News New Writing Website

Discussion in 'Novel General' started by illusorum, Aug 13, 2018.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. illusorum

illusorum Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for your encouragements.

First of all, to clarify, I would like to say that Nebula Writings does not take any freedom away on your part about what you do with your writing, as stated in the Terms of Service.

Proper measures have been taken to protect author's copyright rights, the least of these measures being the coding that blocks attempts of copy pasting. As copyright laws differ in every country, we recommend you check your country's if you are worried and see if they support the international agreement. At the very least, in America, copyright is naturally protected by Artist's Rights.

Future speculations and hopes have been posted on an announcements called "Upcoming", so if you are curious, please read over that first so you can understand some things before asking further questions.

As for why people would want to choose Nebula Writings rather than Royal Road or some other sides, I can name several reasons. One would be that I personally know some people that simply dislike Royal Road for one reason or another. In this case, there are not many locations one can go to host their writing. Another reason would be that I believe this website will create a more interactive community than others, as, even though we are using Royal Road as the comparison here, we aren't really trying to beat them specifically down or anything. As for the specifics of how this would be achieved, I will keep it unspoken as it would be both lengthy and unnecessary since it would become quickly visible to those that utilize the site.

I do understand the website is lacking in coding compared to other, more polished sites, but I believe it is sufficient for the immediate moment for people to use, and as we are hard at work, I think it will quickly reach greater heights.

2. Wujigege

Wujigege *Christian*SIMP*Comedian

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, you need a lot of money to compete.
    Hopefully, you have the funds to back your vision

3. Exitiumm

Exitiumm Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Bit of a necro there, haha.

4. kenar

kenar ヽ(`・ω・´)ゝ

Reading List:
    Link
    seems like a bot

5. LaDyViL