’s have a good friend of the bride since elementary school and also a friend of the groom from the university. Ken please have a word with us.” Said the announcer.

“Good luck Ken!” said June and Makie.

“Hey Come here for a sec Ken and properly tie your necktie.” As Eri makes sure that I’ll look great in front of the others. And as I walk towards the stage the audience gave me a round of applause and darn it! It’s not helping me its making me feel more nervous.

I coughed a little and then:

“Arnie and Rei, congratulations on your marriage. Errmm , I have been classmates with Rei since elementary school. When we were students, we spent almost our times together. Yesterday when I opened the photo album of our elementary school graduation ceremony, there in the future dreams column she had written I want to be a cute bride. Well whether she’s cute or not right now is a big question.”

“She’s very cute!” June shouted.

“That’s not for you to say.” Makie added.

As I continued on my speech.

“No matter what, since she has been able to achieve her youthful dreams, as a friend.

I’m very happy for her. During break time she laughed to much and milk spurted out from her nose. During the Field trip she made a mistake and rode a different bus. During the choir competition when she was the conductor she went too far and fall off the stage and more or less other clumsy areas. She’s worrying about things around her. And putting herself in second place. Even in difficult times she never stops smiling. Anyway she cares about her friends more than anyone else. The times I spent with her were really happy .... Really ....”

I suddenly wanted to cry , because of the vision of Rei in a wedding dress , was just too beautiful.

“Really .. Really like ... Congratulations, I hope you will be happy forever.”

A round of applause showered on me and my speech ended.

“And now please enjoy a slide show prepared by bride’s best friend Eri and Makie also a close friend of the bride who is working in a movie production company. They made this specially for the wedding couple.”

Something flashed back. I remembered when she transferred in my school.

“I’m Rei , I just transferred here. Nice to meet you and please take care of me.”

“Hey Ken! That dirty fellow is you right? That dirty one.” asked June pointing at the slide show of when Rei and I was still in elementary school and doing an art activity.

“She was so close to me, so why am I not the one besides Rei now? Why are we so far apart?”

I could not bear to see the pictures since it made me remember all the times I had in my hand to convey my feelings so I drank the wine on my hand and walked to the bartender to get another glass of wine.

*The slideshow is now at the time in their 3rd year high school showing their club activities*

“In the end, I didn’t do anything for Rei. To make her laugh, or to make her happy, or to tell her properly about my feelings. It pissed me off badly, looking at slide after slide of myself at the past.”

*Now the slide showed a picture of a basketball tournament*

“It was that time, the first time I ever saw Rei’s vexatious tears. At that time, I also gave up halfway without finishing.”

“If ... If I had let Rei see the better side of me then, would we be different now?”

“Would I be the one sitting next to Rei now?”

“I want to do it over again. I want to go back at that time and do it once again. Once again, once again, once again.” I wished so badly.

And suddenly.....

The lights turned off, the people stopped moving .... It’s as it seems .. time stopped..

“WHAAAAT?!! What’s happening?” I shouted.

Then I heard a voice.

“Oscar Wilde once said, Men always want to be a woman’s first love while women like to be man’s last romance. But you, even though you’re a guy from the bottom of your heart you want to become her last lover. Even now you haven’t given up. Am I wrong?”

I still can’t comprehend what is this man is saying because everyone is like a stone. They aren’t moving and most likely they’re not breathing. But I tried to ask him.

“Uhmm” but he instantly said something causing me to stop.

“I know what you want to say. If you can, you want to go back to that time and relive life again. Then win her for yourself.”

All I could say was “Uhm , something like that .. can’t be possible.”

But again my efforts of talking is in vain.

“Then let it be so.”

“What?”

“I’ll let you return to the past, with the deadline set when you took this photo, and you can relive your life without regrets.”

“RELIVE IT??!!” I shouted.

“Ahh! I’ll give you a piece of advice, time is limited. Whether you use it effectively or wastefully is absolutely up to you. That remains the same whether it’s in the past or now.”

I still can’t understand what’s happening and all I could say was..

“Are you working in this venue?”

He answered my question..

“you can say that I’m an authorized person, since I live in here”

“Naahhh , Errmm do you work here?”

“I’m neither an employee nor a human.”

“What do you mean by “nor human”? You’re strange.”

“Do you read fairytales?”

“Yes when I was little”

“Then it makes it easy. Let’s just say I’m your fairy god mother. Except I’m a male.”

“fairy??” I still didn’t believe this man and repeated that word but now I shouted.

“FAIRY?!?!”

“You can’t tell the difference when I blend in with humans right? Even though I’m a fairy, I think that I’m a masterpiece.”

“I have NO idea what you’re talking about!” I said to him but he just smiled at me and replied.

“It’s natural that you can’t understand right now. Humans mostly realizes the truth only after everything finishes. Just like you and her.”

“Your example is very easy to understand but..” Damn! He saw right through me I muttered to myself.

“You don’t have to think about other stuff. Do you or do you not want to go back to that day? You could only choose one.” the fairy said while pointing towards the picture.

“Oh Yes! I want to go back but”

“Got it!” shouted the fairy.

Then he whispered something to me, something like a chant or maybe a spell that I have to utter before the magic works. “WAIT!!! no way! It’s embarrassing!” I shouted right at the fairy.

“Ask for it and it shall be given.” The fairy told me.

“Hallelujah chance” I uttered softly because it’s too embarrassing. But nothing happened.

“One more time”

“Hallelujah chance” this time I raised my voice a little bit.

“Say it more clearly! Strike a pose! Quick!” he shouted at me.

Tsk I had no other choice I guess well since anyway everybody is frozen stiff because the time stopped why am I waiting for?

“HALLELUJAH CHANCE!!!” I shouted then a light gushed at me causing my eyes to be blinded and when I opened it.

“LAST 2 MINUTES!”

“WHAT THE F^%&!!!!????”

16. Rak Wraithraiser

Reading List:
    Link
    wow that sounds nice >.<

17. oblueknighto

oblueknighto Blue Person

Reading List:
    Link
    Just plagiarise if you want to. Don't ask people to write stuff just to help you out. Unless you want to pay them. Sure someone here would write it if you paid them.

18. Cupcake Ninja

Cupcake Ninja [Kind Sage][Lord Benevolence][ The Great Paragon]

Reading List:
    Link
    there are three magic words that have always helped me in my times of great need: copy and paste.

you're welcome. i have been in your situation before, comrade

GM_Rusaku and Rak Wraithraiser like this.
  19. taba1212

taba1212 Unemployed

Reading List:
    Link
    does it need to be xianxia? I saw it in somewhere and took it for you mate!

Rak Wraithraiser likes this.
  20. Tokin

Tokin I despite ISSTH. [( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)]

Reading List:
    Link
    i did creative writing last year (i 'failed' got a D) and i worked my ass off with a shitty story, and it was 5k words MINIMUM. i had to write a short story with an ending and a fucking poem collection

it was a time of me being in royalroaddl so i wrote a virtual reality story (got a B in coursework) but a fucking e in the exam itself

so do it yourself but if your absolutely lazy to create plot but dont mind writing a stroy itself maybe this will help
    Now, this is a story all about how
    My life got flipped-turned upside down
    And I’d like to take a minute
    Just sit right there
    I’ll tell you how I became the prince of a town called Bel Air

In west Philadelphia born and raised
    On the playground was where I spent most of my days
    Chillin’ out maxin’ relaxin’ all cool
    And all shootin some b-ball outside of the school
    When a couple of guys
    Who were up to no good
    Started making trouble in my neighborhood
    I got in one little fight and my mom got scared
    She said ’You’re movin’ with your auntie and uncle in Bel Air’

I begged and pleaded with her day after day
    But she packed my suite case and send me on my way
    She gave me a kiss and then she gave me my ticket.
    I put my walkman on and said, ‘I might as well kick it’.

First class, yo this is bad
    Drinking orange juice out of a champagne glass.
    Is this what the people of Bel-Air living like?
    Hmmmmm this might be alright.

But wait I hear they’re prissy, wine all that
    Is Bel-Air the type of place they send this cool cat?
    I don’t think so
    I’ll see when I get there
    I hope they’re prepared for the prince of Bel-Air

Well, the plane landed and when I came out
    There was a dude who looked like a cop standing there with my name out
    I ain’t trying to get arrested
    I just got here
    I sprang with the quickness like lightning, disappeared

I whistled for a cab and when it came near
    The license plate said ‘FRESH’ and it had dice in the mirror
    If anything I can say this cab is rare
    But I thought ‘Now forget it’ – ‘Yo homes to Bel Air’