Request need help to understand how Little Garden work

Discussion in 'Novel Discussion' started by NekoMK2, Feb 20, 2016.

1. NekoMK2

NekoMK2 Lazy cat, [self proclaimed GM_Rusaku Disciples]

Reading List:
    Link
    so i kinda get lost here when reading http://www.novelupdates.com/series/mondaiji-tachi-ga-isekai-kara-kuru-sou-desu-yo/ after long time keep them on hold, last time i read it around great tree arc
    there some term i hard to understand like
    -Eudemons : is this some kind Sacred beast or Demonic Beast ? then why Garuda not classified in this
    -Paradigma Shift : the hell with this ? i need explanation i remember they say Maxwell actually weak but he become strong by using this
    -GIFT: i remember this getting explained in vol 1 but since vol 1 get taken down i can re-read them
    -Host Master Authority: ????????
    -the term like Star Class. Divine Class or god class ?
    -why they can be classified as demon lord ? like Felicia and Pest, Felicia is True Dracula (Dragon ?) and pest is PEST
    and Baron La'Cruix (Baron of Cross) not god of death but Freaking God of Lolicon

lastly is there anyone who TLed the last 2 vol ?

2. Jaded

Jaded Majoring in Erology

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh..... Completely forgot that this series has a LN.
    Time to read it.

3. Ratatoskr

Ratatoskr [Aruruu's proud dad] [The False Gentleman]

Reading List:
    Link
    The baron is not a lolicon. He just likes all females. And is seriously considering to date them with the prospect of marriage. Though you might not be the first, or the second, or the few hundreds.

4. Amphidsf

Amphidsf Realm Razor

Reading List:
    Link
    If only there was some organization that had archives of pages on the internet from various points in time. But alas it seems there is no such miracle service.

5. LivingCorpse

LivingCorpse Half-dead Neighborhood's Undead

Reading List:
    Link
    Hahaha... you're not the only one who lost...
    Let see based on my comprehension... Eudemon is basically a mythological beast like unicorn and griffin while garuda is closer to a deity than an eudemon.
    Gift are gods miracle, it's a power that bestowed into a person or an object.
    For example, Kuro Usagi obtained her Gift because her ancestor sacrifice herself to protect Indra and the power got passed down for generations
    Kudou Asuka got Her Gift because according to the explanation one of her ancestor is a deity/divine and she acquired her power because of genetic mutation
    Kasukabe Yo obtained her gift because she possessing a Gift called Genome Tree that in the form of a carving that was made by her mother it was given by his father to Yo herself
    While Sakamaki Izayoi gift is still has a mysterious origin, he was considered one of the Last Embryo according to the book but it's still not clear
    I also isn't clear about what is a Paradigm Shift, but I think it's a point in the history where many Gods/Deity/Demon Lord are born... or maybe not, well I'm not really clear either...

Last edited: Feb 20, 2016
    NekoMK2 likes this.
  6. NekoMK2

NekoMK2 Lazy cat, [self proclaimed GM_Rusaku Disciples]

Reading List:
    Link
    but Loli is his Fav :v

i see since Garuda more closer to GOD so he didnt considered as Mythical beast, but isnt Kirin and Marchosias can be considered as God and Demon rather than Beast ? if i isnt wrong Gnome Tree that kusakabe have use Gynecology Tree as basis something along ancestral but evolved in myth route
    as for Asuka that not Mutated but Atavisme
    there was a talk Asuka Ancestor might be God or Divine Blessing
    this might be wrong but what i get about Paradigma Shift, this deeply related to Alternate universe, in some universe who similiar yet different there might be a myth who exist and not exist. in Maxwell case in original story Maxwell is imaginary being that created by the physicistJames Clerk Maxwell in which he suggested how the Second Law of Thermodynamics could hypothetically be violated.[1] In the thought experiment. not real demon with long history like other, (ex: Shiroyasha, Willa, or Queen of Halloween)
    i even questioned why Shiroyasha considered demon since she is a real phoneme at high latitudes outside the Arctic and Antarctic Circles same with Willa who is Will o Wisp