Forgotten Title No ignoren a la vieja reencarnada in english pls?

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Mifried, Jun 28, 2021.

1. Mifried

Mifried Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, hello!
    I`d like to ask you if you happen to know how this manga is called in english, the title could be something like don´t ignore the old woman reincarnated or dont ignore the old gag reincarnated i guess
    The story is about an old empress who ruled like tyrant but everything was fake, she was actually trying to make a better country, a better place for everyone but herself, she made herself into a tyrant in order to bring peace since she kind of influeced the creation of a hero who would kill her and bring peace.
    She is killed and many years happened when she is brought back to life by God, yes, God. God says that she was truly amazing, she had the potential to become a god but she became a tyrant to help everyone so It decided to give her a chance to enjoy her life.
    Well, i read the first chapter, it roughly mentioned what i wrote above but id like to read it in english but icant find it :(
    If you know of it, it would be awesome if you could drop the title here! dont worry about posting links if it is dangerous, i want the title, i found in spanish and it seems to be published on 16th of june, idk if this info is relevant
    The mc is called Laudaris Ranus
    Ill coun on you!

2. JIKI

JIKI Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Mifried likes this.