Discussion New Music and stuff

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Raphael, Oct 19, 2016.

1. Raphael

Raphael Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So I'm not too deeply into music except a couple of mixes that are just instrumental that I listen to whenever I'm playing something really grindy, but every so often I pick up a song or two that I hear around and they become instant favorites, mind I'll most likely forget them after a couple of weeks but they just really stay up there when I first pick em up. Anyways I kinda wanna see what you guys here at NUF find cool, I don't mean the songs that you always have but random pieces that you've come into contact with and just though it was really cool. Well feel free to post a link here or the vid/song I'll listen to it =D

PS: Not really sure what music I'm into, I don't know if it's just me but I feel like I don't have a genre I just like different songs from different styles, anyone else like this?

This what I most recently heard really liked it. Really liked the videos too.

2. craBebe

craBebe Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If you like Caravan Palace check out Parov Stelar.

He's got a bunch of good tracks outside of this one. Do a youtube search.

Raphael likes this.
  3. Tenor

Tenor Hard Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This album is something I found because I was just randomly clicking around. I'm posting the album because the tracks all compliment each other and sound the best when put together.

Raphael likes this.
  4. Raphael

Reading List:
    Link
    It was fairly good but I didn't really get hooked like the ones I posted, mind I'm not specifically a fan of that style of music just like that one song, though I'm being honest when I said I liked the song but it didn't really reel me, thanks for sharing though.

PS: If I went out to hang out with my friends and one of them started dancing like that I'd secretly be impressed as hell but would feel embarassed as fuck to be seen with him, unless everyone starts cheering or accepts it. =D

5. craBebe

craBebe Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think this applies to anyone who randomly starts dancing(even if it wasn't in this style.) It's the same if you have a friend who randomly starts singing.. even if they're good, the context makes things really awkward.

6. Raphael

Reading List:
    Link
    I feel like I'd be a bigger fan of that if I was in that mood, I can't really explain it but sometimes I'm into some really upbeat stuff then other times I'm feeling like "The Sound of Silence" and the like, I mean I don't dislike it just can't say I'm a big fan of it with how I'm feeling. Thanks for sharing though appreciate it =D

PS: The image/drawing on the background makes me feel like one of those old anime movies with girl delinquents and stuff, can't think of any at the moment and you probably won't get it but it has a wierd feeling to it.

Tenor likes this.
  7. Raphael

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol I got it, the image makes me think of GTO: Great Teacher Onizuka, maybe is the smoking that resembles one of the outro songs of the anime but that image makes me feel really familiar with it =D

Tenor likes this.
  8. Tenor

Tenor Hard Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There is a track that uses Japanese vocals at times and one that samples the Samurai Champloo opening, Battlecry by Nujabes. Oh, you should check out Nujabes, by the way.

9. Fossil

Fossil 「Spooky」「Scary」「Skeleton」

Reading List:
    Link
    Does it count if we didn't originally intend to come into contact with them? Because if it does...Mili, Ensou, and REOL.

Mili makes some...interesting lyrics for their songs such as, "Cut me cut me, please make it deep, if I'm covered in scars, will you look at me?" There's more, but that's spoiling too much. Ensou is more rock music that's normally in Tagalog, but they've recently created a song in English. And then REOL started off with vocaloid covers but have started creating their own music recently.

Raphael likes this.
  10. Raphael

Reading List:
    Link
    Language doesn't matter nor the lyrics, I think, for the most part the song just has to feel like something I'd listen to, anyways looking your recommendations up, thanks for the suggestions.

Fossil likes this.
  11. Dragn555

Dragn555 Writer of Unnecessary Essays

Reading List:
    Link
    So music we found by accident? Just music recommendations?

Well whatever.

Naruto ost (surprisingly good music here and there)
    Bleach ost
    Evangelion 2.0 ost
    FMAB ost
    FLCL ost
    Katanagatari ost
    Baccano ost
    Souls games osts
    Hunter x Hunter ost
    I know I'm forgetting a bunch of other stuff too.

12. Raphael

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol I've been listening to the breach openings since yesterday, in fact I been really pissed because I remember there I used to love the version of one of them that had some dialogue from the movie fade to black but for some reason youtube had copyrighted all of videos that had the version with the fade to black dialogue and i was really pissed. Then I watched the movie and I was better =D. Anyways thanks for the suggestions.

13. Raphael

Reading List:
    Link
    Also snap 666 likes @Satan check this shit out.

14. Ptolomaea

Ptolomaea 〘⑉⑈⑉⑉⑆⑆〄⑇⑉⑇⑈⑆〙〘ѠЖ҉۞֎ਆෝ⎭⎛Ⅸ〙

Reading List:
    Link
    I like those gore and dark mv and the music was also good.