LCD Not Sure, But It Looks Like I Got Reincarnated in Another World

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by jacobpaige, Mar 1, 2020.

1. rei_hunter

rei_hunter Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Was it? i remember it was a clay/stone golem with small amounts of mithril for support/bones/framework.

Creating Mithril with her creation powers would be bad. I do remember her getting her hands on some of them during her time as a blacksmith;

She's learned how to "sew" with mithril recently no?

2. jacobpaige

jacobpaige Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    "With my cloak and my muffler, I finished turning into a suspicious person!" Love the self-awareness here. So many MCs would think they were actually being inconspicuous with a getup like that ;)

Honestly, it'd be nice if in one of these isekai stories people just plain didn't like the MC's food. Even if it were only one person.

“….It’s not like we want to accept difficult requests, so let’s wait until it’s less crowded.” Wouldn't the difficult requests be the only ones left if they waited?

I wonder if this bit with Arisa will convince her to finally start putting more thought into what enchantments she puts into equipment she's going to sell/give away. I kinda doubt it though ;)

3. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    "Why did I know that? Because the Adventurer’s Guild had a map of the surrounding monsters and sightings." Aww, I was hoping she'd developed a Tamer ability to communicate with Norn.

Why wouldn't she just buy the place? Its not like money really means anything to her anymore, and it would allow her to destroy the it when she was done with it in order to cover her renovations.

4. rei_hunter

Reading List:
    Link
    Ain't she "friends" with Norn? Too late for a tame ability. Unless she meets another monster to tame

5. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    Its nice to see a gender bent fantasy protagonist acknowledge the difference in center of gravity, and how it would impact martial training. I can't remember another that's bothered.

"Even so, goblin nest, huh… Sounds troublesome. But we don’t have to fight it head-on, right?" Wouldn't it be more troublesome to not fight it head on? I mean, it would require thinking ;)

6. rei_hunter

Reading List:
    Link
    Goblins now huh.

Well just wait for the next part mmmhmm.

7. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    Wouldn't it have been faster/easier/more efficient to burn them out? Just toss some wood in, set it on fire, and block up the entrance. They'd suffocate eventually since there's not a second exit.