Spoiler Need spoilers for The Princess Wei Yang!!

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Elv, Dec 1, 2016.

1. Elv

Elv Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, so as the title says can someone give me spoilers for the first half of the book?? I can't really wait for the translation :(
    P.s I heard that her husband from the first life (the a$hole) remembered their previous life together, can someone tell me also about that?
    Thank you :D

Ease likes this.
  2. Arcturus

Arcturus Cat, Hidden Sith Lord

Reading List:
    Link
    eagerreadergirl likes this.
  3. Elv

Elv Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So sad that no one else seems to have spoilers or that they are simply ignoring it :(

4. scriptor

scriptor 『Sigilmaster』 『Immortal Sage』

Reading List:
    Link
    Most of us aren't ignoring you lol, it's just that the link provided should answer pretty much all your questions. If you have any that aren't answered by the link, specify which ones so people can answer. XD

5. Ruyi

Ruyi translator at CG

Reading List:
    Link
    What scriptor said. If you follow the links at the bottom of the thread where Arcuturus linked to, you'll see the answers to your questions.
    Short of having us copy and paste the answers here (which really, we don't need to...), it shouldn't take long for you to find them if you look.

6. Yunchii

Yunchii Best Waifu - Tamamo-no-Mae

Reading List:
    Link
    It just too much troublesome to respond when someone already give the answer... just like @scriptor and @Ruyi said...

7. Elv

Elv Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have read those spoilers, I just wanted to know a little more detail about when the ex-husband remembers their past life, and also a little information about that guy who can se into the future? The psychic :p

8. Ruyi

Ruyi translator at CG

Reading List:
    Link
    Might be helpful to be more specific with your questions. I'm still not sure if you're looking for a chapter number or more in-depth details about the ex-husband when he remembers the past life?

And do you mean more details on the background of the psychic? I haven't read that far either, I've just been looking up spoilers of my own and forwarding them to you.

Raneday likes this.
  9. scriptor

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, it's been a while since I looked up spoilers everywhere, but I'm pretty sure the psychic is:
    ...a guy who was in love with the Empress and willingly castrated himself to stay by her side. He's now a eunuch. He's intelligent, good in martial arts, and has a bunch of other abilities like being able to see into the future. Meanwhile, the Empress is in love with the Emperor but is mad at him and wants brutal revenge...

The psychic helps the ex-husband remember using some method. He remembers in bits and chunks and when Wei Yang is dishing out the final cold dish of vengeance, he remembers it all and just sort of gives up; he realizes he got the woman before but lost his chance. Ex-husband is crippled and blinded and some other stuff.

Hope that helps. :)

Edit: Some of the spoilers I wrote above are mixed up. I looked up the original sources and here's the correct version.

The details about the psychic I wrote above are all right except he's not the one who makes the husband remember. He does at one point say a 'prophecy' of sorts that Wei Yang was supposed to be Queen/Empress and that hubby #1 was supposed to be King/Emperor with her, but fate got all tangled up due to hatred and obsession.

Hubby#1 (the jerkwad) remembers because someone related to him consulted this witch for a memory potion of some sort that he ended up taking. It caused him to remember bits of his past life with Wei Yang but he refused to believe. Only at the end does he believe, when Wei Yang takes revenge.

Her revenge is that he's crippled and living as a useless person forever within sight of the palace (or throne) that he longed for but now can never have. She actually provides servants to feed him and stuff just to prolong his torture. The other thing he wants most in life (her), needless to say, will never be his.

Last edited: Dec 14, 2016
  10. Raneday

Raneday Not Rane

Reading List:
    Link
    I really want to learn how to read Chinese

11. Elv

Elv Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks

12. Elv

Elv Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Haha :) me too

IrineXue likes this.
  13. Elv

Elv Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, I just can't wait for the translation. I honestly wish I new Chinese, should have learned that instead of Spanish :(

kurohamukami likes this.
  14. rdawv

rdawv The Ancient of Lore

Reading List:
    Link
    I kinda lost interest (or distracted by other novels) while reading using Google Translate... I think I left after the family was destroyed? Demoted? And she left the capital incognito, became a patron or became kindly towards a circus girl or something.

15. Elv

Elv Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait, does her family get demoted, and her mother dies? How??

16. scriptor

Reading List:
    Link
    I dunno about demotion, but I'm pretty sure the entire family gets wrecked somehow (death). This is why Wei Yang (2nd half of story) leaves the country and takes up an alibi in another country to get revenge for them. She leaves her love interest (Li Min De) behind too, but he also takes up an alibi and goes to the same country to help out (I think).

Basically, the story is about her and Li Min De wrecking two countries. XDD

17. IamMeowChie

IamMeowChie 『Gone to secluded place』 『Master Nef's Pet Kitty』

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh.. Those two really became a lover huh. :3

18. scriptor

Reading List:
    Link
    Yup. They're very sweet together and devoted. ^^

nielyti and IamMeowChie like this.
  19. RozenKristal

RozenKristal NUF gender bender Emperor -> Queen

Reading List:
    Link
    Whole family got killed. Only 1 maid was left with her, and her little bro. She bought a circus to gather infor on who killed her family. Min De became a wangye of his birth country, and she became a daughter of one of the noble family. It is a bit sad concerning the original daughter that Wei yang took the role over... :(

kurohamukami likes this.
  20. Eis

Eis ❄❅Queen of Ice❅❄

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait, Bai Zhi is alive? I was under the impression that the whole members died except for the little brother, bc he was hidden somewhere... then again I just read it from google translator, so I might not caught the whole story...
    What happened to the original daughter?