Recommendations No transmigration

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by moonlhgt, Sep 6, 2022.

1. moonlhgt

moonlhgt ~Is in la la land~

Reading List:
    Link
    You guys most likely know the novels such as
    Genius Summoner
    The Good For Nothing Seventh Young Miss
    Rebirth of the Strongest Female Emperor
    And all those types.
    I'd really like it if there are Female protagonists cultivation stories with romance that don't have rebirth/transmigration. I'm tired of the same plot every time. I read this one where a girl wasn't trash or anything like that, it was a new type of plot but there was no romance unfortunately. I'd like it if there were more like that.. with romance.

2. Addictedtoreading

Addictedtoreading Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That's quite difficult. Most of them have rebirth or transmigration. I could only find one in my reading list.

Lady Cultivator.

As far as i remember this one doesn't have those.

I have a few on my to read list. These don't have these tages either
    Ascending do not disturb
    Black Belly Wife

moonlhgt likes this.
  3. moonlhgt

moonlhgt ~Is in la la land~

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the suggestions ::blobpeaking::

4. SerialBeggar

SerialBeggar Hate your family? Got no friends? Gimme your stuff

Reading List:
    Link
    https://www.royalroad.com/fiction/21188/forge-of-destiny - young street urchin is brought to the sect because someone saw potential in her. She's trying to deal with her new situation and associating with people of much higher social status. Turns out she does have some talent (just better than average, nothing game changing) so now she also has to deal with the extra attention this brings. While a lot of stories with sects have the MC just getting a starter manual and then they spend all of their time doing their own thing to power up, that doesn't happen here. Aside from the outer sect beginner classes, this MC gets personal training from outer sect elders and resident sect Spirits. Some of these sessions were rewards for finding the "special opportunities" the sect hides around (and maintains) within its massive region for those disciples who want more than to just coast along. The MC even uses contribution points to pay for additional tutoring from inner sect disciples. All of her skills and techniques are provided by the sect. The only fights in the early part of the novel are the sanctioned disciple faction conflicts and during some sect jobs.

Last edited: Sep 6, 2022
    moonlhgt likes this.