LCD Night Ranger

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by jacobpaige, Nov 15, 2017.

1. Nepuko

Nepuko 『Ultimate Senior』

Reading List:
    Link
    For your last sentence I disagree. The beast wanted to eat FEINAN (cuz it thought it was a plane discarded when it felt the Universe Magic Pool exploding) while MC wants to......survive the Great Calamity and save his people? (and making gods plans void)

2. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    You don't understand planes. Each God exists in a higher plane so MC could use it to erase those permanently and also when it wanted to eat Feinan the Gods killed it, hence it is bound to oppose them in the end. He just needs to gently redirect it to tastier dishes.

3. Eternalce1

Eternalce1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm having a feeling that his final transformation is an asura...

4. Nepuko

Nepuko 『Ultimate Senior』

Reading List:
    Link
    This time I don't disagree with your last sentence ;)

Last edited: Feb 11, 2018
  5. Eternalce1

Reading List:
    Link
    Damn, Marvin has better friends than me feelsbadman

6. Anon Ymous

Anon Ymous Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    chapter 242
    the last sentence....
    does that means mc doesn't follow the norm !?
    what happens to the undiscovered treasures, untaken op virgin kingdom destroyer women!?

Nepuko likes this.
  7. Eternalce1

Reading List:
    Link
    hello marvin...

8. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    No worries, 50% of the loot taken from diggles and when the realms collide he'll probably bang that Moon Goddess that got her panties stolen!~ :blobshh:

Dignity would be cool if it was related to his transformation skill, Demon Noble ranks, lord, baron, king, emperor. :blobsleepless:

Nepuko and Anon Ymous like this.
  9. Anon Ymous

Reading List:
    Link
    chapter 243
    Wizard God Lance: Harry you are a wizard !!!
    Marvin: My name is Marvin and i am a ranger !
    Wizard God Lance: Play the game will you !?

10. tides

tides Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    what the actual bullshit

"In a bit more than two months, he advanced from a defenseless noble to a powerhouse about to reach 4th rank! This was something ordinary people wouldn’t dare imagine."

2 MONTHS. from a person with NO class, to almost a legend! and also he traveled from river shore city -> home several times, cleared river shore city of it's gangs, brought an army to clean his city, went to his brother school "FAR FAR AWAY", went to the undead city on the way, met assassin, took part in the competition, don't forget he was in home arrest too and a trial, helped silver church kill assassin in river shore city, saved ashes tower master from shadow prince, took a boat joyride back and forth, cleared the tunnel of it's spider and killed twin snake hideout there away from the city, started an expedition vs the ogre and waiting for more legends to come help him...he also visited the underwater world and chatted with Ariel the mermaid princess

you know what i'm missing some events but fuck this. theres no point thinking about time anymore because he can can probably fly round the planet in 5 minutes like silver age superman.
    so what if 6 months later the dumb pool breaks? i can save continents and travel between them back and forth mutiple times in 2 months. before the dumb pool breaks i'll be stronger than lance!

tats rite, i said lance cus im stronger than him and we bros, we drank beer together 5 minutes before the pool broke 5 realms away and got back in time to watch it break

Nepuko likes this.
  11. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    So, according to previous thoughts of 'what does nobility do' etc. and the people seeing Marvin as a 'Savior' due to his reputation, nobility and appearance in the sky, this implies that nobility will eventually become 'Faith' power and he'll become a God that's above the Gods that have to get their power from capped separate realms. :hmm:

Nepuko likes this.
  12. NeurogamiPrime

NeurogamiPrime Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    dude. it takes about a week to get to where his brother's school is. most of these events you are mentioning were resolved within one day. including the trial, helping the silver church fight the assassin, saving the tower master from the shadow prince and going through that magic cup tournament, clearing the tunnel and wiping out the twin snake hideout were both done in the same day, the two separate expeditions were both about a day and a half each. you seem to forget that the east coast that Marvin is living on is only about the size of new york or Pensylvania in size, he hasn't even gone to other parts of the world, its all been pretty localized.

Nepuko and elengee like this.
  13. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    You are correct, but he's also right about feeling like it was incredibly rushed lol. Then again, he has all the foreknowledge and it's like a speedrun so it makes sense. Like you said, on a grander scale what he's done up to now still amounts to barely anything.
    Just that Elven King was what, level 50+ total? :blob_coughblood:

Nepuko likes this.
  14. NeurogamiPrime

NeurogamiPrime Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    we got trolled hard with chapter 243. 244 almost made me angry.

Eternalce1 and Nepuko like this.
  15. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    Time for Madeline and Collins to die i guess. :blobthinkingsmirk:

16. tides

tides Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    a week back and forth = 2 weeks. a month has 4ish weeks. he also made stops each back and forth. the comptition didn't happen in one day, but it was around 3-4? days and he was held on house arrest + trail there. so it would have taken more than one month just for all these events to happen. don't forget wayne was also SICK so they had to stay there to cure him.

even if NOTHING happened and he didn't join the competition AND didnt make a stop at the undead town, just back and forth would be four weeks according to you = 1 month

back and forth river shore city takes 3 days, he went back and forth 4-5 times. so thats 12-15 days. NOT counting the time he spent there doing the things he did.

THEN he also went to the elven village twice. was JAILED TOO. he also spent time in the painting getting his night walker class.
    then he cleared the cave and went to the city to buy RICE. and then killed the twin snakes sect there. and went back to the city and sailed back to his city.

how is this not more than 2 months already?

the dragon slaying, visiting the underwater elves, taking the boat when he rescued the girl, going to the desert place, waiting for the shadow prince to come and so on didn't happen in 1 day either.

17. Anon Ymous

Reading List:
    Link
    to those comments above me
    true it's kinda rushed but the time all those above is longer
    but then again it's still better than others where mc "lvl up" from trash to op in just a few days

elengee likes this.
  18. Aternus

Aternus Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe he can teach a stronger legend the command contract thingy?
    But ye, Silver Church bout to be fuked.

19. tides

tides Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    bruh. from 0 to almost legend in 1460 hours.

i guess the only game i have more hours is dota2

Eternalce1 likes this.
  20. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    1460 hours and barely level 16, i'd be ashamed of myself. :facepalm:

Eternalce1 and Nepuko like this.