Spoiler Noble Divorce / 고귀한 이혼 (R19)

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Macarol, Oct 4, 2021.

1. Macarol

Macarol Click on my signature for a surprise

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]
    Summary:
    “I like seniors” flutteringly Under the cherry blossom tree, Siyeon committed an unkind act for the first time in her life. It was a confession that came out impulsively after coming to catch the falling cherry blossom petals. It was three years of unrequited love. I had an arrogant thought of wanting to show him beauty, who could not see flowers. It was then. Without knowing that I can't see myself even more in the eyes of a man who can't even see flowers. * Siyeon's body reacted first to the familiar footsteps that she thought had been erased from her memory. A man with sharp facial features shadowed under a street lamp slowly entered Siyeon's eyes, looking back reflexively. It was undoubtedly Chaseok, her ex-husband. “I’m here to pick you up.” “We got divorced and now I have my own life. I got a job and I have my own life.” “So… Wouldn’t it be better to just do what other people are doing?” The straight fingers of Lee Seok, who narrowed the stride one step closer, grabbed Siyeon's chin and lifted it up. Siyeon's body trembled at the sudden touch. “Lee Si-yeon. Stop messing around and come back. Your seat is next to me.” His face tingled with the force of holding his chin. A man who had no interest in me spoke with an arrogant face. “If work is something you want to do, do it by my side. Tell me to lie down.” * “I’ve seen everything I’ve seen and not seen, so why are you taking it off like this?” An obscene sound of sucking skin echoed through the hot room. Siyeon's body, trembling while clutching the sheet as if wrapped around it, followed the movement of his lips. With his head raised, Lee Seok has a sharp nose, a straight jawline,He was glistening with an amount he didn't want to know without having a neat mouth. I was about to die from shame, so I tried to look away, but he took out the index finger that had been soaked in her vaginal mouth and brought it to my lips. Furthermore, I pushed and pulled out the erotic liquid into my lips, making a disgusting, embarrassing sound. "more… It’s dirty.” “It’s dirty. It's so delicious that you can drink it all day long, sniffing like a madman. Ah. I thought I'd eat it sooner. ”

Raws: http://novel.bookpal.co.kr/view/63832

Galaxies_pob likes this.
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/