Forgotten Title Novel about a reincarnated man who has white hair and blue snake-like eyes!

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by SiniKielo, Jun 14, 2019.

1. SiniKielo

SiniKielo Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's been a while since I lost this one and I want to find it again. The novel tells about an MC who gets a second chance from god (surprise), but unlike in many other reincarnation novels in this one, god f*cks up so that MC is reincarnated into someone's body, who isn't dead.

Because of this, now there are two souls in one body and the original owner of the body (let's call him ML) still has ownership over the body while our MC is stuck in his consciousness. If I remember right, MC was the one who helped ML's cultivation to progress in exchange that ML helps him to find a new body. Currently, they have to share it. MC somehow manages to get a connection with god once more and learns that he can get a new body by gathering particular resources ( meaning herbs etc) and refine a new body for himself.

MC and ML are able to switch each other's roles so that whenever needed MC can take control of the body, but ML has to be willing or unconscious. MC's soul is also a lot stronger than ML's so he can not use his full strength even when using ML's body, but he is still stronger than ML and so able to protect him from danger. Whenever MC takes control of the body, ML's body takes on particularly significant change. His eyes turn blue and snake-like making him look like a demon. His hair is white only in ML's consciousness in where he resides in his soul form and where ML met him for the first time. Since MC somehow has made a place of his own in ML's consciousness making it look like his own (bed?)room back in the earth. There he has his computer and is able to enjoy his time without getting bored while being stuck in ML's body.

They also had to explain to everyone the reason behind ML's eyes changing from black to blue and snake-like. They told everyone that MC is ML's double consciousness/personality, so they won't freak out when ML's personality and eyes change suddenly, but it always satisfies me to see those who don't know of this fact suddenly freak-out.

I see people suggested that this might be BL, but from what I remember the ml was already in love with a woman and married(?) this eventually. Also, the story felt more like it was trying to build a harem for MC but I can be wrong since it's been years. But there is a chance that it was published on Webnovel by one of the users and not translated from other languages seeing nobody can come up with a name.

So the idea of the novel starts with the mission of MC getting his own body, but I can't remember what happens once he gains it. The novel wasn't completed back then and probably is still ongoing so, I don't know. So if you recognize this novel please give me the name!

Last edited: Oct 31, 2022
  2. otaku31

otaku31 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is BL, right? It'd be better to mention that in the thread title so that it attracts the right crowd, i.e., the ones who read this stuff and will be more helpful in finding the title. :blobpeek:

saekicchi, strayCat0, kenar and 2 others like this.
  3. Ghoof

Ghoof Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    keeping an eye on this....always love those double personality cultivation novel MCs

4. Tsuru55

Tsuru55 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Geeeeeehhh BL/yaoi ? I guess now i understand now why i don't find this series familiar.

strayCat0 and Drake888 like this.
  5. Walter vi Britannia

Walter vi Britannia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    BL? Aww man. I was hoping for some bromance when I read OP's description and was planning on watching the thread...but BL? Forget it then.

strayCat0, kenar and otaku31 like this.
  6. Ghoof

Ghoof Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Bump

7. Ushiyama Tatsuma

Ushiyama Tatsuma Devilish Judoka • Big Breeder ☆

Reading List:
    Link

Say no more,Blue Phoenix is definitely the novel you're looking for!

8. 3xtBlade

3xtBlade Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Really? But it doesn’t seem right either. MC in Blue Phoenix reincarnated cuz of his Phoenix buddy. not god, and Im not sure abt snake like eyes when it’s a Phoenix sharing his consciousness. Secondly, the MC in Blue Phoenix has primary control over his body instead of the Phoenix. Third is that the Phoenix doesn’t have a room with computers etc in his consciousness.

Tbh it kind of reminds me of The System Programmer on QI instead, altho not exactly the same.

strayCat0 likes this.
  9. Ushiyama Tatsuma

Ushiyama Tatsuma Devilish Judoka • Big Breeder ☆

Reading List:
    Link
    Fair enough,seems i didn't read his comment thoroughly.

10. RottenApple

RottenApple Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It looks interesting

11. Camelia94

Camelia94 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The story sounds really interesting tho. I hope the mystery gets solved soon!

12. Zombiiecat

Zombiiecat Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I want to read this one.

13. SiniKielo

SiniKielo Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is no BL, at I did not come across any, but there were girls who got a crush on MC while he is still in ML's body. So.... I'm pretty sure it's not BL.

otaku31 likes this.