Recommendations no more nice guys

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by kennykdogg, Jul 7, 2017.

1. kennykdogg

kennykdogg Sage of 7 sins

Reading List:
    Link
    the done with a the the respectful, P.C, MC always say "you over praise" "it was luck" "who would like [insert random transcendent beauty]". im look for a young master type mc. he walks into a restaurant and steal somebody girl. kills because someone won't be his laky, or more talent or good looking. if some praises he soaks in. arrogant, cocky, disrespect but in a likable way.

2. potemkin

potemkin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  3. DocB

DocB "I see you, little mouse! Run along"

Reading List:
    Link
  4. DesuDiem

DesuDiem Surviving College

Reading List:
    Link
  5. Crimson Nanashi

Crimson Nanashi Suu | Loves and protects Master

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah so your looking for a series that has a main character who's an arsehole

Irradiate likes this.
  6. fuzor100

fuzor100 Standby mode...

Reading List:
    Link
  7. Simple As It

Simple As It Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    yep, Emperor Domination is enough. MC are literally OP and give a shit about morality. Swagger all through out the story. the cons was the story is too much blabbering, you can find MC bickering with his enemies for 5 chapters before finally fight for 10 chapter, or simply to said, the story is too dragging
    not likely, I think he just tired Hypocrite or naive MC.

8. Robbini

Robbini Logical? Illogical? Random? Or Just Unique?

Reading List:
    Link
    1. Very few MCs move only within a region where their family / sect has enough influence to scare the bejesus out of everyone
    2. Very few MCs has 'reasons' to act like a young master, because their future can become better if they instead spend their effort to improve themselves, hence being 'young masterly' too much is often sabotaging their own future and possibly creating a nemesis who could kill them
    3. It's called 'false politeness' / sarcasm and used right can keep the enemies from catching on too soon and then strike before you're ready
    4. And taking overpraises leads to cockiness, and you know what happens to those young masters
    5. Killing someone because he felt offended is one thing, that's relatively common. Talent or good looking guys tend to annoy the MC to some degree, and they're usually killed as well. But stealing someone's girl is very rarely done, due to several reasons. While impressing her enough that she would dump the 'loser' she's with then is somewhat common, if she isn't, you would be keeping a viper close to you, and that's not really smart.
    6. There are some novels like this, but most of them aren't really being translated atm.
    Examples could be
    Martial Emperor Reborn
    Otherwordly Evil Monarch
    Perfect World (his cockiness is way above Young master-class, but he can cover it by himself)

There's atleast a few JP novels as well, but they've either ceased translations or never been translated, but one of them would be a perfect fit , if you exclude the random killing and praising (because he performed deeds in battle he's rather famous so no one really has the guts to try and challenge his words, and because he's from a Marquis' house, he has the status but he doesn't really have any direct lackeys except his 'women')

9. Anon2.0

Anon2.0 [God of Ice][Faaldara's ][FrostFire Head][Dia]

Reading List:
    Link
  10. Crimson Nanashi

Crimson Nanashi Suu | Loves and protects Master

Reading List:
    Link
    I might have agreed without if he didn't mention that he wants a MC who steals someone's girlfriend and kills those he dislikes for no reason

StuffedDuck likes this.
  11. kennykdogg

kennykdogg Sage of 7 sins

Reading List:
    Link
    some girls like being stolen she could be being saved. no reason what if that talent more handsome person try to destroy my clan because something my ancestors did to become number 1 clan and then all my wives fall in love with him because of the mc halo.