Spoiler Ninelotus Desolate Era [Careful Spoilers Inside]

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Baddiez, Feb 27, 2016.

1. Baddiez

Baddiez Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is it just me or does she come off as a super controlling bitch now. Like I literally hate her now. Everytime she has a line I wonder why Ji Ning doesn't say STFU. I understand it's her Dao Heart or whatever to be controlling, but DAMN.....back the fuck up and let him do shit as he normally does.

What do you all think?
    I know she doesn't end up with him

Little Dragon likes this.
  2. Titan LLS

Titan LLS Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    She reminds me so much of Alice in how the relationship starts of so promising then seems to go sour if it really does end up like CD i hope Ji Ning can bounce back fast.

marcelovelos likes this.
  3. AnarchyDev

AnarchyDev Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just like you said, it's her Dao heart to control people so what can you do to change her? If she doesn't act on her impulses then she may have a setback in her Dao Heart and her cultivation will suffer... So just let her do her thing and let Mc do his thing...
    This Nine lotus girl is a end end relationship at the end of book 10 and then comes his another senior sister, but still this 2nd love life is also short lived and then the path of vengeance again...

4. Devils

Devils Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Although i don't actually know what happens, DE has like 40 volumes so im asuming there'll be a love interest somewhere in there.

5. Arcturus

Arcturus Cat, Hidden Sith Lord

Reading List:
    Link
    Probably should mark this with the spoiler discussion, just to be careful

6. Okuri Ookami

Okuri Ookami 'Chi Chi Chi' calls the Sparrow

Reading List:
    Link
    God I hate to say this and sound like a misogynistic ass-hole but she understands that her dao heart is one of control and she's set on controlling and leading Ning what she needs is him to lead her with a strong hand (not physical abuse but direction) set her priorities straight. I think Ning is capable of doing this I just hope he understands this before she breaks it off with him... Ning isn't likely to up and leave her. He did tell her to shut up in the first conversation and put her in line by calling out her trying to coerce him from his path twice. She cried but I know she didn't learn her lesson. She's an alright girl she just needs a strong man to set her priorites straight. Its not like she'll listen to a female and or anyone else besides her dao companion or fore-father.

Whats interesting is that immortal rainbow lady seems to be hella jelly.

Alice was that off screen random encounter the author used to justify and or introduce the MC into suspicion of random encounters or was it that no good chick that was two timing the MC and leading him on for what a year or two?

7. Zero300

Zero300 『Mask Maker』『Kamen Rider Khaos』『Demon Immortal』

Reading List:
    Link
    Probably wants Ji Ning to act more high class so he can be presentable...its like what many rich/high society women do with they're poor/commonfolk boyfriends

8. Vanidor

Vanidor Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Meh, it's only two brief comments so far, just makes her sound human. If it went on for a while I'd have a problem with it, but most people a) think they know better about something, b) feel a need to say it.

How many times have you said, or heard someone else say 'you should' in the last year? People do it all the damn time, even with total strangers. Hell, if you played LoL or any type of coop game you'd get or give almost a steady stream of it. And they aren't even anyone you are banging! (or maybe you are)

Jaded and Okuri Ookami like this.
  9. Urbek Mazino

Urbek Mazino Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Fu*## that gold digger bitch NineLotus

10. Okuri Ookami

Reading List:
    Link
    Her dao heart is to control people weaker than her or with potential with in her realm. Ning is already beyond that. Once she understood that he was almost out of her reach she became anxious and understood her own nature. Leading her to break out of her prison... Ning will soon be out of her control thus the conflict with her dao would be lessened if Ji Ning in a place of authority and power were to correct her ways.

11. Vanidor

Vanidor Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol, if you asked almost anyone in that world at the current storyline point then Ji Ning would look like the Gold digger. She's vastly more rich and important than him. Only the fact that we see through Ji Ning lets us realize he had no clue.

12. Arcturus

Reading List:
    Link
    I disagree with you. I think that Ji Ning and Ninelotus simply aren't compatible. Her Dao-heart is literally one that desires control. If she messes with her Dao-heart, she screws up her cultivation, and as the Patriarch of the Dongyu family said, Ninelotus's dao-heart is very strong. She has a completely different personality and set of goals then Ji Ning. Tbh, Ji Ning would make a terrible family head, while Ninelotus has the necessary personality to be a great one. Thus, though they may have mutual admiration, they aren't compatible and Ji Ning "controlling her" as you think he should would only ruin both of them.

13. Hexwolfx

Hexwolfx 【Hex Researcher】【Crime Syndicate - Most Hated】

Reading List:
    Link
    Quick question who does ning get a really love intrestred with and in what book? Because i just can't wait.

14. PoshMafia

PoshMafia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @ spoiler - good

15. Jaded

Jaded Majoring in Erology

Reading List:
    Link
    You guys getting mad too easily. Not gonna click that spoiler, but from what has been translated up until now, all she did was ask Ji Ning to become more familiar with that other guy. She's not asking him to act like a sucker, she's just telling him to talk more. What's so wrong about that?

The advice she gave, is actually pretty sound. It's applicable not just in that novel, but in the real world as well. Most people follow this principle. It's just that Ji Ning is not among the most. He's the MC after all. If he had been ordinary, that behavior would have be treated as foolish and arrogant. I fail to see why people saying she's acting 'high class' or being a 'gold digger.'

A so called high class person would have bothered talking if he/she did not want to talk, just like how that richaster isn't taking initiative to talk with Ji Ning.. It's the ordinary who do it. As for a gold digger... Nope. Definitely not.

I doubt that she's going to be his live interest though. Love interests tend to be perfectly alright with the MC, and have no arguments or have super mysterious and powerful backgrounds.

16. TheGreatDebate

TheGreatDebate Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    They are different. Her dao heart is controlling where as Bing dao heart is freedom.. He wants to be in control of his own destiny.. They are like fire and water

17. Okuri Ookami

Reading List:
    Link
    I think you've misunderstood me somewhere along the lines. And although I agree with you about 9lotus' dao heart I maintain that in the novel it mentions it pertains to those who are within her realm of control people such as Youngflame Nong would not be inside that realm and that is why she tries to curry favors.

And the point I think you misunderstood is that I wasn't sayin that Ning should control her but change her views like she's trying to do him its not control its mutual understanding and growth via the conflicting differences. Its not that their not compatible but are too rigid in their ways. They are opposites that attract and if they could learn to comingle then that would form growth for both parties. Then Ning would be somewhat equipped to lead a family and she wouldn't be so quick to look for support from someone else while lowering her head. Better yet Ning could be the power and she the influence.

I do think that these two will go their separate ways but only because they're not trying to be progressive. The only way for this dao companionship to last is if they really take the 'hundred, thousand, ten thousand, hundred thousand, and eternity' to heart and stay together through no matter what. I feel Ning would but NineLotus is a big question mark.

18. Arcturus

Reading List:
    Link
    The problem with xianxia as a whole, is that it encourages stagnation, that the more pure, the more unchangeable you are, the stronger and more powerful you are. It's system of power that actively discourages people and protagonists who can learn and change their ways.

19. Okuri Ookami

Reading List:
    Link
    Wouldn't that be a cultural issue? The Taoist belief of the dao signifies rigid advancement on the path of understanding ones self and way without letting outside influences sway your beliefs? This is at least my take on what has been described in these novels. Xianxia is just a reflection of the dreams of the people writing it and those peoples dreams are the foundation of the cultures future and past so it has to be a cultural thing.

20. honglath

honglath I miss my PC

Reading List:
    Link
    This music video pretty much covers it: