Discussion No Game No Life Volume 8

Discussion in 'Novel General' started by TokioftheBel, Aug 28, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TokioftheBel

TokioftheBel Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just brought volume 8 of No Game No Life and I'm so excited to read and found out how Sora and Shiro are going to win this time.

In the last one, Jibril challenge them in a game which is a version of the ancient Great War while already in the middle of the game made by the Old Deus. They have to make sure no dies in the War (from what it said from on the back.

But anyway, I was reading the colored drawings in the front, which have quotes from the book, and know the Old Deus will feel the fun (which she hadn't felt before) big improvement. Plus the Shine Maiden isn't dead! Hooray!

In all, I can't wait to read the volume 8 and how Sora and Shiro will shock them all with there out-of-the box thinking, which sacrifice no one. And how they will be different from their predecessors that was place in a similar situation.

Deleted member 155674 likes this.
  2. Delirious

Delirious [Code of conduct]

Reading List:
    Link
    I knew I've been forgetting something. I only bought up to volume 5 a long time ago. But when I went to look it up, 6 hadn't been released yet and I literally forget about it... Until now.

TokioftheBel likes this.
  3. Jigoku Shounen

Jigoku Shounen An Envoy From Hell

Reading List:
    Link
    Haven't read NGNL ever since it got licensed and erased from Baka-tsuki....Maybe I will read it again, if there are still free version of them out there in the internet.
    Fan translation is usually what make a series famous for fans and free after all. Licensing, while bring profits to the Author and Publisher(Mostly the Publisher), because the "free" part isn't there anymore, so most series, unless it was quite famous, "die" out of fame. NGNL is just another example of when before it was licensed, people talked about it everywhere but now....

TokioftheBel likes this.
  4. TokioftheBel

Reading List:
    Link
    I guess there's 3 more volumes for you to read. Bingeing time! I really liked Volume 6, as it's goes more in depth about the Great War and the two unsung heros who are usually similar to Shiro and Sora. Coincidence? I think not. Have you watch the No Game No Life the Movie: Zero?

5. TokioftheBel

Reading List:
    Link
    That's true. It's a really awesome series tho, I hope people talk about it again. But there's is someone posting English translations for volumes 8 and 9 on novel updates; and volume 9 as far as I know doesn't have a official translation yet.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.