Nithyananda: truth or scam?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by cap.toon, Sep 16, 2018.

?

What do you think?

1. A total scam

24 vote(s)
    61.5%
  2. I believe it is true

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Meh...

15 vote(s)
    38.5%
  1. cap.toon

cap.toon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I had heard about this, what should I call it...mmm, movement? Following? Belief?
    Whatever you may call it, I had heard about it a year ago and had forgotten about it until recent when it popped up on a YouTube feed.

There is even a video about this as a scam. Honestly, it didn’t cross my mind that this could be a scam. Initially, I wasn’t move or care. To me, opening your third eye is like taking away that barrier between you and the spirit realm. I don’t wanna be a medium, but I had enough of my own share of the paranormal to understand opening the third eye is asking for trouble.

The more I listen to the stuff the followers r saying, the things they claims they can do, and so on. I’m starting to believe this more of a scam. Buddhism speaks of leaving behind the material world and finding inner peace, but these people r obsessed with the material world and proving “super power.” The clothing, the jewel, the fact that their head sits himself on a throne, and the obsession of gaining superpower without talking a thing about encounter with super natural beings of both dark and light—but simply their gods and deities. Sounds like scripts and lecture given to them by their head while they themselves r just as confuse of true enlightenment—the very thing they parade about trying to reach.

What do you think? It’s on YouTube.

N yes, there is a follower that claims to manifest diamond. But the thing is, the diamond was “manifest” from her mouth. Hahaha. It was even a polish one too. Here the link to the absurdity of it.

Updating: it cost about 10-15 k to be involved and actually “learn” or be “taken” into the practice. Hohoho. It’s funny; “you can spend 15 thousand dollars and all our programs are completely free...” free and money doesn’t go together. It’s a known logic.

Last edited: Sep 16, 2018
  2. Lynx

Lynx Professional...on lewd matter

Reading List:
    Link
    You need to ask her to spit continuously, let's see how much she have before she ran away....

Lazriser and ChickenBakuba like this.
  3. Jigoku Shounen

Jigoku Shounen An Envoy From Hell

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobpeek::blobpopcorn:
    Where is the "Meh~..." option?:hmm:

blaze27 likes this.
  4. Mufarasu

Mufarasu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Please promote more cults on NUF. This is exactly what I come here for.

Varno, Hahhaa, reagents 11 and 2 others like this.
  5. genocidegrand

genocidegrand Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    wasn't there a girl from india who have diamonds as her tear? whenever she cry her eye got hurt and spilling small diamonds?

6. cap.toon

Reading List:
    Link
    This is called promoting? I’m gossiping!!!

7. cap.toon

Reading List:
    Link
    Haha I’ll add just for u

8. Lynx

Lynx Professional...on lewd matter

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, i also saw a manga where a guy cums he spill red ruby, and there's a group of hunter called 'witches' dedicated to make him cum, so?

9. cap.toon

Reading List:
    Link
    But that’s a manga. This is a real like belief! Where thousand of money r spent. I’m wondering if they take credit card. Or how the followers find such an amount.

10. genocidegrand

genocidegrand Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    here found the video

11. cap.toon

Reading List:
    Link
    I wanna say they put it in there. But idk, it was already kinda visible when the eye was stretch apart. It would make more side if she cried and all that is sprouting out is diamond or crystals—then it is believable. So why isn’t she crying? Make her cry. It is rather easy to make someone cry.

12. Tramsloof

Tramsloof Quarter Erudite

Reading List:
    Link
    Manifesting diamonds? Religion, belief and followers ?

Now, it's time to combat global poverty after all.

On a more serious note, the rule of the thumb is, never pay the fraudsters. If they are so real, tell them to appear on tv and do something miraculous in a controlled envoi rent under the strict eyes of experts, cameras and various sensors.

13. xTachibana

xTachibana Wincest King

Reading List:
    Link
    Why are you even asking such a simple question?

Of course it's true

/s LOL Cmon man, it's a scam.

14. Juno

Juno Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Manga?
    I need for research reasons, u understand right? :blobpeek:

15. cap.toon

Reading List:
    Link
    Cause I wanna gossip!!!

16. kuroAnsatsu

kuroAnsatsu Realistically Stoic

Reading List:
    Link
    I know I'm not the only one here who read that lol

17. Wannabe-shutin

Wannabe-shutin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Diamonds are actually worthless. They have an imaginary value assigned to the because of some people controlling the entire market and driving the prices up.

And even after watching people fail in a controlled environment people will still believe their shit. As an example the guy who "bent spoons with his will" couldn't do it on TV with the ones he was given there. Still people took his shit of him having a bad day.
    Iirc adam ruins everything mentioned that in an episode.

TiggerBane likes this.
  18. Jaikteis

Jaikteis 【Box-Lunch Connoisseur】

Reading List:
    Link
    If that person could actually produce an actual diamond like that and it not be a hoax, then I think scientific authentication would have already happened... but as far as crystalline structures being formed in the body... there are definitely a painful way to produce and have them make their exit from the human body which is with kidney stones... so not necessarily a healthy item to be produced:

Copied from internet: "The most common crystalline materials found in kidney stones are calcium oxalate, calcium phosphate, uric acid, and struvite. It is not uncommon for a stone to contain more than one crystalline component."

[​IMG]

19. Drake98

Drake98 Concerned Fan

Reading List:
    Link
    You must beware of a scammer. They could convince you to recognize white to black!
    Beware!

20. Tramsloof

Tramsloof Quarter Erudite

Reading List:
    Link
    I know about all of that off course. But even as she is, she couldn't mass produce the diamonds and the ones she could manifest would be bought quickly and taken off from the market, otherwise the supply for diamonds would increase and that would negatively impact their price and image. So for the short term, and low quantity manifestation of diamonds, it would do its job to increase wealth of the people.

People believe in all sort of things. And belief isn't restricted to science or logic. I was just talking about what I would have them do in order for me to believe them.

Wannabe-shutin likes this.