Spoiler Need some spoiler for Overgeared

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Xiao x2, Oct 16, 2017.

1. jdm

jdm Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @M4rcosR3is any spoilers on the Sage Sticks, who is He and how did he become teacher of Grid's son? and who are the others?
    So far 3/7 Teachers are;
    1. Kasim,
    2. Kraugel,
    3. Sage Stick (from spoilers)

Sage Sticks was just mentioned by Kraugel on how to reach the East Continent.
    And I just realized that the guys doing the Blood Festival/Carnival (Killing/PK of Rankers) are the Kung-Fu sisters maybe?

2. M4rcosR3is

M4rcosR3is Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @jdm
    yes:the kung fu sisters are the ones from blood carnival!.
    kreugel does not teach him, he have a rival type relationship with grid, so his son saw the duel between them, but he is not classified as teacher, since he does not really teach him anything.

i also do not remember where you took the 7 teachers; since there is no specify number, as far i remember, maybe you can tell me from where it came from, it can refresh my memory.
    the only official teachers are kasim(hidden disciple-master), since grid does not even know he have being teaching him.
    and sage sticks: who teaches him about the world; as historian-math-etc and magic.
    Khan: who teaches him blacksmith.
    unofficial teacher: (as the kid goes there and "learn" by observing and repeat).
    grid: when he is doing blacksmith; his kid accompany him multiple times and learn by repeat.
    asmopheus: swordsmanship-army training.
    at least those is the ones i remember right now; it have been a long time as well, he also have other no named teaches, who tech him politics, math and so on in the new all class school that grid build up in the capital, but a specify number of 7 like this, i do not really remember.

the sage sticks is a ELF male, who was one of the best friends of the previous legendary demon slayer; he have a death type disease, who needs special types medicament, he went to the hall of fame of legendary classes to get the ingredient for the medicine but once he reached there ,he found that it was cursed (as my previous spoilers) so he tried to to cleanse it, and failed , in the same island as i mentioned before (where you go back to the time where you suffered the most in your live, where in grid's case, was the army training for lvl 10 nuubs, haha).
    he felt bad and worried about it; because the legendary islands are a very important place for humanity because it holds the legacy of the legendary classes and it servers as "passing" torch from the old legend to the new one (as skills etc), so without it the humanity would lose a very big deal of their fighting power, since the new legendary would never be complete.
    so he make multiples systems to help strengthen the challenges, so they could one day release the curse on the hall; in one of the system have as prize the teleport scroll to the other continent, so they could go there, train and become strong and so on as well,
    there multiple others prizes, like elixers who increase status by 10 or more, (grid got more than 1k status there, that is up to 100lvls+), there also skills, grid got multiple strong skills that he lacked because he always had only pagma's. skills, the strongest thing grid got at the end of it: was the diary of the undefeated, at the final island, the death knight got a liking for grid resolute in fighting him , the diary have multiple skills from him and all of them are fucking OP, like "one million army AOE skills", who hits one million enemies, he have 10k-100k-1000k versions of it, but he can not use almost none of it; because it have huge requirements, and grid only was able to win against him,because his skills are so OP, that it killed himself because he was undead and not his real body and because of that all of them are crippled version of the original as well, so are not even close of the real ones, but still very OP,even more for someone like grid who does not have a lot of skills to start off because the special nature of pagma's abilities.
    Once grid passed the island where you need to go the past and face the biggest challenge you had until today!,this was one of the most fun chapter, grid is there killing deers-rabbits, and he start narrating how a "DRAGON" will show up and fight him, the entire time, he keep asking for the dragon, since he could not believe how grid challenge was killing rabbits and deers.
    Once grid got past this island, they started to develop a friendship, and he offers a lot of knowledge, teleport scrolls, or even items sometimes, because of it, in grid's goal to cleanse the island.

Last edited: Feb 14, 2018
    Leir likes this.
  3. jdm

jdm Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think it was when Kasim first saw Lord's talent, that it was mentioned that there will be 7 teachers that would help teach him become the conqueror of the world.
    1. Kasim
    2. Kraugel (when Kraugel and Piaro where sparring, while Lord was watching its was mentioned that 1 of them will become his future teacher and when Piaro finally won, Lord crawled to where Kraugel was instead, he totally ignored Piaro Haha)
    3. Sage (as mentioned from the spoilers)

@M4rcosR3is are there anymore spoilers about Lord?

4. M4rcosR3is

Reading List:
    Link
    well, i must have forgotten about this seven teachers, it have been a long time, to remember a specify sentence in the novel, once i found more raws i may re read it again, but like i wrote, i do not think that seeing him sparring is considered teaching like i wrote before; because if we take this as teaching; we should add grid; the alchemist npc that grid contracted for their city; Piaro; ,almost everyone even some no named npc's; since Lord's routine in his daily life is "official teaching from the sage; travel around the city and observing all other npc's doing their shop; sleep in the bosom of his daily girlfriend, so i do not consider just "looking" as being a teacher, but this is just my opinion.
    so we already have went past 7:
    4:grid
    5:khan
    6:asmophedeus
    7:the alchemist guy;
    8:piaro.
    and the list goes on; because even blacksmith who is teaching him is khan, not grid; but every time grid is making a item he would show up and "observe", so again, i do not consider observing as teaching, so the ones i consider teaches to him(as his teaching results in direct gaining skills),because it have been mentioned as such is only the ones i talked before.
    about spoiler about him i believe i already spoiled everything:
    i already talked about his girlfriends; teacher; talent; the mini fight against one of the kung fu sisters; his teaching with the sage and so on, there is nothing more that is important that i can remember.

Last edited: Feb 14, 2018
  5. dionit

dionit Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So what skills did grid get from the rest of the islands? I see him getting at least several new combo skills from his clone, but what about the others from the shop and the other islands? Can he use any of the Death Knight's skills or are the requirements too high?

6. M4rcosR3is

Reading List:
    Link
    he really used the doppelganger in the island to really get new combos and fusions, the first time the copy killed him with one fusion skill , one hit kill.
    he got a complete set of the undefeated skill set, but all of them are crippled version, because he was a undead at the time; the skill needed a special type energy,(like some type of mana, that warrior type classes have), he did not have it but found a otherway around it in the most recent chapter i read, but is still very limited, the skill also have a ridiculous amount of criteria, by lasted chapter i read, he needed to up 90 levels, up to 400+ just to learn the third one but he is getting there.
    as far i can remember; the important ones he got was: weapon mastery passive; since he was a crafter class, he lacks special type passives skills, like all other classes have, like sword mastery, blunt master, and so on; so this was a big thing for him because he did not had any means to learn any special skills like this one,outside of very rigorous special type guideline quest, that seems to be almost impossible to find, and because again he is a crafter class is even hard.
    he also got bow mastery; like i wrote before, that is the skill that makes archers, be a archer!, again is one of those special type mastery that i just wrote about,but he got it on the very special questline in the island, that was the one i talked before, where it challenges the user with the time he failed more in his entire gameplay;like it does not matter your level,-equips, you will always go back to that point in time and fight it,but in grid's case it was a fucking nuubs army training and since he was a pro right at that time, he could clearly it with SSS grade or something like that, this allowed him to gain extra rewards.
    he also got skills that by pass some of the targets % defense when using.
    and most important he used most of his points to buy status points; he got more than 1k of status points in it; that is more than 100 levels lving up; and like i wrote before status is what makes the player.
    at the special islands commanded by the undeads legendary,the first one was got by agnus, and he got the lich body of the legendary assassin, so in the future he will have a "former" legendary class assassin as pet. grid was not able to kill it; simple because the assassin was too much for him, a direct battle against a class as assassin, he simple died multiple times.
    later on it was after the belial raid; so he had the upper level of equips from the drop; he also made specify types items to counter all the others, because at this point in time, he was already set on his gameplay, the "item gameplay".
    grid got the other islands: he got the gloves made by pagma's and the legendary rifle of the demon slayer!, the gloves is so op that multiply the normal hit rate by 2 or 4,do not remember right now, if it was 2 or 4:example: if you hit 1x per sec, you will hit 2x or is 4x, i do not really remember but is OP like that, the rifle is even more OP and have multiple alchemist secrets like for example the riffle stance, it seems to be unique as far i can remember it also have a hit kill ability in the riffle stance if i'm not mistaken, if you do a headshot it will kill the target, of course it have some limitations against bosses etc but would still give massive damage. , he plans to sell it to yura. agnu's was not able to fight it; because demon slayers counters hard undeads like agnus, just like a assasin countered grid's hard, with his speed and high reflexes, since grid even if already have a above average mechanics, is not even close enough of the true pro's, so the speed of the assassin was too hard for him.
    he also got the complete set of craftier tools from the leather/cloth legendary undead, the needle used by him was made from a dragon fang, one of the only dragon's body ever mentioned in the novel, the needle have a relative middle attack damage, but is indestructible.
    from the minner; he got his pickaxe, that is very OP, like not only it have massive damage, it also have massive chances of picking ore's, even rare ore's and also some ores, the pick also seems to be very close to him as personal pickaxe, it have a lot of secrets, and should be able to trigger special quests from him (personal opinion).
    the archer one, i do not remember sorry.
    this is all i remember, of course he also got the sage friendship, that outside of short time benefit, seems to be the strongest thing he got so far, their friendship already gave grid a lot of benefit, really a lot, like 10+ advanced blacksmith artisans, and so on.

7. dionit

dionit Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Are the undefeated skill set the one million Aoe skills you mentioned before? Are they just AoE attacks or do they have more? Because they seem like they're even more OP than Pagma's Swordmanship.

Also, this is less of a question and more of a speculation on my part, so I'd like some opinion. From what i could gather from your spoilers, pretty much anyone can become a legend as long as they perform a "legendary feat" of sorts, and it seems this is what Kraugel did to become a legend no? So could we theoretically divide legendary classes into two types, one who inherits a legend from the past and the type who becomes a legend by themselves?

8. M4rcosR3is

Reading List:
    Link

yes; his skills are all named, 1k army killing, 10k, 100k, 1million, in their encounter he only used up to 1million if i remember it correctly, but he mentioned that it have higher numbers as well, and his undead body could only endure 4-5 uses until he destroyed himself and grid won.
    it should have been named like this because he was fighting the empire all his life,against armies of the empire.
    Yeah,they are all OP,because they seems to be all AOE atk and not only that; it becomes clear if we compare with other previous examples and most ones i mentioned before ; that all battle related legendary classes are more OP in battle related scenery than a craftier legendary class like pagma's a lot more, even if they also focus on battle related actives their main theme are still crafter, like i wrote before, legendary craftier class have at max the same power as normal class in battle outside of their special legendary status, at the earlier chapter legendary seems to be a lot more OP just because the normal classes are not complete yet, read my previous spoilers where i explain this difference with the information provided by the novel so far about classes advancement, their real exclusive abilities and so on that is what makes them stronger, like the anti debuff!.

yes; i already talked about this when explaining about legendary classes in my previous spoilers; the conclusion you reached it's the same as me , and the one i explained before; at least this seems to be the way it works!.
    just to keep clear; this was never complete stated with words in the novel as far i read/remember,
    but seems to be the way it is; there multiple others things like; there is far more than 9 legendary classes (as mentioned in the novel translated chapters) and so on, about it just check previous spoilers about legendary classes, i wrote a lot about it and i'm sure i spoiled everything i can remember.
    right now i'm busy so i can not search for new raws, but once i have some time i will search for it, maybe i could find the rest of the released chapters so i can spoil about the rest of the arc.

Last edited: Feb 24, 2018
  9. dionit

dionit Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm assuming people who become legends by themselves also get some more bonuses than those who inherit legends, since difficulty tends to equal reward. And people like Grid and Yura tend to get quests, skills and items from their "ancestors" and self-made ones don't get that. Judging from how Kraugel could literally cut the world in half and he wasn't even level 300 they must get some OP bonuses haha.

10. M4rcosR3is

Reading List:
    Link
    the cut world in half is his ultimate skill; Yura's are a fucking huge diamond like piston that she "shot" at the enemies;Piaro is a huge farming tool (the one that you use to fluffly the earth).
    something like this one if i'm not mistaken on the translation:
    [​IMG]

kreugel skills are all based in similar form as grid's blue print creation skill but in his case, he create the skill itself and uses it, the systems gives a damage % aoe, cd and so on based on the skill he created, he can create +4 at level 1 and 3 per level, so in the end he will have 31 skills+ plus ultimate i believe.
    the ultimate skills from grid is OP: that is the hands itself; the ability to use the class exclusive pavarinum and create those hands is far more OP than all the others ,since the limiting factor is what you made with it; and like i wrote before, grid cheated his way (as in got really good luck because multiple factors, like finding the class earlier and so on), that allowed him to get a huge amount of it and in my opinion it could not be as flash as kreugel or yura, but is far more OP than their,as lasted chapter i read, he cleaned the islands and as inheritance he got the skills that can give sentient to items, any items, so those two can be classified as his ultimate, the first one was a gift of the previous legend with his own ultimate skill (benefit of following someone footstep.)
    but overall outside of the possibility of creating the class the way you want, for example if you want you could create full pvp skills and so on, it does not really seems more OP than a normal legendary class; Piaro is the first and prime example of self made legendary and his skills are really well done in my opinion(as OP), the author did a good job;outside of his ability as farming, that is op in itself, he is capable of giving food for entire's kingdoms, and with extra , is the only reason grid is able to maintain his kingdom, and piaro still provides food for other two kingdoms as well.
    but talking about his battle related skills he have multiple skills linked to farming "acts";
    1)like planting seeds;
    2)making water rush from the ground and creating "canal" that he uses as CC and WALL against magic atk's ,
    3)the seeds can grown in plants and form a CC and defensive ability; like walls against physical attk's ,
    4)he also uses a thrown seed skills where he launches a seed and explode it like a Gatling gun,
    5)and he also have one of the biggest aoe show so far, capable of easily hitting unlimited number of targets(where he uses to finish armies of 1k more players-npc's at level 300 +,that is the top of the top of the current novel); mainly he makes a planting field ,the plants then CC everyone in the field with their roots and he finished it by exploding the seeds, killing-damaging armies trapped in it.
    he also mix all of this with martial art's and mixture of self made battle related melee's .
    kreugel created minor skills as far i remember:
    he created a mimic version of his old main class skills; his old main class had a stealth type ability (it was like a stealth type swordman), so he copied the skill so he could still maintain his gameplay;the skills allows the user to be stealth/invisible as long he maintains/follows some order of footsteps/moving patterns.
    he also created a mixture of the old empire swordplay + piaro infancy swordplay (the one he learned in piaro's farming training camp), he created it in homage and respect to piaro as his first teacher.
    he also created a new one; that i remember he used in the belial raid, but i do not remember the details, but i'm sure there was one more.
    well, i wrote a lot for something so simple; i do not agree they are really more OP than a normal one; since normal ones have their own advantage and they may seems OP but is compared again, to grid because grid is a crafter class first and foremost, so once we look at this pespective they seems to be OP,but if you compare with Yura's diamond is not, is have lower effect and damage but it have fair more OP abilities than a pure damage against demons/undead's because this is the nature of her class. ,let's not also forget that by following someone footstep you always gain benefits from them like items, again in grid's case, and even yura as well that only got her class weapon because of the previous demonslayer, since so far no one seems able to forge the weapon used by demonslayer (the weapon that can change forms to sword-pistol-rifle, ) , both have their own good sides and down side, where by creating your own you could mold the class in your taste, but let's be real in the game the author created no matter what class you is or what you are, you can always do what you want they way you want, and the only factor that will limit you is your luck of getting enough tittles, and exploring the world.
    ps: the thing called ultimate skills is something that i named by reading the the novel,because is not the way they call it,they never specify mentioned a special name for them,but is pretty clear by narrative and normal rpg scenery to call those skills,the ultimate ones.

Last edited: Feb 24, 2018
    Leir likes this.
  11. dionit

dionit Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That's pretty cool. I don't mind if you write a lot for something so simple, I really like hearing about this novel and your spoilers are pretty detailed.

So 31 custom skills? Dang that sounds OP. If you get creative with it you could create a lot of OP skills, and I'm guessing that's the advantage of having a self made class, since inherited legendary classes gotta make do with what they have. Now that I think about it, you could sorta take advantage of the system by making basic skills and combine with each other like Pagma's no? Kinda like Grid did with the Myth sword you talked about earlier, the one you can combine with different parts made specifically for a situation.

12. M4rcosR3is

Reading List:
    Link
    as we learn with grid's blue print skill "failure", the more OP the higher will be the requirement, so the user must find a middle ground with their make up skills, so we can not have all OP skills like that, it would not work, even more since we are talking about things like CD;AOE; damage %; if he created something so OP it would have mana-cd requirements absurd and thus it would not be able to be used.

there is some short of combining skills as combing them together to maximize the effect or gain new effects but not like grid's fusion skill where it creates new skills based on the pre-fused ones with new status/cd and so on, so the fusion type skills seems to be based on pagma's exclusive type o battle related method.
    i will try to explain a little how the fusion of pagma's skills works:
    later on we got more ground working about pagma's, where he failed in his search for battle and have run for his homeland because of his lack of battle skills/power, then we got some introduction about his skills as we know pagma's battle related skills are based on "dance" moves, like he makes specify moves that would unleash the skills, the skills comes from the moves that looks like a "dance" as "dancing"; once the class/grid uses two or three more "dance moves" together or linked in certain ways, it works as fusing the skills and creating a new complete one; we can see grid's fusing of skills as completing the choreography of a dance, once new dance moves are linked together and creating new skills, it works as that.
    so you can say that grid fusing skills is simple a way to learn the complete choreography,and thus obtain the rest of pagma's battle related stance/fighting method.
    again this is the conclusion based on the information of the novel, that i reached after reading it, there multiple scenes that describes his training, and the acquisition of fusion, like for example his training with the doppelganger, where he tries to mimic the footwork/dancing move of the doppelganger so both skills could be linked correctly.
    but overall; creating so much skills would not be viable; let's be aware that theoretically you can learn any and all skills alone so with this in mind> so the best one you could ever create would be skills that you could "combo" with your normal skills for those extra effects as you said to take advantage of the systems, Skills that simple allows you to link one skills after the other;because they have different animations or delays ,so this "short" windows between one skills to another could allow someone to escape your combo and so on,so creating basic skills to skip this bridge between both skills may be the best options for someone who can create their own skills and as i said before, if you use different skills one after the other it will combo them and create new effects,so the best thing you could do if you could create your own skills,would be first to obtain good skills from other sources and them create the ones missing for your combo.

Leir likes this.
  13. zecran

zecran Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    quick question is there possibility one of Grid's NPC friend dies in this novel

14. M4rcosR3is

Reading List:
    Link
    yes, there was multiple close calls so far for named npc's and no named ones there was some deaths already but for named npc's some are really close to dying but not only grid but most guild is playing smart as sacrificing the players to save the npc's, because players can be reborn and npc not, so multiple times they will sacrifice themselves selves so the npc's may life and because of that there is not a death of a strong named npc so far from his side.

15. miles118

miles118 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi. Just a question : how did Grid obtain enough stats points to developpe blacksmith, swordmanship, and magician at the same time ? Because he needs point in strenght, agility, stamina, dexterity, insight, and intelligence. Other than behen archipelago how did he gain stats ? Does he just stay in behen even after clearing it to obtain elixirs ? I have got the impression that he just created a trash character because I do not know where he will get those stats.

16. M4rcosR3is

Reading List:
    Link
    what makes a player OP as i have stated before; is titles; most titles given bonus to all status, so in a sense there is no problem having multiple job's like this;
    now i little background again but i'm sure i already talked about this before a few times ; but he did not invested anything in blacksmith status, he got luck because he got all the OP titles linked to blacksmith giving up to 1k+ dexterity(of blacksmith exclusive titles only), by being the first to make unique legendary and so on, those titles are not suppose to belong to him nor how it was suppose to appear so soon because as how it was stated in the beginner, the pagma's was suppose to appear one year later and by that time naturally those titles would already be grasped by others blacksmithies and this was what allowed grid to really be a fighter-blacksmither and now a magicia; i wrote a lot about this before but i say again; the entire position that allowed grid to became a FIGHTER besides blacksmith was the so called head start he gained, by getting the class too earlier, since it had the base power of a third advancement normal class, like i explained before and he got it at very earlier stages of the game, this allowed him more freedom in exploring plus the exclusive blacksmithies titles+normal titles allowed him to skip the investment in blacksmith related status and thus since the start he have being building up as fighter class and this direct resulted in more exploring that resulted in more extra titles(like any other OP players before him), i mentioned this aspect of how he could build up everything like that more in deep in previous spoilers.
    just a short summary: in my opinion ,grid did the reverse path: normally a craft would build up crafts on their cave until they became OP and reach the TOP of his ability in his cave so to evolve further he would need to explore the world because it would give more benefit in his path (status-titles-material-levels) than if he still keep closed up in his cave like before, the same path jishuka's guild wanted grid to follow until they discovered his battle power earlier on, if you check earlier chapter you can complete see this chapter and their intentions ; but because of the power of a legendary class plus the earlier head start like i wrote before, allowed grid to simple go full fighter and use those benefits to boost his blacksmith, be aware that i also spoiled this before but grid is a horrible blacksmith until very late on the novel, do not be mistaken by his so called OP equips in those chapters. they mention this multiple times already, it should already even be mentioned in the translated chapters as well i believe , grid was so BAD at it, so BAD, that it became GOOD, since it allowed him to accumulate a huge amount of status before the blacksmith status bonus by producing items vanished!.

now going back to the islands :plus he got up close to 2k extra status on the archipelago; as i wrote before the sage invented multiple methods one of those was giving points depending on how you complete the island; those points could be used to buy the special prizes; as i wrote before the prizes includes rare skills books; elixirs; and teleport scroll to the other continent; and as the one who cleaned the islands, he was of course the one who made more points(that he used to buy the undefeated skill book in later stages ); but all of the guilds gained up to 100-1k as well, there is a mention of this but it's have been too long for me to remember how many each gained.
    and about the magician; he became one as his secondary upper quest as i spoiled before; this is a temporary measurement, so there is no need to focus on this outside of the preliminary skills that he already got, even more because if he choice to do so, it would became too OP,he have a very good int set, on par with top classes magicians, because again he is a blacksmith, and other things, he also is forced to add some points in int every time he levels up as well, and outside of those two things the only int he got was by the elixiers of the islands.
    edit:
    on a retro perspective, if i was the gamer in this , i would without doubt do craft in it; because it give craft bonus by doing items, and a lot of it; and i would also fail a lot just to gain the unique and so on bonus by a huge margin of it(grid of course did this because he is bad), only peak sword so far understand this point it seems, since he explicit stated it himself in his mining hobby, i just do not understand why the author do not explore more this aspect of the game in the novel with other high end players.

Last edited: Feb 28, 2018
  17. miles118

miles118 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ok thanks. I appreciate your spoilers.

18. gumilarnp

gumilarnp Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i want to know about Lauel in the future,is he will betray Grid?

19. M4rcosR3is

Reading List:
    Link
    no, lauel should be the translation name used by the translator for the one who i called "the advisor" in my spoilers, because i'm not good translating name; so just check previous spoilers and every time i talk about the advisor is his, he is the most loyal to grid and the one who benefit the most in everything because he jumped in the grid's train at the start and is a pivotal force in making grid be successful in the novel with his brains, as a advisor should do.

20. Liron

Liron Well-Known (Failed) Prophet

Reading List:
    Link
    Does Grid grow a pair and asks Yura and/or Jishuka out?