Recommendations Need novel recommendations.

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by mighthose, Feb 23, 2018.

1. mighthose

mighthose Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What i'm Looking for:
    • Chinese Novel.
    • Female Protagonist.
    • Genre: Action,Martial arts,Wuxia,Xianxia, Xuanhuan(Any of this will do!).
    • NO Domineering Male Lead(Specially those who acts like a DOG just to pamper the Female Lead).
    • An Option: Might also a Domineering Male Lead(But doesn't affect Female Leads cultivation/power-ups by eliminating her foes and will be equal to him late in the story).
    • 300+ chapter if not, A 100+ chapter will do.
    • If possible Comedy with Good humor is a must (ex. [The Overflowing Fragrance of the Fish], [Crossing the future, its not easy to be a Man],[Wangye's Maid is the Sect Master],[Seven unfortunate Lifetime],etc).
    What i have already read(And my reviews on it):
    Phoenix Destiny -
    Really like the start of the story where the Female Lead made her own path in the cultivation world like other normal cultivators, But the spoilers says that MC is a Domineering Doggy so i might wait for 1-2 years before reading again.
    Genius Doctor: Black Belly Miss- I Really love the Female MC here but sadly it has a Domineering Doggy Male Lead but the story is really good so might as well just stick with it.
    The Good for Nothing Seventh Young Lady - Its really good but sadly other characters aside from the Female Lead are so stupid. Might read it again if the translated chapter made it to 1000.
    Prodigiously Amazing Weaponsmith - It started good but somewhere around chapter 80+ i really don't know if the That's the Male Lead or a screwed in the head Dog, i really don't know how in the hell he fall in love with the Female Lead just like those Bitches in JP novels that falls in love with Male Leads out of no where.
    Cultivating to Become a Great Celestial - This novel is My Cup of Tea, the Uniqueness of this novel is one of a kind(At least for me at the start as it only have 35 chapter translated ATM and hope someone picks it up!).

Well there are more novels but what im trying to say is that as you have read this means you know that i really hate those Doggy Male Leads so as long as there's a story without them or not as wild dog as it is, its OK.

Last edited: Feb 23, 2018
    drollawake and PawsAndClaws like this.
  2. zxlowi

zxlowi Forefather Of Mc's, King Of Nostalgia, RPG Expert

Reading List:
    Link
    Enchantress among alchimists
    Hidden Marriage

3. MangoGuy

MangoGuy Rambling Mango

Reading List:
    Link
    Personally, I find well written female characters mc only in non martial arts style novel... Try Jun Juiling

4. Night Haze

Night Haze Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Try read here . . .

5. shubenz

shubenz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  6. mighthose

mighthose Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Enchantress amonng Alchemist i've seen it a while back but it has an average Reviews and has few chapters but now the reviews are good and chapters are 500+ might as well read it too. Thanks for this recommendation ill bookmark it, Hidden Marriage is interesting but i'll read it after i change Genre and just gonna put it on bookmark.

7. mighthose

mighthose Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Looks interesting! but ill try in after i change Genre, thanks for the recommendation BTW.

8. mighthose

mighthose Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I've read A Slight Smile is Very Charming and it was a good semi-Action MMORPG novel.
    WoC is a little doggy that Zombie face is irritating.

9. mighthose

mighthose Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, i read it and it was hilarious, made me laugh like a zombie in the middle of the night scaring the guards outside. Im just wating for the translation made it up to 400 before reading it again, because waiting for new chapter is painful.

Oh and Doggy Male Lead is those Male Lead that pampers the Female Lead like a baby, carrying her all the time and makes those kind of Female MC Strong but noob at the same time its irritating.

HavenCustos likes this.
  10. Yukari_me

Yukari_me I Gotta Put Me First

Reading List:
    Link
  11. zxlowi

zxlowi Forefather Of Mc's, King Of Nostalgia, RPG Expert

Reading List:
    Link
  12. mighthose

mighthose Active Member

Reading List:
    Link

The Demoness Is Not Evil and Ostentatious Zhao Yao looks interesting but their chapter release is sadly gonna make me cry if its too good. Unruly Phoenix Xiaoyao pique my interest and will try it later and about Side Character Transmigrations: The Final Boss is No Joke it looks like a mind blowing novel base on the description and will be put on my queque because its interesting. The Stunning Edge is a good one but i really dont know who the Male Lead is because it looks like all male there are stupid compared to Female Lead.

Well thanks for this Recommendations :)

HavenCustos and Yukari_me like this.
  13. Yukari_me

Yukari_me I Gotta Put Me First

Reading List:
    Link
    The Demoness Is Not Evil is already done but Ostentatious Zhao Yao is newly picked up so I understand the pitiful release. :cry: but hopefully you'll enjoy them all once you read them since they are all hilariously strong Female Mc :LOL:

mighthose likes this.
  14. Shem

Shem ┃ᐕ) ⁾⁾「Lv 69 BL Hunter」☆ Vrelty's Seme ♤♡ ꪋς꧖ ☆

Reading List:
    Link
    I only know some modern type where the ML is not domineering

15. Deleted member 94971

Deleted member 94971 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
  16. Raneday

Raneday Not Rane

Reading List:
    Link
  17. userunfriendly

userunfriendly A Wild Userunfriendly Appears!

Reading List:
    Link
  18. mighthose

mighthose Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    "In an instant, the weather changed, sand flew, animals began to migrate, the hundreds of flowers in the imperial garden were scared, leaves and branches were blown off trees, and all the birds hidden inside the forest flew out from fright.

Birds fluttering to get into groups to migrate, suddenly a pluck of a string caused one of the birds to scream out. The bird thumped to the ground from mid-air, body convulsing a few times, and white foam came out of its mouth."

I almost Died Laughing at this part.

Oh god, Father, Mother Escaped Again is Killing me! My Jaws almost locked open because of my constant Laugh, im even having a constipation right now because of too much air in my stocmach! HAHAHA! Thanks for this Recommendation!

Raneday likes this.
  19. Raneday

Raneday Not Rane

Reading List:
    Link
    they're one of my fave novels :p

Well if you want some more comedy but fine with other ;language origin or Mc
    Legend of Sun Knight
    Running Away From The Hero
    Evil God Average
    Cook of the Mercenary Corps

20. mighthose

mighthose Active Member

Reading List:
    Link