Request Need Japanese for future cases

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Sawanara murasaki, May 15, 2019.

1. Sawanara murasaki

Sawanara murasaki Sawa the HEro-sensei

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi, I'm back after I'd gone for more than a year...
    Well, this isn't really needy but I just want some Japanese person to work with me but not now probably in the future in June or November or next year which I need he/she to translate my works but I don't care if the future process will be functioning very slow for example one chapter per month...Easy right...
    But don't force yourself and there'll be no payment from me unless my works obtain profits and he/she declared my works as his/here at certain publisher company...
    That's all...
    And I'll be needing manga reader (not Japanese can be any nationality) to read my works as soon as I finish drawing it (for chapter 1 only if you like it, you may proceed to chapter 2)...
    Forgive me if my requests are way too long and this is just a normal so don't force yourself to apply...

prongsjiisan likes this.
  2. Maid Chan

Maid Chan [Professional]

Reading List:
    Link
    I think you need editor more than anything else :>
    And why the need of translating your work into Japanese? Everyone here be like, translating Japanese to English so everyone can read it--hence gaining fame for the work. Won't translating it into Japanese make it harder for it to be accepted by publisher companies?

Silv0 and Nakakure like this.