LCD Nine Star Hegemon Body Art

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by slayer6950, Jan 14, 2019.

1. slayer6950

slayer6950 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I couldn't find one, so I'm creating one...

NU Link
    : Nine Star Hegemon Body Art

Translator Blurb: Long Chen, a crippled youth who cannot cultivate, is constantly targeted and bullied by his fellow noble heirs. After a particularly vicious beating, he wakes up and realizes a Pill God’s soul has somehow merged with him, giving him some additional memories. Within those memories is the mysterious Nine Star Hegemon Body Art, a cultivation technique that even he can train in, but whose secrets and origin are still a mystery to him. Relying on his improved instincts as he finally begins to cultivate, he realizes a huge conspiracy is underfoot within the Phoenix Cry Empire, one involving his father, members of the imperial family, and even the Emperor himself.

In order to solve the mysteries around him, he must rely on his new alchemy techniques and the powerful but baffling Nine Star Hegemon Body Art. Countless enemies block him as he attempts to climb to the peak of the cultivation world.

Fate destined him to be only a chess piece, but he would not bow to the will of the Heavens.

gheist1234 likes this.
  2. slayer6950

Reading List:
    Link
    I am on chapter 94, and feel like the MC is always letting himself get side tracked. He knows there is something going on and his life is being targeted, but still gets pulled around by the other characters till he has to fight/run for his life.

3. reanox

reanox Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Are there still arrogant screeching people popping out of nowhere left and right wanting to fight him where you're at?

4. slayer6950

Reading List:
    Link
    Less now than in the beginning. Now the mysteries are slowly coming into the light, while more are being introduced.

reanox likes this.
  5. StuffedDuck

StuffedDuck Stuffed with Fluff

Reading List:
    Link
    There will be arrogant people throughout the story, but some have the 'right' to be arrogant as they are "gifted" by heaven - they can suppress people of the same level. Even at chapter 2600+ he runs into some of them.

6. reanox

reanox Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  7. Blitz

Blitz ⛈️ awakened from the reverie❄️

Reading List:
    Link
    2600 :blobdizzy:
    Does it look any close to ending is it all cliche and repetiion?

8. StuffedDuck

StuffedDuck Stuffed with Fluff

Reading List:
    Link
    In my humble opinion: there will be a couple of thousands more chapters ... at least :blobparty: (sometimes I think the author plans to catch up with 'Bringing the Farm to live in Another World', or he needs as may chapters to solve all mysteries)

Not so much cliché and repetitions, if you compare it to your 'average' Chinese cultivation novel - one of the reasons I managed to read up to where I am now, and I did a binge reading session ... the story is captivating and you don't have a lot of nameless characters taking up too much space in the story - the cannon fodder has a quick entry and even quicker exit in the story, and most often there is a reason why they target him.

And a lot of the side characters stay relevant in the story.

9. Lyx

Lyx Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So as of 2600 chapters how many regions does the mc go through. ( Currently he's in the 2nd region, the sect)
    Also are his harem members relevant or is it more like ATG in the harem aspect.

10. LestatMajere

LestatMajere Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 235 will be the start of the 3rd volume, we might get a chance to see him meet his girlfriend that lives just over the mountain. :)