Chinese [No CP] The gluttonous food collapses the plot [Quickly wear]

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by NightmareSeller, Apr 8, 2021.

1. NightmareSeller

NightmareSeller Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Name: [No CP] The gluttonous food collapses the plot [Quickly wear] 【无CP】饕餮吃崩了剧情[快穿]
    Raw Link:
    http://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=3651725
    NU Link: N/A
    Why It Should Get Picked Up: QT male [Not human] MC + No CP
    When a toddler gluttonous who only cares about food is the tasker, the client is worried every day, hahaha [Protogonist is ignorant of human society, but he(it) is not a silly sweet, that completes missions by pure luck, the key is his (physical) fighting power is super high and he doesn't even need a strategy, just bit (physically) the one that made you unsatisfied. Hahaha, I love this little gluttonous
    Description:
    The extremely hungry little gluttonous cub finally got a way to get a full meal: shuttle through the small world in the book and realize all kinds of cannon fodder wishes in exchange for soul food.

Tuogu, revenge, guarding... Xiao Taotie grinned and showed cold teeth. There is nothing that cannot be solved by my teeth. If there is, then I will bite twice.
    On the way to filling your stomach, the power of food is infinite. Whether you are sadomasochistic, cookie or other text, the ultimatum will be rejected by your mother.
    1. The prequel world of abusive and overbearing president Wen (end)
    2. The sweet world of interstellar contract beasts (end)
    3. The spooky world in collapse (end)
    4. The repair in the rebirth article (end)

Note: The male protagonist is a newborn fierce animal, fierce and suspicious, focusing on the food industry, who is close to whom will collapse.
    Content tags: fast to wear modern overhead writing and cool text Search keywords: protagonist: Tao Xiaoji┃ Supporting role: none┃ Others:

This QT has another QT as a sequel and it continues to tell the QT story of our dear gluttonous [Now a little older] right after the end of this story.

Sequel: The guardian monsters are scared of being eaten by me [infinite] 守关怪物都被我吃怕了[无限]

MTL Google Doc file

Last edited: Apr 9, 2021
  2. Baldingere

Baldingere Roseau pensant

Reading List:
    Link
    Setting up camp :sushi_sleeping:

3. The Hamster Overlord

The Hamster Overlord Mad scientist/Revered wizard/Alleged antichrist

Reading List:
    Link
    There's a criminally low level of no romance stories out there on this site

Anirose and NightmareSeller like this.
  4. Synthium

Synthium Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I agree. I will be setting up a camp here too, hoping for someone to pick this up!

5. NightmareSeller

NightmareSeller Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Arc1: School tyrant changes to the school bully 28 Chapters 1-28
    Arc2: The world's most brutal eating and broadcasting 33 Chapters 29-61
    Arc3: Card Ghostbusters 108 Type 32 Chapters 62-93
    Arc4: The sect I built is called the farm 34 Chapters 94-127
    Chapter 128 -> Ending
    (After this is the sequel)

A big meal

The gloomy dark cloud was pressed down in a deadly manner, and the world of thousands of miles was full of yellow sand. A dark little beast ran from a distance. Its figure was extremely thin, but its head was too big, more than half a circle larger than its body.

After the four short legs stepped up and down, it quickly ran to the target location, which was a sandy ground that looked no different from the surroundings.

After sniffing it twice with its moist black nose, its two big black eyes lit up, followed by a frenzied movement of its front legs, and more and more yellow sand was pushed back by it. Piled high.

After a while, a sandpit with a diameter of half a meter was dug out, and a dark gray stone lay quietly at the bottom of the pit.

The moment he saw the stone, the little beast stopped digging the soil, and the monkey rushed into the pit, his mouth opened almost larger than his body, and he swallowed the gray stone in one bite.

"Qua bang, quack." The hungry little beast couldn't care about chewing and swallowing slowly. After taking two bites indiscriminately, he grunted and swallowed the gravel into its abdomen.

"Gulululu", the stone not only did not relieve hunger but made its stomach more uncomfortable.

"Wow." The little beast cried out pitifully, spreading its limbs on the ground feebly, spreading it out into a big pie.

Hunger makes it dizzy. What’s more terrifying is that the seductive fragrance comes from its claws, floats into its nose, and penetrates its brain, making it flooded with saliva, and it can’t find food anymore. I want to eat myself.

"Puff, yo, there are still new gluttons in the clan field? Why? They are all reduced to the point of eating dust and stones?"

Suddenly, a playful male voice came from behind, and the little beast was shocked and his hair exploded. "Woo" yelled and jumped up, turning his head and lowering his body in the direction of the man.

It still can't speak, can only bark his sharp teeth, and growls of threats and warnings continue in his throat.

"Poor, he was born after the clan was destroyed. Not only could he not accept the inheritance, but he also couldn't speak well." The man was wrapped in a large black robe, his hood drooped, and his face was indistinguishable.

"Wow"

The little beast screamed threateningly. The man's coercion made it instinctively scared and vigilant. At the same time, the man's body was like the best delicacy, tempting it with the smell of food all the time.

Eat him! Eat him!

After a long while, hunger dazzled his head, after all, ignoring the fear and tremor in his bones, it opened its mouth wide, and a hungry beast rushed towards the man.

"Tsk tsk, the foraging momentum is very good. That is, it is too weak." Under a sigh, a long and slender hand with distinct joints stretched out from the black robe. It seemed to move slowly, but it accurately touched the small palm. The beast's forehead immediately pressed hard, and the little beast's head was firmly buckled into the yellow sand by him.

The poor little beast could only use its four short legs in vain, except for a small whirlwind engulfed in sand, but it could not shake the man anymore.

"Puff." The little beast's struggle seemed to please the man, he couldn't help laughing out, "Forget it, the meeting is a fate, anyway, I am also your elder, so I will show you the way."

The voice fell. A white light radiated from the palm that held the little beast, directly submerged in its head.

The white light poured into the little beast's brain with a huge and vast amount of information, bit by bit, the extent of its struggle gradually weakened.

Before he finally fell into a coma, the man's ethereal voice came faintly, "Since you are the last kid of our clan, call you Tao Ji, you have to cultivate well, don't fall for the foul name of my gluttonous clan."

——" gluttonous in the world of refined gas condensate, no not swallow everything. "

-" my people are practicing food that one word, all things edible, then there is a different force. "

-" Yan Tao tribe has now offer method follows ...... "

In the coma, Tao Ji's little head was stuffed with a steady stream of information, and he also gradually transformed from the ignorant little beast to an open mind.

Almost instinctively, he automatically operated the power in his body with the cultivation method indicated in the message, and the heat flow flowed to the whole body through a special route, making his body evaporate in hot air.

From the outside, it was the little beast's body that suddenly emitted a white light, and that light became brighter and shining more and more, shining this dull world like daylight.

Until the light accumulated to the extreme, the light core space suddenly distorted, and the little beast's body was sucked into the whirlpool and disappeared between the heaven and earth.

"It's very savvy, and it's not wasting the activation energy I gave." The man in black muttered to himself.

Tao Ji, who had left his clan land, came to a pure white space. In all directions, countless translucent books floating in the bright white light, densely packed with no edge.

Tao Ji was also floating in the space. At this time, he was sliding his four short legs, swimming around "hey, hey," his big eyes turned and looked curiously.

This is the library of the Undeveloped Realm. The Undeveloped Realm belongs to the higher world. Life exists in the form of pure spiritual bodies. Their consciousnesses are gathered into a network and spread throughout the entire Undeveloped and even the surrounding world, so they are also called gods by many other living entities.

In the ordinary world, human beings read by listening and reading, while the "books" of the undeveloped world rely on perception. Each book forms a simple and small world on its own, and they continue to circulate under the action of a fixed plot. As long as the reader's consciousness is immersed in the book, he can perceive every plant and tree in the world.

Since it is the world in the book, the people living in it are naturally arranged for their destiny, and the protagonist and supporting role cannot be chosen. However, in the endless cycle, there are always certain people who have accumulated a lot of grievances because of repeated tragic lives, and at the same time, they are eager to be saved and changed.

——"Help them realize their wishes, exchange for their souls, fair trade, no cause and effect."

Well, the above explanations from the inheritance are a bit esoteric for the little glutton who has just developed his mind, and many words are so fresh and unfamiliar.

Fortunately, the ancestors of the gluttonous tribe have also considered this situation. In the inheritance, they have given a fool-like task completion strategy, divided into one, two, three, and several steps, one second to get started, absolutely free to see the package.

——"The first step is to take a book on the paw."

So, following the guide, Tao Xiaoji waved his front paws and slapped it on the book closest to his hand.

Almost at the moment of contact with the book, the information of that book also passed into Xiao [Little] Tao ji's mind at the same time.

"Overlord’s Substitute Little Wife", a brief introduction: He is the president of Huo Shi, worth hundreds of billions, but he has a dilapidated and cold home. His mother and eldest brother fight for power to the death, and his father is so angry that he has a stroke and dies. I grew up early and learned to use coldness to disguise.

She is a newcomer in the workplace who is impoverished but lively and uplifting. The sunny and cheerful she warms his cold heart.

However, the moment was moved, and it was only when she was deeply trapped that she realized that she was just a stand-in.

—"Xiaoyu, don't leave me, I only have you, only you."

—"Shut up! Who are you calling Xiaoyu, is it your Qingmeilin poetry? Do you know what she did to me?"

Su Yuluo caressed her lower abdomen in pain and turned to leave. Huo Yuming, I swear, I will never step into your Huo family again in this life.

Xiao [Little] Tao ji blinked, and then read the so-called profile from start to finish. Well, what do you mean? Although he checked the meaning of each word, he still couldn't understand the connection, but anyway, the first step was just for him to take a book, which was considered complete, and he could proceed to the next step.

——"The second step is to communicate with the client in the book."

The second step also lists in detail how to use one's own power to establish a link with the book one, two and three small steps, and then you have to locate through two small steps The soul of the client, and finally, create a small temporary space to pull the soul of the client in.

Tao Ji's brain doesn't turn, but his comprehension is really good, and his consciousness sinks into the temporary communication space in the book very smoothly.

In the pure white cube grid, a group of light-emitting soft light is suspended in the air, that is the conscious image of Xiao Tao Ji, and under the light group, sitting down is a dumbfounded man.

The man was wearing a ragged cloth, his back was humped, his right arm was slightly twisted, and it could be seen between his eyebrows and eyes that he was not old, but his temples and forehead were stained with frost, and he was extremely depressed.

Didn't he just jump into the river holding his dead nephew? Why didn't he die? He said he was going to accompany Guoguo not to let him be alone.

Thinking of Guoguo, heartache and grief spread all over his body instantly, Ye Xing curled up on the ground holding his head, and cried in pain.

He has a long life, his parents died early, and his sister's hard work pulled him up. He devoted himself to studying, only expecting to go to university and find a good job to make money to repay his sister.

However, in the third year of high school, Destiny made a big joke with him. First, he was caught by the school's little bully, the second young master of Huo’s family somehow, and insisted that he coveted Huo Shao’s woman. God knows that apart from studying him, he even talks. Rarely, I don’t even know who the woman they are referring to is.

However, they did not listen to his excuse at all. A group of people just blocked him in the alley after school one day and interrupted his right hand. He can still remember the cruel and murderous faces of the demons. It was they who pushed him. Into the endless abyss.

After being beaten that day, the murderers left quickly, leaving him lying on the dark cold stone ground covered in blood. Scared, he had only one thought in his mind at that time, go home.

However, so far he still resents why he wants to go home immediately. The sister who is already a bad heart was stimulated by his tragic condition. She suffered a heart attack on the spot. His nephew Guoguo, who was just over four years old, was also scared to tears.

Later, even if all the savings in the family were exhausted and the dignity was laid down and a large amount of compensation was required from the Huo family, his sister died, and his right arm was also disabled because of the delay in medical treatment.

The few months in the second semester of high school were really dark and hopeless days. The pain of the bereaved sister almost crushed him, but he knew that he could not go down, and he had to seize the last chance to be admitted to college to grow Guoguo.

So he put aside all distractions while staying at home to review and prepare for the exam while taking care of his nephew's life.

However, even so, fate still refused to let him go. On the day he went to take the college entrance examination, when he returned home after the first exam, he discovered that his nephew Ye Guo had been stolen.

He was searching all over the city like crazy, not letting go of every street and alley, but Guoguo seemed to have evaporated, leaving no trace.

In the end, even the police officers euphemistically told him to give up, but Guoguo was all his hope in life. His sister was gone, and if Guoguo was gone, what was he doing still alive.

In this way, he started a wandering life, looking for Guoguo's traces while eating and sleeping, but when he finally found Guoguo two years later, he only took back a mutilated corpse lying on the side of the street.

"Ye Xing, do you resent the injustice of fate? Do you want to change your life of suffering?"

Ye Xing, who was caught in painful memories, was awakened by this majestic voice. He was stunned first, and then chewed what he had just heard. The lost eyes finally focused on the light group, "You, are you a deity? Can you really help me change my destiny?" He knelt towards the light group excitedly and crawled over, repeatedly kowtow, "I want, I want to change Life."

"I can achieve any of your wishes, but I have to use your soul as a reward. If you agree to exchange, then say your wishes." little Tao ji said without a word according to the guide.

"If you can change the tragic fate, even take my soul." Ye Xing smiled miserably, he was not afraid of death, and what was there to fear, "My wish is..."

He suddenly paused. After all, this is the only desire to change his life. He must be more cautious. Is he revenge on Huo Shao who defeated him? Or enter the university that you want to go to? Or does it mean that traffickers are not allowed to die?

No, these are not important to him. What he really wants is to let his sister not die early, so that his nephew can grow up safely and happily.

Thinking of them, Ye Xing couldn't help but feel sad, "I, my sister, in order to make money for me to go to school, even reluctant to buy a new dress for herself, and my little nephew, he is so small, so cute, but Be, woo, blame me, blame me."

Little Tao ji tilted his head questioningly:? ? Human language is so difficult to understand, so what is the wish?

Below, Ye Xing was still whimpering, nagging, and talking about his own uselessness, "I just bored my head to study, thinking about what will happen after entering the university, but what is the use? Before they die, even I didn't take them to the promised meal..."

Hearing this, Xiao [Little] Tao ji finally brightened his eyes and understood Ye Xing's wish.

"Wish received: Let the client's sister and nephew have a big meal."

Ye Xing, who was half crying, shook his mind. He hiccuped and suffocated the rest of the words. What a sad mood at this moment. He forgot all, just thinking, wait, what did diety say just now, what wish? He hasn't finished speaking yet.

"The contract is reached, start the task."

However, it was too late. After the contract was signed, Ye Xing's soul shrank suddenly, turning into a nail-sized ball of light and flying towards Xiao Tao ji's body. In the next period of time, he will be in Xiao Tao ji. Watching the entire task execution process in his body.

Ye Xing inside the light ball yelled silently:...Wait a minute, there seems to be something wrong, who wants to exchange the soul for a big meal! !!

In fact, the crazy Ye Xing didn't know, "Deity" Xiao Tao ji was also annoyed. He opened the channel into the small world according to the guide and thought, human beings are really too cunning. a big meal? He has grown up so old that he has not eaten a big meal before, so he needs to feed others to eat first! Do you know how difficult it is to eat a full meal? Alas, it seems that filling your stomach by doing tasks is not as simple as he thought.

"Gurulu", thinking of the big meal, his stomach screamed again, and he glanced at the soul ball shrunk in his body with a covetous glance, Xiao Tao ji no longer delayed, hurriedly mobilized his power, turned into a stream of light, and flew towards the small world in the book go with.
    tastes bad

The afterglow of the setting sun shined at the gate of Libei High School. It was just after school on Friday that students in school uniforms walked out of the school in twos and threes, chatting and walking towards home. Everyone’s face was full of the joy and relaxation of weekends coming.

On the side of an alley just one street away from the school, a 17-year-old boy was lazily leaning against the wall. He was born tall and straight, wearing a black T-shirt, and his school uniform jacket half over his shoulders, unruly and crazy. Proud, there was a sneer on that angular face at this time.

And beside him stood a thin attendant, who was wearing the same style of school uniform, but his hair was dyed in a dazzling fluorescent yellow, which did not match the identity of the student at all.

At this time, classmate Huang Mao was carefully peeking at his boss's face while raising his ears to listen to the movement in the alley. The sound of heavy tapping continued to be heard, which was the muffled sound of fists and feet hitting the body.

"Tell them." Huo Yuming, the young man leaning against the wall, said.

"Yes." Huang Mao quickly straightened his expression and leaned forward to listen to the order.

"Speed up, I still have to go to Shiyu's birthday party in a hurry. By the way, don't slap your face, it's not good for people to see it."

Huang Mao nodded and passed the boss's words in loudly.

In the alley, five fierce thugs were punching and kicking the thin young boy who was lying on the ground. The boy's face was pale and his eyes were black, and there was no blood on his lips. At this time, his eyes were tightly closed. He passed out, and his fists like raindrops continued to fall on his body, and the skin covered by the school uniform was already blue.

After hearing the shouts from the alley from a distance, the panting people temporarily took their hands, straightened up, and looked at each other.

"Brothers, it's almost done?" At this time, a short, fat man asked. People had been knocked out for a few minutes. This kind of brutal beating without crying for mercy was meaningless.

"Bah." The other little thin man disagreed. He snorted, "It's almost done, but the lesson is not enough. The person who dares to touch our boss woman must be remembered for a lifetime." After that, He grinned and picked up a brick from the ground, and squeezed it.

"Hey! Wang Hu!" Seeing that he was about to make a big move, the other four hurriedly stopped him, "The boss said that there is no need to see blood, just give a little lesson."

"Yes, he didn't really have anything to do with the sister-in-law. , It’s just being rumored to have a scandal. It’s enough to give him a little attention in the future."

"And I heard that this kid is good at studying. Going back to the first grade of the exam, the teacher focuses on the object of care. If we make trouble, It’s not good to eat when he grows up."

I won’t beat him if he didn’t study well. Wang Hu covered the crazy jealousy and viciousness in his eyes, turned his head and cursed, "What are you doing so timidly? I don’t know the background of the boss. Is it? The boss must be able to settle if something goes wrong."

The other four seemed to be a little moved, too, their boss, the second son of the richest man in China, Huo family, not only had money in the family, but also had some unspeakable background.

"Then be careful, don't kill it." The fat man put down his blocking hand and said at last.

"Don't worry, a little lesson." Wang Hu smiled like a poisonous snake spitting out a letter. He raised the brick in his hand high and smashed it against the right arm of the young man on the ground.

Excellent learning? Great future? Humph, I see how you can be your first name after you crippled your right hand. Wang Hu’s eyes were full of madness and pleasure. He slammed the boy’s arm violently. The smell of blood permeated the tip of everyone's nose.

The boy's right arm showed a twisted arc, and his fingers quivered unconsciously.

"It's almost done." The fat man couldn't see, frowned, and if he went on like this, Ye Xing, this kid would really be disabled. There are more than four months before the college entrance examination. If he abandons his right hand... Thinking of this, the fat man can't help but Shaking all over, he was about to step forward to pull Wang Hu away when he heard a cold and calm question coming from the already unconscious young man on the ground.

"What are you doing?" The unconscious young man opened his eyes, and his big black and white eyes were slightly ignorant, facing Wang Hu's face who held the brick high in the air.

Wang Hu was stunned. Just about to say a few words, he saw that the young man’s eyes suddenly became enthusiastic for some reason. The eyes staring at him were like hungry wolves staring at the lambs, braving the green light of the cruel people.

Wang Hu said that his character is really bad, but his perception of danger is also one-by-one. He is not wrong. The green light in the eyes of the boy is the so-called inspection by Wang Zhi from the top of the food chain, because he is open at this moment. The young man with eyes is no one else, it is Tao Ji, a small gluttonous young man who has penetrated into the small world to do tasks.

After the mission space collapsed, Tao Ji plunged into the body of the client, Ye Xing, and the specific plot time of the journey was more uncontrollable, but fortunately, the new Meng contestant Xiao Tao ji didn’t care about the plot issue at all, so he wore it. When is not a matter at all for him.

At this time, Tao Ji was still in the stage of slowly merging with Ye Xing's body, his limbs were not too coordinated, but he recognized the creature in front of him-humans for the first time.

The soul is delicious, and the body shouldn't be bad. Do you want to eat something to cushion your stomach before a big meal?

Although Tao Ji's appetite and hunger have been reduced a lot because of being in a human body, he is still very hungry.

Thinking about it, Xiao Tao ji couldn't help sticking out his tongue and licking his dry lips.

"You, what are you doing? I, I warn you, don't mess around." In Wang Hu's eyes, Xiao Tao ji was like a pervert who coveted his freshness, licking his lips, what lip are you licking, me, me, ya Hey Die, he was frightened by Tao Ji's hungry eyes and fell to the ground. The bricks in his hand fell on his leg and he didn't feel it.

The real Nyima’s wicked sect is revealed. He was still lying on the ground like a dead dog just now. The rubbish that he had squandered had changed as soon as he woke up. Wang Hu’s face was full of horror at this time. He seemed to see Tao Ji standing behind him. A fierce beast phantom was raised, and it was looking at him with sharp teeth and drooling. Those drooling fell on the ground, making a corroding sound.

And the more hell is the other four onlookers. Why did the plot take a turn for the worse? Just now, they didn't get dizzy. Who was beating whom? How to beating, on the contrary, they warned those who were beaten not to do it?

"You're so stinky." It's okay for Wang Hu to not speak. When he speaks, a stinking odor comes from the sky, and his gluttonous nose is extremely sensitive. The disgust in Xiao Tao ji's eyes is almost going to materialize.

Yes, yes, I'm so stinky, Wang Hu didn't dare to argue, his heart was filled with joy of escape, and he tried to curl up trying to hide himself behind the bricks.

At this time, the fusion of the body has made some progress. Tao Xiaoji immediately stood up with his left hand on the ground. He was a little uncomfortable with his feet on the ground for the first time. After shaking it for a while, he could stand firmly again.

The world in the book is so fresh, it is not at all the same as the clan land full of yellow sand and dark clouds. Looking at the stones on the ground and the graffiti on the wall, Xiao Tao ji's eyes are full of curiosity.

At this time, it seemed that he felt something. Xiao Tao ji looked sideways to his soft right hand. The broken arm was hanging down softly, blood infiltrated the school uniform, and the pungent bloody smell surged on the tip of his nose.

"This, this, I didn't do it." Seeing Xiao Tao ji staring at his right hand silently, Wang Hu was sweating sophistry, and he secretly kicked the brick beside him.

The other four people: ......You are not as good as you, right? Have you forgotten about holding a brick to look at each other? Can you conceal the facts by kicking off the tools of crime?

They didn't understand why Wang Hu suddenly went crazy and Ye Xing's weirdness, but their instinct told them that it was better to watch them cautiously.

Wang Hu didn't dare to pant and glanced at Tao Ji secretly, for fear that the other party would suddenly violently bite his own throat.

Time passed by, and when Wang Hu was so nervous that he was about to urinate, Xiao Tao ji finally moved and saw him slowly raise his left hand.

"No, no, don't eat me." Wang Hu shouted, waving his hands.

However, Tao Ji just stroked the elbow of his upper right arm with his left hand, and then squeezed it fiercely, giving a sore squeak, and when he released it, the heart of his palm was already covered with scarlet. blood.

"Sucking, sucking." Under the gaze of five pairs of eyes staring into copper bells, Xiao Tao ji squinted his eyes, sticking out his tongue to greedily lick the blood in his palm, and when he raised his head again, a dazzling red from the corners of his mouth was slowly flowing down, as if A cruel and bloodthirsty ghost.

"It's not tasty." Xiao Tao ji curled his mouth and licked the blood on his lips. Although it was not tasty, he swallowed it all without waste.

Madman! ! ! this is the common aspiration of the group of five onlookers.

Well, I'm still very hungry, Tao Ji looked at the five people critically while rubbing his stomach, thinking about whether to hold back disgust and just pick one to fill his stomach.

Just when the five people's goose bumps had risen layer after layer, and almost couldn't help taking the road and fleeing, Tao Ji suddenly stopped and shrugged his nose.

Hey? A faint fragrance floated from the alleyway, making his saliva overflowing. Although he had never smelled this kind of smell, he knew subconsciously that it must be delicious.

With his left hand slapped in front of his nose twice, the little glutton took a deep breath in intoxication, and then stepped forward while sniffing.

The five people who were frightened and stupid started to take action in one second, clinging themselves to the wall stubbornly. As the saying goes, they are soft and fearful, fearful of death, and fearful that they would even dare to eat raw. What I said was that the boy in front of me was right.

You won't be stupid by them, the five of them couldn't help whispering in their hearts, but then immediately thought, wouldn't it be more terrifying if they were really stupid and became mentally ill.

At the entrance of the alley, Huo Yuming raised his wrist impatiently, and muttered while looking at the dial, "It's still so slow to teach individuals, it's really useless."

But at this moment, a sound of footsteps came from the depths of the alley, "Bata, Bata" echoed. In the alley.

Huo Yuming's brows were frowned tightly, and he was even more angry. He had been waiting outside for so long before he was finished. He didn't hurriedly report what he still had. The quality of Libei's younger brother was low, like the school he had before transferring. That's all militarized, group management, how can they do too much.

"What are you doing? Why don't you hurry up? How is the lesson?" Huo Yuming turned his head and yelled, and then saw Tao Ji coming oncoming.

First, he was startled by Tao Ji's bloody right hand, but he quickly reacted and shouted, "Why are you kid?"

Huo Yuming muttered to himself, watching this posture, would the kid Ye Xing break out Desperately kill all of his five little brothers, shouldn't it, just Ye Xing's thin body, full of nerd stupidity, how could it be possible to get on the ground without being beaten by one against five, even if he was replaced by him It's difficult.

Tao Ji also saw the two people standing at the entrance of the alley. He was not sensitive to human faces, so he naturally ignored Huo Yuming, who was so featureless. Instead, he immediately noticed the yellow hair standing next to him and his unusual hair. The color left a little impression in his heart.

But what made Tao Ji more concerned about was the round gift box Huang Mao was holding. That's right, he took another deep breath and confirmed that the sweet scent came from that box.
    Birthday Cake

"What is this?" Tao Ji walked two steps to Huang Mao's side and asked, pointing to the box in his arms.

Huang Mao was staring at Tao Ji’s bleeding right hand, thinking that the people inside were really cruel, but when Ye Xing pointed to questioning, he was shocked, he turned his head and looked at Huo Yuming dumbfounded. I don’t know if I should answer.

"Do you dare to ignore me?!" Huo Yuming was furious when he saw Tao Ji not even look at himself.

Provocation, this is definitely a naked, naked provocation, and I asked them what it is? Cake, do you need to ask? Everyone can see that, knowing that today is Shiyu’s birthday party, he deliberately pointed it out.

Okay, he understands. Ye Xing, this kid, was definitely threatening him deliberately. This was a hint, and this was a hint that he wanted to make a small report to Shi Yu about bringing someone to hurt him today.

Despicable, it's really despicable. Huo Yuming, who had made up a big drama in his heart, suddenly became bad. The more he looked at Tao Ji, the more unpleasant he became. How could he feel that there was a conspiracy.

You say that you are so handsome and honest, how can you be so vicious in your mind? It's really not a person to look like.

"Huh, knowingly ask, birthday cake. Let me tell you Ye Xing, I can tell you first, the grievances between us are our business, if you hate me for leading people to block you, it’s okay, let’s just Pick, if it’s a man, don’t go to the poetry and tell me nonsense.”

Tao Ji didn’t hear a word of the words behind Huo Yuming. He only stopped on the four words birthday cake and searched Ye Xing’s memory. Through the vague and long-lasting memories, a sweet and soft taste emerged on his tongue.

Tao Ji's eyes lit up suddenly, and he swallowed, "I want to eat!"

Huang Mao was stiffened by his appetite eyes, neither was the hand holding the cake, nor was it handing it.

"Ye Xing! On purpose, didn't you? Come to find the difference? That's the birthday cake I prepared for Shiyu. Do you dare to try it? Come to me, don't bully an unarmed little cake... hiss, you Whatever you want, let go and don't pull my hair."

Tao Ji only found the buzzing sound in his ears really annoying. He grabbed a bunch of long hairs on Huo Yuming's head impatiently, and forced one of his hands downwards. Young Master Huo Er [Second young master Huo] suddenly screamed, face down. He fell embarrassedly on the icy slate floor.

"I'm f*cking!" anger rushed to the top of Huo Yuming's head, thinking about when he, The Second Young Master of Huo Family had been bullied like this, and he was about to get up and start the fight immediately.

Today this thing can't be kind, he is aggressive, and he won't be named Huo unless Ye kneels down to beg for mercy!

However, Young Master Huo Er [Second young master Huo], who was supporting the ground with his elbows, just arched his back and his knees were still on the ground. A mud-stained shoe slammed firmly on the back of his head, and then, he was stunned. In an instant, that foot was severely stepped on.

With a "pop", the handsome face of Huo Er Gongzi, who was popular throughout Libei High School, was pressed against the ground and rubbed against the handsome face of the arrogant and arrogant Huo Er Gongzi.

"@#%#" The nose was squashed and his mouth was filled with mud. Huo Yuming subconsciously raised his arms and held the ankle on his head with his backhand. However, letting him use the strength of the breastfeeding, the one on top of his head The feet, which clearly looked thin and fragile, looked like five-finger mountains, and couldn't shake them at all.

The frightened group of five, who walked out of the alley with trembling trembling support, saw the shocking scene of such bullying and dominance before they could breathe well. Suddenly, a violent spirit reposted on the wall, pretending that he was just a three-dimensional graffiti. Pattern.

On the other hand, Tao Ji, who satisfactorily let the fly shut his mouth, turned his head and stared at the cake box in Huang Mao’s hand. The latter didn’t need him to speak again, and immediately nodded like a chicken pecking at rice, “I, I’ll give it to you. You open it."

Nonsense, the boss's head is still lying at the feet of others, can you not be obedient? Do you want to see the boss out of shape?

As soon as the cake box opens, the sweet aroma of cream is immediately tangy. This is a single-layer round cake, the whole is pink and white, the outer circle is decorated with fresh strawberries, cherries and other fruits, and the inside is composed of jam "Happy Birthday" The most rare blessing is the three-headed cartoon girl posing next to the words. She wore a white dress and made a wishing gesture with her hands folded, her thick black hair draped behind her, as if a warm wind was blowing slightly.

It was a cake ornament specially ordered by Huo Yuming. The prototype was the protagonist of the birthday party and his goddess Lin Shiyu. This white dress was exactly what he and her looked like when they first met.

Under the white clouds and blue sky, the girl was wearing a snow-white dress and stood under the cherry tree with her head slightly raised. Her long black hair was blown across her cheeks by the breeze, beautiful and pure, which made him fall in a glance.

But now, this birthday cake, which symbolizes his pure first love, is directly destroyed by Xiao Tao ji’s hungry iron claws. Although Young Master Huo cannot see the scene of the destruction of his efforts, he can hear the sound of chewing that keeps coming into his ears. Angry and annoyed.

"Uuuuuu" Huo Er Shao's eyes flushed red to tears.

He's X, his chin was rubbed by a stone, and his nose was about to squash, so sore and sore! He thought aggrievedly.

Xiao Tao ji didn't care about the struggle under his feet. He was completely immersed in the deliciousness of the cake. The cream was sweet but not greasy, melted in the mouth, the fruit was sweet and sour and juicy, and the bottom of the cake was soft and delicious.

Wow, this is much more delicious than the stones in the clan field. It turns out that you can still eat such a delicious food when doing tasks, and you earn it. Unfortunately, there is no energy. No amount of food can fill his stomach.

However, it's delicious!

Without even looking at the fork that Huang Mao handed over, Xiao Tao ji started directly, grabbing the cake full of his palm and stuffing it directly into his mouth, eating boldly and boldly.

The yellow hair holding the box in front of him watched the cake quickly disappear into Tao Ji's mouth, while the other's stomach was like a bottomless pit, still with an expression of not enough, not enough.

While Tao Ji was enjoying the first delicacy in the world, two girls in Libei High School uniforms were trotting in their direction on the street separated by a row of houses.

"Hurry up, hurry up, or it's too late." The girl with shoulder-length hair panted lightly, her face was soft, her eyes were watery, and her white cheeks were stained with powder because of her violent running. The generous and ordinary sports school uniform still cannot conceal her dusty temperament, and there seems to be lotus fragrance floating in the places where she walks.

"I, I think it's just them passing it through." The curly-haired girl who fell behind flashed her eyes, and said casually, "Where is Shao Huo such a person who doesn't know how to measure?"

"What does he know about measure!" Lin ShiYu frowned lightly, as if complaining, "Fighting and skipping classes all day, I didn't learn well. I thought he really wanted to improve his monthly test scores this time, but turned his head and went to trouble classmate Ye. I knew it earlier. I will never invite him to my birthday party. I will ignore him in the future."

"Ouch." The curly-haired girl Xu Man curled her mouth in disdain, and then deliberately pinched her throat and said, "You, You can’t ignore him, otherwise Huo Shao should be so sad. If it weren’t for you, could he fix so many problems? Just talk about this monthly exam. Who doesn’t know that he was only for your birthday invitation. If you work hard so hard, you have to continue to help the underachievers."

Cut, what pretend to be, seeing Lin Shiyu's pretentious posture, Xu Man feels nauseous in her heart, and her eyes are full of anger, if it weren't for letting Huo knew the true face of Lin Shiyu, let alone making friends, she didn't even bother to talk to women like Lin Shiyu.

Haha, when I arrived at the place for a while, Lin Shiyu would definitely get into a quarrel after seeing the scene of Huo Ge [Brother Huo] leading someone to beat Ye Xing. Then she added a little bit of oil and jealousy to ensure that Lin Shiyu would leave behind a mad woman. Image.

"Humph." Lin Shiyu didn't know what Xu Man was thinking, and continued to complain, "He doesn't listen to advice, what else can I help? If he really takes action against Ye Xing this time, I, I, I really ignored him."

"If he doesn't listen to anyone, he has to listen to you." Xu Man endured the jealousy in her heart, flattering carelessly, but thinking in her heart, huh, just do it, and you will be the one who capsized it soon. time.

"What I said is useless. Let's just say last time. I asked him to complete his homework. The result was not to find someone else to write it to fool me." Although Lin Shiyu was very helpful to Xu Man's words, she still made a difference. Fan's modest attitude, although she has never accepted Huo Yuming's pursuit, she has already acquiesced in her heart that the other party is her own, and she also enjoys the feeling that everyone is afraid and afraid of the little bully who only listens to her own words.

It is said that women conquer the world through men, she uses Huo Yuming to conquer the teachers and students of Libei. Every time the arrogant Huo Er Shao is obedient and obedient, people around her will look at her with an expression of admiration That feeling made Lin Shiyu feel at ease, addicted and addicted.

So it was the same this time. Huo Yuming was jealous of her inviting Ye Xing to a birthday party. After school, she led people to beat Ye Xing. Of course, she had to take her best friend to rescue.

However, she didn't really want to help Ye Xing, she would definitely scold Huo Yuming in front of everyone for a while, so that they could know their status.

In order to achieve their goals as soon as possible, the two ghosts accelerated their speed, and soon they came to the corner of the street.

Turning the corner of the street, Lin Shiyu looked up and saw the trio of stepping on people and eating cakes from a distance. Because she was still some distance away from the alley, she could only see the outline of the three people, and could not see who was who. .

However, one of them was tortured by another being trampled under his feet. Does it still matter? It must be Ye Xing, a nerd who was stepped on and rubbed.

Seeing Ye Xing being abused, Lin Shiyu curled up her lips imperceptibly. It seemed to her heart that things were completely in her own plan.

That's right, she deliberately showed her affection for Ye Xing to make Huo Yuming jealous. Who said that no matter how hard she tried, this damn Ye Xing would always be the first to press on her head.

Not only did she use the knife to solve the hatred in her heart, she could also abuse Huo Yuming's heart, and then establish her status as a future sister-in-law in front of those little brothers of Huo. Well, with one stone, three birds with one stone, she was really smart.

No matter how proud of her heart, Lin Shiyu's expression does not show the slightest, after all, this drama is still short of the most important ending plot that needs her to act.

Thinking of this, Lin Shiyu immediately put on an expression of anger and disappointment, and while speeding up to the three people in the alley, she shouted passionately, "Stop! Huo Yuming, I really misunderstood you. What is bullying? Ability, you, you, you..."

Lin Shiyu's words were stuck in her throat, and she stared blankly at Tao Ji, who was looking back at her, speechless.

"Poetry, why..." Xu Man, who was a few steps slower, also came behind her. After seeing the chaotic scene of the alleyway, she immediately took a breath and said to herself dazedly, "How could this be? Ye, Ye Xing? The one he stepped on under his feet was..."

Xiao Tao ji's mouth was covered with a circle of cream, like a white beard. It looked a bit ridiculous, but there was no one present. Can't laugh.

Huo Yuming, who had been stepped on by him, had long since given up struggling. Hearing the voice of his own goddess was even more unlovable at this time, and just wanted to find a place to get in.

Lin Shiyu was stunned by the plot that jumped out of the script, and couldn't react at all. Xu Man was also stunned on the spot.

As for Huang Mao, he has always been just a background.

In the end, Xiao Tao Ji broke the embarrassing atmosphere. He suddenly frowned, and threw the bite in his mouth onto the ground with a "poof", and said, "It's unpalatable."

That thing was dusty. Rolled twice on the stone road, and finally stopped at Lin Shiyu's feet. She and Xu Man looked down subconsciously.

It was the head of a cartoon girl, but it was broken by being bitten by sharp teeth, especially the crack that runs from the forehead to the chin and across the cheek, looks terrifying and terrifying. The sweet wishing girl just stayed open like this Looks at them with big eyes and a twisted smile.

A cold wind blew, Lin Shiyu and Xu Man couldn't help but tremble.
    Weishanfang, located in the prosperous district of Pingjing City, is a high-end private banquet restaurant. It is said that the chefs in the shop are the descendants of the authentic imperial kitchen. Crisp, fragrant and supremely delicious.

The restaurant under the Lin’s restaurant chain does not accept ordinary guests on weekdays. It only offers customized banquets for its own members. The lowest level of membership fee is five figures for a year. It is full of places and it is difficult to make reservations. number.

However, this Friday night was vacated early, and all guests’ reservations were declined, just because the backstage owner of Weishanfang, the young father of the Lin Group mainly celebrated their birthdays with classmates.

The black marble floor glowed brightly under the illumination of crystal lamps. The waiters in black and white uniforms shuttled between the round tables with trays, and the long tables temporarily placed outside were filled with fruits and pastries of various colors.

Today’s birthday party will be in the form of a semi-self-service. After tasting the specialty dishes in the store, the students can also freely fetch after-dinner fruits and pastries while chatting.

"Poetry!" Xu Man pulled at Lin Shiyu who had just changed clothes and walked out of the lounge, and said rather complainingly, "Why did you really bring that lunatic back?" He said while holding the curtain. Look carefully out at the dining table area full of students.

There, compared to the others who were sitting and waiting for the banquet, there was a table that was particularly conspicuous. There were only two teenagers sitting at a large round table that could sit down to eight people. The one with black hair was a little thin, but the eyes were big. He was round, agile and energetic. At this moment, he was filled with a large stack of empty dinner plates, and his left hand could not help grabbing a large amount of food and stuffing it into his mouth, his lips and the corners of his mouth greasy.

And beside him, he was accompanied by an alternative teenager with yellow hair. He did not eat with him. Instead, he got up from time to time from the far side of the round table or on the long table in the back row and brought plates of delicious dishes to the black. In front of the young man, he removed the empty plate and stacked it aside.

These two are naturally newcomers Tao Ji and the cake stand is yellow.

Seeing such two people who hadn’t had a meal in ten days without regard to their masters, the students at other tables all started talking, and while gossiping, they secretly glanced at them with small eyes.

Lin Shiyu at the back of the stage was also helpless. She didn't want to invite this crazy Ye Xing to the party, okay? But who told her that she had to care about her at the time, "Student Ye, did your arm bleed and hurt? Can I still attend today's banquet? Or call an ambulance to take you to the hospital first."

Listen Listen, shouldn't normal people immediately agree to go to the hospital for treatment after hearing this sentence? How come when you get to him, it becomes, "Party? There is something delicious? Of course I want to go." ... Can't you feel the pain in your arm? Lin Shiyu bit her small handkerchief madly in her heart and went to the hospital quickly. Why did she have to come over and harm her? After preparing for a birthday party for a month, she waited for the glorious appearance, but it was completely ruined.

Lin Shiyu wanted to get more and more angry, but in order to maintain his kind and generous image, he had to hold back his grievances, and said stiffly, "Student Ye would rather endure his hand injury and come to celebrate my birthday, how can I? So refuse."

...Don't be narcissistic, he just wants to come to eat rice, Xu Man screams crazily in his heart, now she put aside the debunking of Lin Shiyu's true face, she intuitively felt that Ye Xing was very wrong today. It made her feel a little hairy inexplicably. It's better now, but when she was just in the alley, the feeling of danger was particularly obvious, and she still has lingering fears.

Do you want to go home early, she thought to herself.

On the other side, the protagonist of the birthday party, Lin Shiyu, has no other choice. No matter how angry or wronged, she must finish the banquet with a smile. She is the proud little princess of the Lin family. She has excellent studies and looks beautiful. There has always been an enviable part, and a failed birthday party must never be left to make people laugh.

"Dear students." The high-spirited Lin Shiyu adjusted the skirt, took a deep breath and put on his perfect and delicate smile and stepped onto the stage, "Thank you very much for joining me..."

"This is not bad, it tastes good ." , Another plate." The youth's crisp voice interrupted her speech.

Everyone saw Tao Ji, who was eating with dazzling eyes, holding a piece of crystal cake and giving instructions to Huang Mao next to him. The latter immediately nodded and ran to the long table at the back to bring the entire plate of pastries over.

"Puff."

"Look."

"What's wrong with Ye Xing today? He doesn't usually do this."

"I don't know, but I heard that he was sleepy at home, and he didn't even see him. A pair of new shoes? No, it exposes your nature when you see delicious food."

"What nature?"

"Hillboy."

…The other students at the table talked more happily. They were always treated by Ye Xing, the top-of-the- know existence. I pressed my head and heard the teacher's praise. If Ye Xing is lively and cheerful and willing to help his classmates to make progress together, he still has a gourd-like temperament. He only knows that he is studying, ignoring him. Any classmate’s goodwill is often misunderstood as arrogant and arrogant. It offends a large number of people. The image in the eyes of the classmates is extremely bad. They have long been waiting to laugh at him when he fell.

Isn't it a great opportunity today? Who would have thought that Ye Xing, who is usually so aloof like the little prince, would still have such a side of the stage, so for a while, who would be willing to listen to what Lin Shiyu said on the top of the scene? With a pair of gossip eyes foaming and chatting.

Lin Shiyu, who was so embarrassed, was embarrassed and annoyed. Let's continue with her prepared opening remarks. There is no one who listened carefully, but if she didn't finish her words and walked down the stage so desperately, wouldn't she be even more embarrassed.

By the way, Huo Yuming! Suddenly, Lin Shiyu’s eyes lit up. No matter what others are, her loyal suitor Huo Yuming has always looked at herself. After a while, she met Huo Yuming and asked everyone to be quiet, and at the same time inadvertently. Shows the grievance that everyone disrespects, Huo Yuming's stupid big man will definitely give her the head.

At that time, she took advantage of the trend to scold Huo Yuming and told him not to bully his classmates. Not only did he achieve the effect of being watched, but also to maintain his innocent image. This is called killing with a knife, without damaging a trace of reputation.

Lin Shiyu, who praised her wit, immediately put on a helpless and tired expression and looked at Huo Yuming, who was sitting at the table by the window. His eyes were full of sorrow and hesitation. It is true that the gods will feel distressed when they see it.

However, when she finally found Huo Yuming in the noisy crowd, she only saw the cold side of the other person, with a few ridiculous red marks on that side.

He didn't pay attention to himself! Lin Shiyu's eyes were full of anger, even forgot to maintain the weak and sentimental image, and immediately followed Huo Yuming's line of sight to search over, just want to know which little bitch dared to steal her.

Then, she saw Tao Ji who was pouring a plate of fried shrimp into her mouth.

Ye Xing! It was him again, suppressing her in terms of grades, and deliberately disturbing his birthday party, and now he has taken Huo Yuming's sight away!

Lin Shiyu couldn't bear it anymore, dropped the host who was standing alone on the stage, turned around and ran back to the lounge behind, crying.

In the banquet hall, Huo Yuming and his brothers were sitting at a table alone, staring at Tao Ji who was constantly eating with a gloomy expression.

Ye Xing! Ye Xing! Like Lin Shiyu, Huo Yuming also gritted his teeth in his heart. Every time he chewed Ye Xing's name, his eyes darkened a little, and his face was as dark as the bottom of a pot.

"What do you mean by him?" Huo Yuming gritted his teeth and said.

"Ah? What do you mean?" Wang Hu, his number one dog-headed sergeant, leaned over.

"Deliberately, don't go to the hospital for treatment. I have to follow us to the birthday party. When I came up, I called my little brother to accompany him. He also made so many movements to attract everyone's attention." Huo Yuming coldly snorted, "Hmph, he thought I don't know what he wants to do?"

"He, what does he want to do?" The fat man also leaned forward and asked curiously.

"Huh." Huo Yuming looked around with contempt for his group of younger brothers who are not very high in IQ, and said categorically, "He is showing his wounds in front of everyone, so that everyone knows that I bullied him and set me up with arrogance. The domineering image makes poetry hate me. "

Fatty: ...Boss, I think you think too much, your image is not good at all, and you still need him to corrupt?

And he really felt that everyone was talking about the injury to Ye Xing's hand, or that they thought the blood on Ye Xing's arm was ketchup. After all, people with broken hands can still eat so happily. Like? Even he now suspects that Wang Hu just seemed to be cruel at the time.

"Vicious, it's too vicious." Huo Yuming continued to immerse himself in his crooked brain and couldn't extricate himself, "You too, didn't you say don't see blood, don't leave evidence?"

Fatty and the little brothers stopped talking , but They all glanced in Wang Hu's direction with their eyes.

There was an excitement in Wang Hu's heart, and he immediately made up with a flattering smile, "Boss, aren't we angry for you? And this kid is very evil. If you don't really have anything to do with him, you will be given to him by him. "..."

"Huh?" Huo Yuming glared at Wang Hu with almost killing eyes, which means that if you dare to speak, I will let you disappear immediately. The experience of being rubbed by Ye Xing's feet is his forever. Pain, he didn't want to recall anymore in this life, he firmly refused to admit that he could not beat Ye Xing, just a momentary carelessness, yes, a momentary carelessness.

Wang Hu was frightened by Huo Yuming's eyes, and he fell silent immediately and didn't dare to mention it again. After a long while, he leaned forward again and whispered with a sinister face, "Boss, let's just forget it? Just let him go. The kid bluffed ?" Yes, Wang Hu likes to hypnotize himself like Huo Yuming. Since Tao Ji's aura of a fierce beast has been reduced because of his complete fusion of his body, he has affirmed that his previous series of embarrassing actions are all evil. Up.

He almost was scared to pee, Wang Huyi thought of the people thrown in the alley, and his jealousy and annoyance towards Ye Xing was taken to the next level. He wished to step Ye Xing into the mud to get revenge and vent his anger.

"Of course you can't just forget it." Huo Yuming sneered, "You must teach him a lesson."

"But the boss, I don't think Ye Xing is easy." The fat man hesitated, he could be said to be the most sober one in the group. , I still have lingering fears about the things in the alley, instinctively not wanting to continue to provoke Ye Xing.

"Hmph, raise the ambition of others." Wang Hu rolled his eyes at the fat man.

"No, the fat man made sense." Huo Yuming interrupted him. Although he didn't want to admit it, "his strength is really weird."

"What's the fear of strength." Wang Hu's mung bean's eyes rolled, suddenly one The insidious idea came to my heart, and he smiled unkindly, "Boss, you know that my house is a bar, right? When I steal a pack of drugs from my house and give him a meal, it won’t be enough for him to be as powerful as a cow. Obediently fall down and let us be at our mercy?"
    People

"Drugged?" Huo Yuming turned his head to look at Wang Hu's squirrel-eyed face, his tone was flat and he couldn't hear emotions.

"Yes, it's a drug." Wang Hu smiled more evilly. He blocked his mouth with a backhand and whispered to Huo Yuming, "I see a lot in the bar at home. What kind of straight men and women, just give them medicine. , I was so dizzy and at the mercy of others .”

Wang Hu’s bar is quite irregular, and there are mixed people who go there to play, and the bar owner adds to the shameful activities and sells them directly to regular customers in the store. All kinds of forbidden drugs even provide venues in the boxes behind the bar.

Since he was in elementary school, Wang Hu followed his elder brother who dropped out of school early and inherited his family business in the bar. He peeped through the cracks in the door countless times outside the box. I am afraid that the dirty things on the road are better than adults.

"Too dizzy?" Huo Yuming murmured and repeated Wang Hu's words, with a hint of danger in his tone, but Wang Hu, who had been dazzled by vengeance, didn't hear it at all, and still thought about it for himself.

"Boss, if you don't feel like fainting, it's not a problem. There are more advanced medicines in our family." Wang Hu didn't know what he thought, with a distorted and wretched smile on his face, and said, "That medicine is amazing. After eating, people can’t move, but definitely keep a clear head, even I heard that the pain can be doubled. Hey, let Ye Xing use it at that time, so that he can’t move, and then you are not the boss. ..."

"What nonsense!" Huo Yuming's eyes were round, and he slapped Wang Hu on the back of the head, almost suffocating him under the table.

I don’t know why, Wang Huyi described, Huo Yuming was the first to think of the boy’s ankle that he once held in his hand. It was obviously slender and weak, but it was so powerful, like an unshakable mountain, let him use it up. The strength can't resist.

If such a strong young man can't move, and can only look at himself pitifully with his weak, helpless and misty round eyes, then he...

Huo Yuming's face flushed, and suddenly he was taken aback, he was thinking about something. Whatever, blame Wang Hu for the messy ideas.

"Am I such a beast? How could I be that to him?" Huo Yuming cursed with a face.

The younger brothers looked at each other: ...how come a fight is a beast? Do they usually hit few people?

"Cough cough." Huo Yuming, who consciously said something wrong, coughed lightly, and hurriedly restored his image, "I mean, am I such a despicable villain? Huh? Still giving medicine? Thanks to your idea, let me tell you. Wang Hu, if you want to continue chasing with me, wash your dirty head well, don't think about something messy all day long."

Wang Hu lowered his head to listen to the curse like a teacher, but his eyes were almost overflowing. Resentment, don’t look at him yelling nicely with Huo Yuming’s boss, but he is jealous and hateful towards Huo. If the family hadn’t had to send him to Huo Yuming’s side in order to get on the boat of Huo’s family, he would have dropped out of school long ago. , Where can I still suffer from transferring to a boring key high school like Libei.

Unfortunately, no matter how he cursed and abused Huo Yuming in his heart, he was still the second young master of the Huo family, and he could only be a dog slave with no dignity, occasionally doing some tricks behind his back to satisfy his selfishness.

"Then what shall we do, boss?" The fat man did not have Wang Hu's twists and turns. He and the other three were both recovered by Huo Yuming's force.

Originally, they followed Libei's other boss, Huo Yuming transferred to another school, and the young man was beaten out of school. By the way, they also regained the legacy of the previous power, although the quality and quantity of this power were not very high.

"I'm such a magnanimous person, of course, I have to come forward, single-handedly." Huo Yuming rolled up his sleeves and curled his lips. Of course, he is still very young now, far from the evil dominance in the original work ten years later. It's more like a middle-two boy who doesn't know the height of the sky.

Although Ye Xing has great strength, he also has years of fighting styles and experience. Fighting is useless. It is useless to rely on strength alone. After he uses the precious experience accumulated over ten years from kindergarten, he will be able to Pressing Ye Xing on the ground...

Huo Yuming became more excited the more he thought about it, and he slapped the table heavily, "Go, go now."

Responding to the boss's call, they all stood up at this table hula la, shocking the students at other tables, but because of Huo Yuming's prestige, they only dared to talk secretly, not even looking at it.

"Wait a minute, where's the people?" Huo Yuming was about to arrogantly lead people to trouble Tao Ji, but turned his head to find that there was no one at the round table on the other side of the hall.

Not only did Tao Ji disappear, but even the yellow hair was gone, only the table top piled up with empty plates was left, and a waiter was pushing a trolley to collect it.

"Boss, could it be that he sensed your domineering and ran away?" Another silly big guy guessed.

"Hmph, he can't run, chase after." Huo Yuming ordered a bunch of little brothers to walk and walk out with wind. At this moment, he forgot about Lin Shiyu and birthday parties. He only wanted to catch Tao Ji.

Seeing them leaving in a hurry, the other students staying in the banquet hall were dumbfounded. The birthday party had just begun, and they hadn't eaten two bites of food, so why did they leave.

And even if others leave, it’s Huo Yuming. Who doesn’t know that he has been chasing Lin Shiyu since he transferred to another school. He treats almost every sentence of Lin Shiyu as a sacred decree, so that he can do his homework well and do his homework and respect the teacher. Do as well.

If anyone accidentally said a bad thing about Shanglin Shiyu in front of him, don't think about An Sheng, why would he take the lead in leaving early? No, it's impossible, it's not easy.

"Hey, did you see it? How did Huo Yuming go?"

"Yes, the cake-cutting session hasn't arrived yet, why did you leave first?"

"Is there something urgent?"

"How is it possible, I heard he did this? The opportunity to attend a birthday party this time is not easy, how could it be possible to go to other things."

"What? How is it not easy? Come on, what's the matter? Isn't everyone able to come?"

"Cut, of course not, Lin As the poetry said, he has to advance ten places in this monthly exam to be eligible to participate."

"Oh, our goddess Lin can really play."

"No."

"So he really got the eleventh from the bottom of the test this time? It's also enough."

"Fart, his six little brothers all handed in blank papers, and threatened three more. It's not good for him to write just a few words.

" Tsk tusk tusk, so the goddess should give him a one-hundred place forward, he must not be able to come, haha."

"Heh, you think Lin Shiyu really doesn't want him to come, so naive.

" How do you say?"

"Forget it, I don't dare to say bad things about the goddess, let's study what Huo Yuming did."

Lin Shiyu knows everything a little bit in his mind, but he knows that it's the same thing. Nothing can be said. They still have to coax and make the goddess happy, so that they can live comfortably in the last few months of high school. Isn't it true that there is a patron saint with bad eyes behind them?

So everyone changed the topic and stopped discussing Lin Shiyu's problem, and instead guessed about Huo Yuming's whereabouts.

"Let me say, he must have gone to prepare a gift for Lin Shiyu, to give her a birthday surprise."

"Well, that's right, you make sense."

"And this gift must be quite big, otherwise Why do you take so many little brothers out?"

"Yes, guess what he might prepare?"

Everyone was talking about the rose bear, the chocolate tower, and the ice cream house. They were all exaggerated.

"If you want me to say, your guess is wrong." At this moment, a girl with a long ponytail with eyes emptied her hands on her chin, her face showing a dreamy expression, "The most romantic thing, of course, is fireworks. "Let me light up fireworks in the city on your birthday", wow, the romance is dead."

"Ah, really? Really?" Another girl was also excited by her description," It's so romantic."

"I think Xiaoqi is right. It must be fireworks."

"Wow, I want to see it. Shall I put it off for a while? I have to get a good position first. Can't we not receive the gift yet. ?"

"I'll go too."

"Wait for us."

... The news that Huo Yuming had prepared fireworks in the city for Lin Shiyu as a gift spread among the crowd.

Therefore, when Lin Shiyu adjusted his mood after hearing that Tao Ji had left, and changed his dress to save his face, he only saw a few empty round tables and swaying chairs, and the hall was messy.

"People, people?" Lin Shiyu finally put a demure smile on her face, didn't it mean that Ye Xing's spoiler bastard was gone? Why did everyone else disappear, she didn't even have the cake yet.

"Miss, I don't know why, they all ran out, and they couldn't stop them." The waiter was very worried, and they didn't dare to stop the guests if they wanted to leave.

Xu Man had been staying behind before, so I don’t know what happened, but no matter what, Lin Shiyu would be stunned by her secretly. She immediately pretended to be worried, but she asked, "Shiyu , Then, that person is gone, do you still cut your cake?"

Lin Shiyu trembled all over, and the elegance of the past could not be maintained. He shouted, "...Cut what to cut, go home."

After saying that, She didn't want to look at the banquet hall that made her sad again, bit her lip and trot to the back exit.
    Heart attack

Time went back more than ten minutes ago, when Tao Ji was still sitting at the big round table eating happily.

Although these human foods do not have much energy and cannot calm the hunger in his stomach, the taste is really good. Just tasting the delicious food makes Xiao Taotie very satisfied.

However, Huang Mao, who was holding plates and handing bowls to the side, was not so in a good mood. Look at the empty plates piled high on the table, and then look at the waiters who added the long table time after time, enough for more than a dozen people. The ration he ate disappeared in Tao Ji's mouth, and his eating speed was not reduced at all.

Huang Mao couldn't help but glance at Tao Ji's belly, deeply suspecting that there is a cosmic black hole hidden inside. The more he looked at Tao Ji's appetite, the more he was frightened, and the pressure to stay with such a suspected non-human creature was also immense.

"Um , Ye, classmate Ye." Huang Mao asked carefully after handing out another plate of cut apples, "Do you think it's almost the same?" "Huh? What's the same?" Tao Ji's mouth clicked. Biting the apple and looking at him puzzledly, he was still a little patient with Xiao Huang who could give him a lot of delicious things.

"I mean, is it almost enough to eat?" Huang Mao swallowed, but still boldly said, "Of course I didn't say that you are not allowed to eat, right? Look, you eat too much to sleep at night It’s also uncomfortable, and your hands are bleeding. It’s better to go home and bandage if you don’t go to the hospital."

"Go home?" Tao Ji was in a daze. He even forgot to chew the apple in his mouth and mentioned going home. , Two figures, one large and one small, appeared in his mind, the body's sister Ye Ling and nephew Ye Guo.

Yes, speaking of it, he came to the small world to do tasks, not to taste human delicacies. Although he thinks the latter is also very important, but in order to eat the soul ball to his mouth earlier, he has to complete the task quickly. Row.

"Yes, I have to go home." Tao Ji swallowed the apple in his mouth, wiped the corners of his mouth indiscriminately, glanced at Huang Mao approvingly, and said, "You are very good, go, lead the way."

Huang Mao:... What's the way to take? When I entered the banquet hall from the main entrance of Weishanfang, I only turned a bend. Do I need to lead the way?

But since the big man had spoken, Huang Mao didn't dare to say more, only hoping to send the plague god away soon, so he led Tao Ji all the way to the entrance of the restaurant.

It was getting late at this time, but the street was brightly lit, so bright that there were not even a few stars.

"Go, why don't you keep going?" Tao Ji urged seeing Huang Mao standing still at the door.

"I have reached the door, where are we going?" Huang Mao couldn't figure it out, wondering if Ye Xing hinted that he would call him a taxi or something?

"My house." Tao Ji blinked. Since the magical Xiao Huang can bring him a lot of delicious food, he can definitely take him to Ye Hang's house.

...How do I know where your home is? Huang Mao extremely suspected that the other party was playing tricks on himself, but Tao Ji's eyes were burning, and he stared at him in a cold sweat, "I, I, or I will call a taxi, and you can tell the driver your address."

But Tao Ji didn't know the address of Ye Xing's house. On weekdays, Ye Xing's route to and from school was fixed. It was okay for him to retrieve it from school, and it would be impossible to change to a restaurant he had never visited.

The disappointment in Tao Ji's eyes made Huang Mao feel like he had done something heinous.

But the conscience of heaven and earth, he really doesn't know, and does Student Ye even know where he lives? It's too nonsense.

The naive idea of trying to lead the way was incomprehensible. Tao Ji could only think of another way. He looked at his human body in a melancholy manner, and suddenly his eyes lit up. Yes, he could smell the route.

Taotie's nose is very sensitive. Although his ability is limited by this human body, he can temporarily concentrate energy on the nose.

Thinking of this, Tao Xiaoji immediately put the sleeves of the school uniform to the tip of his nose and smelled it, then waved his hand at Huangmao, and ran away in the direction while sniffing, and quickly disappeared into the crowd.

Huang Mao: ...Ye, is student Ye not the legendary dog demon?

When the Huang Maofeng was messing up, there was a rush of footsteps. When he turned around, he saw Huo Yuming walking towards the door with his five younger brothers.

"Boss." Huang Mao quickly greeted him and said hello.

"Where is Ye Xing?" Huo Yuming frowned when seeing Huang Mao, and asked roughly.

"He's home."

"Who told you to let him go, didn't you make you look after him?" Huo Yuming asked angrily.

...No, at the beginning, Ye Xing called me to "serve", but you didn't put a fart, did you want me to look after him, when did you say that? The boss, who can't even keep his own little brother, still has the face to question me.

Huang Mao feels that these few hours tonight is simply exhausting his heart for a year.

"Trash." Kotou Wang Hu didn't forget to slid beside him.

Huang Mao: I'm even more tired.

"Forget it." Huo Yuming waved his hand to indicate that Huang Mao would not be held accountable anymore. He turned the subject and asked, "Where is his home?"

Huang Mao is very sensitive to this topic now, and his voice has been raised a few times, "... How do I know where his house is?!"

What's wrong with this ? Why do one or two ask me where Ye Hang's house is? Do I look like an address book?

"What are you shouting!" Huo Yuming tilted his head in disgust, frowned and said, "If you don't know, what's the excitement?" It's

not your group of strange things, the yellow hair retracted into the ranks of the younger brothers grievously .

"Boss, what should I do?" the fat man asked.

What to do, what to do, whenever something happens, he will ask me what to do. Huo Yuming deeply felt the tiredness of the same money as Huang Mao. He glared at the fat man and said, "What else can I do? The monk can't run away from the temple. , Stop him at the school gate on Monday morning."

"Boss, you know how to use idioms!" The silly man said, afraid of flattering.

Not wanting to care about his foolish brother, Huo Yuming turned around to go back to the banquet hall. As a result, he saw a group of male and female students standing in the lobby of the hotel, staring at them with green eyes, frightening him.

What the fuck, what are these people doing here, Huo Yuming was taken aback for a moment, and then the highly deviated brain suddenly turned on, and then quickly made up for a big show.

Okay, this group of people saw that his jokes weren’t enough, right? They talked about him being defeated while eating. Do you still want to joke that he can’t even catch him personally? When did Huo Yuming fall into being surrounded by others? At the point of laughing, it seems necessary to remind them of their own temperament.

"What do you look at? I'm all bored, get out, don't want to get beaten up and get out." Huo Yuming was in a bad mood, and immediately showed his fist and threatened.

Although the younger brothers didn't know why the boss suddenly got angry, they also made a vicious expression in cooperation.

"You don't even want to look at it. It's too overbearing."

"What if I don't show you the fireworks if I spend money?"

"Oh, obviously people have thought about the two-person world and don't want to be repaired, so let's withdraw quickly. "

Let's go,

let 's go, it's really disappointing." "But I haven't eaten the food yet."

"What else is there to eat, stay longer, if you want to say anything about the meal, your fist must be enough."

... I was thinking about it. After the fireworks, the students who went back to continue their meal were directly frightened and scattered by Huo Yuming.

In the original book, the birthday party, which was one of the important memories of Huo and Lin, ended without a problem, and it became unpredictable whether the domineering President Huo’s first love, Bai Yueguang, would be Lin Shiyu.

Tao Ji didn't know anything about the changes he had caused after leaving. He had already found Ye Hang's house by sniffing.

Ye Hang's family lived in a dilapidated small building with a total of five floors. Their home was at the bottom, covered by the front building all the year round. The house was dark and lacking in sunlight, and it was dim all day long.

Following the path in his memory, Tao Ji stood at the door. Before he could open the door, the door had been opened from the inside.

A woman in house clothes was standing by the door. She was soft and gentle, with long black hair curling up behind her head, her face was a little pale, and her face was full of worries.

"Xiaoxing, where have you been? Why didn't you tell your home." Ye Ling asked worriedly, but she was so anxious tonight. On weekdays, his brother always goes to and from school on time. It is never too late to go home. , But it was past nine o'clock today and I haven't come back yet.

The Ye family's conditions were not good. Her parents died when Ye Ling was in high school. These years, she has been relying on her to do odd jobs to make money to support the family. Ye Xing doesn't have a mobile phone and can't be contacted at all if something goes wrong.

Tao Ji was stunned by her caring tone. For a species that can eat each other when the same race meets, he really doesn't know what family affection is.

And he just remembered that his task was to let the targets eat a big meal, but he just remembered to go home, with nothing to prepare, how to complete the task with nothing.

"What are you doing in a daze? Come in now." Ye Ling urged, seeing Tao Ji just standing at the door blankly.

Then he turned around and walked in, and said as he walked, "It's past nine o'clock and Guoguo is asleep. Have you eaten? Do you want to cook something for you."

Tao Ji became even more ashamed when she mentioned eating. He came to give her a big meal, but instead of preparing the big meal, he had to eat the meal of the mission goal first?

However, when he talks about eating, he becomes hungry unsuspectingly. Or, eat a little first? Just a little bit.

Tao Xiaoji, who easily convinced himself, closed the door excitedly and ran to the door of the kitchen, staring longingly at the pot of porridge in Ye Ling's hand.

Ye Ling didn't ask his brother where to go deeply, because he was always sensible and would definitely not do bad things.

Maybe it's because the college entrance examination is too stressful, so go out and relax, Ye Ling guessed.

However, when she turned around with a smile and wanted Tao Ji to go to the living room to wait for a meal, she saw the strangeness of his right arm at a glance.

Before, because there were no lights in the hallway, she didn't even see Tao Ji's hands. Now, through the kitchen lights, she can clearly see the blood stains soaked in the school uniform.

"Xiaoxing, you, what's wrong with your hand." Ye Ling put down the pot in his hand and hurriedly walked to Tao Ji's side and reached out to touch his arm.

"Oh, it's okay, it's broken." Tao Ji said nonchalantly. It's not that he didn't feel the pain of breaking his hand, but that the pain was nothing compared to the burning stomach pain he had endured for thousands of years.

Moreover, their gluttonous ability to recover is very good. When they are hungry, they gnaw at one of their own paws, and then they can grow out after replenishing energy.

There is a predecessor in his inheritance memory, but when he was the most ruthless, he ate himself only one head.

But Ye Ling is just an ordinary human. At first, she heard Tao Ji’s answer. She thought he was joking, but when she touched the other's elbow, she felt the soft boneless touch under her hand, and she knew Tao Ji said. Is true.

"Broken hands, broken..." Ye Ling's heart was in severe pain, and her lips were instantly stained with bruises. She was panting with big mouths, her mind was dizzy. In less than two seconds, her body could no longer support it. He slipped and fell to the floor with a bang.

Tao Ji: ...? ? ?
    Root story chain

Ye Ling's sudden fainting frightened Tao Ji. Before he could react, the soul beads of Ye Xing hiding in his body jumped anxiously.

—— "Sister, elder sister!"

—— "God, save my elder sister quickly, save her quickly, one big meal will have one big meal, I won't complain, I don't want to be extravagant, but don't let me Sister is dead."

—— "Woo, is she destined to die, and even God can't save it?"

…

In the small bedroom of the back room, the little Ye Guo, who was awakened by the abnormal noise outside, was confused. He climbed out of the bed and walked to the living room. Before he completely opened his eyes with his small fist, he saw Ye Ling who fell to the ground.

"Mom, mom." The little guy stumbled to Ye Ling's body with bare feet. He was frightened by the opponent's blue complexion and painful expression. The teardrops slipped down and sobbed, "Mom, you What's wrong, mother, wake up, look at Guoguo..."

Tao Ji had a headache because of crying and tossing inside and out, but now he finally understood that Ye Ling had a heart attack.

This is not okay. Retrieving the consequences of the heart disease from his memory, Tao Ji's small expression is extremely serious. His mission has not been completed yet, how can the mission goal die?

But how can I save her?

——"Send to the hospital, send my sister to the hospital." Ye Xing's soul roared.

Oh, Tao Ji squatted down and was about to pick up Ye Ling's body to be sent to the doctor, but suddenly he stopped because he found something strange.

There was a thick black iron chain on the left chest of Ye Ling lying on the ground. The chain was loose and loose. One end was submerged in Ye Ling's body and wrapped tightly around her heart, while the other end disappeared between the floor.

The chain had no entity, it was translucent, and the edges seemed to be surrounded by unknown black mist. As it tightened, Ye Ling's heart beats harder and his face became more ugly.

what is that? Tao Ji blinked suspiciously. He clearly remembered that there was no chain on Ye Ling before. When did it appear?

Moreover, even though the chain did not emit any smell, Tao Ji felt an irresistible temptation, a temptation that made him salivate more than the exquisite pastries and fresh fruits before. As a top-notch food-eating intuition, he told him that the chain was Extremely delicious that is of great benefit to him.

Eat it, eat it!

At this moment, Ye Guo's cry and the call of the soul bead in his body seemed to have gone. There was silence between the heaven and the earth, and it seemed that only Tao Ji and Heilian were left.

Like an ascetic traveler arriving at the lake, Tao Ji swallowed and eagerly reached out and grabbed the chain.

"Wow," the black chain kept shaking.

The moment the black chain started, the inheritance in Tao Ji's mind also immediately gave an annotation. It turned out that the scientific name of this black chain was called the root plot chain.

The so-called root plot, as the name suggests, is the foundation of the development of a novel's plot, and the root of the occurrence and connection of the story.

For example, a story about winning an 8 million lottery result in a family ethics drama. If the protagonist did not win the lottery, how did the subsequent ethical drama happen? So the story of winning the lottery is the root.

In the small world formed by the book, the root plot is the most important law for the operation of the small world. As long as it does not change, the other small plots will move, and the world will still follow the main line trajectory.

But if the roots are changed, the whole world will change drastically.

The root plot appears around key characters in various images in the small world. For example, the appearance of a chain on Ye Ling's body is called the root plot chain.

In order to fear that Tao Ji would not understand its importance, the inheritance method also automatically helped him to screen out the relevant fragments in the original work.

"Huo Yuming, do you have the heart? You don't have the heart at all." Su Yu shouted hoarsely.

Huo Yuming's face that has not changed for ten thousand years finally showed a trace of fluctuations, and he thought in a daze, yeah, he had no heart, his heart had already died that year.

I still remember the quarrel that took place in the Huo family that evening ten years ago. The eldest brother Huo Yucheng brought evidence to expose his mother's true face in front of his father.

"No, take a look." Huo Yucheng threw a thick pile of information in front of Huo's father, his face was gloomy, "Look at what your good wife did."

"You're making trouble with Xinyuan again. What's the contradiction? Xinyuan is a little short-tempered sometimes, but she is also really good for you." Huo's father rubbed her eyebrows tiredly, his health became worse as he got older, and the contradictions between the eldest son and Suixian often broke out. It made him tired even more, and I don't know what it was because of this time.

"Yeah, Yucheng, why haven't I satisfied you? Tell me, can I change it?" Xu Xinyuan, who is nearly forty years old, has a slender waist and delicate cheeks. She is very well maintained, saying she is more than 20 years old. Some people believed that she was soft at this time, and her eyes were soft and teardrops, which made Huo's father feel distressed.

"Yucheng, look. Although she didn't give birth to you, she is also your nominal mother." Huo's father said sharply.

"Oh, I don't have such a snake-hearted little third mother." Huo Yucheng mocked.

Huo Yuming, who had been waiting quietly, was also stunned by the hatred in his words.

"Oh, open your eyes and have a look." Huo Yucheng sneered, and looked down on his faint and unsightly father more and more. The room was an attempt to get me into a rape scandal. The hotel surveillance on that day had been destroyed, but her subordinate Wang, who was surnamed Wang, had already recruited, as well as the drug residue test I did in the hospital.”

Huo's father turned the front. He looked up at Xu Xinyuan's information, "Xinyuan, how do you explain?"

"I don't know anyone whose surname is Wang." Xu Xinyuan's tears fell as she sobbed as she sobbed. Say, "Who knows why he framed me, I, I was wronged."

"Heh." Not surprised by her reaction, Huo Yucheng threw out another piece of information, "If nothing can be done, she continued to calculate me, and bought my assistant to steal me the sterilization medicine."

"Your assistant..."

"Are you trying to say why my assistant was bought by you? You don't know her at all?" Huo Yucheng blocked her words and continued, "You think you are acting secretly, and you have turned a few times in the name of your distant relatives. The money was slapped by the hand, but since the thing is done, there will be evidence."

Huo's father took these transfer records and looked at it for a long time, and his face became difficult to look.

Xu Xinyuan on the side rolled her eyes twice, she couldn't think of a good excuse for a while, and her cold sweat came down.

"Give me medicine and I can bear it, but I didn't expect you to be so mad." Huo Yucheng threw down the third document with red eyes. "You accidentally discovered that the waiter who was killed by you six years ago was not only pregnant with my child. After I was born and raised, I actually found a human trafficker..."

Thinking of the swollen and mutilated body of the boy soaked in the river for several days, Huo Yucheng couldn't speak anymore, raising his head and closing his eyes to resist the tears.

In the third document, not only the confessions of the traffickers, but also how Xu found out about the Ye family’s mother and son. It was precisely because of Huo Yuming's third year in high school that Xu Xinyuan noticed and eventually destroyed the Ye family. unambiguous evidence.

The more he watched, the more frightened Huo's father began to breathe, and his face became pale.

It's just a little trouble, he can still open one eye and close one eye. After all, Xu Xinyuan is considerate and obedient, and it is not easy to follow herself for more than ten years.

But she actually dared to reach out to his grandson. Although she didn't like the original Huo Yucheng, he was his first grandson. He hadn't even seen it.

"Xu Xinyuan! You, you poisonous woman!" Huo's father gritted his teeth and cursed.

*** There are many characters in the original plot and there are long lines of dialogue. Tao Ji is too lazy to read it carefully, and ignores it after only two glances.

He doesn't care what the root plot is and how important it is, he only knows that this black chain must be delicious.

Thinking about this, Tao Ji, who was no longer willing to endure, wiped his saliva, opened his big mouth, revealing a neat row of sharp teeth shining with cold light, like a hungry wolf devouring meat, biting off according to the chain.

The story chain kept rattling, as if trembling, if it could talk, it must be full of helpless screams at this time.
    Name the cake

The black chain was lightly held in the hand as if it had no substance, but it was very hard when it was pinched, and it was just like biting on rubber with a bite. It was so tough that it was hard to chew.

But for the little glutton with titanium alloy teeth, these are nothing.

Seeing that his upper and lower teeth snapped together, he easily tore off a large plot chain, then clicked on it and chewed on it twice before grunting into his stomach.

The black chain doesn't have any taste, and the taste is very bad, but when it enters the stomach, it turns into a warm current and instantly flows into the limbs and the limbs, and it is so comfortable that the little glutton almost screams.

Wow! The stomach, which had been burning and hungry for thousands of years, finally had a sense of peace of mind. Tao Xiaoji's eyes lit up with two tens of thousands of watts of light bulbs, and tears of excitement swirled in his eyes.

This, is this the legendary feeling of eating a meal?

It feels good to be full, but Tao Xiaoji did not stop because he was full, and immediately set himself a goal to support himself.

As the endorsement species of the word "greed" and food-eaters recognized by all realms, the word "satisfaction" will never exist in the gluttonous dictionary.

So, after realizing the benefits of the black chain, Tao Xiaoji looked at the chain in his hand even more coveted.

What surprised him was that the black chain that he had bitten off at some point turned out to be intact again.

He can repair himself. Isn't this the food of his dreams? Tao Xiaoji almost jumped up and cheered.

When living alone in the desolate clan, he had dreamed countless times that he was lying on a pile of food like a hill, hugging left and right to be unhappy.

And no matter how he bites, the food mountain will not be reduced by half, he just eats and eats like that, until the sky is old and the earth is old, it is really beautiful.

With the regret of waking up from his dreams countless times, Tao Xiaoji wiped off his saliva and fiercely threw himself on the chain, biting, one bite, two bites...

More and more world energy was swallowed into his abdomen through the story chain, and the warm current continued to flow throughout the body, turning into white light to surround him.

Under the scouring of energy, the broken bones and tendons originally only relied on a little skin and flesh, and the right arm hanging in the sleeve grew at a speed visible to the naked eye. The bones were sutured together, the blood vessels were connected, the skin and flesh healed, and the whole right arm changed again Be bright and clean.

And not only the injured right arm, his whole body was undergoing tremendous changes in the white light, and his skinny cheeks became round and white due to malnutrition and overwork, so smooth that almost no pores were visible, and his eyes were completely black. She disappeared, her slightly yellow hair became black and shiny, and even her tired and dry eyes were watery.

Ye Ling fainted because of a heart attack and didn't see such a magical scene at all, but the four-year-old Ye Guo saw everything, and the little guy was so startled that he forgot to cry.

His two eyes were wide and round, and his small mouth was open enough to swallow eggs. He stared blankly at his uncle leaping against his mother while glowing white, his expression biting into the air with a fierce expression.

He, is his uncle a fairy in the legend? Xiaoyeguo thought blankly.

Tao Xiaoji didn't notice Ye Guo's gaze at all, he was still eating the black chain intently.

However, as he eats more and more, the speed of repairing the black chain becomes slower and slower.

At the black chain terminal that Tao Ji didn't know, the consciousness of the world in the book roared wildly with righteousness.

As the consciousness of the small world, it controls the operation of the entire world and the fate of all characters, and can also influence their every move by adapting the plot.

But now, this character who was originally controlled by itself has broken away from the planned plot for some reason. What's worse, it finds that its adaptation is completely invalid for Tao Ji, and it can only let the other party mess up other characters. Fate trajectory.

Forget those little plots that are not very important, and you can find a way to go back later, but now, this damn mutant actually dares to move its root plot!

The world consciousness was extremely angry, and kept pouring energy on the black chain in an attempt to resist, but when the energy disappearing in Tao Ji's mouth became more and more, it couldn't help but start to panic.

The stomach of this weird mutant is like a bottomless pit, he won't swallow the whole world.

The world consciousness that was thinking like this shivered inexplicably, and decided to become a mind that can bend and stretch, and not to confront Tao Ji head-on.

Let’s put the plot of "Ye Xing's broken hand stimulates Ye Ling to get sick" first. Now the most important thing is to remove the mutated Ye Xing. Originally, Ye Xing was just a cannon fodder in the background plot. He was destined to die tragically. it's the same.

World Consciousness made up his mind and decided to immediately go back to work overtime and adapt the plot to influence the characters in the book, first borrow their hands to kill the mutant Ye Xing, and then the plot will naturally be back on track.

Humph, you, you wait for me! You won’t be mad for long, your death date is about to come.

With a cruel sentence that Tao Ji didn't hear, the world consciousness withdrew back to the black chain and fled to the void. It had to plan the plot to get rid of Ye Xing.

Tao Ji, who was stared at by the world consciousness, felt nothing. He only felt that his hands were suddenly empty, the black chain that had eaten well suddenly disappeared, and the upper and lower teeth that had been bitten together slammed together.

Food, why is his food gone? Tao Ji stared at his hand depressedly, unable to figure it out.

And when he was in a daze, Ye Ling who was lying on the floor woke up with a light groan, the black chain tied to her heart was no longer, her heart disease naturally improved, and her complexion recovered little by little.

"Mom, mom." Xiao Yeguo noticed her mother's wakefulness for the first time, and hurried forward happily, "Mom, what happened to you just now? I told you to ignore me, I'm so scared."

Ye Ling felt his body She was extremely relaxed and breathing much smoother, as if she was completely healthy. This was an experience she had never had before.

But she didn't have time to experience the changes in her body, so she hurriedly comforted Ye Guo, "Mom is okay, I was playing a game with you just now. Look, mom just woke up?"

Since the birth of Yeguo, she has stayed at home by doing some manual work to make a living. She pays great attention to caring for her heart, so she has never got sick in front of the child, no wonder he was frightened. But for today, but for ......

thought of this, Ye suddenly recalled his reasons for heart attack, Ji Tao anxiously looked to the next, "small line, your hands in the end how is it?"

Said, Ye Ling sat up halfway up, stretched out his hand to look at Tao Ji's right hand.

Tao Ji recovered, because he still couldn't accept the tragedy of the disappearance of his permanent food reserve, he still looked dazed and let Ye Ling check it.

"Huh?" Ye Ling was stunned, and saw Tao Jilu's hands outside the sleeves were smooth and tender, without the slightest abnormality. He tried to touch his elbow lightly, just like a normal arm, completely lost the softness of the previous memory. Tactile.

"Your hand? Didn't break it?" Ye Ling's eyes widened in disbelief, could it be that her memory was confused.

Tao Ji felt the difference in his body only when she said that. He first touched his right hand, then dismissed his clothes as getting in the way, and took off his jacket to reveal the short-sleeved school uniform inside.

The juvenile's slender and white arm had clear blood vessels and was intact, and there was no trauma to the skin except for a little blood stain.

At this point, Ye Ling really felt relieved, maybe he was frightened by the blood before, so he felt wrong.

Alas, my heart is still too intimidating. Fortunately, the illness is not too serious this time. Otherwise, my younger brother will be okay and he will fall ill, but he will be too oolong, and I don’t know Ye Ling who has escaped from death. Still thinking in fear.

"What's the matter with the blood on your body?" Ye Ling sullenly. Although the younger brother is okay, you still have to ask clearly. Originally, she didn't want to ask more about his younger brother's personal affairs, but now it seems that she is still the older sister. You need to be more concerned, "Where did you go today?"

"Hmm." Tao Xiaoji still didn't understand what lying was. After hearing Ye Ling's question, he subconsciously recalled all his experiences after coming to the small world, and said honestly, "I saw it in a small alley first. several people, they gave me to eat a special delicious cake, and then took me to a restaurant to eat all sorts of food, there are crystal cake, lotus leaf cake, sweet-scented osmanthus cake, glutinous rice cake, taro cake, cherry cake ...... "

leaves little upturned fruit He listened intently, the crystal saliva was about to flow down.

Ye Ling: ...Wait a moment, what kind of question she just asked, why suddenly she started to apply for the name of the cake.
    Chicken and Duck Talk

"Stop, stop!" Ye Ling interrupted his action of reporting the name of the cake with a black line, guessing that even if he listened to it, he would not get any useful information except to compile a recipe. When will his brother change I have become this style of painting. In the past, although the words were a little bit less but the words were all on the spot, then I really took all the time to study, and even talked about wasting time.

Thinking of Ye Xing’s diligence in the past, Ye Ling couldn’t help but feel distressed. It wasn’t that he was a elder sister who was unwilling to make his brother worry about his family at a young age To.

Maybe after getting rid of worries and anxiety, the younger brother's temperament was originally like this. It seems that it is good to make a few friends.

Ye Ling thought he knew the truth through Tao Ji’s narrative: his younger brother accidentally helped a few people who were fighting in the alleys when school was over today, and then they paid him dinner to repay him, so he got stuck It was so late to go home with blood stains.

I have to say that Ye Ling's brain replenishment ability is almost as good as Huo Yuming's, but if Lin Shiyu, the host of the real banquet, knows her guess, she must vomit three liters of blood on the spot.

God Nima wants to repay him, this guy just doesn't understand the polite words and insists on eating and drinking with the past, okay? Moreover, the key point is that he also made the banquet dirty, and he is simply the most disgusting guest of the host.

Of course, Ye Yini couldn't bear the resentment of Lin Shiyu, who was crying at home at this time. She was still happy that her brother finally took the initiative to make friends, but fighting in the alley until he bleeds, it sounds like those people are a bit dangerous. what.

On the one hand, he wanted to make his younger brother more cheerful, and on the other hand, he was afraid that he would learn badly. Ye Ling was really entangled. In the end, he could only think about it and click on the side. "Xiaoxing, I'm very happy that you can make friends, but don't do it." Good thing.”

When Ye Ling was still struggling before, Xiao Datuo was playing the "Bigger Eyes" staring game with the kid Ye Guo next to him.

Even though Tao Xiaoji had lived for thousands of years, he was a lonely beast in the clan field. Every day he was confused and unconscious, and the gluttonous clan had a long life span. It only took a few thousand years.

Therefore, both physically and mentally, Classmate Tao Xiaoji can only be regarded as a cub. At this moment, the cubs of human beings are of course very curious, and they can't help but compare them secretly in their hearts.

He was so stupid that he was barely fleshy. I could slap him flat with a single paw. Tao Xiaoji looked at kid Ye Guo critically, and thought triumphantly that the little human cubs are fragile, like himself, resistant to beatings and hard-skinned.

Hey, what are you doing when you look at me drooling? A human cub dared to covet me! Tao Xiaoji caught a glimpse of Xiaoyeguo's mouth and was very disgusted and disgusted, and immediately made a threatening expression at the child with his rounded eyes and two rows of white teeth.

It's a pity that Ye Xing had a baby face, and after being washed and repaired by the world's energy, the body became smooth and tender, with red lips and white teeth. Even with a grin, it was only naughty and agile as a teenager, without any deterrence.

"Hahaha." Not only was Xiaoyeguo laughed aloud instead of being scared, the little guy thought his uncle was making faces with him.

The previous scene of Tao Ji's whole body glowing made him respect and fear his uncle. He always felt that his uncle was very different from usual. He only dared to watch it carefully and didn't dare to play around as usual.

Now seeing Tao Ji's grimace, the little guy immediately became happy, giggled and jumped on, grabbing Tao Ji's arm to play.

Well, my uncle didn't turn into an immortal and flew away, but he was the uncle who would secretly buy himself sweets.

Tao Ji:...Are all the little human beings so courageous?

But the other party is the target of the mission, and he didn't dare to really slap him, he hummed, so annoying.

So when he heard Ye Ling telling him not to do bad things, Tao Ji was still a little wronged. See, the mission target actually asked him to come, is his fierce beast majestic? Don't fail too much in being a beast.

Moreover, he can do bad things, his only hobby is eating, big deal, big deal.

"Don't worry, I won't eat them." Tao Ji promised earnestly, because they are really not tasty.

"?" Ye Ling's face was full of question marks at first, and then he was a little smirk in reaction. Why was she worried about him hurting others because of his so cute little brother.

"Forget it, what you should and shouldn't do, as long as you know it in your heart." Ye Xing is already an adult in terms of age, and she really shouldn't be over-controlling.

Tao Xiaoji felt a little guilty when he heard this. It stands to reason that what he should do most now is to let the Ye family mother and son eat a big meal, and then complete the task perfectly and leave the small world.

But isn't this a magical black chain that suddenly ran out. After having tasted it, Tao Xiaoji felt uncomfortable. He could feel that the thing hadn't been eaten by himself, and he didn't know where he had escaped.

He wanted to stay by Ye Ling's side and wait for the black chain to appear again, but would it appear that he was insincere in doing the task, was he deliberately procrastinating?

It shouldn't be that he was over-concerned, Tao Ji thought to himself. Look, the mission goals are reminding himself that he knows it well.

"That." The guilty little glutton rubbed his fingers, half-down his head and his eyes wandered, embarrassedly discussing with Ye Ling, "The matter of bringing you and Ye Guo to a big meal may have to make you wait longer. Is it all right?"

Ye Ling: ...? Why did she jump to the topic of eating a big meal again, is she staying at home for too long? Why can't we keep up with the way of thinking of young people.

However, Ye Xing did think about it with them. When they make a lot of money in the future, they must take them to a luxurious meal, so that Ye Guo can be happy for several days without a piece of candy or two. Maybe his younger brother is now anxious about not being able to make money. Right.

"It doesn't matter, we can wait, we can wait as long as we can." Ye Ling quickly comforted, "You don't need to worry now, everything has me."

Woo! I was so touched, Tao Xiaoji was about to burst into tears. The mission goal was so understanding and animalistic. Not only did he not rush to urge himself to complete the mission, but he also took the initiative to act as a bait to help him catch the black chain. He was so touched.

"Don't worry, I will definitely work hard!" As soon as possible to catch the black chain and complete the task, Xiao Dadao is full of fighting spirit.

Seeing his younger brother regained his vitality, Ye Ling also showed a gratified smile.

The two talked with the duck for a long time, and finally they were able to reach Consummation, which is amazing.

Because of Ye Ling's comfort, Xiao Tao Tie comfortably delayed the completion of the task and stayed in the small world.

The next two days are weekends without going to school, Tao Ji walks behind Ye Ling every day, hoping to catch the little tail of the black chain.

It's a pity that the black chain that made him drool seems to have completely disappeared, and there is no trace of it again.

On weekends, Ye Xing would usually go to bookstores in the city to read books. Their family had no money. Living expenses and tuition fees were already very reluctant. They couldn’t buy Chengshan’s exercise books like other senior high school students and make them back. So he could only go to bookstores and sample books. Look, often just standing hungry all day.

But for Xiao Taotie, it is impossible to learn anything. It will not be possible in this life. After he eats the black chain and completes the task, he can leave the small world. Who cares what the college entrance examination is.

Ye Ling also felt that his younger brother had worked hard enough on weekdays, and it was nothing to relax occasionally, so he didn't say anything to urge Tao Ji to study, just let him stay at home like this, and even taught him to knit a sweater to relieve his boredom when he was really bored.

Since Ye Guo gave birth to Ye Guo, his heart has worsened. He can't do heavy work. Fortunately, he has some craftsmanship. In the past, he made money from knitting sweaters, hats, and scarves, and he could barely maintain the family.

Tao Ji was also very interested in knitting at the beginning. Relying on his excellent savvy and the speed of digging sand, he knitted a scarf in a few strokes. The corner of the scarf was drawn with pink thread in a triangular cake pattern, which was exquisite and three-dimensional. Vivid.

The small Yeguo who was watching by the side fell in love with him instantly, happily holding on to his hands, but after a long time proud of Xiaoyue, he said, he is so smart, he can do whatever he wants, don’t look at being idle now. , But as long as you act and complete the task, it is trivial.

It's a pity that Tao Xiaoji is smart and smart, but he doesn't have much patience. Except for eating, he spent three minutes of blood. After knitting a few sweaters, he let go of laziness and resumed his life of boring and waiting for the black chain.

So, he stayed in Yejiazhai for two days, and the delicious black chain hadn't waited until the start of school on Monday came first.

And Xiao Taotie, who dangled and didn't want to go to school, didn't know that someone had been waiting for him at the school gate to settle the account.
    Wait

On Monday morning, the morning cold did not retreat, and the sky was gray. The gate of Libei High School was empty and silent. Except for the door guard who had been guarding the whole night, even the shadow of a student could not be seen.

Diagonally opposite the school gate, two figures were whispering at the entrance of the alley.

"Old, boss, why have we come so early?" Wang Hu stomped his feet and wrapped his coat tightly. His face was red from the cold, and he didn't let his nose run into his mouth after several inhalations. When speaking, his teeth trembled even more.

"Crap, nonsense." Huo Yuming is no better than him. It is the age who cares most about appearance. In order to match the skull necklace on his neck, today he deliberately only wore a school uniform jacket, and there was nothing in it. The little cold wind can only rub his hands hard to keep warm.

"I, I ask you, what are the characteristics of Ye Xing's top students?" Huo Yuming asked, controlling the vibrato as much as possible.

"Reading and reading a lot, doing a lot of questions, getting a good exam and getting good grades?" Wang Hu didn't understand his intentions, guessing and replying.

"Wrong!" Huo Yuming despised his little brother’s pig brain in his heart and gave the answer proudly, "Of course it’s early to go to school."

" Huh ?"

" Huh , don’t listen to those schoolmasters who always say that they don’t read books. I didn’t do the questions and played all day long. In fact, they got up earlier than the chickens and slept later than the dogs. Those words were meant to deceive you, scumbags."

Wang Hu:... "Scum", it seems that you are better than me. As the last one in the third year of Libei High School, you are the scum of the scum, no, you are not even a scum, you are just learning Momo.

"So?" Wang Hu still didn't understand. Looking at it now, the ones who got up earlier than the chickens were obviously the ones who came to guard early in the morning.

Huo Yuming had an expression of "It's really hard to teach a child", and simply pointed out, "So, Ye Xing, as the student hegemon, must have come earlier than anyone else. If we don't come here soon and wait, can we stop him?"

"Oh, it's not right, it's careless." Before Wang Hu could comment, Huo Yuming slapped his forehead and shouted, "That kid won't come to school on Sunday night. Maybe."

Already used to Huo Yuming's unreliable brainstorming, Wang Hu calmly wiped his face and interrupted him and said, "But boss, we don't need to come early in the morning. Wait for class or lunch break to make an appointment with him. Can’t you go out?"

"Tsk." Huo Yuming educates him disapprovingly, "You don’t understand, the plan for a day lies in the morning."

Wang Hu: ...The plan of the day lies in the morning, he just wants to be a man. It's just a gangster. The game is played until two o'clock in the middle of the night, and the next morning he sleeps until three poles in the day. Is this the life he should live? They are all people who have come out, who wants to get up early and fight for performance.

However, Huo Yuming obviously couldn't hear his roar, so he complained to himself, "What about the fat guys? Why don't you even have a personal figure? Didn't you tell them to meet at the school gate at four o'clock, people?"

"Boss. "Wang Hu sniffed and said

tiredly , "You know, their lazy people, they have never ordered at school, how can they be able to get up." "You are still reliable." Huo Yuming satisfied. Looking at Wang Hu, he patted the latter on the shoulder and said, "I will like you more in the future."

Wang Hu's indifferent face: ...but I don't want such a fancy.

After complimenting the little brother with satisfaction, Huo Yuming stopped talking, poking out half of his head from the alleyway, staring at the empty school gate unblinkingly, and Wang Hu also shivered and stared together.

Time passed by, and soon students began to appear at the school gate.

At first one or two sporadic, then three or two, and then, when the morning light fell and the sky began to brighten, not only the students, but even the parents who saw them off appeared.

Huo Yuming and Wang Hu both stared with sour eyes, but they still didn't wait for the goal they were defending. Instead, another little brother, Huang Mao, appeared first.

"Why did your kid come so late? Didn't you say it's good to gather at four o'clock?" Huo Yuming asked Huang Mao who was sneaked into the alley by Wang Hu.

"Boss, I'm wronged." Huang Mao opened his face bitterly, and pulled out a tightly closed plastic bag from inside. "Didn't you say you asked me to buy breakfast for Lin Shiyu every day?"

For his beloved Girls buying breakfast can be described as a classic way to chase people. Huo Yuming is of course unavoidable, so since knowing that the goddess likes all kinds of breakfast in the old Tongluo street shop, he insisted on serving breakfast with love every day.

Of course, the villa area he lives in is too far from Tongluo Street, and the task of buying breakfast is finally implemented on Huang Mao, who is closer to home.

This is a pain to classmate Huang Mao. You have to know that the old shop on Tongluo Street is not well-known, and the team buying breakfast has been twisted and twisted.

Since he took over the task, he hasn't slept for a whole day. He has to get up and line up at dawn, and the recipe can't be repeated for two consecutive days.

What kind of Xiao Long Bao, Xiao Chao, Xiao You Tiao? In a hurry, I was so hungry that I had to endure my saliva and wrap my breakfast to avoid getting cold after school.

He wakes up early and returns late every day, and his mother began to persuade them in an worried manner, "Son, our family is not bad for money. Don't point out that you have a great future. Learn what to learn. Don't be too hard."

"Moreover. Your brain inherits me. It’s too stupid. If you try harder, don’t you still count down? Give up and sleep a little longer ."

Huang Mao:...No, where do I look like a hardworking person, look at my head The yellow hairs that are recruiting, each one tells of the stubbornness and dignity of being a gangster. Mom, it's true that your brain is not so good.

Huo Yuming saw the four dumplings in the plastic bag and remembered that there was something else. In the past two days, Jing had planned to contain Ye Xing at home, and he had forgotten Lin Shiyu completely.

He left early for the birthday party on Friday night, she shouldn't be angry.

Forget it, get Ye Xing done first, and then go to her to apologize later, the poetic language is so generous and understanding, I definitely won't take it to heart.

Huo Yuming took the bag in Huang Mao's hand and put it on his chest after he thought about it carelessly.

The residual heat of the steamed bun warmed his body, which had been frozen for more than three hours. Huo Yuming whispered comfortably, and quickly moved the plastic bag to his stomach, not letting go like holding a small heater, and I don’t know who gave it to whom. Keep warm.

In this way, after Huang Mao joined, the three continued to shrink and wait in the alley, staring at the school gate like a stone statue.

However, when the crowds at school passed and subsided, and when the school gate returned from the hustle and bustle to desertedness, they still didn't have anyone to wait.

"Ting bell." The bell at the beginning of the first class rang throughout the campus, and all the noise seemed to calm down for a moment.

Wang Hu sat on the ground with a bitter face, "Boss, the first class has started. Will he have entered school early? We haven't seen it."

Huo Yuming pondered for a while and felt more and more reasonable, and the first class started. , How come Ye Xing's top students are late? They must have overlooked it.

"Trash!" Huo Yuming yelled angrily, "Let you stare carefully, this time it's okay, wait for a few hours for

nothing ." Wang Hu: ...you are not hiding behind and being lazy with me now?

But at this time, honest squatting alley not move house Rattus excitement suddenly stood up, went around the two small, low voice but yet excited, "said the old boss, leaves the line here!"

"Coming Huo Yuming's eyes lit up, "Go, go and take a look."

Wang Hu who was following behind was also shocked, and he didn't wait in vain anyway.

He followed the two of them to the alley, but reached into his pocket and grasped a thumb-sized glass bottle inside.

If Huo Yuming is unreliable, then use the contents of this bottle to show Ye Xing a good look, Wang Huyin thought carefully, his face couldn't help showing a distorted and fanatical smile.

He didn't know, just when he was planning his revenge plan, a strange black character pattern flashed on his back, swimming like a living thing twice before disappearing.
    Sense of ritual

Three heads protruding from top to bottom at the corner of the gray brick alleyway, six shining eyes stared at the young figure walking slowly in the distance on the street.

"That's right! Ye Xing indeed." Huo Yuming said, not seeing this kid for two days is whiter and more energetic, obviously not paying attention to the conflict on Friday.

"Right, boss, let's rush out now?" Huang Mao's heart was also beating with excitement, he was happier than when he first ate sweets when he was a child.

He wasn't happy because Huo Yuming's lesson plan was about to be realized soon. The main reason was that after waiting all morning, his calf was so sore that he couldn't stand it. With the appearance of Ye Xing, no matter what the result was, he was finally free, right?

"No, you can't just go out as simple as that." Huo Yuming thought for a while, dragged the two younger brothers back to the alley to hide again, and muttered.

It is said that Huo Yuming is still a boy with a sense of ritual, which can be seen from the process of chasing Lin's poetry.

It doesn’t matter whether the breakfast is delivered by yourself or not, the key is to put it on the table on time every day for everyone to see.

To be a guardian, the object to be protected is not too annoying and unimportant. The key is to let the onlookers see their attention and dominance.

When he becomes the real domineering male protagonist in the original work for another ten years, what kind of walls, walls, chairs, tables, all kinds of bangs, kings and Lees will have to break at dawn, regretting that they can’t sleep well for a few years. Ah, everything has to be arranged.

Living an ordinary life into a drama is the essence of the sense of ritual, not to mention that Student Huo himself is the number one male lead of the dog-blood drama, so even if it is just a small lesson, one must consider the position of the lines. It is not an exaggeration to say that even The angle of the sun's rays on the face must be designed well.

A classic scene of finding fault with a level is roughly like this.

When several uninhibited and arrogant teenagers passed by the little sheep, the leading eldest brother smiled casually with a three-pointer and said, "Hey, what is in your pocket?"

What can be in your pocket , except for the key, of course, is the wallet Slightly.

So, when the little sheep was so frightened and trembling with his bag, the eldest brother continued, "Take it out and show me, I have a little money recently, don't mind lending us money to play games, eh? Top students."

The brothers would then ridicule and laugh until the little sheep compromised or resisted.

"Then." Huo Yuming refined the main points for the two younger brothers, "If he is obedient, I will, I will."

"What?" Huang Mao was curious, so he beat him up?

Thinking of the bright eyes of the teenager and the greedy appearance of his cheeks when he saw food, Huo Yuming went on to say, "I will accept him as a little brother. He looks very clever, he is still a master, he must be easy to use."

Wang Hu "...What if he is not obedient?"

"Not obedient?" Huo Yuming sneered, "Then I will persuade him and let him be willing to worship me as a big brother."

Huang Mao: ...If you dare to plan for a weekend, only Thinking of secretly rubbing the little brother.

Wang Hu's heart was full of huh, what revenge I want, the bones and tendons I want are broken, I know that I can't count on you as a trash, and in the end, I still have to rely on myself.

"Okay, the plan is like this. Let's set off now. Pay attention to maintaining the image." After Huo Yuming finished speaking, he deliberately pulled the zipper to his chest, carefully adjusted the position of the lower skull pendant, dropped his shoulders, shook his legs, and raised his chin. I wandered out of the alley in the most dragged look of the world.

Wang Hu and Huang Mao looked at each other and could only keep the formation to keep up.

On the long street in front of Libei High School, Tao Ji was walking forward slowly.

It’s a good time to stay at Ye’s house on Saturday and Sunday. I sleep late in the morning, get up to tease Yeguo, knit two sweaters, or watch the magical TV, all in a leisurely and comfortable way.

Although Ye Ling’s food was not as delicious as the one he had eaten in a restaurant, Ye’s dining table was also very simple. Not only was there no delicacies of mountains and seas, but fish was rare, but after eating a part of the black chain, Tao Ji was no longer in his belly. Hunger is unbearable, so I can eat very happily.

I thought that the days in the small world would be spent eating and drinking squatting on the black chain, but I didn't expect that in just two days, Tao Xiaoji's dream would be shattered.

Early this morning, when Tao Xiaoji was still sleeping soundly while holding the quilt, she was ruthlessly woken up by her sister Ye Ling. While Zhang Luo had breakfast, he urged him to wash up and prepare for school.

"Huh? Go to school? I don't want to go to school." Xiao Tao ji found Ye Xinggui's memory of sitting in the classroom listening to class and writing exercises, shaking his head like a rattle.

He is a windy little glutton, so he should not be constrained by his small desk.

"Xiaoxing, what's the matter?" Ye Ling put down the half-fried eggs and walked over and asked worriedly, "Why don't you want to go to school?"

"I have to be by your side." Tao Xiaoji said solemnly, if he isn't there. When the black chain appeared, it was a lot of thanks to not being able to eat.

Ye Ling completely understood the error, thinking that her brother was frightened by his heart attack on Friday night. She wanted to guard herself. She immediately felt warm in her heart and her tone softened, "My heart is fine. You don’t think it’s good, so don’t worry, go to school. "

Heart is all right? Doesn't it mean that the black chain will never reappear in a short time? Tao Xiaoji's face suddenly wrinkled into a big bun, and his small eyes were very resentful.

"But..." However, he still wants to fight again, even if he can't wait for the delicious food at home, he can go to school.

"Moreover." Ye Ling interrupted him and said with a smile, "Didn't you make some friends? They invite you to dinner, you have to be polite, I made some cakes, and you take them to school by the way. Invite them to eat."

Tao Xiaoji took the paper bag that Ye Ling handed over, but his eyes lit up for an instant. That's right, those people, especially the one with yellow hair, can always bring delicious things to themselves.

Although it is boring to go to school to study, but to meet them, there must be food to eat again.

As a result, Tao Xiaoji's mood regained his excitement. After eating her sister's omelette breakfast, he followed the school route in his mind and walked towards the school with a bag of pastries.

As he walked slowly to the school, he stretched out his hands and took out cakes from the bag to eat. Ye Ling made simple pumpkin pie. The sweet and glutinous pumpkin puree mixed with glutinous rice flour was kneaded into palm-sized round cakes. The fire is fried until golden brown and soft, and it tastes sweet and delicious, and the pumpkin is full of fragrance when you bite it down.

Tao Xiaoji ate a pumpkin pie with two mouthfuls, his lips and teeth were fragrant, and the corners of his mouth were full of greasy crumbs. As for Ye Ling, he asked him to give these cakes to his friends in return? Of course he selectively ignores it.

I had been at home for a long time, coupled with eating and walking, so Tao Ji had just walked outside the school wall until the class bell rang in the first class.

At this time, the pumpkin pie was completely eaten by him. Tao Xiaoji randomly grouped the paper bags around and was about to throw them into the trash can, but saw three teenagers in Libei High School uniforms walking up across the street.

It is impossible for him to recognize people based on his looks, but the rather iconic hair color of the yellow hair makes Tao Ji's eyes bright.

Yeah! Isn’t that a kind gift to your Huangmao classmate? Did he know that the pumpkin pie is gone, so he made a special trip to deliver snacks? What are you going to give yourself this time? Is it still a cake?

Tao Xiaoji was excited in his heart, and simply stopped, his eyes moved with the three of Huo Yuming who came to him, his eyes were bright as if they were shining, and they were full of expectation and excitement.

Of course Huo Yuming had seen Tao Xiaoji's movements a long time ago, heh, it seems that he has finally noticed us?

Are you too scared to move by our battle? He thought proudly, young boy, if you are acquainted, please kneel down and beg for mercy, or don't blame me for being impolite.

Thinking of this, Huo Yuming looked like a victorious rooster, with his head raised higher and his steps more erratic, and he walked in front of Tao Ji swayingly.

The teenager wore a simple school uniform, without a bag on his body, and the pockets of his pants were all deflated.

It seemed that the lines of "What's in your pocket?" couldn't be used anymore, Huo Yuming thought with regret, but he quickly noticed the greasy ball of paper in Tao Ji's hand.

It's the same as asking what the paper ball is.

As a result, Huo Yuming adjusted his stance without a trace, half of his mouth curled up, and he pulled out a smile that he thought was very evil.

However, when he was ready and was about to speak calmly to find the fault, the boy on the opposite side moved first.

Tao Xiaoji walked two steps to half a meter in front of the three of them. He shrugged his nose and didn't know what he smelled. The boy's black and white eyes opened again in surprise.

Immediately afterwards, he waved his right hand and pointed his white fingers to Huo Yuming, and said cheerfully, "Hey, what's in your clothes? Show it to me."

Huo Yuming, who was posing, couldn't help but stiff.

Huang Mao: ...Boss, we got snatched for words, how should we act next?

Chapter 12-19

Anirose likes this.