Recommendations New cultivation novels.

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Zeusomega, Oct 31, 2021.

?

Is xianxia declining

1. Yes

8 vote(s)
    66.7%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. 50/50

4 vote(s)
    33.3%
  1. Zeusomega

Zeusomega M.D of Olympus Pvt Ltd. Seeking [Boltzmann brain]

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmm I probably could search it by release or something but like they say delegation is always better XD.

Anything new in the block, preferably completed in the raws, or atleast past some hundreds of chapters.

And as for tags: No harem! I'll say it again no harem!...., Other than that as long as mc ain't dung brained it's ok.

Also should have good translations.

Idk if orginals are allowed to be recommended here but I'm fine with originals as well.

Note: give a brief on the what it is if you can, as u know cn synopsis doesn't really tell much on how the story goes.

Emphasis on new ones....if it's old I have probably already checked it. I want fresh out the ovens.

Personal rec: Absolute resonance- read till 130 chapters I think? It's funny (actually funny without forcing it), it's got everything from a cultivation novel (jade girls, underestimated, muscle head and fox minded friends, OP never before seen cultivation path, bumping into high status people every corner, young masters and young harlo.. mistresses, academy and it's competition shenanigans) yet it is bit more fleshed out, the conversations are more grounded, the logic is sound (as of yet). For a newbie it has got all the right ticks to follow it, but a little pessimistic about it, cause it also has all the right tropes that usually go wrong in the long run *cross fingers*

It's by the same author of BTTH if anybody is interested in that.

2. Sutad Aatma

Sutad Aatma Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The only new one I know is Way of Heaven
    The synopsis is quite interesting
    I plan to binge read that one

3. vide

vide M E T A L H E A D

Reading List:
    Link
    Aspiring Immmortal Path No face slapping left and right, MC who uses his brain ( scheming) and slow paced. Really good story.

Zeusomega likes this.