Spoiler Need some spoiler for Overgeared

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Xiao x2, Oct 16, 2017.

1. M4rcosR3is

M4rcosR3is Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    no, there is 17 vampire's city, and she is inside one of them, at first no one wanted to hunt them because they are afraid of dying to her so they hunted only with the ones they knew that she is not there!but once brahma came with the MC they are able to pinpoint her location at the second city, so no one goes there and just keep hunting all other ones.
    the cities are one of the best hunting ground at level 300+, because vampire's have a nice drop and all of them are special type monsters, so give a lot of exp, the downside is that to leave the cities can only be done by being killed or killing the boss(you can not even send pm to people outside of it), the first time it took them more than a week to clear one city and they only did so because there was a legendary class!, the boss special skill is everyday(24h gametime) he would kill a player inside!, but since grid had the immunity to death everyday one time!, they could survive it by throwing grid at it , later on they are doing fine since they already have drops,better items, and special type named bosses once killed did not show up anymore but still no one goes to city 2!, since marie is there.

Last edited: Dec 27, 2017
  2. jdm

jdm Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I thought Marie Rose would atleast reward Grid, for helping her escape and give some OP titles or skills/blessing Haha.

Btw if Braham can locate her, wont it also be same for Marie cause they are siblings after all?
    And does she thinks of Braham as an enemy?

Since Grid became a King, will he go down the Harem route?
    If so, do you think will they all be NPCs or also have Players?
    (It would be funny if somehow Marie joins the Harem and Brahams reaction would be epic Haha, I always have some soft spot for vampire waifus haha, read too many vampire manga/novels when they were hot Haha)

Last edited: Dec 28, 2017
  3. M4rcosR3is

Reading List:
    Link
    She did found him in the cities in Soul form,at first brahma thought that she would kill all his soul fragment's, but she choice to do nothing and left like he was not worth of her time! later something happened that triggered the countdown of destruction by corruption to all the pavranium hidden in the vampire cities by brahma, so in my opinion she triggered it somehow , since this happened as soon she got there, now if it was a involuntary action, where just by her being there her power started to destroy it, or she did make a move against him (what i do not think so because of their previous dialogues!), is never stated as far i have read!.

i already wrote about romantic aspect before in my first post's, in the other thread about spoiler, there is not a lot to add besides that, keep in mind that i'm not update to the raws so the future only the author knows.
    also, Brahma is not gonna stay with the mc forever, they already have being together for close to a year already, so by lasted raw char, if i could do a guess, he would be already very close to leave!.

4. Lordironhawk

Lordironhawk Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Did Mc in the end stood up to empire or still under there pressure and paying tributes.?

5. M4rcosR3is

Reading List:
    Link
    as far i have read, still paying,
    side note: on my search for new raws i have found this website with chapters until 643 raw, it seems to also have a coin script on the website, so if you guy's use with in your own and do not blame me for anything,just register and download it!.
    http://sosull.com/?a=read&n=d8394021&i=1&page=1

@Lordironhawk @Knight8 @jdm @dionit @raven @FHandsome

6. jdm

jdm Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just read the recent eng chapters,
    So it turns out that if Grid did not go the the Empire for Asmophel, the empire would be plunge into chaos and might even fall cause of Yatan Church. the empire did not even know Grid saved them from a disaster.

And they will fuck him over in the future as mentioned in the spoilers haha

7. M4rcosR3is

Reading List:
    Link
    @jdm
    well, the empire is having a very split influence like i talked before, something about the third queen trying to make her child (third prince or something) being the new emperor; normal empire type politics about power and who will take the throne once the current emperor dies.
    So in reality grid did not really saved them!, because asmophel plot was only one of many and most important it was already "over", their plan was to get rid of asmophel and pairo that are two of the "pillar of the empire" to decrease the current emperor power, asmophel was in the path of being killed to get rid of "evidence already",this was also the reason that grid could take him so easy and no one even know, because for them he is already death!,
    the third queen/mother of the third prince, is still working with the Yatan church doing a lot of things in the future like the asmophel/pairo plot was caused because of her, the summoning of belial in grid's war against the kingdom will also have her hands in it, , they will even cause the first ranked knight, who i talked before, to be out of combat by making her be under house arrest caused by a failure, turning her in a spacegoat for the shit's that have happen!. (similar plot with asmophel).
    there is a lot of plot's like this that will cause the downfall of the empire in my opinion, like i wrote before a few times when talking about them.

Last edited: Jan 10, 2018
  8. Redrathna

Redrathna Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Did yura joined in overgeared
    In second Olympic how many gold did grid won and after becoming king did grid do something amazing

9. Redrathna

Redrathna Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Did grid and krugel fought in pvp and if they did who won in that (2nd Olympic)
    Did any grid npc Ally died so for.
    Will grid fight against empire
    Did Earl ashur became grid Ally (one of the 10 kingdom strongest magican)
    Finally any new players have joined in overgeared or allied with him

10. M4rcosR3is

Reading List:
    Link
    yes, she join very earlier, i believe the translation should caught up to it soon.
    if i'm not mistaken they gain 4 or 5, because first place got 6.

1)Krugel won .
    2)no one important so far.
    3)it will fight; but only in the future.
    4)about earl ashur i already wrote about it before; when talking about the war to conquer the kingdom, since grid took it and became king, he of course joined them!.
    5)there's multiples players joining; but of course most of them are not important and does not have name's important ones:
    Are's corps have joined with them as allies; sword peak guild have joined with his guild under him; the giant guild and chris as well joined under him once he took control of the kingdom.
    the moneyplayer from JP (does not remember his name) who have the class bloodwarrior joined him to gain items made by grid.
    they also have being receiving multiples request to join since he formed his guild and most of it are full.
    they have as far i remember one main guild; with jishuka and so on, that is the main "one", one sub guild that was the swordpeak guild; and other subguild that was chris guild , all of them are full or almost full!.

11. Redrathna

Redrathna Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Did grid got all 28 pavranium or not.. because the translation just cought up with chapter where grid and his party going to vampire city to gather all pavranium since it all being eroded by strange energy.
    Is Marie rose vampire is grid's friend or for.
    Finally if you cought up with the latest raw can you spoil it a bit more.(things which you have not spoiled before)
    Thanks

12. Redrathna

Redrathna Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    One more thing , will kasim ( king of shadows) 3rd advancement npc assassin join grid.

13. M4rcosR3is

Reading List:
    Link
    he got very close to 28; but i do not remember the number, it have been a long time!.
    and i have not found the last more or less 60-70 chapters of raw yet, so no :(, there is not a lot more than what already have been write here.

yes, kasim was the heir of one of the countries destroyed by the empire(or his master was i do not remember) and if i'm not mistaken he have a very op tittle called king of shadows that gives a very huge bonus to his abilities too (setting), at first he started following grid because he thought that grid would destroy the empire(since grid received the assassin ring from irene (does not remember the guy's name but you know the one at the started of the novel) and kasim and him was trained by the same master so he went after grid to know about his brother of training (the guy was not suppose to die earlier, it seems that him and kasim was suppose to trigger world event about the destruction of their country (my opinion) but he died because he asked grid a level 1 character for help at the raid at that time ^^ well going on after grid's baby is born, he changes target to protect him (since he believes as medieval setting, that a king would value his heir higher than almost anything even his live ), so he start following/protecting the baby and as side quest irene as well, and this is one of the reason of why they are not killed yet, but soon enough with the baby's first days of life, he (the baby) found kasim hidden place, and kasim start training him as assassin since a few days older in the secret technique of his master (the previous legendary assassin in the setting) and with this, the baby status have been sky rocket since a few days older since as npc they gain status like i wrote before by their role and setting so role there is no need to mention: it's a prince of a kingdom and setting is being trained in the arts of assassin and if this are not enough the baby started as simple genius(because the baby initial status is based on a mixture of their fathers and Irene is a noble and grid a legendary class(he even gained cripple versions of the legendary skills) so the baby already was born pumping status out and gained multiple tittles because he was a prince) > then the tittle of genius went from genius of a city(country)>then the biggest genius of the continent, and later the biggest genius of the world(something in this order, does not remember all the details as well,sorry )
    all the genius status offers a high degree of learning, (simple terms offers a XP bonus to the character, be with leveling xp bonus or skill leveling bonus, and this faster learning was what triggered kasim to teach the baby) but as time went on the baby was learning more and more, be with assassins; blacksmith from grid; and magic from the sage npc, so his genius status started to upgrade at very faster pace and with this the learning bonus as well (snowbolling effect) and in the end the child is fucking OP as later chapters Kasim sees the child as disciple and is more loyal to him than even grid,we can even see some type of father love between them since kasim have being at his side since he was born and it have being a few years game time already, and is building a assassin secret guild for the guide too ^^, so to summarize it: the Kid is OP: have 200 npc harem members of rebbeca's daughters, and 10-20 third class secret assassins guild(they are sent to kill them and irene but kassim captured them and make them change sides and is training them as gift to the kid).
    the kid even fight one of the kung fu sistes that i talked before, in one of their assassination attempts to kill him and irene as revenge against grid, where he loses, it was not before he fought it her for a few rounds, and to keep this in perspective: the kungfu sisters was the same one who was fighting against 3-5 members of jishuka's guild alone, and this includes Pon and regas and was winning and her level close to middle 350.

14. jdm

jdm Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @M4rcosR3is btw will Grid be able to learn Hell's Blacksmithing techniques?

15. M4rcosR3is

Reading List:
    Link
    i believe it will. but i do not know for sure!; like i wrote before, the only good interaction about hell was already spoiled, and as future chapter only Yura went there and i have not found raws for higher chapter than the ones i mentioned before.
    but as far as hell blacksmith is, i do not think he will learn it (the blacksmith skills, ); because grid already have hell's exclusive ores in the novel, and he worked with them without any problems, maybe they will introduce it in the future.
    about dwarven blacksmith i talked before, it exists because it seems to mix alchemy with normal blacksmith but is never stated that grid could not produce the same items as them, just that he did not know how (have not learned/did not have the recipes and so on),so there is a difference . understand? so even if hell blacksmith come to exist in the future this does not means that grid who have legendary blacksmith would not be able to work with it as well(using the same techniques as them, as long he learn it), because they should be at the same rank of blacksmith skill, if legendary blacksmith is is not higher than that as well.

Last edited: Jan 26, 2018
  16. jdm

jdm Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I see thanks. :)

17. miles118

miles118 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Will Grid gain a secondary class ? Will he change race ? What are the skills he learns from the op rune accesory he gain when braham fight against the yatan church ? Thanks again for the spoilers.

18. M4rcosR3is

Reading List:
    Link
    some questions already have been answered ,check previous repplies for more information.
    1:temporary legendary wizard; check the spoilers about brahma that i already wrote alot about it.
    2: there is items that allows you to change race temporary, grid have one; and there is also quests that gives change races abilities so far, and only that.
    3: the rune absolved the power of beings(as demons-vampires etc) that he kills : it have got the power from belial and one of brahma vampire's sister if i'm remember it right. (check spoiler about the rune, i'm sure that i wrote about it already too)
    the vampire is the ability to summon 2 skeletons(i'm only 90% sure about this,because it have 6 months or close since i read it; but be sure that is this ability comes from the rune or the necklace that she dropped on her death, but if this is from the necklace, the rune power have not been used yet, but again i'm 90% sure that is from the rune, since he uses it without equipping the necklace) , the skeletons are very weak; really weak, even weaker than a normal necromancer skeleton; but it have a very stronger AI, so it can learn a lot of things and like i wrote before learning=skill, at the start grid did not give enough value to them and put them to the side line until he discover his learning ability, but they are still at lvl 50 by the chapter i have read, so they are not really important.(personal opinion>> but it have a lot of potential and expect it to become a new OP ability in the future, at least if he grown it right enough; like for example turning them in wizard and thus liches, since they can learn, they could become a support summon to him in his fight and so on.), funny thing how he learn of it's abilities; he is a very severe situation, being ganged by multiple elites monsters, so he summons the skeletons at his back as human shield, and order them to become a "skeleton shield" against the enemies atks, but they are lvl 10 so they die at one hit, so he keeps summoning it and ordering hit, after a few minutes, the skeletons gains passive evasion abilities against the the enemies atks and the skill start going up and up and the hits start to hit grid again and they went back to the start with atks coming from the front and his back, haha.
    belial power are 3 spells linked to her essence; each one does something different and they have a very vague style demonic description, so we do not really know what they do until he uses it, and he only used the fire one and it creates a immolation type effect around him, that is very powerful (similar as the one that belial uses himself in their fight).

Last edited: Feb 4, 2018
  19. jdm

jdm Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Btw Grid got an accessory/item from Vampire Earl Elfin stone, that lets him summon him but he has yet to use it, any info when will he use it and will the summon be a crippled version or with all the powers?

And when will the king fu sisters show up, they are not yet mentioned even tho they are so powerful.

Edit: btw who got the real myth class belial weapon when she was defeated?

20. M4rcosR3is

Reading List:
    Link
    Piaro got first rank on the raid, and most of the named drops, but as vassal to grid, he gave it to him. everything, and the weapon was one of the drops, Brahma uses it when grid transform in him.
    the playerd are divided by ranks until 15 if remember it well,outside of it everyone got tittles and minor gimmick drop (but still stronger, since was one of 33 demons)
    MC sister got the special reward,because she destroyed belial SOUL with her class, if i'm not mistaken her reward was the same grade as Piar or higher, when a 33 demon is killed they are reborn after sometime, but if MC sister class is in the mix, they are destroyed forever, and thus a new demon must takes it's place, how it happen is not mentioned .
    Every brother and sister from Brahma(vampire's earl), have the special summon on their equip once it reach legendary rank, but he does not have upgrade any of them to legendary rank yet, so he have not summon any of them.
    the only item who reached legendary was the elfin stone sword, that is with the sealed demon (already spoiled about it before, he was the demon who had the same power of the 33 demons but it was punished for being a lower grade), he summoned him already, he have almost all his basic skills(swordmaster for example) as when he was alive,but lower status,like he was regressed to level 1 so cripple version, so you can see him as super glass cannon spell, he can not be summoned forever as well all of them are not loyal to the summoner as well, they must be put in place, in grid case, he tested his "hands" on him until he submitted, but in the end he is not truly loyal, to him, they are just together since grid is killing demons, and he wants revenge but given in take he tries to eat grid (as XP) to recover his skills(lvl).
    the king fu sister, like most other OP players are mentioned after the second olympic games, they are was they call unofficial rankers(a player can choice to hide his information from ranking, for example grid only entered the rank at level 307 or close rfrom that, until them he was not there so if he did not showed himself, no one would know about him ,even more since they would not be able to track grid=legendary since npc's does not mention classes, nor anything like that , only name at max), they are those who play the game for the games and make money by selling gold or things like that , or have a special backing up and so on, so they do not take media sponsorship and thus most player does not have even know them, they are simple player who simple is at the end game content, so remember that the game is having up to billions players, so of course that unless you show yourself on the media(internet), no one would know about it.