Spoiler Night of the Abandoned Duchess

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by nurul amelia, Oct 5, 2021.

1. nurul amelia

nurul amelia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    DESCRIPTION
    Every night, in that majestic duchy, the only sound was the scraping and biting of each other.

“You have to keep your hips straight. Why didn't you put my seeds in properly? ”

“Duke, please, please…”

He hates his wife.

Kyle couldn't possibly forgive her for smiling so innocently and saying she would make a good wife, apart from having a mean father…

Even more so in himself, who craved it like that in the heat.

“To be a good wife, you have to do what you have to do. As well as having my child. ”

But, the wife, who had always spread her legs obediently, dared to resist him.

“What I want is not children.

This is a divorce."

No, Rosaline…

You are my wife.

Your thoughts are not important.

https://www.novelupdates.com/series/night-of-the-abandoned-duchess/

this gives me a vibe I'm going to disappear grand duke.
    They married politically, FL loves ML, ML hates FL because his father is cunning. And this novel is smut. Night-of-the-Abandoned-Duchess.jpeg

Last edited: Oct 5, 2021
    xpeanut, paobear and Marie_0720 like this.
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

3. keikomushi

keikomushi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Another over-bearing, unnecessarily cruel ML and weak MC with sh*tty family. However, if you are after some smut, the novel has ample s*x scenes.

Creolenerd, xpeanut, Monalisa and 3 others like this.
  4. november27

november27 Happy, free, confuse and lonely in the best way

Reading List:
    Link
    Omg again I hope some author will write a smut novel where both leads have same footing. I want a strong ml and strong fl :blobdead::blobdead::blobdead:

5. BlueRoseJuliet

BlueRoseJuliet Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is what I gleaned based of reviews. So it's your typical FL always loved her husband but he hated her because of her father yada yada. Apparently he was even rough with her on their first night on purpose (yikes!). So at some point the FL is diagnosed with infertility by a doctor but doesn't tell the ML because she is ashamed which bleeds over into the bedroom and the ML can't stand her reaction. Anyway some distant relatives (or friends I'm not sure) of ML come to visit with their daughters and at some point the FL see's the ML enter an inn with one of the girls and he doesn't come home that night which is the final straw for her. She slaps him with the divorce papers which he ends up signing (I think?) and she boards a ship to somewhere, though it appears the ML was chasing after her but he must not get to her on time because there is a time skip. Four years later he comes across the female lead with another man named Albert and a child whose name is Leo and who looks like the ML though the FL claims Leo is Alberts son. Cue the usual cliche of the ML trying to win back the FL. I'm guessing the doctor was in cahoots with someone to make the FL leave the ML or have him divorce her based on her being infertile.
    I'm not to thrilled with the ML to be honest considering he is rough with her on purpose. I wish for once the FL would leave and NOT go back to the abusive trash she was married to.

6. badsanta88

badsanta88 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the spoilers but
    Anyway some distant relatives (or friends I'm not sure) of ML come to visit with their daughters and at some point the FL see's the ML enter an inn with one of the girls and he doesn't come home that night which is the final straw for her.

Eh did he really cheat on her during their marriage? Or is it just a massive typical "misunderstanding" because if the girls were really his cousins/relatives then I guess Fl made an assumation but ML didn't explain?

CaelumBlue and Ilana like this.
  7. BlueRoseJuliet

Reading List:
    Link
    It's a typical misunderstanding but it's the final straw for the FL.

8. millieeee

millieeee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  9. _EyeCandy_

_EyeCandy_ Secretly Into Sadists ヽ(*>∇<)ノ

Reading List:
    Link
    Omg so no future babies then? :blobcry::blobcry: sadd, but it's okay as long as FL wil be happy in the future

10. MOMO26

MOMO26 Have a coffee

Reading List:
    Link
    So what happened next??

azal likes this.
  11. Pipi1989

Pipi1989 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So I read up to chapter 18, a couple of things
    1. ML's distant cousin comes, starts humiliating MC behind his back, flirts with ML heavily and implies FL is an abandoned wife
    2. Two doctors state that she's likely infertile but they don't know for sure
    3. Backstory of how she fell in love
    4. FL now at a convent after asking for a divorce, ML isn't giving in easy though for some reason
    5. FL at least stands up for herself, she kicks ML out of her bed after she thinks he's cheating on her, and literally slaps him in the last chapter (go girl!!!) when he tries to force her to sleep with him in a church school :mad::mad::mad:

Literally power reading to the regret bit he's kind of an asshole

Rosalind's dad is actually not that much of an asshole (well, compared to what I thought anyway). He actually blocks ML from looking for FL when ML tries to chase her down so... mini kudos to the so-called snake Marquis

Edit: never mind it was because his wife stood up to him for the first time in his life. Mom is MVP fuck the dad

12. BlueRoseJuliet

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the spoilers! It's kind of gross that the cousin (no matter how distant) is trying to get with the ML. I can't wait for the regret part!

13. Pipi1989

Pipi1989 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    They're not actually related because ML is adopted either, so its less gross than you'd think

raisha lionel likes this.
  14. nurul amelia

Reading List:
    Link
    Damn, this guy is a total jerk.

donaiseiyuu likes this.
  15. olivia203295

olivia203295 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you more please (y):aww:

16. Hera a misigga

Hera a misigga Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't understand what would the ml gain by being harsh on her first night or any other time when she isn't the one who caused him pain, it would have been so much better if he at least would have been a lil respectful, it won't cost you money.

I want to read smut novels which would have a decent plot with likeable leads but there are not much smut novels with fitting lead characters:blobsob:. Idk why authors always choose a scum ml and airhead fl for smut:blobconfounded:.

17. jujubaba82

jujubaba82 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    More spoiler

18. cuppa.jo

cuppa.jo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'll try to pick up where @Pipi1989 left off. I've read up to chapter 19 and get one free chapter a day.

Kyle comes to the convent again to try to convince her to come back. He even suggests they can adopt a child. Rosaline asks why when it would be easier to just marry someone else and have his own child with her. He says because he doesn't want to. They go back and forth a bit more and then Kyle says something like he talked to the doctor and there's only a chance she might be infertile, so if she wants a child, shouldn't she ask to be hugged at a time like this? Didn't really understand that part. I'm guessing he said something lewd because she slaps him after that . Rosaline tells him you don't even care why I want to have children and he asks why would he need to know (n). She yells that's right, you don't know anything about me and that's why they should divorce and she tells him not to come again.

Back at home, Kyle reminisces about their married life, thinking he never got tired of embracing her and thinks the bed suddenly feels so big. He thinks about what she told him earlier and wonders why he should care what she likes. But then he calls in a maid and starts questioning her about Rosaline (food, friends, etc.). When the maid doesn't know her favorite flower, he scolds her for not knowing what her master likes (she knows a lot more than you, jack@$$).

Kyle tries to get his mind off Rosaline by doing work but can't. He recalls how she would always watch him from the bed while he worked. Back then, he thought her gaze was annoying. Now seeing the empty bed, he mutters "I'll have to bring you back home right now." This time, he wants to approach her calmer since the last couple times, he was excited. He thinks that he's usually a calm person, but she always riles him up.

He goes back to the convent and asks to see his wife, but the priest said she went home. Kyle rushes to her parents' estate and meets Rosaline's mother. He says he came to see Rosaline, but her mother says she's gone. She says Rosaline told her that every single day of her married life was difficult and miserable. Kyle is embarrassed but says "she's still my wife". Her mother replies that before she's his wife, she's her daughter. She tells him not to look for Rosaline and she won't tell him where she is.

As he's thinking how to persuade her mother, her father comes down and says Rosaline was about to get on a boat. Her mother starts to yell at him that their daughter's happiness is more important than this marriage, but the baron cuts her off, forcefully grabs her and threatens her not to go overboard. Kyle thinks the baron is despicable and overbearing (can he be any more hypocritical ??) but doesn't have time to care and quickly runs off to chase after Rosaline on a horse.

He gets to the pier and starts calling out for Rosaline but can't find her. He asks a sailor if her name is on the list of people departing on the ship, but the sailor says there's no one with the name Rosaline with the last name Spencer or Alicia (her maiden name). Kyle laughs to himself that he's one step too late.

19. nurul amelia

Reading List:
    Link
    may i say die to him hahaha, its nice to see him lonely.

20. Rasha2006

Rasha2006 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you sooooo much for the spoiler

raisha lionel and cuppa.jo like this.