Chinese (BL)No Love in Hell(Unlimited Streaming)/地狱不准谈恋爱(无限流)

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by SleepyTy, May 20, 2022.

1. SleepyTy

SleepyTy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Name: No Love in Hell(Unlimited Streaming)/地狱不准谈恋爱(无限流)
    Raw Link: http://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=4335971
    Main genres: Survival game, BL
    Why It Should Get Picked Up:

Probably my second favorite survival game novel I've read so far. It also deals with past lives. I can't say much without spoiling but I cried a few times. Especially with the ending of their past life, but it's HE so everything turns out fine. Also there is a sequel for two side characters that I haven't read yet but is on my list.

Description:

"—This is hell, a carnival of life and death, a feast of crime and punishment."

After an accident, Chen Liye was pulled into hell and became one of the participants.

If you want to live well, you must successfully pass the test, and the hardest part of passing the test is the night watchman.

It is reported that the night watchman will kill a hapless child every night to sacrifice to the sky. If he happens to be in a bad mood, he will kill three in one go.

The next night, Chen Liye and the night watchman started a chase.

The night watchman chased him all the way, and finally Chen Liye was exhausted and sat on the ground. But the night watchman didn't kill him, he walked slowly to Chen Liye and squatted down.

Immediately afterwards, the entire Iron Tree Hell echoed the angry shouts of the original cold and strange system announcement.

"Crow!! Night watchmen are not allowed to kiss participants!!!"

Everyone:...? ? ? ? ? ?

Later, Chen Liye went to ask the night watchman's name.

The night watchman was silent for a moment, then replied: "Thank you for the world."

"Your world." The full value of force is irritable and arrogant, and the attack is irritable and arrogant. When you enter the level with reason and calmness, you will receive a full-level intelligence ceiling

, In each other's heart, there is only each other and no one else, the past and present are stalks, there are ancient memories to kill, please pay attention! ! ! Remember to kill ancient overheads, don't text it~~~

2. There are nine copies in total, the attack is late, the first night watchman, unorthodox unlimited flow, the main emotional flow, don't expect too much from the plot, not very scary (personally think )

Last edited: May 25, 2022
    myurikko and OnlineHikikomori like this.
  2. laxarlev

laxarlev Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    +1. This looks interesting, we need a lot more survival game novels

SleepyTy likes this.
  3. SleepyTy

SleepyTy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Loveee survival game novels

4. SleepyTy