Other Request Need the chinese title

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by meiruo, Jan 20, 2021.

1. meiruo

meiruo Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello, i read this novel at goodnovel app. can someone find the title in chinese?

Married by Mistake: Mr. Whitman's Sinner Wife by Sixteenth Child

Madeline Crawford has loved Jeremy Whitman for twelve years, but ultimately it was him who sent her to prison. In between her suffering and pain, she had to witness her man fall in love with another woman…Five years later, she has returned with renewed strength, no longer the same woman he belittled years ago! With this newfound strength, she will tear apart those who pretend to be pure and step on the scums of this earth. However, just as she is about to have her revenge with the man who wronged her… He suddenly turns from a cold, unfeeling psychopath, to a caring, warm and loving man! In fact, he even kisses her feet in front of a crowd, all while promising her, “Madeline, I was wrong to love another. From now on, I will spend the rest of my life trying to make it up to you.” To which Madeline replies, “I’ll only forgive you if you....die.”

2. Darnest7

Darnest7 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Are you sure this has a Chinese author? Sounds like something from harlequin.

3. Darnest7

Darnest7 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ok. Pretty sure this does not have a Chinese title. Or did you want like a translation of the title into mandarin?

4. judeiiro

judeiiro radish

Reading List:
    Link
    it could possibly be a Chinese novel because some sites change up author names, titles and character names to the point where it's unidentifiable lol

I remember helping someone with a novel one with a "Mr Harold" when the original was a pure Chinese name :sweating_profusely:

5. meiruo

meiruo Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    it's chinese novel. goodnovel change the title and characters name. so far this one is so hard to find. might be not so popular with chinese reader?

rialm likes this.
  6. judeiiro

judeiiro radish

Reading List:
    Link
    yeah, hmm not sure about the popularity but the summary is quite generic (?) in a way so it's harder to filter. the usual weak FL returns stronger after being wronged by scum ML trope

it's really too bad that they removed the chapter names as well! Novels with chapter names are easier to find > < I think I saw an earlier thread for this novel and tried looking before but couldn't find it too

7. ObnoxiousLizard

ObnoxiousLizard Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I was looking for the original too, but I can't find it anywhere. The title has probably been changed beyond recognition and this trope is so overused that it'll be hard to find it. It's very cliche and the characters are frustrating but since I started reading, I just wanted to finish without paying GoodNovel, which I suspect took it from the original author? If I'm going to pay, I want to pay the original author or a translator who was allowed by the author to do translate. I agree that this has to be a Chinese novel... Some of the scenes were very... East Asian. Like demanding the lead to kneel in the rain, peeling prawn for the female lead as an show of affection, the typical "she's got cancer" trope. It doesn't feel like a Korean or Japanese setting so I think it's Chinese.

8. starry_twinkle

starry_twinkle New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    新婚错爱:祁少的私宠罪妻

9. judeiiro

judeiiro radish

Reading List:
    Link
    amazing! :blob_pompom: the translators really went and changed all the names (even the author's) hsndbdj

703Y 703Y and LyshM like this.
  10. LyshM

LyshM Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So do you know the original book?

11. judeiiro

judeiiro radish

Reading List:
    Link
    It's this one that starry_twinkle replied with :blobpopcorn: idk where's the original novel source but search up the title below and mtl the summary~ it more or less matches

12. DUN

DUN New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is the Chinese version download able?

13. DUN

DUN New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Also how do i see 新婚错爱:祁少的私宠罪妻 in English?

14. Sazy1234

Sazy1234 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone know if this story is available on BabelNovel?

15. DUN

DUN New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This seems to be an ongoing book, the chinese version is on chapter 1434 already... and it's ongoing...

Anyone know how many chapters this book has in total??
    It's getting way to long and it's repetitive...

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 11, 2021
  16. Archedcutie

Archedcutie New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I searched up the title and found the novel on this site. Just copy and paste the contents into Google translate and you can read the book in English.

[Redacted]

Copy and paste it into Google translate

Yea if you read it on Good Novel it’s like $140 to read the entire book.

Yea I found the Chinese version of it using the name that another person here posted.

I didn’t find a download function on the site that I found the book but the entire story is there.

17. DUN

DUN New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    thank you @Archedcutie, where is the the complete one? is it the one you posted?

is it [Redacted] this one that is the entire story @Archedcutie? because this one only has 1454 chapters loaded... and it says ongoing...

Mr. Whitman's Sinner Wife by Sixteenth Child
    Has anyone been able to see if this book has been completed yet and how many chapters there are in total?

18. DUN

DUN New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Why is my post edited by a moderator and some things disappeared i asked?? there was a link...and it says now (Redacted)???

19. judeiiro

judeiiro radish

Reading List:
    Link
    to answer all of your questions on this thread lol
    1. the novel title is 新婚错爱:祁少的私宠罪妻 so you just google it and read it from a site that pops up as a result. you can MTL it by using Google translate or any other MTL way that you know
    2. there is no complete version of the novel because the novel is ongoing. the author is still actively uploading new chapters. I see that it has 1462 chapters but it's still ongoing so there will be more unless the author drops it
    3. your post got edited because there's an aggregator/pirate link which is not allowed on the forums

20. DUN

DUN New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks, but the link i quoted was not posted by me... it was posted by someone else...