Recommendations Need some novel recommendations

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Stop staring at my username, Jun 7, 2016.

1. Stop staring at my username

Stop staring at my username Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yep, but I have a strange case of not liking similar stories by the same author sometimes hahaha. So wanted more recommendations heehee

2. Stop staring at my username

Stop staring at my username Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I see! It's a long way to go since the TL has been keeping up with the author at chapter 400+

3. kurosakinaruto

kurosakinaruto Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    which 2 stories are you guys relating???

4. Fragments of Shadows

Fragments of Shadows [The Broken One] [Chaser of Tales] [Hungry Ghost]

Reading List:
    Link
    The Lin Ming mentioned in the synopsis of True Martial World is the same Ling Ming from Martial World (he's the MC).
    My understanding is that the event where the purple card goes through dimensions occurs towards the end of Martial World and the person in the card is one of Lin Ming's girls. I can't remember where but there was also a spoiler that we wouldn't really meet the girl until after the halfway mark of TMW... don't take that as the truth though since I've never tried reading from the source so I don't know if the author ever mentioned that or if they were just making it up

5. NekoMK2

NekoMK2 Lazy cat, [self proclaimed GM_Rusaku Disciples]

Reading List:
    Link
    this http://www.novelupdates.com/series/rokujouma-no-shinryakusha/
    hmm slice of life story but turned into Battle Novel since the girls circumstance, this harem but since the girls love the MC by progress and they matured as character, not really Princess peach type.
    The MC kinda Dense (or more rightly refused to have a relation) but his denseness kinda have background story so rather dense it's more like act dumb, MC serious type but sometime act childis (fight with one girl since she snacth his whiner), sometime act like hypocrite (didnt want to kill in war) but his act giving the best result. he Weak and admit it get power up by "borrowing" the girls power and technology. the harem quite good since there no case where the girl just suddenly vanished when her role end (except who already death looong ago) and they have progressed as

6. kurosakinaruto

kurosakinaruto Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    okk
    such facts make one even more impatient for chapter releases..
    lol