Spoiler no money to divorce

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Apaylia blackrose, Apr 2, 2020.

1. Apaylia blackrose

Apaylia blackrose Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    没钱离婚
    No Money to Divorce
    Author:
    Shou Chu
    Original Publisher: gongzicp
    <原著作者为长佩文学【首初】”没钱离婚”>

NU Link-https://www.novelupdates.com/series/no-money-to-divorce/?pg=6

Synopsis:
    The strongest force in battle x the man on the supreme throne
    This was an era where artificial intelligence determined the direction of human life. The most infamous enemy to the Federation, the supreme commander of the Navi Military Command, Adrian Yate, and the youngest representative councilor of the Supreme Council, Zhong Yan, were matched up by the AI as the most optimal marriage candidates to each other.
    If they reject the AI’s optimal recommendation, they had to pay the fine.
    Adrian: Why should I pay? I don’t have money, so scram!
    Zhong Yan: I don’t have money either.

AI: If the fine is not paid within the time limit, congratulations to your unification.

Spoilers please

MiserableSOUL likes this.
  2. Raikov

Raikov Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How far in do you want to know?

3. Lysanderayumi

Lysanderayumi Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    All the way to the end please.
    Thank you.

4. Apaylia blackrose

Reading List:
    Link
    MC's character and major misunderstanding

5. Raikov

Raikov Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Zhong Yan is an orphan who grows up with more realistic views towards the world after a difficult childhood. He was adopted eventually, but then he was accused of stealing and sent back to the orphanage bc the family managed to give birth and didn't wanna take care of him anymore but didn't wanna be screwed by butterfly either. The word thief was carved onto his body because someone got jealous a girl likes him or sth. Adrian being the rich boy doesn't see all this and is just focused on returning human autonomy to the world.

Adrian wanted to propose to Zhong Yan until the latter suddenly accepted Butterfly's proposal to join the council as a normal member before he worked his way up to the Twelve with help from the grandpa Adrian hates. This leads Adrian to believe that Zhong Yan betrayed him despite never ever hearing Zhong Yan's side of the story.

Zhong Yan would always try his best to not go against Adrian's ideals despite his craving for success due to the belief that it was what he needed to not be looked down upon. Adrian never asked how he felt about butterfly and kept on prattling on about his own ideals. He believed that both he and Zhong Yan would refuse Butterfly's offer together and move to Navi. He was going to propose right on the graduation day itself.

Zhong Yan has no idea that Adrian loved him, despite living together as roommates that act like platonic lovebirds. Adrian would hug him from the back while he's cooking and Zhong Yan says he thought that's what friends do. He overhears Fayn and Adrian talking about the failed proposal asked if they could get back together. Adrian lies and says he doesn't love him anymore. He forcibly keeps him around under the pretense that he was keeping him there till Zhong Yan paid the marriage refusal fines. At this point of time Zhong Yan had elected to be sent over to survey Navi so they can build Butterfly's feelers in there, but really Zhong Yan is there to see Adrian. After finding out about the proposal, and that Adrian had tossed their ring in the pond in the backyard, zhong yan tries to look for it but falls in but was saved by Adrian. I forgot how it happens but the two come clean about their plans. Zhong Yan is the person who owns Specimen and Adrian wants to lead his troops to war on the Capital. (During the New Year's, still caught up in his feelings, Adrian buys Zhong Yan a giant space rabbit as a surprise. Forgot when this happens) On the day before Zhong Yan had to leave, he asks Adrian if they could have sex, if they can't date might as well make some memories. Adrian is bewildered but agrees.

After some time(during deadlines of their fine), Zhong Yan finds out that Bard Pearson (most senior member of the Twelve) had cooked up a plan to kill Adrian. He finds out because they're suddenly married despite the fact that Adrian set up an automatic transfer. The place that he's in has blocked signal and it didn't go through. He quickly informs Fayn and goes to Adrian, which soon ends up with guns and shit and Zhong Yan takes a bullet for Adrian. Adrian goes into oh shit mode and swears they'll get back together if he lives and spent a ton of money buying blood transfusions for Zhong Yan's rare blood type. Zhong Yan wakes up with the ring on his finger and they reconcile.

Worried that Adrian's plan would be dangerous, they try to work out something else. They put pressure on the Capital with a bunch of scandals while Navis troops advance. Eventually they have a "fake" vote on whether butterfly should be removed. It wasn't supposed to go through but they fooled Bard into accepting the bill and it eventually passed. Zhong Yan becomes President and they're now on a mission to completely disable butterfly and they do . Adrian nearly died but plot armour saves the day .

I skimmed over a lot of stuff but that's about the gist of things.

GissellaRDBD likes this.
  6. Apaylia blackrose

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey. It looks good. Will put it in queue them to read

Raikov likes this.
  7. Kaylee

Kaylee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Who or what is butterfly?
    Is there a significant to the carved word in Zhong Yan back?
    What happened to that couple that adopted Zhong Yang but returned him?
    So, after being forced to marry, they stay and live together? Are they both orphaned?
    I feel like Adrian is a scum here.

8. Raikov

Raikov Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Butterfly is a super-AI designed to rule over the Federation.

The words carved on Zhong Yan's body is just thief, it's on top of his ribs or somewhere around there and he gets framed a lot as a kid or sth, a lot of bullying. No deep meaning to the exact word itself other than accusations.

After entering the Supreme Institution of the federation as a top student, Zhong Yan snitched on the people on the planet he came from so the orphanage and the couple that returned him were all punished. Zhong Yan even went back to the planet once after becoming a councilor to hire people to beat up that kid who carved the word thief on his body.

Adrian comes from a rich fancy family in the Capital, his grandfather used to be the most senior member of the Twelve until he was retired, which was why he needs Zhong Yan's help. After the forceful marriage, they pretty much reconciled so they lived together but Zhong Yan's excuse was to "recover from injury". He eventually returned to the Capital after they made plans to overthrow Butterfly.

Adrian's more like an idiot really lol. Big tsundere idiot. Calling him scum would be giving him too much credit.

Maama, GissellaRDBD and Kaylee like this.
  9. KabitNiOhSehun

KabitNiOhSehun Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone knows where can we read the extras?

Pompina and Maama like this.
  10. Maama

Maama Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Do you have Full novel link

11. Pompina

Pompina Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I’m trying to find the extras as well. Although if someone can spoil the extras that works for me too

12. kieranfortier

kieranfortier Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This novel got me so frustrated…

I really really want to read, but by the chapter 2, Adrian made me drop this novel. I really want to read, but at the same time I can’t stand Adrian. And I only reached chapter 2! I don’t even know him that well, but his immature almost 30 years old self stirred my wrongs buttons.

DynerisCyrus likes this.