Recommendations Non- Isekai Fantasy

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by rusty32539, Oct 9, 2018.

Tags:
  1. rusty32539

rusty32539 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Cosmic_ likes this.
  2. lnv

lnv ✪ Well-Known Hypocrite

Reading List:
    Link
    Please make your reading list public.

Dragon Maken War
    I am the Monarch
    Lightning Empress Maid
    Kansutoppu!

OneChompMan and rusty32539 like this.
  3. Robofs740

Robofs740 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ophis_Trihexa likes this.
  4. Cosmic_

Cosmic_ [Novel Addict] [Lazy Writer] [Meh Editor]

Reading List:
    Link
    Sevens
    I am the Monarch
    Revolution of the 8th Class Mage
    Dragon Maken War
    World Reformation Activities of the Dark God
    Shikkaku Mon no Saikyou Kenja~ Sekai Saikyou no Kenja ga Sarani Tsuyoku Naru Tameni Tenseishimashita~
    I Was Kicked out of the Hero’s Party Because I Wasn’t a True Companion so I Decided to Have a Slow Life at the Frontier

Ophis_Trihexa and rusty32539 like this.
  5. MutsuKata

MutsuKata 『RO2's MG42 Operator』 『RS2's Loach Combat Pilot』

Reading List:
    Link
    Last edited: Oct 9, 2018
    Ophis_Trihexa and Cosmic_ like this.
  6. madness-

madness- The Wanderer

Reading List:
    Link
    rusty32539 likes this.
  7. Ixcez

Ixcez Intergalactic Xanthic Custom Error Zone

Reading List:
    Link
    Well one story that I really like with fantasy setting that is maybe isekai? The Amber Sword , you also got Summoning the Holy Sword. Both are a bit isekai I guess since their setting is people dying and then going into fantasy game world. But thats about it, in both cases their reincarnation gives them fore knowledge of what will happen but the writing and the story in both are very well done. Though a complaint is that STHS has a bit to much of an harem element in my book.

Both are chinese but written in the western style and in western fantasy settings, and there is no bad background or anything except they died in the game or defeated the games last boss then got transported into the game world.

rusty32539 likes this.
  8. Touma212

Touma212 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Last edited: Oct 9, 2018
    rusty32539 and Bright_Lucky_Star like this.
  9. Raneday

Raneday Not Rane

Reading List:
    Link
  10. Tsuru55

Tsuru55 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Martial Arts Master. The romance is a true masterpiece. Kinda not sure to suggest this, it got fantasy with the fact that characters can do stuff like create fire or ice but maybe it's more supernatural then fantasy. Ton of realistic loveydovey moments that will make you vomit sugar. And the fights are good but lately i skip the fights just for the romance. And also since july translator stopped translating, strange. In short, a pretty fluffy heartwarming lovedovey masterpiece where nothing bad happened (yet) that you should read, but i don't know about the author's other works.
    https://www.novelupdates.com/series/martial-arts-master/

Kaifuku Jutsushi no Yarinaoshi ~ Sokushi Mahou to Skill Copy no Choetsu Heal
    No dense protag and OP healer MC (heal can oneshot in close range and can even transform people and genders and more).
    It's just that it's a really gruesome revenge novel (the worse in the low number of chapters i read is the MC's village being enslaved and the housewife that took care of him and he was in love for, was raped in front of her husband, halfway she bit off her tongue and died but the bad guy still continued to rape her).

The interesting stuff is the semen of heroes can boost the lvl max of people. That is how he helps the problem of the slave wolf girl that he buys.

That Person. Later on…
    A really good work with sadly a HUGE HUGE dark stain.
    It contains NTR at the beginning. Childhood friend girl of MC goes kill demon king with hero. When they comes back, MC see her french kissing hero and flee the country to OP death mountain.
    Later, in the 3/4, the girl makes a speech saying that even though she still loves MC she fell in love with hero (that is kinda a bastard) and even BEEP with him before demon king castle.

I Was Kicked out of the Hero’s Party Because I Wasn’t a True Companion so I Decided to Have a Slow Life at the Frontier
    Nothing to say beside the beginning give off a NTR feeling: the guy that kick him off was seen having his arms around the shoulders of the sister of MC but someone pointed out for me the brother-con tag. Didn't get to read it for quite some time.

Here is some original yuri stories (caution i spoil quite a bit) on RRL:
    Binary Soul (completed): In a city where anything happens like the attack of a reviving necromancer or giant rats or even living piece of furnitures lives our powerful MC magician girl that often get into troubles like scratching too much behind the ears of the beatsmen or beating some drunkards that touched her ass or breasts. Luckily with some jail or some fine she is always released as she is a good girl. One day, a star (looks like) crash into the forest. She will find in there a lover that is in fact herself but in another world (selfcest).

Lily Ex-machina (completed): A girl machinist that is paragon (a classification of power user = max) with her power of control (of stuff she touches but considered quite useless), dreams to become popular with her work. One day she decides with her childhoodfriend and the group of mercenaries/adventurers she works with to go to the last lvl discovered in the labyrinth/dungeon that the city manages to find new metals to become popular with the discovery. But in there she will wakes up something terrific. And also discover a robot that will becomes her lover.

For BS, the biggest positive point of it is the fact that nothing bad happens (at least to the MC and lover) so go read it with a happy heart and expect some comedy.
    For LEM, there is quite a lot of drama + tragic ending.

After that, join us on Yuri Garden (NUF) to talk about it.

A other recent RRL yuri masterpiece:
    I came back in order to see you (still on-going) (author said: no angst in the future making it a huge 20/20 from me)
    It got a little isekai theme in it in the fact that there are multiple worlds and MC was gone helping some of them and came back in original world all for her future girlfriend.

rusty32539 likes this.
  11. rusty32539

rusty32539 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks all, keep it up please.