Spoiler Need some spoiler for Overgeared

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Xiao x2, Oct 16, 2017.

1. M4rcosR3is

M4rcosR3is Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    brahma is in the hands of MC by the time being, and they are becoming bro's, once the personality of the MC grown, brahma will be with the MC so he would see it himself at first hand and they will form a bond of bro's.
    i will write everything i remember about brahma and i will try to make it as summary in chronological order.
    Everything will start when they meet again: once they meet the mc will open his cards and say that is impossible to revive him because he is the main enemy of Yatan so is impossible for him to go there and ask for blessing , so Brahma will ask him to borrow his body so he can take the blessing himself; so MC allow it and brahma start to rampage the church in the entire world by teleporting: important fact> he kill the second strongest NPC of yatan chruch in the game and presumed one of the strongest in the game at that moment , and the MC will gain one of the strongest accessory items in the process, (is called type Rune item; at the start it have almost nothing as bonus; but every time you kill a stronger named darkness/demon type named boss it absorb some of his abilities and you can use it in the future, it have their own cd's and work like a magic book that absorb the enemies power and grant new skills based on them ), it is considerate one of the strongest items in the game and almost impossible to get; in my memory only 3 have so far, the thing is the strongest being on the setting in the game are dragons the second one is demons, so you can expect the importance of this rune, since every time you kill a demon, you would gain buff-skill based on him that is the second strongest being, it also works with lower level demons and well, so is a festival of possibilities!.
    Is impossible for the current player base to get one in the same way of the MC did , to keep in mind; brahma status as legendary wizard in soul mode and supposed to be weakened is 20k+ of total status, intelligence alone is in the 15k+ and he uses this status to kill the boss; then once he search enough and kill enough he finally found the high priest of the church and forces him to give the blessing and the mc completes the quest.

now about brahma Heir: i will write almost everything i remember, at least the important details and who will become Brahma heir: plot twist i believe no one, he will lose his legendary status in the end, why read until the end .

Once MC complete his quest(pavranium quest); brahma went to search for his Body in the grave of pagma that is a unlimited blade world fate style grave, full of swords-weapons forged by pagma when he was alive and did not found his body nor pagma's.
    (i suppose this would be the last "event" that the mc will do to complete his legendary class, but this is just assumption of me they did not went there yet, so i do not know but since is pagma's grave of course the MC will go there at some point and gain something of it).
    i won't enter in details about why pagma's brahma's bodies are missing but i will say that all of the legendary bodies are missing >> so after failing to recover his body and becoming weak as soul he search for the MC and made a deal where he will stay with the MC for 2 or 3 years game time(the reality is i do not remember how long it is; but is more than one year real time, so is more or less 3year game time, do not remember the rate) so continuing until brahma recover enough to go search for his body again, in the mean time; the MC have brahma's legendary class with his body as secondary class, he can use a skill for a few minutes each time; CD 10 days game time, this skill allows him to become brahma, and the situation reverse themselves, brahma assumes the command of his body. normal situation> MC in control of the body brahma in soulmode inside him> active skill brahma takes control and kill everyone in sight because he is so OP, where the MC stays on soul mode inside him.
    The benefit of it, is because the system itself; once you do the same action multiple times; you will learn a skill related to that action, so every time he turns in brahma and uses his skills, with enough times (more or less 3 transformation) he learn the spell that brahma have use plus as he gain brahma trust this comes with his knowledge as well.
    The downside: he is forced to invest half of his lvl point in intelligence every time he level up for the period that brahma is with him and of course if he does not have enough intelligence, he can not learn-cast any spell that brahma could use, so as legendary wizard brahma spells are all modified versions that are very OP but also requires huge number of intelligence to learn, 1k of intelligence to learn the most basic spell of all wizards.
    Brahma history will be resumed as: he was one of the pure blood vampires and one of the strongest of them all; but once the vampires clans was cast out from hell and received the curse of sloth from gods he became obsessive with "curing" their curse, and as he searched for knowledge, he simple became obsessive with it more and more until he broke multiples vampire's rules and taboos, and in the middle of his craziness, something even crazier happened to put a stop to him, his mother and mother of all vampires gave birth to a taboo, and this taboo is called Mary Rose, the taboo itself was that she gave birth to a vampire so much more powerful than her own, that was already the most powerful vampire in the setting, so in her dying moment, she choice to banish Brahma and remover his vampirism and with that Mary Rose would became the leader and brahma would became Human.
    Now brahma as human and why is called a liar: simple put he is a usurp; everything you ready about brahma besides his power; was made by Murmuc(do not know how they will translated his name), murmuc was the one who invented everything you read about magic and so on, but he was a disciple of brahma and died of earlier age because of game cançer(some disease), so brahma took the credit for everything he did; and thus achieved a legendary feat and became a legend.
    So there is this: murmuc is suppose to be the real legendary wizard in term of feat ("doing something legendary") and of course power as well and the heir of murmuc is Euphemine,after completing a huge quest chain(well as right now euphemine should become back in the translated chapter and she will keep doing the quest until one year later more or less) she got Murmuc's magic book that gave her the quest to became his heir and gain the power of the legendary wizard >> to gain murmuc legendary wizard class, she needs to kill murmuc and free his soul that is in form of lich made by brahma (this is the end game of her quest chain to become his heir but as she have the book she will be able to gain more of it i believe, but the result i do not know since i do not have further chapters to read so is just a assumption).
    before going further in Murmuc x Brahma history i would like to write a little about their style:
    Brahma is you could call quick cast wizard; he modified/crated new abilities with the will of being faster and casting fast and thus become a more battle oriented wizard.
    Murmuc: is what you should call a more traditional type wizard; his spells are the most stronger and powerful of them all, but also needs casting time and preparations to do so.
    The twist of everything is that later on we got to know that Brahma took murmuc body and made him a lich in Hope that murmuc would become immortal and keep living because he was so stronger and wise but had a weak body and died of young age so brahma as his master was sad because of it , but Murmuc as the one who became lich does not see it this way because the undead influence on him.
    now second plot twist: Brahma had only one friend besides his disciple murmuc, and it was pagma , pagma influence on him was what made him become more "human" and thus make the plan of turning Murmuc in lich so he could live forever, but pagma betrayed him and killed him in a surprise attack to take his mana to fulfill his objective so because of that brahma was not able to release/recover/help lich murmuc awake his soul/intelligence, well you get the gist of it, tl:dr Brahma plan was to make murmuc immortal and help him live forever as lich since living with a friend called pagma allowed him to sympathize with normal emotions and he wanted to give the gift of immortality to Murmuc even at the cost of becoming a lich in the process but before he could complete it he was killed by his friend pagma and murmuc stayed and full fleshed lich that hates human beings and so on, (normal undead mythology).
    Now murmuc's lich body is in possession of the most strongest player-crazyminded of the game as later chapter even without legendary class.
    Now we have 3 different plots what will clash: euphemine quest x Brahma inside the MC and the owner of murmuc!.
    once the MC met murmuc's owner and the crazy player(owner), since he have Brahma soul in with, it made resonance with Murmuc's lich ; allowing him to awake as intelligence being (like brahma wanted to do) but now he already a lich for so long that he simple hate brahma and humans in general at least this is the setting and of course this elevated him as semi legendary wizard rank and his power grow a lot as result and Euphime quest chain became even harder but at least now she can receive help from Brahma (grid mode), since before she had to SOLO him.
    A few more information about the owner of murmuc!: strongest player as right now in later chapter, put here strongest by far: first i gonna say that is not that he is immortal and would win against everyone because his class suppose to be lich>contractor of baal (the strongest demon of the game for far), i add both names because is not implied what "contractor of baal" is, if is a entire new class ,secondary class, but by reading it seems to be a secondary class, so when i write contractor o baal, just know that i talking about the class!.
    Now why this is important: because as later chapter he can fight with 3 lich and 2 death knights and multitude of skeleton archers-mages that is far higher in spec than a normal, so if you guy's won't know why this is important if i don't add anything more right? so let's go:
    A normal necromancer class can only summon one death knight once he reach level 300 and at level 400 by description on the novel it's suppose to be able to summon one lich and 2 death knights plus the "normal" undead, and there is no player level 400 in the game, so our guy can summon 3 lich and 2 death knight, one of the lich is murmuc that he can not summon with other for 2 death+liches if he does so, he would lost control of them and they would simple rampage in the field(natural undead instinct of eliminate all living things), not that this would be a problem for him anyway.
    Now if anyone still can not understand of why he is the "strongest player "as later chapter i will add more information of course :A death knight and liches are special category summons; they would be what you call a "undead pet" and exclusive type of pet for necromancer based classes and by what we got with Murmuc, their power are based as when they are alive , and the higher the awakening of the pet(put here awakening= recover his memories/skills/abilities of when they are alive), the stronger he would become, in theory like Murmuc that is the prime example of "undead pet" they could grown the same as normal Npc-player, so he have as right now 5 of them,murmuc; two grand wizard; one "no name" death knight and "one ogre tribe hero" death knight and he still have two slot's left and one of them is Murmuc, who have awakened himself because of the MC, and thus have the same power as when he was alive, so you can call him quasi legendary wizard, he is not a legendary wizard "yet" recognized by the system so he lost the two passive effect i talked before: immunity to debuffs and the 5 second immunity to damage once you are "killed" because brahma is the legendary wizard and thus have those passives, but in term of fire power-magic ability he is on the same level as legendary wizard!
    their encounter also gave us this clue; together with previous information and spoilers i made about classes: unless stated otherwise by the author in the future; normal classes can have the same power as legendary ones; but after doing a legendary feat like i talked before, they would gain the legendary status and come with legendary passives: the immunity to debuff + 5 sec immunity after killed!.
    But going back to the quest not everything is lost: as when Murmuc awaken and the quest involved to add Brahma; brahma resolution of the quest is to ask for forgiveness of Murmuc: and Murmuc's resolution on the quest is to finish off Brahma soul and takes the recognition of legendary wizard for himself, thus he would became a legendary undead wizard for his owner, haha even more power to the guy.
    (now comes the assumption made by me):
    of what i write at the beginner about brahma losing his legendary status ; Murmuc plot is based on two settings:
    the first one is the usurper since brahma usurped Murmuc feats and thus becoming a legend himself!
    the second one: the lich problem: well as i write here the lich problem is easier to solve.
    is not hard to know; that the easier way for him to make Murmuc forgive him is giving him his merit and thus would lose his legendary feat and legendary status to Murmuc.
    is too late already it took me far too long to write this, almost two hours :( so i will revise the post tomorrow at night to see if i missed-mistaken something or if there any big grammar mistake because again is too late already and i need to sleep, bye bye.

Last edited: Dec 13, 2017
    wildthorn, lolilolinepu and Xiao x2 like this.
  2. jdm

jdm Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Woah, such good spoilers right there. Thanks for spoilers

I think in the Eng Trans, Murmuc is called Mumud or Momud or something close to that

3. hanglekuk

hanglekuk Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The sister situation was explained already. But when she got the best hidden healer class in game (and not related to church - most other at that time are directly tied to church/faith) on her first login, at that point I got pissed a bit and didn't read any further in the raws. IIRC it is somewhere close to 10th volume and the translation is not that far away already. The worst part of the story by far for me.

4. JLIX19

JLIX19 『Harem Sect Elder』

Reading List:
    Link
    So is this novel going to be harem or MC will be faithful to Irene?

5. jdm

jdm Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    according to the spoilers of M4rcosR3is, Grid is too committed with Irene they even have a child. And he is so dense about the advances of yura and jishuka in real life and maybe he is still traumatized by his past love experience and not ready for a real life relationship

6. JLIX19

JLIX19 『Harem Sect Elder』

Reading List:
    Link
    I NEED confirmation XD

7. jdm

jdm Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @M4cosr3is will there be any Myth Class?
    after legendary items there are the Myth items, so i assume maybe there are Myth class also?
    and will Grid be able to make Myth rated items in the future?

8. M4rcosR3is

Reading List:
    Link
    impossible to do so; the novel is not over nor i'm updated to the raws because the lack of it.

Yes, he will build up to two as far i remember so far.
    (ps: it could be a little different once the translation caught up,because you must remember that i'm not fluent on the language and so on, you know the gist, but is good for me to remember you guy's this sometimes as well.)
    he will start in the Myth path; in the first part of pope arc as event of his class:
    first a few things about myth items, they are made by God's, or with God's objects(take this as a item who is part/have god's power).
    the first contact with myth class item, will be at the next few chapters if my memory is not wrong or already have make contact with it in the translated version so i'm just gonna write after his first contact his skill will evolve to> the one who glimpse at the works of gods> (or something like that), in the second part of pope arc: pope election arc> he will have to work with the Myth class item of the church because of the shit he did in the first part> and then his skilll will evolve to something like "the one with knowledge* about the work of gods" or something like that, then he will already be able to produce myth items.
    Then after a few arcs; he will go to the new continent; there like i wrote before you can call it as another "server"; so he will buildup fame again; and the best way is of course with blacksmith; so he went to one of the blacksmith shop and do some quests there and is invited to participate on the annual competition of the city as guest of them ; Background: in the previous war , the monster invaded the city and the legendary guardian item of the city was lost-robbed and the city was almost destroyed, so kreuzel came and got the event and saved the city, almost all higher rank players have tittles and so on who gives higher status and gained by doing quests likes this one, to keep in mind there is tittles who gives 10-50- even 100 status to all status had at time; and high rank players have up to 10+ individual stats, where the MC for example have 17 if i'm not mistaken so if they take one title who add 100 stats, it's a whopping 1,7k extra stats(extra 170 levels on one tittle alone) on the character and this is the where the difference between a fucking nuub-mid grade player and higher end players stand so i'm gonna take this moment and answer why the mc have higher status or not(since a few players are discussion this on the main topic)
    But the MC in fact have a little higher status than normal if you compare against another craftier class expert or if you remove the battle related status that he gain with titles and so on and the reason for that is because he is a shit player(even more at the beginner of the game-novel); to be precise all crafts are suppose to give bonus to their classes to compensate the lack of fighting abilities, so in the future a craftier can fight by them self if they wish to do so and learn basic fighting skill from npc trainers and so on plus to compensate the lack of status that he lost because he was locking himself up in a shop and not gaining a lot of tittles! , the thing is the bonus given by craft is suppose to decrease once he build X amount of items; in the MC case is the suppose to decrease once he build it 5 10 15 20 legendary items(if i remember correct) and when he build up 5 all the bonus decrease for a lot plus he loses the point gain by rare items> 10 the same as before plus the complete lose of points for epic and so on, you get the gist until the user does not gain any more points but this is where is funny the MC at the start, he made a few very good items at the start (where you guys are reading) and everyone think he is top of the line, but later on he will build up to 600+ items and not one legendary comes out, he will keep building item for months and thus accumulating stats, the funny is this by a section of the novel as his class is legendary blacksmith, he was suppose to build up the legendary with a very short time-frame and thus accumulate lower status but at fast based allowing him to really show himself as legendary at the start of the game , but he is so bad at it,even more at the beginner that he can only build them up when his own special blacksmith skills actives, the one who increase his status/stamina and so on, and thus he Had a very bigger time frame of building items and gaining status than a average blacksmith , it's implied if i'm not mistaken by the dialogue in the novel made by the surveyor team that if the MC learned and used the automatic item production he would even produce more legendary items than he have made himself so far in the novel and this is suppose to work the other way around if the user is a normal craftier, just to show how bad he is even more at the start of course this is also explained that he simple went with the flow, since the start as we read he never really stopped to learn the basics he went there and keep doing them (even more at request of the guild at the start ) and thus produced a lot of bad/crap items(by his class standard) you can say that he learned by doing where a normal crafter would first study with a Npc learn the basics and so on and thus having a better knowledge than the MC at first > of course this would change later once he build up enough and accumulate experience but by them he would already had his bigger time of opportunity producing no legendary items and gaining extra stats than normal based on it.
    Now what this means: since later on he started to gain notoriety and gained his own share of titles , plus he had a very shit start in the crafting and thus gained more stats that he is suppose to do; once you compare it with a normal fighting high end player,he have on par/little more stats because of crafting issues(to compensate the lost of tittles), and once you compare with a standard craftier, he also have more stats than him because of his tittles acquisition and longer timeframe of building items and this is it, this higher start is more symbolized in the term of his defense-health in the longer run.
    on a trivia subject; the entire Jishuka's guild is at even worse situation because as we know they started the game later; far later than average so where they lack tittles and so on, they still compensate by being the genius they are, but you can say that this disadvantage will bite their but in the future, and it will!. So know you knows that mc is not so OP like most guy's think, is just the way the game have build up to compensate craftier plus a head start; where he is living in the duality of it, being a craft plus a explorer ^^.
    Some seems to forget but already in the translated chapter it have being mentioned that the first legendary class was suppose to appear up far later when he got it, 9 months if i'm not mistaken so he got it by being the dumb player he is; simple as that, and thus allowed him to group up a little of tittles by being the first ones;plus craft. where in the normal situation that they developed the game, once the legendary came, a good amount of players would already have tittles and some of them would have even the tittles that the MC got himself and thus he would be far more on the category of craftier, than fighter, because he would lack most of his tittles that allowed him to prevail in earlier game setting, the status was the jump start but the tittles was what allowed him to keep at the forefront! > a good example of it is the bonus title for producing legendary items, that gives a huge 650(300+350) dexterity if i'm not mistaken, if we look at objective view of their plan, titles likes this one would already have being taken once someone even got the legendary blacksmith class, of course is those surprises that makes the novel enjoyable for us, but is good to know that not everything is simple asspull, at least the author thought a reasonable way(at least for me) of why the MC have the advantage that he have.
    Now going back to the competition: So the ruler of the city made this competition, every year all the blacksmith shop's will try to build up the the legendary guardian item of the city , and the one who got closer of it, will be responsible of doing the items of the army for a entire year until the competition comes again plus a exclusive access to the dungeon of the city that have a special type monster that drop's a special type items,at this time the mc also already had meet one of the legends (not in person but saw him in the crew) on that continent (supposed to be the legend owner of the bow since it was a parade to official open the competition of building the bow), SO once the MC hear about it, he believe that the item they are suppose to make are of a myth class item, so he want to barge in the competition because this could give insight on how build one so after asking the shop their plans and request to help them, he open up his making item skill and intend to create a new item based on the comments/plans of the blacksmith, since he believes it will be a myth class item , and he does it, in the end it is not a myth class item, only legendary but a very stronger one, the strongest you may have seen so far in the novel, and he build with up in the end and win the competition; and is invited to the palace together with the blacksmith's shop; once there they got to know that the Governor have a piece of god's power item (the one responsible for building myth class item), it was implied that winner family would build a new bow with the item once they have win the competition by making a stronger enough bow but the bow that the MC made with the black smithies help is already so stronger and powerful, that they did not think that it could become even stronger (they are wrong of course), so after some more dialogue and so on the MC applies his modest and humble persona to npc's plus all his NPC affinity and start to build up intimacy with the governance until he resolves to give the piece of the MC since his bow was so stronger and far exceed what they had in mind as extra reward to him since they would not use it anymore; and the item is OP,
    you only need to keep it in the inventory and you will receive 30-40% of flame resistance be with normal or magic atk, you do not even need to equip it,
    , with this the MC got his piece of god's power, so i'm gonna skip all the details of the arc and say: that later on he build a Bow with it, the same as before but now he add's the god's piece in it and the bow became myth ; one of the main attributes of the bow is his skills/attributes: one skills makes all bow attacks AOE flame damage; other one allows you heal allies user for 8-12% of your attack every allies who is on the aoe of the attack(remember how healers are still lacking? this is OP): other one allows the minimum stamina do not decrease lower than 5; simple put in the game stamina determines how much a player can fight, so with this bow it allow the user to fight without stop forever if he can: he have a super aoe skill that attacks all enemies in the vision of the user (yeah alll enemies, the first time jishuka uses it, it destroy a entire army of 10k+ soldiers since she was at higher ground than the army) and the damage is very big, another one : plus add 4k minimum fire damage to all attacks as well, also all skills could be upgraded to a even stronger form and there is also a dialogue in the item saying that the owner of the bow will be able to shape up the world and build unprecedented feats or something like that >> basically (for me:my interpretation of it) is that if you use it enough and in the right places you will be able to make a legendary feat, that is one of the requirement to become a legend ; well is not wrong in my opinion (again) since is a mythical class, of course the owner of the item would need to become a legend in the future: and this is the first myth item he build up; sorry if there is some mistaken i put everything i remember about it, but of course there is still two skills missing plus a little more information that i do not remember all the details.
    Well; i almost forgot; when jishuka received the item and used the skill, grid make a joke about how she would need to pay him a fair price for it "looking at the after effects of the skill": and she answer him that She could pay him up with her everything that she have by marrying him, but of course he like most all other player is locking at 10k+ soldies being killed by a rain of fire and screaming , so he did not hear what she said
    the second item is a blade:
    background at the middle of the game the MC build up a two handed sword; that allows you to separated in two(smaller one handed swords); this item is the epitome of his effort as leveling item, and came with this funny mechanic, it was made by his own creating skill and he have made it with the intuition of creating the perfect leveling item, so it have a lot of attributes skills based on it, like increase skill damage-decrease cd. and so on.
    Now going back as later stages of the he is still doing fine, but having a very big problem already, mainly he finally accepted and understand what his core advantage is and what he must do to still being competitive, that is ITEMS so he makes a plan, of course to use items, so how would this work: he would use his leveling blade, in this case half of it: and build's up blades (later half of it), where he would build up blades with very special and specific attributes, each one for each situation that he may need; he also build up a new assist tool with his own creating item skill,so it could support the system; and he start build it up; he takes his strongest material that is one of the most high end material of the game showed so far that is a horn of one of 33 demons ,but not god class or in this case i suppose we could call "demon class"; and he strengthen it with his skills the max he can, i do not remember how long but it seems he takes up one week just for it and then he build up a later blade of it; that can connect with the leveling blade (ps: the name is not leveling blade, i just do not remember).
    the blade have multiple numbers of attributes and the same inscription about shaping up the world as the bow; the main ones are:
    Huge atk power, even higher than "failure", is close to 6k+ i remember it right;
    it have abilities that cause flame-darkness Aoe explosion once attacking at 30% rate;(is two aoe attacks separates and one together in this case 3 different aoe attacks)
    it also have a skill stronger form of aoe that is the same of passive effect above; but you can active it and is fair stronger as well.
    it have less options than the bow; because is only a "later" half of the blade; but once he connect with the leveling blade; it also gain some of it's abilities like the one that increase the damage of the weapon the longer it connects hits; up to 100% (double the damage) and so on.

there was a event in the novel; where he received a prompt about myth class (information/tease/clue only),citing something about myth class, but it have being a long time so i do not remember the detail: but i would like to say that he is NOT myth nor EVEN close to it; is just one of those updates that you receive about something; like when he first got his hands on the church treasure, where he received the one who glimpse at the work of gods; or something.
    if i'm not mistaken it was when he received brahma soul in it; and he had two legendary classes with him, but i really do not remember a lot; i was not even gonna write this at first but once i wrote about the items, i resolved myself to write, but take this as grain of salt, because i do not really remember where it was or what the prompt was, i just remember that he got it when he did something. but the result is: there should be myth classes in it; because of the prompt; just that, there is nothing more as far i recall talking about it.

edit:time is up need to got, so again sorry if there is many grammar mistakes, it took to long to write and i could not correct all of them so bye bye. see you guys tomorrow!.
    edit2: i just got back and corrected most errors that i saw; i will eat something and come back to fix a few mores; so if you have any new questions,so just do it and maybe i can answer it today.

Last edited: Dec 15, 2017
    wildthorn and Xiao x2 like this.
  9. FHandsome

FHandsome Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is there guild war/conflict against Snake guild or Titan guild ?

10. jdm

jdm Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @M4rcosR3is thanks again for the spoilers.

I would also like to inquire will Grid be able to go to Hell (place where Noe/Memphis and the 33 demon lords come from) and if so will he be the first and will he get OP titles?

Another one, you mentioned about Kingdom building on the spoilers on the other thread, so will Grid become a King?
    this:
    Golem Invasion arc> MC given the position of duke and gaining/developing his own territory>Training>getting to know the true elite of the server>first part of cleansing of the hall of legendary heroes>Second Olympic game>Invasion of the MC territory>Reclaim of the kingdom war> Building Up the first kingdom of user > Pressure of the empire/Helping building the second kingdom of users>Final part of cleansing the hall of legendary heroes

Last edited: Dec 15, 2017
  11. M4rcosR3is

Reading List:
    Link
    They will make a alliance of the seven guilds, that is simple the strongest seven guild's of that part of the continent; and once the MC start becoming stronger and receiving his own territory, they believe that they should cut him sooner than later; so everyone outside of the chris's guild that is the titan guild if i'm not mistaken, will march to his territory in attempt to destroy it;
    one of the guilds that the leader is ranker mage, he will show up a lot from now on at earlier half of the novel , who is the strongest ice mage on the server and is guild of mage "only" with 30 other elite's mages all of them are high level and strong enough to make their own mage only guild be as one of the strongest , will follow a shortcut between a higher closed forest, coming from the empire territory; and is faker have being coming from the same forest as shortcut after recovering some refuges of the empire, so they could become citizens of the MC territory, and they bump in each other; since faker is a assassin and they are at closed forest; he makes guerrilla warfare against them, taking his advantage and after a few hours he won, but is too wounded-0stamina.
    One of the Main guilds is stopped by that grand wizard who gave the MC the quest for pagma's book, do not remember his name anymore;
    background1:as for this point onward, the mc already have the high ranker rookie advisor guy that i talked before mainly he is one of 10 strongest new players(just like ibelin from jishuka's) and he main role is advisor strategist, that is one of the best strategist of the US team in the game, he forgone their team in prol the mc after the first Olympic or short after since he believes the potential that the MC can give him, i won't enter in details of why he choice to do so, but if you guy's can not understand why a young but prominent strategist would change sides to the MC, where there is no strategist so far and he would become the main one and as long he is faithful to his role, as the strategist the grown of the MC would become his own grown as well.
    The reason he helped the MC; is because once the MC became duke he had to travel to his territory and needed to pass the arch mage territory so, this arch mage as everyone know is one of the 10 of the game setting, so he is fair stronger in general war and is used as living barrier to defend his kingdom against invasions; but true to his words at the time the mc got the book, he went against the MC in their city as he did not believe the rumor's about the MC strength and his feats to become a duke , and again his standing is very special so he would not receive too much influence by killing the mc a few times, since players are immortal, in the insured battle; Piaro choice to fight against him in the city, where he would have disadvantage as mage and loses and is ready to die because of it; the advisor request grid to take his son as political tool/hostage so he wizard would not go against the MC in the future, since as named-stronger npc he would have his own advantages in war and this is the reason he fight against one of the guild's trying to attack the mc territory; he is afraid that they would in the end kill his son or the mc would do it as revenge since he allowed them to pass.
    the rest of the guilds:4 are meet head on the city; where Piaro is already doing his kidnapper play that i wrote before and two of the kidnapped player is damian, seeking MC to save Isabel because of the shit the MC did before and Kreuzel; the rank1 player, as i talked before his quest to become a legend was to win against one, as the only one know to player yet is the MC, he went there to fight and kill the MC but before he could enter the city, Piaro kidnapped him to work as farm/training buddy
    and the arch wizard son as well (that his having the time of his life i wont enter in details about him) : ; like i wrote before Piaro kidnaps anyone stronger enough so they can work as farm and train with him to seek his own new path as farmer.
    in the ensuing battle; Piaro act's as the main front and kill everyone where kreuzel and damian and the son acts as support; once the guilds see the power of piaro, they choice to run ,but not all of them escape with their life, then we have a monologue about Piaro's new ways as farm (i do not remember all the details so i'm just write my impression of it)
    at the end of the battle Piaro is sadder because a lot of them got away and angry because he is not becoming successful in his own path as farmer.he always need's to go back to the sword so kreuzel and damian respond that this may be the reason of why he is failing, or something like that, in the end he is the one who choice the sword and the swords was at he did for all his life, so now if he really wanted to move on, he would need to forgone the sword(his past); and he accepts it and make a oath to live his life as farm and in doing so(my impression), everyone in the game receives a msg saying that a new legend is being born ,the legendary farmer.

yes; the mc gain his fair share of special titles( not many, but very good ones) and one special mention is that he got: together with almost all his guild (the ones living it seems) plus most random players, gain the world savior tittle; 100+ to all status(if i remember correctly) , so is a fucking 1,7k extra status for the MC; kreuzel seems to gain 1,4k status since he only have 14 individual stats it seems (not confirmed).
    he also gains the first king tittle; as king dying in battle is severe situation of a kingdom it can create multiple effects in it, so all king related effects is related to survival: the first half that is as OP as the class itself; half of the title is 50% of chance to immunity all types of debuff (there is not value to the mc, since his legendary already immunity all of them at 100%) plus there is % of all debufs that have being received the immunity will bounce back to the attack,(true OP since he have 100% immunity = all debuffs he receive there is a chance to bounce back to the enemy).
    second half: once the MC hp decrease to 10% or lower; it form a shield = of the hp lost plus he gain 100% of terrain control with all types of terrain; terrains in vmmorpg have special types of effects and in this game is not different, so once the tittles actives all of those types would vanish allowing the MC to escape and not die
    now about hell:
    Once the MC is doing the chain quest to acquire Piaro as his retainer, like i wrote before the Main ones behind his plot was the yatan church and by resolving them (killing them) he got a accessory that allows him to change to asmodian (the main demon raçe) for a short timeframe for buffs, is mainly a transformation type item; later on in the novel the MC die's in his asmodian form and is revived in hell, since hell is the world of the asmodians; this last's until the buff is over; once it finishes he goes back to human and is teleported back.
    then we have multiples passages about players searching the way to hell because of Noe, but do not be mistaken Noe from the MC is cute because he is crippled by the mc lack of demonic power ; the other ones is implied to be a sanguinary killing machine, that only higher level demons (rank 20+ ) can control.

Important facts about hell:
    in the second Olympic games; there is marathon who occur in hell; this was made because of the growing interest about hell in the players, caused by Noah.
    in the 40 challenger of the hall of legendary heroes; the player must fight a exact copy of himself (items skills everything), and this shows how the MC is a bad player, since the AI fighting him completes destroy him and he can not even decrease his HP past half(the first time he was killed without even reaching the 90%hp mark) , the AI really shows the combination that the class can bring, even using new combination of skills-abilities and mixing them up, showing truthfully how the MC is not using his class to the full potential: but like i wrote before; the mc already grown a lot by now and knows his stronger point, so if he can not fight him as Player (because he is bad at it), he will fight with items, so he uses his skill to create a new items that is very weak but have a powerful ability, the ability to apply a random buff-debuff on enemies hit by it at random chance so he uses it against his copy until it got a powerful enough debuff that allows him to win, it takes a few tries but he win and in the final moments the copy uses the asmodian transformation as well and is killed in it so it is teleported to hell and is not destroyed once he clear the island, thus this copy is alive and kicking in hell doing terror and becoming stronger; we know about this because of the narrative , and later on one of the demons give a glimpse that he is truly making the terror in hell, and the reason why he is not vanished is also explained but i won't enter in details since is already to longer.
    the class Demon slayer is born to fight hell; his main buffes are all hell/demons related and in minor effect undead''s, as later stages the current demon slayer, choice to go hell, because is the best hunting ground that Yura may use, all new legendary outside of the mc are not even at lvl 300 yet,
    because they reset their level too late, where most mainstream players are at lvl 320-340, even if legendary classes does not evolve like my previous spoiler stated, they still have awakening in their status, mainly the status bonus will increase; to keep it simple: once a normal class advances to next one, their learn new skills and gain more bonus/per stat point and the legendary still gain still bonus effect and this is a major difference between new advanced classes and lower class, even more to high end players that have their status buffed by tittles/crafts, the difference in power in Huge so this is where the shit will happen, once the MC reach their own 300, the difference in power between him and his guilds will be huge, and the reason of that already have being said by me in previous spoiler; remember what i talked about they starting the game late? so where they are stronger, they still lack the benefit's of starting earlier, like tittles and so on, and of course this will change a little late in the future but again, there no going back to the pass machine to fix them.
    going back to Hell: Yura choice to go to hell because of her buffs plus was the last know place of the previous demonslayer, because of the events i talked before, even Yura received one event because the MC,demon slayers uses a very rare type of weapon that not even the mc can make so this was putting a severe limit on her gameplay, she even choice to change her gameplay because of it, but later on the mc meet a npc who triggered a heir quest to yura, allowing her to receive a demonslayer weapon that at least allowed her have a middle/high end level weapon to play.
    how she opened the gate is not explained on the novel, but the legend's say that the previous demonslayer was not satisfy once muller sealed the demons on hell that he opened a gate and went there himself and killed 4 superior demons and that is also the last time we have news about him; so we expect that Yura as the new demonslayer also have her own way to travel between hell and back . and this is all i have about hell, that i can remember
    this post is already HUGE; and i'm gonna forgone the grammatical correction to write a brief summary with import ants facts linked to MC building his kingdom but i won't enter in details like all previous spoilers since i'm already past my time to go, my dinner is becoming cold as i write this:
    1: at the end of golem invasion arc there a massive guild reward quest; the MC is given the title of duke because of it: in the award ceremony at request of the advisor he swear loyalty only to the KING, not kingdom/royal family.
    2:king dies> son takes commands and form subjugate party ; the objective of it is to make the MC submit to the new king, as he previous have only swear loyalty to the king, not him or the kingdom.
    3: subjugate fails: the MC shows to be fair stronger than the kingdom believed; the MC is crossed by the option to kill the king and start the conquest or not; advisor recommends to give mercy in name of previous king to build up even more fame with the population and cut relationship with the kingdom because they are attacked first; so they are not wrong and in the meantime build up more forces because they are not there yet ; stronger enough to build up their own kingdom.
    4: plan fails>> brother of the king who was studying all his life in the empire as hostages comes back the kingdom and kill the new king and all others survivors with backing of the empire (becomes a puppet king)> put the blame of the killing on MC, and everyone of the kingdom becomes hostile of the MC, name himself the new king and uses his influence to control the situation and do not let a complete war run out.
    5: as the only "ally" of the MC; it tries to build up good relationship with him, since now he is the only way out to the mc, since he framed him of regicide, he believes that with the MC power he can forgone the empire a build up the kingdom the way he wants.
    6: the MC is in a severe situation and find themselves on really difficulty position; the empire send arms; but failed by Piaro; they are not stronger enough to form the kingdom but they have no choice so they keep the attitude of still building up forçe.
    7: once everything becomes clear(spies-information network working); they find out about the puppet status of the king; the advisor build up a plan; since they have not strength enough; so why we do not fight a war for freedom and annex the kingdom forces itself to supplement; and the most important piece is of course the arc wizard; the same one as the beginner.
    8: the advisor build up a ally with neighbor the intend of conquering the wizard city; since like i talked before the wizard is one of 10 of the setting and human barrier to all other kingdoms; so the neighbor kingdom accepts the deal to fight with the MC even if he is the regicide and so on, in the mean time he double cross them with a direct contact with the wizard, he ask him to join them , but the wizard does not believe that grid would become a good king and all he needs to do is to defend the frontier, does not matter who king is as long he is worth; but grid is not worth; so the advisor ask him: what you would do if he is worth?
    9: everything is set up: the mc fame is as his peak; and there is multiple television programs world wide contacting the mc for interview; hunting marathon interview and so on; the advisor builds their on plan; the mc will accept a hunting interview, that takes hours and with global wide programs ; in the time of the program; he expect that most players of the game would log out to watch the program; even more the players of grid's previous kingdom, since it could delivery valuable information about hunting grounds and of course fanboys and so on: so they expect that because of this the players longed in the kingdom will be the lowest possible since the start of the game; most of them would be watching the mc doing the show.
    10: the show start and so the plan: the advisor round up all the army all the guilds and march; on there he brings the arch wizard kid to talk to his father and spoil the entire puppet scenery of the kingdom; plus all he having being living and how grid really valuables the npc's, and so on: the wizard still maintain his stance; grid is not worth : so the advisor to show that grid is a worth King; he would dominated the neighbor city (the one they requested as allies before to go against the wizard) ,something that in the entire history of the kingdom he as superior wizard and one of the 10 strongest wizard of the game was not able to do ; and they betray the previous alliance by back attacking them and their cities; the advisor gain the title of slaughter and betrayer (if i'm not mistaken is in this situation if not in later stages of the war); information are not show but seems to be a very powerful.
    Sidetrack: the knight of the empire is here; some of them are so stronger and they can kill the entire kingdom alone; mainly the 4 first ranked's, the first ranked one that is enough to complete decimated the entire kingdom of the MC, at least in implied so.
    the plan almost fails because the knight send that is one of the top almost kills the advisor by attacking from the wall of the city; to the fields and start slaughtering all the army; asmopheus intervene and kill him, if you do not know yet who he is; read previous spoiler about piaro revenge setting, a sidetrack information: asmopheus is building up himself as the new legend as well, too bad that i do not have the raws, but by the author is building him up, i believe in the future he will become one as well, at least in power he already have.
    11:They conquer the neighbor city and build up their front; with the MC main city; the wizard city: the conquest city; and the first city that jishuka's guild ever had (the one in the north at the start of the novel); they make a rotation squad where the guild members will rotate themselves because of stamina's issues; and fight against all the army for days; at this point the news about the mc conquest start to affect the world and everyone who was watching start going back to the war so the players receive their own quest to destroy the mc and so on; multiple high rankers and other players like the seven guilds from before start to march .
    12: real plan; all those cities are bait; all guild members there are suppose to fight until they can not anymore and run or die, so the kingdom-players would send their army there ; where the main force would be marching with the advisor to the capital, of course the perfect scenery would be that they survives and the cities are OK; because they needed 3 cities to build the kingdom and if they all failed and died; they would still have irene's city; MC main city: and the conquered capital; so they would WIN.
    13: their march and reach the capital; on there the king is having his own crazy monologues about everything that i have write here (his plan at the beginner>becoming puppet:bla bla bla) and the last backing of the empire is a Yatan church of the MC guild no less (this part is confuse so i do not know if they are the same guild or just friends), she offers the king the way to summon one of the 33 demons; in sacrifice of 9,999 virgins; as her Yatan church quest; and in the END the he choice to do so and sacrifice them when the army is entering the city, as reward of the quest; the player received a myth grade weapon of belial that can not be repaired; but the weapon is OP as fuck and the real one drops when belial dies.
    14: belial the 31 ranked demon is summoned and > world msg comes> if the players fail to subjugate belial the portal to hell will open and the world is domed to be destroyed by the demon's; abilities are linked to fire darkness and illusion>besides her all HP atk defense and magic abilities as wizard i'm gonna write the main Op skills> everyone who comes closes to belial is burned by flames of hell; loses XK of hp per sec> everyone who comes close to belial is affected by illusions: the affected target becomes enraged and start attacking everyone around them: there one more about darkness but i do not remember.
    15: they try to attack belial; but all the users npc players who got closer to her is killed by flames (army lower level/player) and higher end players is affected by illusions and atks other players and thus can not attack belial.
    16:the advisor put the conquest of the capital as failure and ask all the guilds to become meat shield so the NPC's can escape; (the npc die is gone; the player not;so this way they can maintain their strength, to survive the destruction of the world).
    they start to retreat and keep dying>> Piaro as legendary class arrives; with his ultimate skill that he summons a gigantic weapon and rip of belial's arm and decrease close to 5-10% of her hp in one hit,killing the previous yatan players as well; at that point in time; belial was playing with the humans,since none of them could even touch her; in enraged(not game rage mode) state she start to target piaro; advisor request all the guilds to meat shield piaro out of the battlefield since they can not afford to lose him as battle strength; piaro is reluctant to retreat as the only one who can "fight" but accepted to do so; but by this time Belial is not gonna let him go and the fight start; Piaro is not able to run and they change their plan; in the middle of multiples guilds dying; important players like faker and so on, being a meat shield to piaro; the end game comes and Piaro is close to dying; Kreuzel arrives; now as his legendary and earlier level 200, to keep in mind most of the players are 300+ and belial is suppose to be 400+, he save piaro's; and they start fighting and legendary battle related class he is far stronger in battle than anything you may think; belial thinks that he is the heir of muller; but their denies it and in their fight; he uses the ultimate skill of his class, a sword to split the world(not official name); literally split the world; once he uses it it split the world as in belial in the middle and there is even a system world msg saying that the world have being attacked/splited but restored by the power of someone, he is earlier level 200 with more than 100 level difference and the skill and split up millions of damage on belial in the mean time; all the war stopped in the other frontiers because or their won; or they left the cities since the bait roles was no longer necessary; and Yura arrives as demon slayer; she start by giving a debuff of 30% to all belial abilities; and uses her ultimate, that also do up's millions of damage and is in the form of crystal pillars, as after effect of the ultimate all abilities of belial is sealed for 3 to 5 minutes(the flame-illusion that i talked before); ( do not remember if it's 3 or 5) so they use this opportunity and rush; everyone who was there rush on belial and start attacking, thousands of npc's, close to thousand guild members who is still alive, and they keep attacking belial for all this time until her recovery and her abilities are back; once this happen they are still at 10% more or less of hp; she is enraged ( game mode this time and change to her enraged form) and start multi casting meteor's that is S grade wizard spell, and start cleansing everything in the battlefield; the MC arrives with Jushika's; (read previous spoiler about jishuka's cleansing a army of 10k , she was in one of the battle frontier from before and the MC went there to give the bow before belial was summoned), with Jishuka's new bow, she start healing everyone and some of them survives the meteor and they start fighting again mainly the MC piaro/kreuzel/Yura/ranged mages-archers since they are not affected by belial skills>Belial mistaken the MC as the "monster running in hell" (earlier on this spoiler) and shift target to him, since it seems the clone is really doing a lot in hell, the mc plays as punching bag where jishuka's keep shooting arrows healing everyone; given time, jishuka's collapses in the battlefield, not as death but she have being fighting for hours in the city siege before, (remember about doing turns that i talked before), so she is exhausted, belial decrease to 5% and uses a special skill; recover all her HP,plus change to her true form(ilusion form), everyone panics at this time; but the advisor together with the MC come to the conclusion that this is false: belial main attributes attributes are ilusion/darkness/fire and not regeneration so she can only abilities in those category so they choice to bet that she have used a ilusion skill to fake her recover, if not they are fucked anyway; so in the end they are right and belial is killed; all the players in the fight gains the world savior title; 100 to all stats plus a few other things, if i'm not mistaken.
    17: MC enter the city with the survivors and kill the king and reclaim the city as his; and we get the msg that to build a kingdom he need's to pay 65 millions gold. and he is fucked ^^, at first he plans to request of everyone and make like a kingdom/enterprise where everyone is the owner, but the advisor recommends against it; since everyone came because of the MC and would be better to decrease problems with the future if the power still belongs to the MC; so he sells everything he still have to pay for it, jishuka's pay a good amount of it because of the bow, but then the kingdom is formed, the name if i'm not mistaken on my translation and with little help of the translated version it should be overgeared kingdom, and he became the Overgeared King.

HOLY SHIT; it took me more than 3 hours to write this and i'm not gonna correct grammar mistaken in it today; nor tomorrow i think since is weekend, bye bye i'm gonna go eat a cold dinner now so sorry for grammar mistakes, and of course i must warn again that not have complete grasp of the language, nor i read it recently so a few facts could be out of other, but i believe all should be accurate.
    edit: i tried to re read it but i found multiple error , so i would like to say sorry again, but i do not have time to correct all of them :(, so sorry.

Last edited: Dec 16, 2017
    wildthorn and Xiao x2 like this.
  12. jdm

jdm Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Woah! I can't wait to read those plots when eng trans catch up to the raws.

Thanks again for the spoilers and for taking your time and typing them. :)

Edit:
    I just realized something, If Grid's Clone stays in Hell and happens to conquer it, will it mean that the Clone becomes the Final Boss? (because the 33 demon lords of Hell are the strongest boss, or there are other more powerfull unknown beings?)

And does the clone has the same attitude as Grid or has it's unique personality?
    It would be funny if the Clone conquers Hell and Grid went there, and the demons started mistaking Grid from the Clone and they submits to him or Grid even extorts them. Hahaha

13. M4rcosR3is

Reading List:
    Link
    Dragons; demons are only the second strongest species stated in the novel; dragons are the first and there is also god's, many of them;
    there is not a lot of information about the clone to say what will happen mainly what i wrote before is all that there is so far, but i will offer my opinion on it, since you made a question about a theory of it, so i'm just gonna write and basis the answer with the novel information i have.
    Conquest:

HELL have a very strong hierarchy ranks; as it have being show in the novel; there is not only power involved, but they will sure kill anyone who defies this hierarchy: we got to know this once the mc contacts a lower demon sealed in a legendary sword; that he was so stronger and implied to have the same power level as the 33 demons, so he was killed and sealed in a sword, so i do not see the clone will conquer anything.
    belial alone was already fair stronger and was only ranked 31: do not take her demise in my previous spoiler to state otherwise; the only reason they won was because of the demon slayer that is a legendary class that is suppose to kill "demons" and to lesser effects "undeads" and in all other aspect is = than a normal class, so you can expect that after all i wrote before about legendary classes and since demon slayers have all their buffs focused "only" on this setting, of course she will be overpower because of it; it was 1k+ npc's/players against players and if was not because the abilities was sealed, they could have thrown the world at her and they would FAIL, at the previous invasion all legends died fighting them and as we read the novel we got to know that the if you think the MC or any other legends are OP now, they would be fair less than a nuub in presence of the previous one, take brahma's spoiler in soul form that i wrote before; 20k+ stats, in a weakened soul form.
    to finish >the world msg itself shows the answer; if they failed to kill belial and the hell portal became open, the world would be destroyed and we have a very specify scene on the novel at this moment where the enterprise responsible for the game say's that this is the reality of the world they have building, if they failed to kill belial the game would be in pos apocalyptic world and thus could create severe problems to the game population, mainly the ones who plays as "tourists", but they are ready to accept the risk because they build a world where is fair as long the real world is fair; if the belial raid was triggered, this means that the players have strength enough to win; it could not have being the MC, nor his team, but someone, some group by the calculate of the AI who controls the game could Win , accepts that there is a "chance", now the ones who takes this chance would be the experts ones.
    as when the mc meet the challenger on the island; the clone showed the true potential of the class and this allowed the mc to learn more about it and train with it to learn new skills, ,mainly he copied the stance-fighting abilities of the clone until he received the system notice that he learned the skill itself; there is no lines nor anything about him outside of his main objective, just that he is a killing machine with only one objective that is to kill the invades and this is suppose to be what he is doing in hell, killing everyone he sees and thus is a bigger problem as someone who owns the land/place where he is killing.(the demons) : the core of the character was made to be a killing machine and kill anyone who reach the 40 round of the island, this is his core and reason to be; the only difference is because the asmodian transformation allowed him to still exist past his supposed destruction.
    as grid grown as adult and as person; all this of extorts or underhanded means are things that does not happen anymore ; where i would not say that the mc will play fair against each other, he as person have grown of those underhanded means that implies a immature personality ,just like any other human who matures in a adult.
    general answer about everything:
    is impossible for him(the clone) to conquer hell; or anything like that; Baal is just too stronger for that and since i'm talking about it; pagma's at the end of his live, and "died" like everyone is told on the novel , choice to keep living as contractor of baal (undead) and used his power to trap the hall of legendary heroes with baal's power against the demons and in enhance for baal powers, he became a pawn of him, so unless stated otherwise in the future and based on comments about the chief of the game, once they are analyzing this scene, the clone is alive because it was not a "human" and thus was not teleported out of hell, he is a construction made by Baal's power and since hell is baal dominion, we can accept again unless stated otherwise in future's chapters: that he should have build up a new connection with baal in hell and thus was allowed to roam free, since is baal who in the better English analogy i could muster right now is giving fuel to the clone to exist, this should already show already the power that Baal as the first demon have; where he could build up a own legendary class with his own power in another world that he does not have even access too.
    Baal is you would call chaos neutral; if he can fuck someone up, he will, be with his own side/friends, or even his enemies and this is why he accepted pagma's pledge to become his pawn, and fuck up all the demons and mainly stop the demons conquest of human world, he want to watch the world burn, it does matter if is his or not.
    what we can expect are players or npc's, joining forces and thus build empires, and maybe even controls everything indirect like the current empire is doing; but just like the empire, there is a lot of political insight in it, and not everyone is allies; take Piaro and Asmophdeus for example; they are suppose to be part of the strongest knight's of the empire, and was throw-ed aside in the power struggle of the nobles to amass power and succession right's for their own sides ; there multiples split's forces in it, just like we would expect in a real empire build in reality and this is why the advisor asked grid to pay for the kingdom himself since this would diminish the possibility of splitting the power in the future since the kingdom would be his alone and not a company owned by all of them (in a sense) . ;other example is madra's the undefeated, the one i talked before that a player got the quest and gained a passive that increase all stats x 10 but he failed to complete it ,he was what we could call the closest of being the "almighty" we have heard in the novel since his legendary feat in itself is it: is undefeated the thing that makes his a legend is it; he was never defeated in battle yet he was not able to defeat the empire, even if he was undefeated; in the end he was killed by his own "sons" because he was destroying their country by not submitting himself to the empire his people are dying of hungry because of the constant wars and the blockade of commerce and so on made by the empire of course if we analyze it in a crude manner, madra's should have be able to march in the empire, kill the emperor and every noble of it; but so what? his country would be gone, everything would be gone in the same manner as well, so there was not possible to exist a "almighty" ruler we see in most other novels with similar settings since even with all the magic and so on the novel is too "real" for it to happen, even Irene and the MC son already have being targeted multiple times and if was not for the safeguard they made both of they are suppose to be death, just like a real setting where someone would try to assassinate the queen-prince, for example , where many peoples may think that the novels have multiples flaws by the start of it, i believe it have being build up in a nice and realist way, of course if we accepted all the magic settings that comes with it even most of the so called "dumb" attitudes of the mc at the start about use of money or his reaction to being a bullying victim (with his personality) that most people complain on the discussion thread is all made to be exaggerate since is the way of the author to exercise his literature's freedom by giving a exaggerate reaction with some events/situations, it allows us the reader to sympathize or not with the character fair more easily and by the looks of it is working every well.

Now going back in a little more general aspect of what I BELIEVE the novel is building so far and why i like it(this is my opinion is not a resume-summary of the novel):
    most people seems to think that the MC is op, or just players is OP; and in fact the mc and some others are OP, against other players, only!. the author have build up a very good game world so where we can call that there is some unbalanced settings and as game is is flawed i'm myself not gonna say that this is right; because the game was suppose to be a world itself and the world is not fair; there is advantages to being born in some places or to acquire special skills(there is no need to write a example to support this right? everyone should agree with this) , the only difference in the game is the way we could acquire them, since in the game you can simple find a "SKILL BOOK" and thus increase your standing above others and take advantage from what you got from it (the MC that took him 3 months of real time and 9 months in the game ) so things like conquering all HELL, or conquering all the continent,and so on, is not something that will happen in this novel, at least as far i read that is close to 100 chapter less than the recent chapter released by the author; there is not gonna be anything that moves the novel in this direction; like i wrote before, all players can build their own in the game and all of them can become their own legend so that implies that there is fairness (at least a little) of it,and even if we where are looking at this world by the point of view of GRID; the author already stated multiple times and with multiples events that there is many others players at the same stage of the MC or in some cases even better and they are not even the peak; ; they could not have being the first king like the MC for example in some cases and to some players it was because they did not want to because they are looking at something different and living their lives in different ways in the game ; for example the POPE; the MC helped him became Pope and saved Isabel for him Yes; but he as right now in the novel have fair more power than the MC, even the empire can not touch him and in some cases may bow their head to him, his skills are so OP as pope(without even being legendary ) that if he had the same mentality of the mc of seeking strength and train himself to be stronger like the MC was doing; he would be fair stronger than grid and do not take his strength for granted even without it since he can annihilate a guild of 200+ high ranked players alone (something that by what i have read i doubt grid would be able to do at that time in the novel ) and was the favorite to win the second Olympic games pvp tournament and was the favorite to win even above the MC until Kreuzel choice to participate and he destroyed everyone in his fight's and only lose to kreuzel in a very close fight: power and strength is not what he is searching in the game and yet he build up himself as pope and now everyone outside of the emperor of the empire shall bow their heads to him:in personal strength he may not be the strongest but if in any stance in future chapters he go crazy and make a "Holy war" in the name of ReBBecca he would without doubt be the closest one to control the Continent but this is not gonna happen because is not in his personality to do so.
    other one is : kreuzel that was the first one to receive the hero tittle and many others , was the first one to explore the new continent and with the severity of the rebellion that took place in the starting city of the new continent he could have build himself as the leader of it, after all he is already called HERO there, he is the only one being a "HERO" in two continents and both of they should offer their different rewards and now he already building his influence and should create his own kingdom soon with half the time the MC did and with fair less problems.
    Or Ares: who have the most OP class linked to armies and build the strongest army so far in the setting; a army that could surpass the one from the empire; but lost his chance to become first king because he choice to go against the empire and not his own kingdom, like the MC so where he armies was stronger than the empire it still lost to the four first knights of the empire and he "lost" the battle only ; the first four ranked knights are named special type npc's like i wrote before and now his kingdom is in fair better situation than the MC, a lot better and he told the empire to go fuck himself in the ass, where the MC needs to pay 3/4 of all the tax of his kingdom to the empire.
    and of course there is many other who have the same standing as the MC and the so called elite players;like Ares; agnus; the kungfu sisters; the Necromancer rookie and those is the ones who came to mind right now, the only difference is that we are all looking by the eyes of GRID and only got a glimpse of the rest; but if we look deep enough there is many others that have being build by the author as well.
    this game is suppose to be build for a longer time, they are planning to create a live there; where you will let your son grown and take the world from your hands and keep growing it, like the MC son is already at 4-5 years old, it's not suppose to have all the almighty conqueror and so on, this is what the world in the novel is pushing up and where i doubt we will read it(the pass to the next generation) outside of the ending with a timeskip chapter, i hope the author would grown the world at faster pace so we can at least glimpse at it before the novel is over but with only 1 chapter day; i doubt we will see it.
    edit: two hours and half for this one :( going to sleep now, not gonna correct this as well sorry , i was suppose to be reading death flag's and caught up with the raws, but here i'm :(, so now gonna sleep and sorry for grammar mistakes, for now i gonna only write one post per day max, once i arrive home at night, because i'm using all my night writing and there is no time for anything, i even received pm by some guy's asking for a few things but i did not had time to see it yet because of this, so just ask and one time a day i will come to answer.

Xiao x2 likes this.
  14. Knight8

Knight8 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    will Grid player abilities get better?

15. raven

raven What to type?

Reading List:
    Link
    can someone spoil the next couple of chapters?

16. M4rcosR3is

Reading List:
    Link
    he will have multiple training sessions in the novel, some o them i already spoiled here, where he will overcome his "lack of control" , so yes it will. to your question ; but it won't be in the level where he is = as everyone else, but will be enough that together with his new way of live of focusing on items and having the best items, to allow to him still be at the higher stage, most people seems to think that what they call as lack of control or being a bad players, means that no one will able to overcome "being bad" , that just like in "real live" is false, someone who does not know how to fight karate or boxer or any martial arts, can learn and become good in it, and of course he may never be the best because he could lack talent but still be very GOOD. so in the novel the mc can also learn how to fight better; is heavenly stated in the novel that the MC lack's of talent is compensate by longer time invested in the same task and not giving up > for example my previous spoiler at the level 40 island; once he learned of the copy and how good it was; he used it as training partner ,until he learned the skills and abilities that the copy have use, took a few tries and a few deaths since failure= death, but he learned it.

i'm not reading the translation so i do not know what arc they are; but if you tell me where they are i can write something; but read my previous spoilers and the previous thread, because outside of minor arcs and some secrets details everything was already spoiled in them.

17. raven

raven What to type?

Reading List:
    Link
    He just made an orb for Euphemina.

18. M4rcosR3is

Reading List:
    Link
    sorry this is too little context for me to remember a lot of details and since i'm not reading the trans it becomes harder but if i'm not mistaken the competition is over by now so the MC will find the NPC with mineral detection ability soon; that he will use to find the special blacksmith mineral abilities; then we will move on to the golem invasion arc.
    i copied my previous answer here:
    as you can see; he should be at the golem invasion; if i'm not mistaken;
    the arc itself is very simple and i wrote a lot about them in my previous msg's, so check them out:
    what i should add the reason of why it all started: as the MC gained the Npc with the mineral detection ability; he used him to find the special blacksmith mineral without helping brahma; so Brahma soul started the event where he summoned all the golems in the kingdom from his caves and made their march on the kingdom; there is gonna be multiple mini arc's like Chris guild being destroyed and a few others that to be realist i do not even remember anymore; hahah, but i wrote most of the important things in my post about the MC sister gaining her class.
    the next main arc as i classified above ; is pretty straightforward and i already talked about it as well.
    All texts marked in BOLD is the ones i already talked before a lot but if you read all my msg's you will have the main gist of almost everything that will happen so far.
    the only things lacking is:
    first part hall of legendary:
    there is 66 island; first past goes until 61; there is not a lot to talk here; the MC went there a passed the tests with items, he created/used items to pass; the main islands i already wrote before; like the 40.
    the 30 island is another checkpoint; where everyone else is:
    the island would recreate the situation where the player are the worst in their entire gameplay (mainly died / failed to complete most times ) ;Kreuzel is said to be when he was lvl 180 and fought against one of the 33 demons sealed by muller (the same as hellgao at cork island); he died died died so he could not pass.
    all members of the jishuka's guild; failed in similar form; all of their challengers are never explicit stated but implied to be a similar type of event.
    the MC: is a fucking beginner tutorial plus hunting of the low level monsters like rabbit and deer ; since the MC was the shittiest play as we all know; he worst moment in the game was of course when he started and tried to kill the rabbits and deer, plus the beginner army tutorial; where he failed for months and implied not even have completed so far if i remember correctly ; but as right now he already had multiple training sessions and is already a better player (after all is almost two years since that), so he pass it with S grade and receive multiple bonus.

2 Olympic games:
    MC builds up a entire new set for the games, so he can still be at the top; and overcome his weakness.
    kreuzel choice to participate :
    background; kreuzel was raised by her mother with a single parent; once he grown older her mother have Alzheimer so she could not take care of herself anymore, so he stopped his "life" to take care of her;the Russian government; together with special pharmaceutics enterprises; build up a cure to the disease, but they are not willing to release it yet; mainly there is many problems as needed to be approved in human medical trials, and so on, everything that a medicine need to have before being released to the public and is implied that the pharmaceutics does not want to release it because a cure is cheap than a treatment so they want to prolong it as long they can ; so some guy in the government or it is the government itself, i do not remember anymore; have the brilliant idea of blackmailing him since he does not care for those events , that if he WIN the games
    they will move things up and put his mother in the treatment; and in the end this would be the fasted way for her to be cured, because if he waited for other countries, it would still take a few years.
    the advisor got to know this because the countries are divided in sections in the hotels and Brazil and Russian was at the same Wing of the hotel; so Jishuka heard the Russian players diminishing kreuzel after they lost a event and bringing his mother disease in it; so she went there and contact everyone and spread the news; the advisor ask them do not tell the mc since it could influence his game play.
    (i do not need to explain why the game is important for a government in those type of novels,right?);
    later on the advisor make a deal with kreuzel that he will help him WIN in exchange for him joining the Mc guild.
    then the advisor build up a few plans to sabotage everyone else; even the MC since having kreuzel in the guild would elevate all the power and fame of them to a even higher stage and thus everything is worth.
    reality: he does not do much since he believed that they would have a very higher chance already to get first since Kreuzel fight's well and the Russian team is fair stronger as well with him is without doubt one of the best but is still hard for Russian, so he more or less bluffed to him , saying he would help because in his view, they already have a higher % of winning, so if they win or not it's worth to try.
    siege warfare: this is the only event where the advisor really sabotage someone; and it was his team the US team, background: the US team is not happy with him because he left at the before; so they are treating him very bad and most of the times are not even following his strategies anymore, you can say that he lost his post as one of the main strategist; so in the siege warfare he knew as "him believed"(since is what a strategist do) that Kreuzel would try to rush alone once everything start and take the castle by himself since it would have less troops; but keep to himself.
    blacksmith event: as right now Korean was doing really fine, mainly the same events as before; but the number 1 blacksmith on the rankings that is also from the US team challenged grid on the television and in the end grid was forced to accept, so the US team lost one more gold medal.
    final rank:
    1 Russian
    2 Korean
    3 US; lose to korean because one medal, the one they lost at the blacksmith event.
    the Mc discover the deal made by them; but refuses kreuzel to join the guild in that form; the MC believes that he needs a rival to compete and having kreuzel in the guild would hinder that; he want's kreuzel to be someone who he can surpass and use him as aim to become a better player and most important he does not believe that their relationship (as guild-mates) would last because of the circumstances that lead him to join him; and like he had used his mother disease to gain advantage, so he just ask if they can become friends .
    Pressure of the empire/Helping building the second kingdom of users
    as i wrote before; the past king was a puppet of the empire; so they are not happy about the mc taking it a building his own kingdom; so planA: they make a political scheme to confront the mc in hope to make him start a war so the the emissary can destroy everything, but the advisor ask's the mc to repeat his speech and conduct since the mc is not so smart to resolve it escapes, so they are successful.
    plan B( of the empire) > that is making multiple demands to the kingdom in hope that it will lead his own destruction main ones are :
    the first ones:
    make the king bow to the emissary as symbolism where the kingdom is bowing to the empire:
    the emissary the 1 knight of the empire; she is very stronger and capable to destroy a country alone, this scene we got to understand more of them and so on.
    second one:
    make the MC send his child as hostage once he is twelve to the empire.
    third:
    3/4 of all tax of the kingdom should be send as tribute to the empire.
    there is a few others but those are the main ones.
    As the pressure increase because the lack of funds; grid and the advisor makes a plan for grid to max produce sets and give as quest to the players; this causes a massive migration to the kingdom and fuck's up everyone else; and with this the kingdom can breath for a few months until the players leave after taking their set.
    the kingdom is also surviving because of Piaro being legendary farm, so where they did not have money for anything, they still have food for the people; but as the time goes, the pressure increase and they can not live more than 6-8 months since they are broke, but can not fight direct with the empire; so they move on to and make a plan; they will make a alliance and help Ares take control of his kingdom to make pressure from both sides and if war broke out fuck the empire by north and south:background: as stated before Ares have the strongest army in the game; his army is so stronger that allowed him to aim at the empire; so where he failed in his first battles; his army was going stronger and stronger and did not "fail" to them;
    his main army related skills is:
    auto recovery; his npc's can recovery by level up just like players;
    200% extra exp gained in wars.
    he can give npc's skills direct in the training; where a normal army need to be trained for example by steps : beginner swordsmanship:> intermediate swordsmanship>advanced swordsmanship, he can direct train them a advanced for example and this is OP; because first: for someone to train to advanced takes months; and second not everyone can become advanced; just like talent and so on; some npc's and most soldiers npc's would not reach this realm in their entire live.
    and third: not everything can be teach; there is many special type skills that like i wrote before if the npc is not focused for it, he would never learn; but Ares can by pass this and teach anything (as long he complete the requirement for) to everyone.
    the requirement is never explicit stated; but by the glues i got are the follows:
    he needs to have someone with the skill.
    for example: if he want to train the army with advanced swordsmanship; he need to have someone with it or himself .
    if he want to train them in a special type terrain and gain immunity to it; he must have the terrain so they can be trained in it.
    (again is never stated: but this is the conclusion i got after reading it).
    result: plan fail: Ares saw what they are thinking and refuses, since there is no reason to help them:
    PlanB: advisors inform the Kingdom that Ares is planing to take control of his kingdom as rebel and provide semi fake-proof and since again political scenery Ares are fair stronger and everything else; so even even if the proof is not too good ; given them the current situation they are where Ares can build up the army ; Ares used his influence and mainly make them go to war against the empire: main point is Ares is stronger and the kingdom is fucked up now because of the empire ; so they choice to cut him short and eliminate the risk; plus power struggle in the nobles where ares was amassing too much power and they are not happy with it and thus the king commands the army to eliminate Ares (the army he created; the same army i talked before; the survivors of the war ), so he does not have army anymore and is forced to accept the alliance to defend himself until him can build a new loyal army to him, there is only 10k alive if i'm not mistaken, so where they are stronger; they are not enough to fight against the mc team, since at that point in time, the players are at 300+ and the normal npc's was yet a 300-, (why this is important read previous spoilers as well).
    Climax battle of the arc is the one i wrote before; About brahma's and Mumud's quest, so read that spoiler.
    important mention: where they started at the wrong foot; Ares seems to have hit good with grid and they build up a little friendship and choice to keep the alliance even after the kingdom was build.

Last edited: Dec 17, 2017
    Tuque likes this.
  19. jdm

jdm Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @M4rcosR3is
    How did Pairo went from the "old man forcing his Revenge Quest against "Asmopheus??"(don't know if this is the right name, the guy that framed Pairo)" to becoming the Legendary Farmer?

And btw, I think I read that "Asmopheus??" was ill and almost dying (Mentioned by the creator of Satisfy, when Grid first rejected Pairo's Revenge Quest), but in the spoilers he is still one of the Knights of the Empire that can wipe a country or is that another guy?

20. M4rcosR3is

Reading List:
    Link
    it should be Asmopheus ; the trans are not good with names; nor myself; So asmopheus seems to be a better fit than asmophdeus or something like i wrote before; About pairo i believe that Piarro would still be correct since in my conception the author was trying to do a reverence to Pierrot and multiple times the trans gave the name pierrot instead of Piarro but who i'm to go against the the translator; i'm gonna try to remember to use pairo in the future.

there is two main standards of knights or divisions divided by which power their belong ;
    ; the five pillars of the empire are a group of the strongest knights and of higher standing hand picked by the emperor and their division was killed in the plot as they belong to the emperor to weak his power; and the standard knight's/soldier/army that also have more divisions and the strongest one is the red knight's ; both of them are very stronger; but the 4 first ranked red knights are the strongest it seems , they mention that there is only 20 or 30 red knights; and their power level varies and are higher ranking players can fight until 10 ranked; once the 10 ranked and higher they become truly power houses and players can not deal with them without raiding them like a boss ; and the 4 first ranked are even higher monsters in power level; is stated multiple times their power; in the war against Ares a few of them are send and was responsible for killing all Ares army; later one of the five pillars does the same; there is a few passages on the novel; where at given time one of the kingdoms wanted to rebel against the empire; and he sent one of the 4 first ranked and he destroyed the entire army of the kingdom alone, there is a few more settings standing their power.

it seems that the five pillars are more of higher pedigree in the sense that they have special standing because of their skills or abilities not power level alone and are hand picked by the emperor to work as his personal army but they could in fact still destroy a kingdom; where the standard knight group servers and general army of the empire; where they have multiples divisions, and outside of the strongest one the red knights ; like a medieval setting multiple nobles have their own division/group and all of them belong to the empire and are commanded by the red knights.
    be aware that what they call destroy a kingdom is not smashing everyone and everything in a fight and in a day puff everyone is gone: no; they would simple keep fighting destroying strategic points until all the army is destroyed since no one would be able to kill/win against them : take my example about when one of them that was fighting in the war of conquest the kingdom he was killing the mc army be with player and npc's that have a very higher level than normal soldiers and if was not for asmopheus he would kill all that army there then he would probably rest and keep killing the other armies in all other frontiers ,since his mission was suppose to protect the puppet king and make sure that he was still a good puppet.

Be aware that there is also a difference between the previous kingdom in the game; and a kingdom build by player; players after all are immortal in the setting; so where those knights could really destroy the kingdom is true; in a form where he would simple target core facilities and the army.

the power of the knights/soldiers/npc's and in this case the red knights grown with the players power ; they are a form of balance the game-play, where higher standing npc's grows at faster rate than lower standing npc's so the player simple do not curb-stomp everything and take control; there must be challenger in a game, right? and in this case the 4 first ranked knights is put in the setting just like many other events to be there as "wall" so they are not suppose to be defeated "yet", they are a barrier that the players are not ready yet to cross, they must fight, levelup, amasses power, to be able to win against them.
    The level of "grow" of a npc is determined by his setting; role in the narrative for example if he is the pope; of he is claimed as HERO or something similar ;
    his rank; if he is in army but is a commander he would be stronger;
    his template; if he is a "named" npc he can grown forever just like players( do not confuse what the users calls a named npc's they are different than simple naming them, they have a special type namebox it seems by a few mentions on the novel ) , and even as named npc, there is multiples levels as well, for example: Rabbit; at the start of the novel, remember him? and his setting was a helper of the meromero company;but he was also a named NPC so he was in a sense in higher standing that the company because by being a named npc he could grown outside of his original setting of helper of the meromero company , and as we see in this case he choice to grown by betraying them and joining the MC side later on.

there is a very specify scenery that explain this to players; as my previous spoiler; the new king send the army to subjugate the mc; MC won but gave mercy; then the army was killed by the puppet king but one of the knight's survive it; since he was the most loyal of the king and he had swear alliance to the kingdom not the king/queen so he started to serve the puppet king , so at the end of everything when the MC went there to kill the King, he shows up again and had receive a tremendous level up/stats grown, because in the setting he was now classified as the last knight of the kingdom and the last barrier against the killing of the king and the destruction of it; he had grown more than 2x in power because his "setting" changed , and the gamer needs a challenger of course.

personal opinion: asmopheus and Pairo are not more in the setting above anymore(as being a barrier against players) ; so where they are stronger and far overpower if we do not count Pairo's legendary status; they grown weaker than the 4 first ranked knights/rest of the five pillars; because after the betrayer not only they had a "gap" where they stopped growing; now they are not more in the same "setting" as before, they are subordinates of a player but again; Pairo have a one hit kill skill, this alone is enough that if worked could reverse any scenery in the game, like already have happen before in the fight against the kungfu sisters; one of the sisters like i wrote before was complete destroying regas; pon, and some other elites players of the guild, Piaro came made a ambush and used his one hit kill skill, and it was a success hahah, the sister did not even knew what hit her.
    about the revenge setting: i already wrote about it:
    When the MC was doing his Pairo quest; the group behind it was the Yatan chruch; that was the real villain in request of the third queen/prince it seems ; so since the mc have the "enemy of yatan" they reveled themselves and the quest changed ; they fought, the MC won and the true was reveled,Asmopheus was being cursed/poisoned/controlled by the church and was dying because of it was well; so they could complete their objective, after the mc fought them he took asmopheus with him to his territory without killing him in hope that Pairo would accept the result and would not kill him , so he could have 2 named npc's.
    about how Pairo became legendary farmer i also wrote here already; as the MC went to his new territory with him; and started building it they started by of course with food; everyone started working in the fields; given time Pairo started thinking more and more about farming; and started his kidnapper/training situation; until he finally made the choice about swordsman or farmer and he choice the later, there is more details on previous spoilers about the war against the 7 guilds.

Last edited: Dec 17, 2017
    Tuque likes this.