Spoiler Need spoilers for The Princess Wei Yang!!

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Elv, Dec 1, 2016.

1. Elv

Elv Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The newly wedded stepmother from the Jiang family, how is she delt with?

lazynoodles and JimmyFalcon like this.
  2. kumquatsjingleheimer

kumquatsjingleheimer Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Li Xiaoran marries too often lol.

I believe @Lavenderia is talking about the new official wife that's only a couple years older than MC and may even be younger than LCL. From the Jiang family.

I think in the first time line, LCL looses her Empress status to her.

I know Jiang jia are prideful and can't stand to lose to a shu daughter born from a concubine that was originally a servant that washed feet. But I still can't believe they used their trump card to marry the Prime Minister, instead of thinking in the long term and getting her into the Palace as originally intended.

I bet it's mostly the granny that made the decision. The current generation are prideful too, but they wouldn't invest so much for LCL, she's of a different household. They might want to help Dafuren since she's their sister, but she's of the same generation, how the hell is she unable to control a teenage girl in her own household?

3. chamchaworld

chamchaworld Lazy Chibi

Reading List:
    Link
    I didn't find anything detail about new stepmom at other thread. So I really want to know, is she really kind? Or is she just more cunning than old stepmom and can hide her evilness better?

4. SweetShireen

SweetShireen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I mean it's pretty obvious the young step mom is cunning/evil by what Weiyang thinks here "
    Li Weiyang watched her leave the hall, her expression folding into one of serious thought. By rights, Jiu Yiniang shouldn’t be that scared of Jiang Yuelan, but why did she look so haunted by fear just now? It was almost as if she was scared that Jiang Yuelan would snatch her child away from her?! Why? An alarm bell triggered Li Weiyang’s memory; she pinned her scrutiny towards Min Zhi, with a strange emotion on her face.

Min Zhi had no idea why his sister put on such a weird expression; he gurgled with laughter, completely oblivious to the crisis that was looming on the horizon…"

So does that mean she wants to take min zhi for herself to control weiyang? How will weiyang deal with this? I need to know how this stepmom goes down lmao, please spoiler anyone

5. kumquatsjingleheimer

kumquatsjingleheimer Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    From what I can find, since WY's brother is the only other son, the new dafuren was able to use her authority to "raise" him and fed him poison that would act in long term to deteriorate his health. But WY manages to get him back and give him a cure soon enough. She dies in the Li massacre.

But there weren't much spoilers on how she acts.

6. chamchaworld

chamchaworld Lazy Chibi

Reading List:
    Link
    The other spoiler thread says it's Changle that actually poison Weiyang's baby bro

lazynoodles, a_b and morticia_addams like this.
  7. a_b

a_b Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    poisoning a baby... thats too vicious!!!

lazynoodles likes this.
  8. lazynoodles

lazynoodles Softie for Villainess & BL

Reading List:
    Link
    I want to know if there’s anyone doing the scanlation of the Wei yang manhua. If so what group?

9. SweetShireen

SweetShireen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    None that seen. Hope someone picks it up :(

lazynoodles likes this.
  10. aesprica

aesprica Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Jiang Yuelan, the new stepmom, aka Li Xiaoran's 2nd 'official' wife is a daughter of a deceased wife of the Jiang family. She's basically Weiyang's age and starts off seeming super duper nice but is just another tool from the Jiang family to control the Li family. She starts off soon after marriage by winning over both Weiyang's dad and grandma with her nice behavior. She tries to take away both Weiyang's full blooded younger brother (Li Mingzhi) and the other concubine's young daughter (9th concubine? I don't remember her exact ranking, she was the actress of the troupe who had a previous love) to be raised officially by her. Weiyang manages to get him back to his mom pretty quickly.

She helps Li Changle in the shadows mostly because the Jiang matriarch really loves Changle. Jiang Yuelan sticks around for many chapters before having her spotlight in the story. Basically, she ends up falling in love with Li Mingde (who was the adopted son of the Aunt who's been dead for a while, he's grown into a super duper handsome guy) and envies Weiyang for spending lots of time with him and also having a 'more free' life than her. She also laments having to be the 2nd wife of Li Xiaoran and having to marry a guy who's basically as old as her dad. Ends up finally getting pregnant with Li Xiaoran's child and schemes against Weiyang as her pregnancy was not very stable and tried to frame a miscarriage onto Weiyang as 'deliberately trying to harm her'. Weiyang turns it around by basically making Li Xiaoran find out that the Jiang family has been secretly feeding him a sterility drug after getting married to Jiang Yuelan. Aka implying that Jiang Yuelan cheated on Li Xiaoran (in actuality, she actually did get pregnant from him but it's not like they had DNA testing). She basically has an empty position in the Li family after that, and actually ends up helping Weiyang in much later cause she actually really hates the Jiang family for using her as a tool to their end. I think she might end up dying at the end of the Dali arc with the rest of the Li family but I don't quite remember.

11. scriptor

scriptor 『Sigilmaster』 『Immortal Sage』

Reading List:
    Link
    At end of the arc, everyone dies except Wei Yang and her little bro lol. Min De/Yuan Lie is already in the other country. Jiang family also gone, except that one guy who later becomes a princess' pet/gigolo to get revenge.

a_b, chamchaworld and morticia_addams like this.
  12. lazynoodles

Reading List:
    Link
    How did Wei Yang get her brother back? What was game plan?

13. scriptor

scriptor 『Sigilmaster』 『Immortal Sage』

Reading List:
    Link
    She conditioned her brother to cry whenever he came within range of the other furen. Also, there was some kind of poisoning attempt going on by someone else that she also took advantage of (both to get revenge for her poisoned little brother and to get the little brother put back under her care).

14. lazynoodles

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow. I truly pity the women back then. I’m truly glad to be in modern times.

sheisthedemon93 likes this.
  15. Alina Moktan

Alina Moktan LaLisa Stole My Heart

Reading List:
    Link
    Younger brother is lucky to have our mc. She will protected him. He is her weakness

16. chamchaworld

chamchaworld Lazy Chibi

Reading List:
    Link
    Did Weiyang find that doctor? And how his little brother actually got poisoned?

17. Miki04

Miki04 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    can someone tell me what chapter did LMD and WY meet again in another country???

18. wintia_blue08

wintia_blue08 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I reread the translated chapters again and I have to wonder... why is the gray robed man rather hostile to her? Because she was so calm and bold, seemingly fearless and thus posing as a threat? Because he felt like she was the person holding his master back? And then, what was his impression on her in the future chapters? I'm just a little unsettled that one of the allies of the main characters holds such hostility towards Wei Yang.

lazynoodles likes this.
  19. nenuphar

nenuphar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can I have like every spoils about the ML? His jealous/controlling moments? His cool ones?

20. SnowdropLily

SnowdropLily 100% Procrastinator

Reading List:
    Link
    Can anyone please give me a spoiler for chapter 111 part 2?!!

Darcy likes this.