[News] If It's for My Daughter, I'd Even Defeat a Demon Lord Gets TV anime adaptation

Discussion in 'Anime Discussion' started by youseiki, Feb 20, 2019.

1. Viator

Viator [Cult of Pyoo: Pyoo's Oak Tree]

Reading List:
    Link
    Doesn't just happen in anime... That particular transformation can happen a lot in RL.

2. Viator

Viator [Cult of Pyoo: Pyoo's Oak Tree]

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah that series was something else... Oddly enough I still get the opening running through my head sometimes. One of those that just stuck with me.

3. userunfriendly

userunfriendly A Wild Userunfriendly Appears!

Reading List:
    Link
    So the MC is Grover Cleveland? :blob_coughblood:

Forgot about that...yet another perv!:blob_thor:

Oy....and here I thought the pervy anime this year will be Kenja no Mago...:rolleyes::ROFLMAO:

Last edited: Feb 22, 2019
  4. insania

insania Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I almost forgotten about that series. Now that I think back about it, the setting of Lotte No Omocha is seriously disturbing. I cannot believe that I actually finished watching the anime adaptation of that series in the past. All in all, Lotte No Omocha is one series that I do not recommend people to watch/read due to its seriously disturbing setting and story.

Anyway, back on topic, I am not interested in the UchiMusume anime honestly speaking. Its light novels failed to catch my interest when I read it previously and as such, I would not watch its anime either.