Discussion Need someone to bing-read/MTL a series.

Discussion in 'Novel General' started by Tsuru55, Oct 11, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tsuru55

Tsuru55 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I need someone to do me a favor (title). Not sure if it's allowed but ready to give nuffies for it.

Why i want someone to do it ? Because i want to see if there is romance later on.
    Why ? It's because i dislike seeing heart-broken girls.

The series is a modern cooking series of a young man (finished high school or university / i forgot) that is the grandson of a really good chef (again i am not sure if the dad is good or not). Grandpa + a friend of grandpa operate a famous restaurant in some other city. And MC is basically tasked to keep open a small restaurant where grandpa began. Basically rich family, but they are not together with MC and MC kinda punished of keeping a restaurant because his cooking skills are mediocre / not disliked but also the bare minimun of family love. Of course what would be a series without a cooking system ! He got it! And began to create more delicious dishes / authentic recipes that are like 20% more delicious then famous recipes.
    I am at 44 and there is no real goal beside MC wanting to upgrade his Knife/Seasoning etc mastery in system. Grandpa is satisfied with him (+ also getting the recipes from him). Dad i forgot (don't blame me ! i stopped reading for like 2 months !). Mother also satisfied with him and help him get the best ingredients as her job is kinda delivery of food ingredients. Edit: Ah and also of course there are the usual "missions". Like invent a dish, cook this dish, make the guy satisfied.

The romance. Basically before MC got the system or become well-known / at the very beginning of the series, there is a beautiful (?) university female student that kinda fell for him, that is why she eats in his restaurant. So she keeps visiting him, trying to be close to him. Little later, kinda part time as waitress for him. It's explained by series or some thoughts or words that she is in love with MC (it's 100% confirmed). I don't think she confessed yet. But the big problem is that MC is not really interested in romance (series mention some kind of fiancée / broken engagement / sad back story). MC only considers her as a little sister. Which in my oppinion is quite sad for her.

Link : https://www.uukanshu.com/b/99043/
    Not really high in ranking, but still ranked in the top 100.
    There is today 429 chapters. Still continuing.

AsianessPride and Innieminnie like this.
  2. Innieminnie

Innieminnie Secret Parrot, Hidden Dodo

Reading List:
    Link
    *Pat Pat* Brother, sometimes girl's can be friendzoned too. I doubt their relationship will amount to anything if there isn't a romance tag. Unless, of course, she is the only girl currently crushing on him. If there are other women, then it is unlikely...and she is likely to be relegated as one of the side-chicks that amass his harem that isn't technically a harem because he isn't interested in them.

My bet is that he gets a whole host of girls to act as his waitresses later on~ with, of course, a token loli! Then again, I may be stereotyping (* ̄∀ ̄)

3. AsianessPride

AsianessPride World’s #1 Chinese Yuri Novel MTL

Reading List:
    Link
    I would do it for you my friend since I always mtl Chinese yuri novels but this doesn’t look to be yuri :blobpensive:

4. Wujigege

Wujigege *Christian*SIMP*Comedian

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe you can write an article about a novel on my blog and get someone interested in translating it or you can request a teaser in exchange

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.