Recommendations netizen face slapping novel?

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by frandzy, Aug 9, 2020.

1. frandzy

frandzy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I really have a deep hatred against braindead netizens due to some reason recently, but most novel i've read only do a mild face slapping. So, Is there any book with good/brutal face slapping against them? I once read a taoist entertainment BL where the MC cursed or make a ghost appears on netizens who insulted MC and make them obedient, but i couldn't remember the title. Anything similar like that? I don't mind the genre as long as there's netizen face slapping. It's better to be more brutal. :blobspearpeek:

Last edited: Aug 9, 2020
  2. LaDyViL

LaDyViL New Member Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Probably I Trick Even the Lames to Stand Up for Me , there's a scene where he was streaming himself cursing those bad guys who badmouth his fam.

frandzy likes this.
  3. frandzy

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah that's the title~! I'm looking for something similar to that one if there's any.

4. Fountainhead

Fountainhead Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm Really a Superstar - This is what you are looking for. The story is about the main character's rise in the entertainment industry. Excellent comedy and brutal face slapping.

I'm an Olympic Superstar - Despite the title it is about e-sports, specifically League Of Legends.

frandzy likes this.
  5. NicApple

NicApple Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    https://www.novelupdates.com/series/trial-marriage-husband-need-to-work-hard/

Trial Marriage Husband - Need to work hard.
    Pretty standard plot of MC being a hidden gem with shitty ex husband who cheated and she met male lead.

The netizens are pretty stupid who jump to conclusions and judging the female lead. But she will then overturn their accusations with proof that eventually earn her a reputation amongst netizens that any defamation or rumors against her is just waiting for her face slap.

They even address the issue of anonymity when her enemy tries to harm her with the power of the internet and netizens.

frandzy likes this.
  6. frandzy

Reading List:
    Link
    Will try it, thanks :cookie: