Novel Noble Farmer

Discussion in 'Community Fictions' started by Kennyth, Jan 7, 2018.

1. Kennyth

Kennyth Member

Reading List:
    Link

Title: Noble Farmer

[​IMG]
    Cover by me
    Synopsis:
    A farmer is reborn into a noble.

Prologue: Farmers Death

Chris had a long life, he was born into a farmers house and raised cattle. He also had other jobs as a farmer, such as tending to his wheats, corns, and other things that a farmer had to do. He had never grown tired of it, though sometimes he wished that his life could be a little more fun.

He had gone to school and learned what the others did, but he never made any friends, though he did meet the love of his life, they got married, moved in together, and lived a blissful life until they had turned old, or that's what they had believed would happen.

One night, his wife had decided she wanted to adopt kids, due to her being infertile and he had agreed, they made rooms for their children, bought them toys, and made room for a play room. Though, they had yet to adopt kids, but they found fun in doing activities together.

During the activities, he had noticed that she lost weight quickly and worried. She would also have headaches, but fought against it, so she could spend more time with her husband, a thing they hadn't done until she wanted kids.

He had asked her if she was eating alright, and she had responded "Yes!" with a cheering smile on her face, one she would always show when she lied. He had ignored, due to his love towards her.

Soon, she caught a fever and was sent into the hospital, where she was diagnosed with stage three cancer. The doctor had told him that she'd have two months left to live.

After she had died, he had not cried for some reason, though he had gone through a period of grief, which led him to drinking and soon after, drugs.

It wasn't until three years after his wifes death, that he found a letter hidden under his wifes desk. It was a letter to her close friend back in high school detailing how she was happy because she was about to adopt kids and raise them with him. He cried that night, releasing the tears he held back for three years.

He adopted kids, loved them, and watched them grow old.

They would visit him often and help him with the farm, but they would be gone soon after and he would be alone again, passing his time and waiting until it was his turn to die.

His wish after he had turned old was to finally be reunited with his wife.

I decided not to use dialogue for the prologue due to it being a flashback..
    If you like my novel, then please make an account and rate it on the link below. You can also like this post, if you don't feel like rating it, xD.

Last edited: Jan 7, 2018
    Alice-sama and craz like this.
  2. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    Best cover i've seen in a novel yet. Qidian could learn from you. :blobcheeky:

craz, Kennyth and EienMugetsuTensho like this.
  3. Alina Moktan

Alina Moktan LaLisa Stole My Heart

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow it’s very good prologue. Please continue. I wanted read more

craz and Kennyth like this.
  4. EienMugetsuTensho

EienMugetsuTensho [Avid Reader] [C#, C++, Python Programmer]

Reading List:
    Link
    Grammer could use some work. Your first sentence is a run-on sentence.
    Seems interesting though
    :blobrofl:

Kennyth likes this.
  5. Amaruna Myu

Amaruna Myu ugly squid dokja (●´∀`●)

Reading List:
    Link
    ITS A YELLOW PANDAAAAA

6. craz

craz Peach Manic

Reading List:
    Link