Discussion New Game ? New Game+

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Lazriser, Jun 8, 2019.

1. Lazriser

Lazriser Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is entirely impossible but by happenstance, you have only one opportunity to restart the universe. Either you accept it or reject it now in place of time. Should you accept, you are further allowed to decide whether to eliminate humans in the restarted universe or enable humans to exist in the universe. Know that your choice affects only the particular universe you're observing. As to how much observation you're privy and capable of, and whether you will survive the process of restarting the universe. It shall remain classified.

PLEASE READ BELOW
    To avoid misunderstanding your level of authority. You will not exist in the restarted universe as part of the universe's lifeforms, but instead be placed on a higher dimension to observe the possible change in the restarted universe. The change is based on your alterations after deciding to restart or not. There are no paradoxes, because you have cease your identity as universal organism in return for observing the restarted universe.

Eliminating humans from get-go is just one possible alteration. Further alterations are possible, but such alterations require the abolition of a previous alteration. Thus, should you decide to eliminate something other than humans in the next restart, you will be incremented by one dimension in the next restarted universe, but in return for eliminating non-humans, humans shall return as it is in the original setting. Settings may or may not be altered by your alterations. Warning, should you reach the highest floor for maintaining individuality, any further restarts would result to a restart back before the final restart.

Last edited: Jun 8, 2019
  2. Enigma

Enigma Follower of Jesus, he's the only way

Reading List:
    Link
    Depends how bored I am

If I'm bored enough I would probably restart the universe while keeping humans around just to see what happens.......

3. 0000000

0000000 I B SMILING!

Reading List:
    Link
    ...i go with new game plus... the plus makes me feel... more....

I kinda would just play God and either live life like sims, start my sick fantasy and becoming slaanesh or kill them en masses to fill my boredom.

Or just go with watching them go with their lives.

4. tsundere_taichou

tsundere_taichou [Cute Demon Sect]

Reading List:
    Link
    Ng+ all the way bby

5. Deleted member 176237

Deleted member 176237 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    You can't control the universe?

6. 0000000

0000000 I B SMILING!

Reading List:
    Link
    Yup, sorry for not reading. Then i will try to watch the entire episodes of Big History and other documentaries, take notes (which reminded me that I had to retake a test i failed in about 5 days time), restart and see if this new world follows the same as the first one.

Also, can I keep on resetting or is it a one off?

7. UnGrave

UnGrave ななひ~^^

Reading List:
    Link
    I get the change to restart the universe and it's a secret whether I'll survive or not? I'm not suicidal.

8. Lazriser

Reading List:
    Link
    Please refer to PLEASE READ BELOW in OP.

9. Deleted member 155674

Deleted member 155674 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    No, eliminating anyone isn't the answer
    If I have to make any alterations then I think I will either take away free will from all the creatures that have it or maybe make them more obstinate and see how things play out :blobhyperthink:

10. Deleted member 176237

Deleted member 176237 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    I'll restart the universe and create another human lifeforms that can only kill if they are playing rock, paper scissors.

11. Jojo775

Jojo775 Honorary Algae Knight

Reading List:
    Link
    I would merge my fandoms into one universe and set boundaries so that forces from a stronger universe cannot conquer the weaker ones except in the neutral territory. Then I would live as an adventurer, commander, emperor, bartender, information broker and more.

12. Taurus3301

Taurus3301 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I clicked on this thinking it's about the anime/manga New Game...

13. GDLiZy

GDLiZy Wise Deepsea Mermaid

Reading List:
    Link
    I would always preserve the human race after the end of the universe and began anew with said civilization intact. I'll be doing the restoration of the universes for hundreds of times to see how developed that civilization would become.

14. Estarossa

Estarossa 《Master of Dessert》°Resurrected Ghoul°

Reading List:
    Link
    Ive been playing Dark Souls 3 so NG+ always

15. Ai chan

Ai chan Queen of Yuri, Devourer of Traps, Thrusted Witch

Reading List:
    Link
    There is absolutely no reason for Ai-chan to eliminate humans. Humans are hot. Living in a world without humans is boring as fuck. You can't even fuck anyone because the aliens were too ugly.

Ai-chan would know. Ai-chan had a similar dream once. Being a god who is forever alone is the most boring thing since... just imagine the most boring thing you've ever seen ever, multiply that boredom with 20 trillion, and you'll get the boredom a god feels without humans.

So is there any wonder that god decided to create humans?

If Ai-chan were to restart the universe, Ai-chan would create magic creatures that grab people at random and turn them into something else at random just to fuck with human's sanity. Being genderbent would be pretty mild. Imagine you getting transformed into an Aegis Cruiser just for shits and giggles.

16. ongoingwhy

ongoingwhy Meat Pie Lover

Reading List:
    Link
    That wasn't a dream. Time to wake up, Ai-sama. :blobpeek:

17. Mnotia

Mnotia The Trash Man

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm gonna start with humans again cause I don't wanna see humanoid spiders......rather not.

18. Lazriser

Reading List:
    Link
    As expected of you. She who takes an "I identify as an Apache helicopter (machine)" to a whole new level.
    Let her sleep. That's your job. Keep asleep lest another war that neither sides favor shall begin anew.
    You got me curious now. If there were no humans, which species would be the first humanoids? Monkeys and their relatives would be removed from the restart, according to the theory of evolution. Then again, there's also the religious theorem of human creation. Surely, it will be an interesting sight to see.

Ai chan and Mnotia like this.
  19. Finalbeta

Finalbeta Science Nerd

Reading List:
    Link
    I always tend to go play again