News New Novel Alert! Physician, Not A Consort!

Discussion in 'Novel General' started by chan88, Aug 20, 2021.

1. chan88

chan88 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Readers,

We have a new novel!! It’s called, Physician, Not a Consort. Initially, this was a project that I was going to translate after finishing Unruly Phoenix Xiaoyao. But due to many factors, I no longer had time, so I got a team to help me.

I would like to thank Cosy, Ri, Mazu, Chai, Felis, Elaine and House for their hard work. House and Elaine will be finishing the novel!

[​IMG]

Without further ado, here’s the synopsis:

The modern day doctor Lin Haihai has transmigrated into the body of the sixth princess consort. The woman who had been mistreated her whole life was going to be divorced by her husband, the Sixth Prince, to make room for his childhood lover. Lin Haihai couldn't care less. All she wanted was to start her own hospital and focus on her career. Equipped with her knowledge as a 21st century woman, she soon won over the hearts of the common people, and perhaps a few men's. She didn't need love, of course, or so she thought. Fate had other plans for her, and she found herself falling for a man she shouldn't want, and faced with the choice between love and the greater good of the nation.

If you’re into powerful female leads, romance, palace politics, sexy time, and crazy cheats, look no further! PNC will be releasing daily. There are already 20 chapters released. Enjoy!

P.S. Do give it a try before you say no! It's very interesting! <3

Reack likes this.
  2. Xian Piete

Xian Piete Author of many mediocre stories

Reading List:
    Link
    Kinda getting a used car salesman vibe here...
    [​IMG]

3. Solus

Solus 自分のことお嫌いです

Reading List:
    Link
    hmm, the total chapter is not mentioned anywhere at all

4. chan88

chan88 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Our version will have 190 chapters in total. There are two versions online. One has 243 and one has 180 or so. It's the same novel, but split differently.